Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 2, 2015 1:12 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
b1GZZ said:
Just found José Mourinho in one of the posters ahahah

I know! I wrote it higher up in the thread but no one noticed. Next time I'll add a big picture like you did.

So are they implying that Meguri Meguri is a Chelsea fan?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 2, 2015 2:16 AM

Sep 2007
My God - Komachi is one hell of a cute imouto!

May 2, 2015 2:58 AM

Jan 2013
Gov said:
People are really justifying Yukino's bitchy behaviour. Try acting like that and see what your friends/other people call you.

True friends wouldn't just call you names. My friends would wonder why I'm behaving that way and they definitely wouldn't one-sidedly assume that I'm in the wrong despite not even seeing the whole picture.
If they do get the whole picture (which takes time), and still believe I'm in the wrong, they would call me out on my mistakes, *for my sake*. Name-calling would be counterproductive here.

Anyone who'd go "lol, bitch" and look down at you right away in that situation can only be called an acquaintance at best. If random people call someone a bitch doesn't mean she actually is.

And do you see Hachiman or Yui calling Yukino a bitch? Do you see Shizuka-sensei calling her that? Hachiman isn't even talking back to Yukino, cause he realizes he might be in the wrong.

Yukino has yet to clearly speak her mind. We basically know nothing about what's driving her. We can only make guesses based on subtle hints.
So how about just chilling the heck out and waiting patiently to see how this plays out?
Where does this urge to throw out random hatred, which is based on ignorance, come from?
May 2, 2015 3:16 AM

Feb 2015
Farabeuf said:

I know! I wrote it higher up in the thread but no one noticed. Next time I'll add a big picture like you did.

More likely Iroha, since she's the manager of the soccer club. Sose must be her idol.
May 2, 2015 5:07 AM
May 2014
AlexGK said:
supracseduch said:

I don't think Yukino counts as a tsundere. She's too calm, and never has the fiery "tsuntsun" attitude. She does get disappointed and frustrated like all humans do, so she may vent these emotions out with her characteristic frankness, but in a manner which I wouldn't call "fiery". Now I'm aware that "tsuntsun" could also refer to cold aloofness ("icy" rather than "fiery") but the anime community has adopted a separate word for that -- "kuudere".

However, she never gets "deredere". I cannot recall a single instance of her being such. It's not even clear that she has a crush on anyone. And she doesn't do what she does for anyone else's sake. It's not like she's doing it for Hachiman (baka!)

She has a soft spot for cats, sure, but does that even count? Most humans have a soft spot for something and can get angry sometimes but that doesn't make them tsundere.

Now, we all have different ideas on what a "bitch" is. For me, it's too strong an adjective to use on her, especially now that we're getting glimpses of her frustrations and as I'm beginning to understand her. Looks like we'll be getting more glimpses next episode so I'm really looking forward to it.

A bitch I would call anyone who always acts displeased,

Aren't you guys calling Yukinon A bitch every DAMN episode are acting too bitchy Against the Char??? Srlsy too famn ditchy pips
OML my signature was edgy. lol
May 2, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2014
UnknownSpecies said:
AlexGK said:

A bitch I would call anyone who always acts displeased,

Aren't you guys calling Yukinon A bitch every DAMN episode are acting too bitchy Against the Char??? Srlsy too famn ditchy pips
True that.
The irony truly is striking...shakespearean even
May 2, 2015 5:42 AM

Apr 2015
To be honest. i didn't understand anything from the end of that eps. can someone explain to me why was yukinoshita sad ?
May 2, 2015 6:04 AM

Jan 2014
wtf is wrong with this show
too much best grills

8man is cool as always.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
May 2, 2015 6:39 AM

Aug 2008
Fawkey said:
Farabeuf said:

More likely Iroha, since she's the manager of the soccer club. Sose must be her idol.

Was that imply in the Light Novel or just anime only?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 2, 2015 6:44 AM

Nov 2014
Here I thought that I would lose Koma-chan since she was acting all snarky and mature since the series started. But wouldn't you know that she shows her Imuto side again, kyaahh~ :) Big Man Zaima was sick this episode, pulling some strings to help a buddy out.

Did I just see The Chosen One SOSE MOURINHO? Someone in the studio is a Chelsea fanboy. hahaha.
May 2, 2015 6:49 AM

May 2010
Don't exactly know when it happened, but i really started to dislike yukino during S2 and generally want to ignore her while watching and focus more on (hachiman + co. - yukino)
May 2, 2015 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
isvak said:
Beautiful episode as always. I think 8man knows that Yui is in love with him but... i guess he's just being himself..

