Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2016 12:49 PM
Jan 2016
Fieryx said:
pedrusco said:
Hi guys, I have a thought one!

I am trying to figure out the name of an anime aired in toonami block inside cartoon network.

The only things I remember are:

- it is a serie with very few episodes (maybe 6 or ten, not more than that),
- they are not related to each other
- the episodes have very mature themes
- are remember that one of theses episodes include people floating in a spaceship.

Any guess? I am really struggling to find out the name of this anime!

It could be FLCL. Only has 6 episodes.

Thanks for the help, but it is not this one, since in the one I am lloking for, the episodes are not related to each other.

Anyone else could guess?
Feb 3, 2016 12:58 PM
Feb 2016
Any hentai with dark skinned girls like one of the maids in city of sins
Feb 3, 2016 1:11 PM

Apr 2014

Who?
Feb 3, 2016 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
PLEASE HALP. Trying to remember what Gundam movie/series this was, I know it's extremely vague, but I believe the male mc was part of ESF, and the girl was a princess of Zeon (pretty sure she had blonde hair, or reddish pink... ffs sorry guys but I watched it so long ago) edit: just remembered she was supposed to get married to another man I believe? It looked older, but it was a forbidden love plot. Like they met up once and didn't really think they'd meet again, but they do. Also, it has a pretty old style of animation, so I don't believe it' anything that was made withing the past 10 years.

Ah, it wasn't a side story or anything, the plot revolves around these two. So It's not MS or MSZ.

It's not 8th, Wing, or Seed/Destiny.

Really sorry for the crappy description but if I remembered more I could easily use Google and find it.
Tens_Da_HologramFeb 3, 2016 2:52 PM
Feb 3, 2016 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
LostDog said:
PLEASE HALP. Trying to remember what Gundam movie/series this was, I know it's extremely vague, but I believe the male mc was part of ESF, and the girl was a princess of Zeon (pretty sure she had blonde hair, or reddish pink... ffs sorry guys but I watched it so long ago) edit: just remembered she was supposed to get married to another man I believe? It looked older, but it was a forbidden love plot. Like they met up once and didn't really think they'd meet again, but they do. Also, it has a pretty old style of animation, so I don't believe it' anything that was made withing the past 10 years.

Ah, it wasn't a side story or anything, the plot revolves around these two. So It's not MS or MSZ.

Really sorry for the crappy description but if I remembered more I could easily use Google and find it.

??!?

Closest I got is F91. But if you're sure it's Zeon, the only possibilities are MSG, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, 0080, and 0083. Nothing fits your description.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 3, 2016 3:29 PM
Feb 2016

THANK YOU !!!! :)

Me happy! :D :D
Feb 3, 2016 6:12 PM

Jul 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
LostDog said:

??!?

Closest I got is F91. But if you're sure it's Zeon, the only possibilities are MSG, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, 0080, and 0083. Nothing fits your description.

I could have sworn it wasn't 08th MS Team. But it was, thanks for responding though mate :) The female I was talking about was Aina Sahalin btw.
Feb 3, 2016 7:59 PM

Oct 2012

People of MAL, may I ask what series this is?
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 3, 2016 8:04 PM

Nov 2011
Jiharo said:

Ao Haru Ride
Baby, daijobanai...
Feb 3, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2012
horitsubastudent said:
Jiharo said:

Ao Haru Ride

Oh. I must have forgotten about the scene. Thanks a lot.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 3, 2016 9:23 PM
Feb 2016
Feb 4, 2016 12:14 AM
Jan 2016
I remember a vague scene where there is a girl on one spaceship, and her sister (or possibly cousin, or someone of importance to her, but very young) is on the other ship. The girls ship destroys the other ship, possibly without her knowing the person she cared about was on it. I remember it being very sad, but leaving a strange ominous, empty feeling within you. Ring any bells with anyone?
Feb 4, 2016 12:46 AM

Jul 2009
O4Otter said:
I remember a vague scene where there is a girl on one spaceship, and her sister (or possibly cousin, or someone of importance to her, but very young) is on the other ship. The girls ship destroys the other ship, possibly without her knowing the person she cared about was on it. I remember it being very sad, but leaving a strange ominous, empty feeling within you. Ring any bells with anyone?
Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny, maybe?
Feb 4, 2016 6:16 AM
Jan 2011
Need help with a hentai i watched few months back. The main character is (probably) the only human male left in the world and therefore he was given a special card that allow him to have sex with anyone he wants. That's all i remember.

