Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2015 3:32 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
75.004 4th SS:

This chap was so cute >.<

The TasukuxTeru kisses were damn hot. He wernt all out there :3

Really loved how they took care of the baby together and all the mess they made in just 3 days lol
They were in a complete mess by the end of it XD

I'm gonna miss this so much D:
Jun 2, 2015 11:05 AM

Apr 2010
I can't believe there isn't more people here, maybe they don't know where to read it? The whole ending got kinda screwed with the unofficial chapters and what not, cause if 75 was the real ending I would have been PISSED. But with 75.4 (or 79) it definitely fixed it

Definitely 10/10, LOVED the interaction between Kurosaki and Teru, wish I could just watch them interact more. So sweet and happy, great chemistry

--The dawn is darkest before the sunrise--
Jun 9, 2015 10:40 PM

Sep 2014
Ahh I'm so happy to finally see the extra chapters scanlated. I would LOVE to see more scenes of Akira interacting with the gang. He definitely adds an interesting dynamic to the team.

And gosh, Kurosaki is truly a lolicon. I normally don't support couples with one of them being extremely older than the other especially if one of them is still a teen but these guys are an exception. They have wonderful chemistry and you can see how natural their relationship have evolved over the course of the manga.

I'm sure it won't be long until I pick this up again and re-read it.

[/center]
Jun 14, 2015 11:54 AM

Jun 2013
Finally read the extra chapters today.
It was so cute ^^
My favourite shojo manga, gonna miss it, but I hope for a new work by the author.
Jun 5, 2016 5:23 PM

Jul 2015
The real final chapter, it was amazing, perfect conclusion !
Jun 9, 2016 6:48 PM
Sep 2012
I'm sad it's over, but damn right this was the real ending! It would've been interesting to see more of what happens with everyone in the future though.
Feb 8, 2019 4:30 PM

May 2010
Kurosaki and Teru might be my favourite canonic shoujo manga couple! I just can't imagine either of them with different love interest, they were meant to be together. Their relationship is full of cutesy, lovey-dovey moments, there's this great dynamic between them, in the later chapters I could totally feel the sexual tension and strong chemistry, exactly what I'd expect from two people in love!

I loved all of the extra chapters, but the last one, with them babysitting, was just a cherry on top of fun, sweet romance/action/comedy series. I wish every manga had this much time in the last volume, to explore side storylines or at least one additional chapter, to end up on such a fulfilling epilogue.

I've had such a fun time reading this series - my only complain would be that the main storyline about "the will of M", with Antler being the villain was weeeeeak. The comedic scenes saved it a lot, but still, sometimes I just felt a little bored.
The school events in the first couple of volumes were probably my favourite. But this doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the rest of it! Characters were great, especially our main couple, humor was on point and I just had fun reading each volume, even some of the weaker ones, even if the story disappointed me, the characters never did. Gotta love author for that.

Definitely will come back to this series in the future, I'm gonna miss Teru and Kurosaki! ;_;
Apr 22, 2020 4:01 AM

Mar 2013
Aaaaah the end. To be honest i put off the final 12 chapters for almost 5 years cause I wasn't ready for it to end.... i'm going to miss my number one idiotic couple and i wish we could have had another 5 or 10 chapters in the end to see more of akira being in the gang and teru x kurosaki acting now that they're dating.
I was also expecting some kind of time skip and seeing them get married and what not... for some reason it wasn't enough for me and a bit underwhelming

I'll miss these two so much gee.
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

May 2020
A solid if unspectacular ending. A bit miffed that Rena x Kiyoshi just sort of happened and we didn't really get to see how they interacted. But still, I felt like all the extra chapters neatly wrapped up everything there was to know about the plot and story.

Also, while I think Teru x Kurosaki is cute, I just don't feel super comfortable about the age gap, especially since he was kind of like a guardian to her in the beginning of the series. So a small part of me just can't get behind the relationship, even if they are one of the better shoujo relationships.

Overall, a pretty good manga, especially in the story and character department. I don't think I've read any other shoujo that has a very action-adventure-oriented plot, so this one was pretty refreshing.

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 49 Discussion

Zhou - May 28, 2012

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 80 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Feb 8, 2019

2 by ChoiGaba »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.