I know I said this last week too, but I really hope Hachiman and Yui end up together...
That Yui x Hachiman scene was adorable :3

I wonder if Yukinon is upset that she couldn't be student council president...
May 2, 2015 8:13 AM

Jul 2008
I don't know how this season is gonna end but I don't want to see Hachiman become a full sacrificial lamb. Stop soaking in all the damage and just let the ones responsible feel it.
May 2, 2015 8:27 AM

Sep 2014
ShanaFlame said:
I don't know how this season is gonna end but I don't want to see Hachiman become a full sacrificial lamb. Stop soaking in all the damage and just let the ones responsible feel it.

I agree
May 2, 2015 10:12 AM

Jan 2011
Terapin said:
UnknownSpecies said:

True that.
The irony truly is striking...shakespearean even

True that.
Could be too much. But in all honesty what are we supposed to do when people bitch about how great of a character she is? Or that doesnt count as bitching now?

zeroyuki92 said:
You should try to learn the meaning of the world before throwing them in a complain. How could you call she tsundere when she don't leave any trace of being a tsun or evenmore, dere?

And about the bitch part, I still don't get it. With your definition, Hachiman is also a bitch : He always act displeased, he never said what he actually want and he also saved the club under the pretense of her sister's request. Hachiman is a bitch now? Since if he actually told his clubmates about his own plan (Come on, they are his mates, he should have worked together. Even Komachi urged him to talk to Yuki-Yuki first) he didn't even have to work hard and everything will move to the "student council = service club mk2" route.

The only part which seperates Hachiman and Yukinon is that the show is taken from Hachiman's perspective. So indeed, your bitch calling is simply a bias of perspective and a result of being too lazy and arrogant to read between the lines.

I, being simply casual anmie spectator, will just quote wikipedia:

Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

So for me she definitely falls into that category. If you have other subclasses that suit her more, thats fine too.

As for Hachiman - since hes a male hes not a bitch. You should try to learn the meaning of the word before throwing them in a complain :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch_%28insult%29
Now I wont disagree that he is no better than Yukino in that regard though. I find him even irritating at times - he is cleary unhappy with himself, yet he does everything to stay as he is.
That being the case I like him more with Yui because she is his exact opposite. I cant really imagine what Hikigaya and Yukino as couple would be - alone at home all the time, bitter to the world.
AlexGKMay 2, 2015 10:48 AM
May 2, 2015 10:18 AM
Apr 2015
Yukinon continues to be the worst character in the series.
May 2, 2015 10:22 AM
Apr 2015
testamentKAISER said:
BiriBiri21 said:
Damn, Yui's going all out! Hahaha
my yukinoshita's ship is sinking.

Don't worry,

XD

hahaha YES. That second spoiler made me laugh out loud.

I like both Yui and Yukino, but with what I've seen of Iroha so far this is gonna be fun to watch.

Gonna get my popcorn ready.
May 2, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

Classic loli tooth. This ep kinda bored me a lil
---------My Profile------------
May 2, 2015 11:49 AM

Jul 2014
winesong said:
testamentKAISER said:

Don't worry,

XD

hahaha YES. That second spoiler made me laugh out loud.

I like both Yui and Yukino, but with what I've seen of Iroha so far this is gonna be fun to watch.

Gonna get my popcorn ready.

yup
I also laughed at complaining post in this thread
in upcoming arc
heroine that You are all Call "bitch"
will leading.

guaranteed
abgMay 2, 2015 11:58 AM
May 2, 2015 12:16 PM

Aug 2008
I want Komachi to be my imouto!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 2, 2015 12:21 PM

Aug 2014
Can someone please explain to me why were the siblings making up about at the beginning of this episode? I dont remember them having an argument in episodes 1-4.
May 2, 2015 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
That was great! Started the first season and caught up in a few days hehe.

Lots of scenes for the YuixHikki crowd as of late. Hoping to see more of Yukino. If I can remember correctly, she still seems to be mad at Hikki for whatever reason.
May 2, 2015 1:21 PM

Mar 2015
IdntHavWings said:
Stark700 said:

Classic loli tooth. This ep kinda bored me a lil

Lol the little sharpie tooth reminds me of the Oreimo characters, especially Kirino. Hachiman just unlocked incest route lol!

May 2, 2015 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
Loved the sibling bonding moment. Also the Hikki x Yui scene at the end was great. It's so hard to not ship these two with all these moments. I don't remember Yui being this awesome in S1.

