Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Jun 15, 2019 3:12 PM
Apr 2016
Indeed, knowing your lifespan is terrifying, especially if it's short. The ending was just like you'd expect, it was sweet, dramatic, and climactic. I don't know why people are so "it's so sad" about this anime, I think the ending was a happy one, even though Isla didn't get to live a fulfilling life.
Jul 13, 2019 8:53 PM
Oct 2017
Takes so long for this to get good.
Jul 14, 2019 11:31 AM
May 2012

That ending made me dead for a while. Till I learned about the VN ending.

I like to think the VN ending conversation happens after the kiss in the anime. And her reboot is before the after credits scene, so he finally reunites with her again after all those months

That's just my headcanon to keep my sanity.

The ending was still really nice. But seeing her die so young with many more things to do just gets me sad. Also you normally wouldn't think an android would have such limited time.

I like to think he either learned something big while studying. Or technology advanced enough in that time to extend their life.
faram45Jul 15, 2019 11:42 AM
Aug 1, 2019 4:22 AM
Aug 2018
Omfg my heart, how is it I stumbled on this by chance almost dropped the show by ep 3 and had the strongest emotional payoff ever. I cried like a bitch several times. This will kick you straight in the feels
Oct 9, 2019 11:21 PM
Jul 2016
I don't know how I feel about the ending. I think it is too straight-forward, although it is a great ending. It was just too bittersweet and abrupt. My heart was not prepared when Isla said she wanted to end it at the top of the ferris wheel, because in my mind, I was thinking they are going walk home, have a conversation, go inside the apartment and then decide what to do.

Throughout the entire show, I was desperately hoping there would be a glitch in the system that would let Isla live on considering they were hinting that it could happen, although "extremely unlikely". What was the point of that?

Also, unlike the anime "Your Name.", the epilogue was not very satisfying. No one mentioned Isla AT ALL. Like they just forgotten about her.

Maybe I just like happy endings, but I think it would've been a lot been better if one day in the future, Tsukasa get a call from one of the other character saying they've found a way to restore disabled Giftias. *show Tsukasa's expression* *fade to black* End.
Dec 31, 2019 5:48 PM

Sep 2017
Bittersweet ending with some nice moments, but an otherwise pretty bad series. They should have stuck with more a episodic nature handling retrieval cases and have the characters grow through their experiences doing so together. Let's also forget that one and done black market sidetrack. That was a disaster. While we're at it let's replace Michiru with just about anything else. One of the most obnoxious tsundere I've ever had to displeasure of watching. I knew I was in for a trip when (I think) her first line was accusation of sexual harassment. Hey tsunbitch, ever heard of a handshake? 'Cause that's what happened.
Jan 1, 2020 12:23 AM

Dec 2019
Simply wow. The most sad, touching, heartbreaking anime i have ever seen. Much more than 'Your lie in April' - watching last episode i was crying like baby, though that was well-known from the very beginning what will happen in the final episode.

My first and so far the only one 10/10.
Jan 11, 2020 12:10 AM
Jan 2020
0/10, they didn't bang enough
Jan 11, 2020 12:24 AM

Dec 2008
It was so damn sad-boo hoo, wah.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Jan 19, 2020 7:11 AM
Jan 2020
Really liked this.
Feb 24, 2020 4:29 PM
Feb 2020
I watched the entire anime in a day and that may not say a lot for some people but for me it's only technically the second time I have ever done it. From the first 2 minutes of the anime I was hooked. I was really hoping that someway she would remember everything and it would be a happy ending however I thought it was bittersweet beauty and by the end even with me trying so hard to hold back my eyes were genuinely going like a waterfall. Personally can't understand how nobody liked the anime or ending. 10/10 masterpiece. Will definitely be rewatching it in a year or so.
Feb 24, 2020 4:40 PM

Aug 2018
The ending was fine but the series overall was rushing towards the inevitable sad end. Would have had more impact if we had a few more episodes to grow attached to the characters. Also, they should have gotten married for god's sake!
Mar 19, 2020 4:04 AM