Thank you!
Feb 4, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyS_X2p4ZoA
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 4, 2016 6:42 AM

Mar 2015
if background theme, it's probably from kagerou project.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 4, 2016 8:00 AM
Feb 2008
silver_eidolon said:
Need help with a hentai i watched few months back. The main character is (probably) the only human male left in the world and therefore he was given a special card that allow him to have sex with anyone he wants. That's all i remember.

Thank you!

Sounds like Zettai Junshu☆Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!!
Feb 4, 2016 9:28 AM

Mar 2014
Kuma said:
if background theme, it's probably from kagerou project.

Cool, thank you!

Feb 4, 2016 12:15 PM
Jan 2016
Hi, can anyone help me identify this logo?

Feb 4, 2016 12:26 PM

Aug 2014
Almosecua said:
Hi, can anyone help me identify this logo?

Star-Stealing Girl, apparently a Chinese manga.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 4, 2016 12:37 PM

Nov 2015
I need a name of this two anime. Pls, help ;p

MY ANIME LIST

Feb 4, 2016 12:40 PM

Mar 2015
Piotrek1995312 said:
I need a name of this two anime.

second is neptunia.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 4, 2016 12:47 PM

Nov 2008
Piotrek1995312 said:
I need a name of this two anime. Pls, help ;p

First is Sheryl from Macross Frontier.

Feb 4, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
Oh gosh, what a fast answers, Thanks :3

What about this animu?
MY ANIME LIST

Feb 4, 2016 12:55 PM

Nov 2012
Piotrek1995312 said:
Oh gosh, what a fast answers, Thanks :3

What about this animu?

love live!
Feb 4, 2016 12:59 PM
Jan 2016
[/quote]
Star-Stealing Girl, apparently a Chinese manga.[/quote]

Thank you very much.
Feb 4, 2016 2:16 PM
Feb 2016
Hello,
I'm looking a old anime where characters fight using a summoned dolls. The main characters are girl and boy. As I remeber they are in the same school. That Girl makes for her school friend a slave (another girl). This isn't a Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai or Rozen Maiden

Please help :)
Feb 4, 2016 2:50 PM

Mar 2014
Kirenox said:
Hello,
I'm looking a old anime where characters fight using a summoned dolls. The main characters are girl and boy. As I remeber they are in the same school. That Girl makes for her school friend a slave (another girl). This isn't a Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai or Rozen Maiden

Randomm Guss: Plastic Nee San
Feb 4, 2016 2:56 PM
Feb 2016
StardustNyako said:
Kirenox said:
Hello,

Thanks but thet don't fight there with sumoned puppets :( As I remember fights were spectacular
Feb 4, 2016 3:04 PM

Nov 2008
Kirenox said:
StardustNyako said:

Thanks but thet don't fight there with sumoned puppets :( As I remember fights were spectacular

Are the dolls little? Could it be Angelic Layer, maybe?

Feb 4, 2016 3:19 PM
Feb 2016
Chiibi said:
Kirenox said:

Are the dolls little? Could it be Angelic Layer, maybe?

Dolls/marionettes was bigger than humans. If I remeber that good they levitate.
Feb 4, 2016 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
Kirenox said:
Hello,

Kamisama Dolls?
Feb 4, 2016 5:03 PM
Feb 4, 2016 5:05 PM
Feb 4, 2016 5:34 PM
Feb 2016
Manjuu said:
Kirenox said:
Hello,

Kamisama Dolls?

Sorry, but nope ;/
Feb 4, 2016 6:56 PM
Jan 2016
Need help finding this. Thanks

http://im9.eu/album/esad/full-images
Feb 4, 2016 7:05 PM

Nov 2008

Lol!

Well, the hug pillow looks like Yui from K-On but I don't know who ponytail is....

Feb 4, 2016 7:09 PM
Jan 2013
Chiibi said:

Lol!

Well, the hug pillow looks like Yui from K-On but I don't know who ponytail is....
It's her sister
gone bai bai
Feb 4, 2016 7:14 PM
Jan 2016
Mkim said:
Chiibi said:

Lol!