I don't get what that Iroha girl is thinking. I feel as if she's just a bitch though.
May 2, 2015 1:45 PM
Mar 2009
Fawkey said:
aweSAM said:

Kinda interested in what you said. Would you mine describing what happened in the novel that wasn't animated?

Wow. You've convinced me I should read the LN. Would you happen to know where I could read it translated? Because not only does that scene prove to be entertaining, it showed that Hachiman didn't just find Sagami on a good guess (which i feel is how the anime left it) but he actually deduced it.
May 2, 2015 1:56 PM

Feb 2015
aweSAM said:

Wow. You've convinced me I should read the LN. Would you happen to know where I could read it translated? Because not only does that scene prove to be entertaining, it showed that Hachiman didn't just find Sagami on a good guess (which i feel is how the anime left it) but he actually deduced it.

https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Youth_Romantic_Comedy_Is_Wrong_As_I_Expected

Baka Tsuki has eveything you need. Season 1: 1-6.

y123y said:
Can someone please explain to me why were the siblings making up about at the beginning of this episode? I dont remember them having an argument in episodes 1-4.

It's right at the beginning of episode 3.
May 2, 2015 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
Wow.... I just saw the beginning of episode 3 to remember what was the argument of the siblings.... No wonder I forgot that they had an argument. That was a very small scene. I never would have thought that it was such as important scene for the sister.

So that small "argument" was turned into a making up between the male MC and his sister for like 7 minutes, which was something like "im your oniichan, your my imouto. Im your imouto, youre my oniichan"..................................................................................

Yeah.......
May 2, 2015 3:13 PM

Apr 2014
Ha...the problem is solve, but...
So the three still have problem that needed to be solve, huh?
Well I kind of like this episode, but it's kind of lacking in the progress of romance.
Hopefully their relationship will improve even just a little.
Where is sensei when you want to see her lol.
May 2, 2015 3:38 PM
Oct 2012
imouto4oniichan said:
Yukinon continues to be the worst character in the series.
yup a Bitch and a annoying cunt
May 2, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2014
man, hachiman is a genius. that whole library scene was a delightful psychological treat. getting her to sign the supporters, explaining to her the benefits of running, how she can juggle the club and student council, saying how she can get close to that guy. excellent scene. the music sample that went along with it made the psychological theme more effective, as well.
May 2, 2015 7:49 PM

Sep 2009
bobzanny said:
testamentKAISER said:

Don't worry,

XD

I just read Vol. 10.5 and loved it.
[/spoiler]

My question is...is there any kind of resolution in sight? I just really hope there will be a satisfying progression of character and not an eternal race to the finish line.
May 2, 2015 7:53 PM

Jan 2010
BEST ANIME OF YEAR

100/100
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
May 2, 2015 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
8man's relationship with his sister is quite amusing. Almost like a married couple lol.

May 2, 2015 8:31 PM

Mar 2015
SolBlade said:
8man's relationship with his sister is quite amusing. Almost like a married couple lol.

Hmm... I wouldn't say a married couple, but mostly a sister caring for his brother is almost like Komachi to Hachiman (personal experience). But if anything, Komachi is Hachiman's ideal type of girl (according to the OVA) lol.

May 2, 2015 10:49 PM

Jul 2011
Farabeuf said:
CodeUnknown said:
Yukinoshita continues on being one of the biggest bitch this season, congratulations.

You joined up on this site just to write that?

Sigh.

This show is a lot more complex than people being "bitches" or the like. Different folks, with different motivations, personalities, fears, and ways of relating to one another. Yukino is a very aloof person, socially awkward and even somewhat arrogant. And she expects waaaay too much of Hachiman, who despite his keen talents of observation, cannot read minds. But she's not a "bitch". At least not in the typical sense. I think the only person so far on this show who comes close to deserving that title is Sagami in the first season (some might argue Haruno due to her methods).

Anyway, hold on tight because volume 9 is coming up and that's when things go onto the next level.

On a different note:

That poster that was hanging in Meguri's office (the one that looks like those Obama posters but with Sose instead of Hope printed on it). The person on it looks suspiciously like Jose Mourinho (Chelsea mangager and probably best known football coach in the world). Or was it just me?!

To your point about the poster, I definitely noticed that too. A quick Google search yielded the following result, so it is undoubtedly Mourinho.

Original Poster

Still, it doesn't really make any sense at all to me. Also, I'm not quite sure why they went out of their way to change it from "Jose" to "Sose." It's definitely one of the stranger details I've seen in anime. Any ideas on why they included it?
May 2, 2015 11:43 PM

Jul 2014
AlexGK said:
Could be too much. But in all honesty what are we supposed to do when people bitch about how great of a character she is? Or that doesnt count as bitching now?
I literally spend an hour rampaging the last two episode threads looking for people calling Yukino a great character. Not one instance.

