Forum Settings
Forums
New
Flats or heels?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 13, 2015 10:05 AM

Dec 2010
I like low heels (1-2 inches) because they're effortless and feminine, flats shorten my legs and I'm already short so I don't need that

I would love to wear the 6-inch pointy toed pumps because they look so fiiine and make my legs look bomb but I'm not gonna settle for cheap shoe warehouse pumps. I'm gonna wait 'til I can afford the Christian Louboutin red bottoms, the Prada, the Giuseppe Zanotti, or the Brian Atwood because I'm high maintenance and professional.

Jul 13, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Heels -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------->Flats
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2015 11:38 AM
Jul 2015
Neither should be an option. I've never had a pair of flats that didn't make my feet bleed.
Jul 13, 2015 4:58 PM

Oct 2014
Uhio said:
I like low heels (1-2 inches) because they're effortless and feminine, flats shorten my legs and I'm already short so I don't need that

I would love to wear the 6-inch pointy toed pumps because they look so fiiine and make my legs look bomb but I'm not gonna settle for cheap shoe warehouse pumps. I'm gonna wait 'til I can afford the Christian Louboutin red bottoms, the Prada, the Giuseppe Zanotti, or the Brian Atwood because I'm high maintenance and professional.
Those honestly look beautiful! You shouldn't consider it "settling", those look much more attractive than six inch heels.
Jul 13, 2015 6:42 PM
May 2015
Girls look better in flats, plus they seem more down to earth.
Jul 13, 2015 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
Flats
Jul 13, 2015 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
-YunoGasai said:

Nah, not always. Flats make legs look fatter most of the time, when paired with a skirt/dress of any sort.

They work extremely well with jeans and tights though.
Jul 13, 2015 7:17 PM

May 2009
Shoes.
Jul 13, 2015 7:18 PM

Dec 2014
Dunno, I'm not a girl (or not, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Dunno, maybe neither lol.
FragMentizedJul 13, 2015 7:22 PM
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 13, 2015 7:19 PM

May 2015
mayukachan said:
-YunoGasai said:

Nah, not always. Flats make legs look fatter most of the time, when paired with a skirt/dress of any sort.

Heels usually always look better. But if converse and high top vans and stuff are considered flats then yeah I dig em.
Jul 13, 2015 7:24 PM

Jul 2012
LucidSky said:
mayukachan said:

Heels usually always look better. But if converse and high top vans and stuff are considered flats then yeah I dig em.

Yeah, heels do look better in mostly every scenario, because it gives your legs the illusion of being longer and shaped prettily. xD

I don't group sneakers with flats at all lol
Jul 14, 2015 3:30 AM
May 2015
mayukachan said:
-YunoGasai said:

Nah, not always. Flats make legs look fatter most of the time

No. Fat makes legs look fatter. You can't go blaming shoes for the person's excess weight.
Jul 14, 2015 3:31 AM

Nov 2010
flats.
Jul 14, 2015 3:34 AM

Aug 2013
heels
Jul 14, 2015 7:13 AM

Sep 2013
-YunoGasai said:
mayukachan said:

Nah, not always. Flats make legs look fatter most of the time

No. Fat makes legs look fatter. You can't go blaming shoes for the person's excess weight.

Now i am a girl, i can easily tell you, heels makes the legs look thinner. Because wearing heels make the muscles in your leg and bottom work and it tense to show the muscles outline on your leg. Which means this muscle makes your legs tighter and more slender. Not only that, but it also make you stand up straighter and look more confident.

But i do agree with you, that if the woman are fat, then even heels can't change that. But women with curves would definitely look thinner.
Jul 14, 2015 7:24 AM

Mar 2014
Flats. Never really agreed with the appeal for heels. Even sneakers are better in my humble opinion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 7 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
18 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

38 by Meusnier »»
24 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals? ( 1 2 )

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

51 by scarydragon »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

47 by Meusnier »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 1 hour ago

5 by _Nette_ »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.