Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2015 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well this volume highlighted more of Honoka. I guess that means the pacing slowed down a bit. Besides the background narration by Hikaru, I think it's clear as day that she is falling for Koremitsu...

Ever since he said:
"I will protect you".
Nov 24, 2015 2:40 AM

Feb 2013
That ending seriously blew me away.
Like, that came out of no where yet still had such a huge impact on me.. crazyyyyyy
That kiss tho... oof wish they did a illustration of that

But anyway, since its obvious Aoi has the hots for him doesnt that make Koremitsu Mr. STEAL YO GURL!?!
May 21, 2019 3:48 PM
Aug 2014
Oof, this volume started out bland. It wasn't very interesting and all signs of character development had been retracted. As it went on, the quality improved and Yu became a fleshed out character. I also enjoyed Tojo's interactions. Good volume!
Jul 7, 2019 3:51 AM

Jun 2015
I have to admit. Their kiss seems really hot. My imagination runs wild and wanting to draw a fanart out of it.

The conclusion is also satisfying. I thought it's gonna be a simple arc where those girls are the culprit and the umbrella is somehow still in good condition after a year have passed. But no, it turned out to be interesting. Good volume indeed.
Feb 21, 2021 7:02 AM

Jul 2017
I was mixed on the first v olume but this was really good I have to admit. Still not a fan of Hikaru but he sure is a great plot device for Koremitsu's character and for his interactions with the women he meets and tries to help out. In this volume, seeing Yuu step out of her room with Koremitsu and even kiss him for all that he did to fight out the vengeful spirits felt really impactful. Plus, Honoka's also changing too, mellowing out as she slowly falls in love more and more with Koremitsu, inspired by how dedicated he is to helping people out despite a ton of people still treating him outright like garbage due to his image and false rumors.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 10 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Jan 8, 2016

14 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2015

2 by animejas »»
Feb 22, 2021 8:56 AM

» Is This Anohana???

Jack_Bridges - Mar 7, 2019

2 by Syureria »»
Nov 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

2 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 7:16 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2015

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.