What I did find, however, were loads of posts that take time to analyse and dissect her motives. Most of them conclude that she is an understandable character whose different facets of personality ultimately reconcile with the established core of her character while being flawed enough to not fall into any particularly irritating stereotypes.

Now, different people value different things in judging the merits of a character. Yukino's personality constitutes an array of traits I value in a good character, namely consistency, flaws (yes, I don't know about you, but I'd rather watch Hachiman and Yukino always in odds with each other than Jesus Tatsuya being praised by Goddess Miyuki) and longing for independence.

You think our analysis and observations as to why she is not a bitch or bad character in general, seem to imply that she is a great character. Then isn't it your problem for not being able to accept a character whose traits in perspective, for you elevates them to the status greatness? As it stands, you haven't provided any sort of valid reasoning as to why her character motivations explained do not stand.

AlexGK said:
A bitch I would call anyone who always acts displeased

AlexGK said:
supposed to do when people bitch about how great of a character she is? Or that doesnt count as bitching now?

Oh, I don't know. Providing positive interpretations to a character sure is bitching by your definition.
I, being simply casual anmie spectator, will just quote wikipedia:

Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.
I don't think I'll call you out on citing Wikipedia as an objective reference, but here is a more reasonable and explicit distinction between Kuuderes and Tsunderes.
Urban said:
An anime/manga slang term for a character that is cold, blunt, cynical, and pretty much doesn't care if her beloved dies. That's what she is on the outside but she is actually caring and nice on the inside.

Differs from tsundere since tsundere is when the character frequently runs hot and cold between tsun and dere. Kuudere is when the character only occasionally shows her caring side.

As for Hachiman - since hes a male hes not a bitch.
Typical sexist. Even according to Wiki, bitch isn't explicitly a female adjective. Hachiman literally fits all the the adjectives provided there. Even control freak.

Wikipedia said:
Bitch, literally meaning a female dog, is a slang pejorative for a person, commonly a womannot necessarily, who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, a control freak, rudely intrusive or aggressive.

1. Belligerent:

Yukino: Ironically, this would have fit Yukino to a T in the first season, and rightfully so Hachiman called her the same in their first meeting. She has not acted hostile to him even once in the second season, not a single. freaking. time.

Hachiman: Passive aggression still there.

You: Fits to a T.

2.Unreasonable

Yukino: Pretty sure you can dial back on this and previous episode discussions to find people spelling out the reasons for her actions if you couldn't glean them from the show itself.

Hachiman: So and so

You:
AlexGK said:
She is bitching around all the time. So she IS a bitch. A fucking tsundere bitch. I dont care what reasons she has, that wont change what she is.
You speak for yourself. See, wikipedia always bites you in the ass. Seriously.

3. Control Freak

Yukino: Again, may have been remotely applicable in the first season. Currently? Not so much. 'I see, so there's no longer a reason for me to act' 'I don't agree with your methods, I'll do things my way' Doesn't speak for anyone but herself. Doesn't reject his better solution when presented. In other words, not a control freak.

Hachiman: Doesn't want club to disband. Renders the request moot by psychologically pressuring Isshiki. Doesn't want Yukino's work to go to waste. Again psychologically tortures Sagami to do what he wants. Sounds like control freak to me, although a not so obvious one, so there's that.

You: What do you think? I won't know until I see your response to this post. But guess what? You're still lucky, all other columns tick and the definition still fits!

4. Rudely Intrusive or Aggressive:

Yukino: Doesn't fit at all. She isn't aggressive in the slightest. In fact, the only time she lost her temper somewhat, she restrained herself and apologised even though it wasn't much of a tantrum as much as a desperate attempt to find reasons for why Hachiman is wrong. In the first season, she was somewhat confronting, but not aggressive in a physical sense. And intrusive is a complete fucking no.

Hachiman: No no on the outside. Maybe. In the crooks of his mind, ha, sure.

You:
She is bitching around all the time. So she IS a bitch. A fucking tsundere bitch.
Lolol totally not aggressive

So in the end, Yukino isn't a bitch. But surprise surprise, someone else is. According to wikipedia, at least.
Wikipedia sure is a bitch, huh..
May 3, 2015 1:30 AM

Oct 2013
sspit said:
orion_momo said:
this is my speculation only "yukino is upset because it is hachiman again who solve the problem and she thinking too is he sacrife himself again"
next episode will start volume 9 of LN

Yukinoshita is upset because deep down she actually wants to be pres, but isnt honest with herself to admit it so she used the club request as a pretense. Hikkigaya solving the problem rendered her pretense moot and she backed down, abandoning her own motive in process of not betraying her logic.