It's her sister

strange, I've watched K-On, but i dont remember this scene at all. Is it fanart or something?
Feb 4, 2016 7:16 PM
Jan 2013
Eduji said:
Mkim said:
It's her sister

strange, I've watched K-On, but i dont remember this scene at all. Is it fanart or something?
Yups, most definitely a fanart

from a dude called samuraichamp
gone bai bai
Feb 4, 2016 7:26 PM
Jan 2016
I've actually got another one, without a picture though. It was a gif in which some people were on a trip to a spa/sauna, and the guys were peeping on the girls. One of the girls (possibly blonde) sees a guy, and while they are staring at each other, the guy's towel falls off. That's all i can remember, but i hope that it is enough.
Feb 4, 2016 7:53 PM

Apr 2015
Eduji said:
I've actually got another one, without a picture though. It was a gif in which some people were on a trip to a spa/sauna, and the guys were peeping on the girls. One of the girls (possibly blonde) sees a guy, and while they are staring at each other, the guy's towel falls off. That's all i can remember, but i hope that it is enough.

if it wasn't enough last time you posted, it probably won't be enough now.

is there nothing else you remember? premise of the show? hair color?

Edit: well I said "probably" lol
King_SavageFeb 4, 2016 8:06 PM
Mkim said:
I only beat off to 180 year old woman,
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
◕ ‿‿ ◕ do you want to be a mahou shoujo?
Feb 4, 2016 7:56 PM
Jan 2013
Eduji said:

tfw you realize you knew what the thing was the whole time and the generic explanation is actually one of the best things you've read yo whole life

School Rumble

Now which season or episode I dunno
gone bai bai
Feb 4, 2016 11:16 PM

Nov 2009
Kirenox said:
Manjuu said:
Kamisama Dolls?

Sorry, but nope ;/

I guess you'll have to go through this list:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?do.update=update&cleanurl=1&orderby.name=0.1&tagid=2863&cat.minweight=0&show=tag&h=1&airing=0&type.movie=1&type.musicvideo=1&type.other=1&type.ova=1&type.tvseries=1&type.tvspecial=1&type.unknown=1&type.web=1&noalias=1&cat.minweight=0&mylist=0&wishlist=0

Edit: It might be Tokyo Ravens.
Feb 5, 2016 1:23 AM

Apr 2010
Happened to come across this yahoo answer question.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160204222400AAzoRWV&ap=2&ans_success=1
Does such a anime exist?
Feb 5, 2016 1:55 AM
Feb 5, 2016 9:36 AM

Jun 2015
Mkim said:

tfw you realize you knew what the thing was the whole time and the generic explanation is actually one of the best things you've read yo whole life

School Rumble

Now which season or episode I dunno

I think that was the OVA.

Kirenox said:
Manjuu said:
Kamisama Dolls?

Sorry, but nope ;/

Angelic Layer maybe?
Feb 5, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 2014
I remember two anime vaguely..

The first one had a goofish (I think) main male character and a main female character who loves gambling. Not sure about both of those. It was in a world with sort of gangs, and a big city or something. I think the main male's hair colour was white/silver. He also had a weird animal thing with him. The animal (not) participated in a dog race in one of the early episodes. There was also, at that dog race, where some people who were like gang-ish and the boss had a special power. The main male also has a special power, but even more special.

The other one was with a main character, could be both guy or girl but I think it was a guy, who was important in their world, like royal or something. There was also a girl who I think was seen as a god or something. The guy went in some room/building to get crowned or so by around 12 or 8 people who each held about the same power. Those people killed (she could be alive) the girl and accused the guy of it, which is why he was given the death sentence and he had to escape.

Both of them could have some mistakes, so if you know an anime like the ones above but has some differences, please tell me (:
Feb 5, 2016 11:46 AM

Nov 2009
ChocoMikan said:
The other one was with a main character, could be both guy or girl but I think it was a guy, who was important in their world, like royal or something. There was also a girl who I think was seen as a god or something. The guy went in some room/building to get crowned or so by around 12 or 8 people who each held about the same power. Those people killed (she could be alive) the girl and accused the guy of it, which is why he was given the death sentence and he had to escape.

Seems to be Arata Kangatari: http://myanimelist.net/anime/16518/Arata_Kangatari
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that. ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Apr 27

52 by APolygons2 »»
1 minute ago

» Courage the Cowardly Dog Anime

ZakuF_ - 6 hours ago

18 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of the big 3 do you think has the best music?

Akuya - 4 hours ago

9 by N0neguy »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime that made you feel emotional

ST63LTH - Today

13 by Lhundrup »»
8 minutes ago

» Lifespan of an Anime fan? ( 1 2 )

Ex-Aid - Today

65 by Rurihime »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.