Feb 2020
Well, this surely was a sad ending and I would lie if I said that I didn't feel anything watching it, but it could've been much better.
My issue is that I don't feel like I spent enough time with Isla, I didn't get to know her enough. That's what I've been thinking during the entire episode. I knew she was going to "die", this was inevitable, and so I wanted to put myself in the best condition to fully feel what the show wanted me to feel, but I just couldn't. The entire time, I kept asking myself "Do I really care about Isla ?" and to be fair, I realised that while I liked her, I didn't really get attached to her the way I wanted to. (Not to say I didn't care at all, like I said I liked her, I just was expecting more from her, especially since her character seemed pretty promising in the first episodes.)
And imo, a tragic story can only work if the characters truly have substance and something that makes me feel deeply attached to them. If I don't feel any kind of connection with them, then why should I care ?
And the biggest issue I have with Isla's character is that she doesn't have real substance, real depth, real soul. She was cold and taciturn but she turned out to be cheerful, sensitive, but also very clumsy and awkward. That's pretty much all there is to her character. That's not enough. The show is just trying to make her as cute and lovable as possible by making her having the behavior of a child, but that's just emotional manipulation in a poor attempt to hide the characters' lack of depth. That's really how I feel about this show, it tries to make the characters funny, quirky and cute just so that I would care but it's like throwing a puppy at my face while screaming "CRY ! CRY ! IT'S SAD !" and... Well, it does the opposite to me. If it can work for others, then it's good, really, but as for me it's really not that good. Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with characters being cute and quirky, I actually really enjoy it when it's well done, but only if there is more to them than just that. I need to feel like I'm watching real people interacting, not puppies.
And in Plastic Memories, Isla isn't even the only problem regarding that point, just the biggest proof of that. Each character is lacking substance.
I was surprised to realize that Michiru was the character I ended up liking the most, as she was the only one with some real depth, but all of that has been used most pf the time for mediocre tsundere comedy.
Overall, I'd say this show was a disappointment. It's not at all bad, but it's not really good either. Which is frustrating because it had a lot of potential, I really hoped they would explore more the Giftia's retrieval and everything it meant for people around them, but nah, let's focus more on the romance between a dying doll and a random guy. I get that it's the point of the show, but since, in my opinion, it wasn't very well done, I hoped side stories would bring more substance to the show. The side stories about the other Giftias and their owners definitely were my favorite part of the show.
Well, this anime gets a 6/10 from me. It had very good ideas, a lot of potential, and some pretty good moments, but it overall was very underwhelming.
FafetteMar 19, 2020 4:26 AM
Apr 4, 2020 2:22 AM

Dec 2009
I cried in the moments of her departure.
It's not really flawed, but I guess there's arguably some missing depth to the reveal of Isla and Kazuki's backstories. Not in the sense of necessary need but more of want.

I think the flaw is how it didn't constantly pace and remind the experience of Giftias being retrieved or rather show us proper time of Tsukasa's daily work with several clients.
In a few episodes it crashed to the worst case scenario with Maria's death, while revealing Michiru's past and then slowly went to the romance arc.

... I don't know. As much as I liked it, somehow the pacing and build up feels a little flawed. In any case, even though I enjoyed seeing the journey to Tsukasa's care to finally see them become a couple, it didn't feel real after they started dating in a span of 10 episodes, if that makes sense.

I'm not sure what it is... sure, he fell in love with her at first sight and came to care for her quickly and only knew her for about two months, and over a month is when they started dating but... I think the concrete building of their love from the second half of the anime wasn't enough minutes/episodes to fully fall in love with them.

Other than that, even though small compared to Michiru, the help of the group for their love was sweet, but especially Michiru, for her great care and worry for them, even though she probably likes Tsukasa -- maybe as a motherly affection in wanting to help him.

I think the story would have been better if it was longer with better pacing and more build up of the romance and drama of the inevitable from retrieving Giftias'.
They're not the best characters but it was bittersweet good romance.

... A what if scenario of the government maybe allowing and finding a way to bring the Giftias back to life with proper function in the potential future is nice to imagine.
Apr 12, 2020 1:52 PM
Sep 2019
I just felt bad about Tsukasa from episode 1. They knew Isla had left 2000 hours when he started and they pushed him to get closer to her.

