Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so this chapter details a meeting underground and discussion about Illuminati, humanoid zombies, etc...

Seems like the students will be taking their Exorcist Exams soon. That should be fun
Jul 4, 2015 3:08 AM

Aug 2014
I know for a fact imma enjoy every single moment seeing Yukio break.

I still can't trust Lewin, dude just looks shady as hell.
Jul 4, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2014
That guy's called drugresque? For real?
Yay I hope he's gonna train and improve lots.
Jul 4, 2015 7:21 AM

Feb 2011
shady vatican underground

lol a 68 is amazing for rin xD
and shiemi got a 100 :O

yukio is going to do something dumb...

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 4, 2015 7:29 AM

Jan 2013
Good chapter. Cool to see the inner-workings of the Vatican.

Yukio's hunger for power is reminiscent of Anakin in Star Wars. I hope he isn't corrupted by it. Although that would be an entertaining and interesting plot line.
Jul 4, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2010
affirming_flame said:
Yukio's hunger for power is reminiscent of Anakin in Star Wars. I hope he isn't corrupted by it.

Omg somehow that never occurred to me. And Anakin wanted power to protect Padme too didn't he?....Is Palpatine Lucifer? It doesn't really fit because Palpatine was someone Anakin trusted and that's how he got to him, but I'm still laughing at this parallel.
Jul 4, 2015 5:48 PM
Mar 2015
Why is it skipping August?
Jul 5, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2011
Rin finally got a good grade!
The exams are going to be fun~
-I hope it does not skip August... :/
Jul 6, 2015 4:44 AM

Jun 2010
trump54 said:

It's not.The September issue comes out in August, this month's issue was the August issue etc.
Jul 6, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2011
bang-bang said:
trump54 said:

It's not.The September issue comes out in August, this month's issue was the August issue etc.

Ah okay. =]
Jul 7, 2015 8:38 AM

Jan 2013
bang-bang said:
affirming_flame said:
Yukio's hunger for power is reminiscent of Anakin in Star Wars. I hope he isn't corrupted by it.

Omg somehow that never occurred to me. And Anakin wanted power to protect Padme too didn't he?....Is Palpatine Lucifer? It doesn't really fit because Palpatine was someone Anakin trusted and that's how he got to him, but I'm still laughing at this parallel.

Haha. Yeah the parallel doesn't fit perfectly. A duel between Rin and Yukio could be pretty cool though. It would be ironic if Yukio was the one who turned to Lucifer (the dark side) and Rin had to stop him.

Jul 8, 2015 7:09 AM

Jun 2010
affirming_flame said:

Haha. Yeah the parallel doesn't fit perfectly. A duel between Rin and Yukio could be pretty cool though. It would be ironic if Yukio was the one who turned to Lucifer (the dark side) and Rin had to stop him.

Rin/Yukio as Anakin/Obi-Wan doesn't work too well though :T Since if anything Rin would be the person Yukio is driven to keep safe/afraid of losing enough to consider skirting the dark side. Lmao I'm putting too much thought into this.

But after this chapter it looks to me that Yukio is so stubborn about doing things on his own he wouldn't take up Lucifer's offer not only because he's a baddie but also just out of sheer pigheadedness like "I don't need anyone's help!!!" When will he see.....the power of friendship.
Jul 18, 2015 1:15 AM

Dec 2014
There's an AK amongst Romanian people... I thought they only were good at making summer hits :D
I also have suspicions on Lewin, he strangely acts; when will we see his entire face btw?
Good to know the exams are coming soon, we'll have some kind of milestone finally done.
Yet, I still hate this invincible zombies plot.
Jul 24, 2015 6:25 PM

May 2014
Finally I am up to date with the manga. Took me some time since I didn´t read so much.

Anyways, I feel like Sir Pheles have a plan and everyone goes around the palm of his hand. Hahha, it´s gonna be exciting what he will do. One should never trust a demon regardless of what he has done. ^^ I have a feeling that he want to take Satan place and become the new leader. That´s why he is cooperating with the humans.

And of course, since Yukio is hunger after power, Yukio is gonna do something stupid. I wonder who the one were in the shadow. Well, the only thing ya can do is to wait next month for a new chapter. ^^
Jul 30, 2015 1:07 AM

Jun 2014
All I want to know is will Yukio meet up with Lucifer...
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 21, 2016 4:45 PM

Dec 2015
What the hell is Yukio planning to do??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 150 Discussion

GrandstarKai - May 3

1 by landofthekwt »»
May 4, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.