Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2015 8:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh this volume...

I can feel it, it's pushing Michiru's true character now ever since her debut. Is it just me or does she seem more nervous than usual? I feel like there's some weird love triangle going on here considering that Honoka is acting aloof to Akagi as well.

Seems like he's going to be a bit busy at this year's festival as well. Fun fun.
May 26, 2019 4:24 AM
Aug 2014
It's been a while since I did not give a volume a perfect score. I liked this one though. Hanasato got the necessary developed, unexpectedly. She was also a part of Hikaru's harem; the conclusion is seeming evident. I did enjoy how her personality made sense because I was wondering how she ended up liking Koremitsu around the time when Honoka rushed out of her apartment in volume 5 or 6. Honoka, Aoi and now Yu are going to brawl. It's seeming interesting that Kazuaki is pretending to support Yu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 10 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Jan 8, 2016

14 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2015

2 by animejas »»
Feb 22, 2021 8:56 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

4 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 2021 7:02 AM

» Is This Anohana???

Jack_Bridges - Mar 7, 2019

2 by Syureria »»
Nov 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

2 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 7:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.