Idk it's hard to live in the world where some people have expiration date, and looks like in the end he was brain washed after attending 9 months long seminar? I assume his new partner has Isla's body and he had no reaction??? That's top level brainwashing :/

I would prefer if whole series was about fixing the problem of expiration date honestly, for example Isla training tirelessly had some effect or something. But that would be different genre I guess, not a fantasy about dying and people feeling bad about you genre.

Jun 13, 2020 9:30 PM

Jul 2012
Wow... this was bad. First episode was interesting but everything went downhill after that.
OP & ED were very nice and I liked the animation. That's the only positive things I've got to say about this show.
Jun 14, 2020 9:27 AM
Jun 2020
Martin123154 said:
Simply wow. The most sad, touching, heartbreaking anime i have ever seen. Much more than 'Your lie in April' - watching last episode i was crying like baby, though that was well-known from the very beginning what will happen in the final episode.

My first and so far the only one 10/10.

@Martin123154 Me too for some reason found this way more emotional than 'your lie in april'
I shed tears of happiness too before last episode though.
_nagitoJun 14, 2020 9:14 PM
Jul 13, 2020 11:17 PM
Jun 2020
What a sad ass ending
Sep 20, 2020 11:29 AM
Jan 2020
Iconoclast said:
Man, this show was entirely mediocre in just about every aspect, but I'll put myself though just about anything for some android girls.
the simp is strong in this one 😂
Sep 28, 2020 4:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Finished this a few months ago, but I'm going through anime I've completed and leaving some short thoughts on the endings.

Before watching this I was looking around for some anime to emotionally DESTROY me, I wanted to be a trainwreck by the end, give me post-anime depression for days and maybe go so far as to make me shed actual man tears. Of course I saw the usual, clannad after story, your lie in april, i want to eat your pancreas, the list goes on, but none of those actually scarred me hard enough as I was looking for. I narrowed it down to 2 that I haven't watched yet that seemed to be recurring rather often. White album 2 was the first one, so I gave that a watch, and found it more depressing than sad. Was good, but didn't really care after watching; kinda just forgot about it easily. Second one was plastic memories, and here we are. Dang I wish I got the tears I was hoping for, but no.

I mean it's easy to see why this is sad, duh, but I just didn't really feel anything much myself. Guessing it's probably the younger audience that finds this really tragic and tear-jerking. Nothing wrong with that, I'm glad they got some emotional value out of it, that's what I was looking for.

Despite being a very imperfect anime, angel beats was actually one of those ones that did it for me, I FELT something there man. Then again, these are all based on feelings, not facts, and it comes down to personal preference to what moves you.

This was a decent, wholesome anime, can't find many flaws with it myself, but with that said, I found it quite bland despite it's colorful palette. The overall premise and concept about having to retrieve the robots (forgot what they were actually called) was questionable for me as well, with that technology I'm sure they could find a way to keep them going instead of having to rip them apart from their family. Writers just probably looking for a cheap way to get some easy tears, but not from me fam, sorry!

Alright, just really meh for my taste. 5/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 23, 2020 10:57 AM
May 2020
This is a really sad episode A really nice happy ending
Nov 7, 2020 7:28 PM
Apr 2018
Oh, this was a cute way to end everything. My initial thoughts were that there would be more drama or an asspull that could let Isla live for longer or that Tsukasa would try to escape with her but none of that happened; thank God it didn't.

The retrieval was too sudden! On the other hand, I hated it that the ending was unclear enough to let us imagine that Isla's body had been implanted a new soul. I keep saying to myself that it's IMPOSSIBLE for the new girl to be Isla but, ugghhhhh... she wasn't shown...

Overall, pretty average but in a good way. 7/10
Nov 21, 2020 1:09 PM
Nov 2020
Frick this anime in a good way frick S.A.I couldn’t they have developed some drive that stores the giftias memories 😭😡 this series left me heartbroken for 2 months. If they had Done that then they could have enjoyed a happy life
Dec 4, 2020 12:21 PM

Aug 2020
It was coming from the beggining. It didn't make me that sad because the ending was so fleshed out. 8/10
Dec 11, 2020 3:15 PM
Aug 2020
we all expected that to happen but still it was so sad bro ;___;

tbh I enjoyed the first and last two episodes, the in-between were meh..

Dec 15, 2020 2:36 PM

Jan 2019
I started it recently, and watched the final episode just 15 minutes ago. Yeah, I have to admit it was very sad, but to be honest I expected it to be even sadder. Idk, maybe because I had not so many time to become attached to Isla in only 13 episodes(idk, I've been a lot sadder after watching longest anime like Assassination Classroom or Oregairu). Anyway I really enjoyed this anime(I'd give it a 9/10). Just a little disappointed by final cliffhanger
Hakaishin99Dec 15, 2020 2:39 PM
Jan 3, 2021 3:25 PM
May 2017
First few episodes were bad, but the last few ones made up for it. I'm gonna be generous and give it a 7/10.

Oh, and he should've ended up with Michiru, because, well, she's a human.
Jan 31, 2021 12:36 AM

Aug 2019
Had to think a lot about this one, my overall thoughts of this anime fluctuated a lot during these 12 episodes, but i'll try to keep this short. This wasn't my cup of tea personally, a lot of plot points i thought were not needed, overdone or could have been expanded on so much better, the direction of this anime was confusing at time, and characters felt iffy at best, needless to say i could fully understand why someone would enjoy this more then me when focusing specifically on the Isla and Tsukasa relationship. Their story, was overall, well done in my opinion. Lots of heart-warming moments and slight jabs to the heart.

Story 5/10, started of strong. Lots of show off about Giftia's, how they work, and what the current world was like, all pretty captivating for me who loved the creativity aspects of the sci-fi genre. The romance was introduced pretty nicely, i was onboard, but wanted more on the actual world. Later on, the anime would, drift, from pokes at romance, snarky comedy to actual action, never really sitting on one, or never really doing a good job at any of them tbh. Things would go from mediocre thriller action one episode, to then 3 episodes focused on one MC trying to hit on the other. Story turned predictable, no longer focusing on the mc's job, and more on the romantic build, world building went from titbits of lore, to none at all (which felt like a massive let down in my eyes) and it was around here were i just lost interested in the anime, putting it down for a while as it didn't hook me as it once did. The plot felt like it lost it's themes and just didn't turn out to be the story i was hoping to see.

Characters 5/10, were iffy and just bland archetypes. You have your average MC beta male, same old - same old Tsundere, kuundere that goes through the classic development arc, dumb blonde bombshell, ladies man etc basic textbook stuff. Really, nothing about the characters felt unique, i felt like i saw them all before somewhere else

Visuals 6/10, character design felt some what original, making them rememberable to say the lease. Animation quality never seemed to drop which was a massive plus. Overall visuals were good.

OST 6/10, anime had some tracks that were very lovely, OP and ED were ok and decently catchy to an extent.

All in all 6/10, again this anime wasn't for me. I can fully understand why people would like it, but personally, from someone that went in expecting a more balanced world building focused anime with the added romance, this wasn't for me. The hard to follow direction of this anime that felt like it was split between romance, sci-fi and comedy, and it couldn't make it's mind up until the last 2-3 episodes, felt like a killer to me, on top of the unoriginal characters. None the less, focusing on the story of Isla and Tsukasa relationship, i can safely say, it was ok, got me in the feels a few time, and was pretty ok.
Code0018Jan 31, 2021 12:40 AM
Mar 6, 2021 7:07 AM
Dec 2020
i also knew it was gonna end in this way
Mar 20, 2021 11:03 AM

Jan 2021
Just completed the anime...it was so heart wrenching...I literally couldn't bear it when Isla took Tsukasa in the Giant wheel to clear her OS. There was one detail I guess was hidden that the fact Isla took Tsukasa in a giant wheel was that he doesn't plan on running away with her as he said, that's why even Kazuki was waiting for them to return. : ( It was really sad that it had to end this way but nonetheless it was really good.
Mar 21, 2021 10:18 PM

Apr 2019
wellllllllllll mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

expected to cry but didn't even get a little sentimental. I feel like the characters in this anime were all just so bland, boring and unoriginal. Tons of filler and this anime never even had a clear direction.

3/10

Apr 23, 2021 9:32 PM
Dec 2019
So do you think Tsukasa's partner was someone completely new or Isla with a new personality and new memories?
Apr 23, 2021 10:03 PM

Nov 2013
Surprisingly enjoyable series. This ending was inevitable though. But he handled it like a man. Would have been nice if they had opened up to eachother a lot sooner, but at least they enjoyed a few days as a couple.
That ending... leaves us wondering whom he's paired up with next.
May 6, 2021 12:16 AM
Apr 2021
basspig said:
Surprisingly enjoyable series. This ending was inevitable though. But he handled it like a man. Would have been nice if they had opened up to eachother a lot sooner, but at least they enjoyed a few days as a couple.
That ending... leaves us wondering whom he's paired up with next.
it’s literally her but rebooted
May 6, 2021 4:58 AM
Apr 2021
Yo, just finished watching. I’ve seen a lot of sad anime, this is the #1 now. The amount of depression and the mental punch this had was legit.

*STATEMENT*-I love this anime, I love the characters. I like how simple this anime was. But I would of also liked if there were more details as well and more of a “story.”
This is what I mean:
-Experimenting to see how a lifespan can be increased
-Experimenting to see how memories can be recovered, saved, put into a new vessel, is it a memory chip?
-Finding out why exactly they go crazy when their time is up and why their memories absolutely have to be erased for them not to go crazy. Like what do their memories have to do with their bodies lifespan. We already know they can be recycled so just put the memories into the same recycled body after it gets another 81,000 hours put into it. Take out the memories and reboot the “body” and put the memories back in it for example.
-Letting one become a wanderer and experiencing if they can control themselves to the point where they are “them” again. Yes we saw that already but maybe Isla could be an exception.
So stuff like this could give a thicker story. If you know what I mean.

-So I just felt we could of used more content in general, more specifics. I wish they confessed earlier and got more development. I also wish we got to see him read Isla’s diary or whatever else she wrote in there as part of her final days or maybe a last note to him at least or something.

-Anybody can think what they want obv. But I don’t understand how anybody can assume that Tsuaksa’s new partner is not Isla. It’s pretty common cinematic sense to assume or even know really that his new partner is Isla. It has to be because it wouldn’t of made sense for the absolute last scene to be him shaking hands with just a new worker that has nothing to be with the general plot with him and her or the story. It all connects in a cinematic way, he meets Isala by shaking her hand and he meets his new partner by shaking her hand as her being a new person most likely. So yes you can think what you want, but it really has to be her. But it could be her wearing those clothes to impress him after so long. Within those 9 months. Cuz she wanted to wear more clothes with him. Now whether or not you want to think it’s her with memories or not is something cool.
“I hope you reunite with the one you cherish”
Him shaking her hand when they first met. These are both indications it’s her. Plus if those didn’t exist then it would still be her cuz again, it wouldn’t make sense if it wasn’t. He’s the one she cherishes and it would only make sense it’s her in the end.

*IDEAS/THOUGHTS*-But we don’t know what happened during those 9 months. Something could of been done or figured out. Maybe it’s her after something was done and she came back and he was waiting 9 months for her knowing she would be back. Maybe that’s why he was happy shaking her hand cuz he knew it would be her, he wasn’t surprised cuz he knew see what I’m saying. Something could of been done so, again it’s whatever you think.
-The VN ending of Isla going into “hibernation” could of been what was going on during those 9 months until he went back to work. Maybe something was figured out and she came back. It depends if you see that as part of the story or not. The creator was involved with it so maybe he’s hinting that that was the 9 months or something. He wouldn’t of gave the fans an ending where she’s really gone and an ending where she’s with him. Makes no sense. It has to be somewhat connective or in the same universe. So it’s safe to assume if he couldn’t of given 2 totally different endings that he wrote the the new partner to be Isla for sure. Maybe he did the 9 month time skip knowing he would put the true ending into some else to give the fans a hint what went down during 9 months.
-Isla is special or at least I thought. As we know, the giftias did not care or show any emotion with retrieving people until Isla came around and changed that. This made me think she was a special person, a special giftia. And so I had hoped that maybe she would of overcome the lifespan or kept memories.
-As far as I know Isla can get rebooted and keep falling in love with Tsukasa over and over since they are made to be together, like ‘50 Dates’ with Adam Sandler.
-So I feel the anime gives things out without putting more detail or executing them more. Like her diary, the creator of giftias, experimenting, etc.

*ALTERNATE ENDING IDEA*-I think it would of been a cool ending to see Isla go past her lifespan and starting to go crazy. But somehow Tsukasa gets to her and after a bit she controls and sustains herself and the ending would be a miracle where she’s maybe an exception or it was miracle ending. Him holding her in his hands with her crying and everything is ok, That kinda thing.
Another one can be us seeing Isla coning back rebooted and finding her diary Tsukasa keeps somewhere and regains her memories from reading it. Or even just her coning back rebooted and just finding the diary for our interpretation that she eventually will regain those memories.

-Just wanted to point out. It was like him proposing to her when he got on his knee and put the ring on her finger at the end, I think that was done on purpose the way that was shown. Heartwarming as well as their different hand holding, really showed their love. Maybe they keep those rings as a symbol of they love and relationship.

-Tbh, going from her being gone to 40 seconds later there’s a 9 month time skip with him living life happy makes me sad. Like I don’t want to see him living life without her. Even if she will come back which I’m hoping and that gives me joy.

-Also I’ve seen a lot of sad anime. Out of all of them Plamemo could of had a happy ending. As sad as this anime was, it gave me a bit more of a comedy/slice of life vibe to it at times. This takes place in the real world but with high tech technology and robots. This isn’t like ‘I Want To Eat Your Pancreas’ where nothing can be done, that takes place in the real human with irl situations. So I feel Plamemo definitely had the potential to turn something around and create a happy ending or more of one.

*CONCLUSION*-As much as I love it, this was the saddest most depressing anime I’ve watched. Just knowing what the ending would be without there being any hope or surprises when there was potential for it is just a gut punch watching it. The only thing to hold on to is her regaining her memories in the future assuming the new partner is her which is most likely is or better yet it’s her with her memories. As sad as this anime is, it’s Wholesome in its own way, just like an evil kind of wholesome. A lot of things could of been done, this anime had a lot of potential but. Besides that, pure sadness. Anyway the love story in this anime gave me its own vibe. Isla created that vibe, no other anime has the same vibe. One of a kind. Overall these are all ideas, I don’t like how these anime don’t end in a concrete way tho, it hurts.
I need and just want them to be together. Love them together, love this anime.
Isla-best girl/waifu. Thanks y’all
May 6, 2021 2:36 PM

Nov 2013
Those are the questions I forgot to ask. It was a nagging question "why couldn't they find a code / programming fix for the 81920 hour limit? It seems this is a software problem and as such, a solution. Perhaps a limit of memory capacity in the hardware sets this limit, after which the memory gets irretrievably corrupted?
Jun 8, 2021 2:07 PM
Jan 2021
How did the retrieval work like did it have something to do with the ring or what he said to her?
Jun 30, 2021 5:34 AM

May 2021
Tendou-kun said:
Bittersweet ending, the love scene on the ferris wheel was perfect and I really liked seeing a happy Isla. Tbh I expected a little more drama but both were very strong the whole time, especially Tsukasa who obvioulsy suffered the most.
On the one hand I really liked the last episode but on the other end I hoped so much for a happy end, a miracle but there wasn't any ^^

I had thought the happiest ending possible was Isla’s OS being updated and her new personality being almost similar to her old one 🙂
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jul 10, 2021 7:22 AM
Jun 2021
Thought that was a perfect & beautiful end to a decent series.. was so nice seeing a happy Isla & poor Tsukasa, can’t imagine how tough that would be.. I did nearly drop this series at the start but glad I saw it through..
Aug 10, 2021 12:28 PM
Jul 2019
I haven't been influenced by any romance anime so badly in a long time. I'm depressed now because I know that perfect women like Isla just doesn't exists
Sep 24, 2021 9:49 PM
Sep 2015
fuck I just finished it today, this was so sad, especially since there's no alternate ending or other hope for additional ovas or whatever. I really wished that they would have had some kind of way to save her, even if it made the series make 0 sense. These sad endings always get to me, honestly I really hope that even though it'll never happen, I hope we get a continuation.

Probably never gonna happen though, since it's been 6 years since it came out.
Oct 24, 2021 9:11 AM
Dec 2020
the ending was absolutely perfect. the ferris wheel scene was perfection. made me depressed for a bit
Nov 11, 2021 7:18 PM
Nov 2021
jesus christ , what was the ending. I legit cried the most in 5 years, and i have a question, who was the new partner in the end that tsukasa got partnered up with? was it isla but with a new os replaced in her body or is it someone else? i need answers
Jan 24, 2022 2:54 AM

Aug 2017
Boring and bad show.

MC should have just gone for redhead tsundere-chan from the get go. She wanted it.
Jan 28, 2022 1:57 AM

May 2018
Well that sucked.
Feb 12, 2022 10:48 AM

Apr 2019
So, I knew it was gonna end like this because well, they tell us this at the start. It's like they're preparing you for it throughout the series. Then once you hit the final episode, you think that you'll be fine since you knew this was coming. Yet you still find yourself on the cusp of tears. At least that's how it was for me at least.

I feel like some characters (E.g. Sherry, Yasutaka, Rem, Takao, Constance. Zack even) could've used more development since they were just kinda there providing comedic relief. Now since it was a drama, it makes sense that the plot centred around Isla's last month alive. And that it didn't exactly need to have everyone go through some major development. But I think they could've at least had a few segments for each character to get some growth. But that aside the OST wasn't too bad and the well visuals looked nice.

Overall, a good anime all things considered.
arcticmontysOct 18, 2023 5:53 PM
Feb 17, 2022 12:15 PM
Feb 2022
Personally felt like their relationship was lacking. Honestly i think it needed to be a bit longer. Enjoyed it quite a bit nontheless.
7/10 for me.
Mar 2, 2022 4:58 AM

Dec 2020
E davvero triste e sofferente ma tutti noi dobbiamo farci forza per andare avanti....anche dopo 9 mesi dalla scomparsa di Isla Tsukasa è riuscito ad andare avanti, anche se beh in cuor suo ci soffre ancora, come ultima cosa voglio far tenere presente a tutti che quest'anime è DRAMMATICO e che quindi e giusto che la vicenda sia andata così, non dobbiamo essere arrabbiati e votare con un voto basso questo anime, il creatore ci ha dato un'importante lezione, tutto non dura per sempre....e dobbiamo tenerci stretto tutto ciò che poi non ci sara mai più passando dei bei momenti insieme, sono sicurissimo (quasi ovvio) che non continuerà più Plastic Memories, ed per quanto faccia male mi va bene cosi...., è stato un anime che oltre a farmi soffrire (sia in positivo che in negativo) mi ha fatto imparare diverse cose
Kevin Gaetano Caltabiano
May 24, 2022 12:24 PM

Mar 2017
Noice... I did not cryied in the end B)
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
May 24, 2022 12:25 PM

Mar 2017
Kevin0kun said:
E davvero triste e sofferente ma tutti noi dobbiamo farci forza per andare avanti....anche dopo 9 mesi dalla scomparsa di Isla Tsukasa è riuscito ad andare avanti, anche se beh in cuor suo ci soffre ancora, come ultima cosa voglio far tenere presente a tutti che quest'anime è DRAMMATICO e che quindi e giusto che la vicenda sia andata così, non dobbiamo essere arrabbiati e votare con un voto basso questo anime, il creatore ci ha dato un'importante lezione, tutto non dura per sempre....e dobbiamo tenerci stretto tutto ciò che poi non ci sara mai più passando dei bei momenti insieme, sono sicurissimo (quasi ovvio) che non continuerà più Plastic Memories, ed per quanto faccia male mi va bene cosi...., è stato un anime che oltre a farmi soffrire (sia in positivo che in negativo) mi ha fatto imparare diverse cose
giusto e basato ragazzoh!
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM

» Tsukasa new partner (episode 13) ( 1 2 )

KeitaIssei - Jun 27, 2015

52 by saikyozero »»
Jan 2, 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.