Hikigaya caught on, wondering if what he did wasnt a mistake, then going on a tangent with the game save reloading thing. The conclusion he arrived at is that even if something like that was possible, the effects of our decisions wouldnt change in a big scope, because ultimately our decisions are shaped by how we are, not our temporary perspectives, thus not depending on circumstances. One can also think about it like this: even when presented with different options, people will always pick the same one, because the choice is an illusion. We are what we are.

Also, this shows how very similar Hikkigaya and Yukinoshita are. They both fabricate fake motives, one for the fear of being rejected, while the other from the fear of being accepted. He needed a false reason to save the club (im doing this for Komachi), despite already having one in the first place (he cares), just like Yukinoshita needed one to become president (im the best candidate, its a job) despite wanting to become pres for her own sake.

Its interesting, that at the end, Hikigaya succeeded in saving the club if only with a fake reason, while Yukinoshita failed at becoming student council president regardless, in fact, exactly because her reason was fake - her logic betrayed her.

On the other hand, Yukinoshita failing could also be said to be due to Hikki succeeding. This perspective would make the two of them opposing forces instead of two people being similar. I would say this is the perspective Yukinoshita is taking in regards to Hikkigaya in general, after that date event.

Quite an interesting post. I would like to politely disagree that the San Antonio Spurs would have won Game 7 against the L.A. Clippers today if even a single decision was overturned.

Naoki-Saten said:
It's not like Yukino doesn't have a lot on her plate - like maintaining her position on the top of the school's rankings
or dealing with a meddlesome, manipulative sister
or family issues.
It's not like she's not an individual, with her own set of values
and the willpower to always to uphold those.
It's not like she's not socially awkward.
And it's not like her current situation isn't a really hard problem for socially awkward people.
It's not like she didn't have an idialized image of Hachiman, like he did of her and it's not like she isn't disappointed with him, just like he was with her back in Season 1.
It's not like she doesn't care about Hachiman who's recklessly digging his own grave without any regards to his own well-being.
It's not like she's scolding him because she doesn't care for him.
It's not like there's no need for someone to stand firm and point out that there's something wrong with how Hachiman does things.
After all, it's not like Yui could do that. For in the end, Yui would forgive him anyway, every time.
After all, it's not like most viewers would even understand what's going on when Hachima's "perfect" solutions backfire on him if it wasn't for Yukino.
It's not like Hachiman is ever taking the feelings of those around him into account when solving people's problems.
And it's not like it's wrong to be hurt by that.
It's not like the worth of a heroine is determined by how often she's singing the main character's praises, regardless of whether she approves of his actions or not.
And it's not like we know everything that's going through Yukino's head right now.

It's not like a character is automatically in the wrong just because we can't see the situation from his or her point of view right away.

^_^

My thoughts on this episode: I almost cried ;^; Dunno why but I've been feelsy all day... the fact that two of my favourite players of all time might just have played their last game today can't have anything to do with it...
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
May 3, 2015 1:35 AM

Feb 2015
SamuraiSnap said:
Still, it doesn't really make any sense at all to me. Also, I'm not quite sure why they went out of their way to change it from "Jose" to "Sose." It's definitely one of the stranger details I've seen in anime. Any ideas on why they included it?

Copyright? Maybe they weren't sure if they could use it, so they just changed it instead.
In fact, this isn't the first time they do this in an anime. They always do this.

As for why they included it:
Fawkey said:
Farabeuf said:

Zapredon said:
Was that imply in the Light Novel or just anime only?

The fact that she is the soccer club manager? LN.
The fact that she idolizes Mourinho? Anime.
May 3, 2015 3:13 AM

Mar 2015
Hachiman says right Kawasomething name. Ship is sinking down deeply.
May 3, 2015 3:14 AM

Jan 2013
SmallDanger said:
To be honest. i didn't understand anything from the end of that eps. can someone explain to me why was yukinoshita sad ?

Because she actually may have wanted to be the president of the student council. But she couldn't openly say it since she isn't that type of person. So when Hachiman convinced Iroha to join, Yukino lost her chance.

On a side note, I find it funny people calling her a bitch when she didn't do anything, or even better, she didn't want Hachiman to sacrifice himself AGAIN for the good of others, and even Hachiman has the same basis personality as her (want an example? take my reply to SmallDanger and look at the scene at the beginning of the episode, Hachiman wanted to "save" the club, but couldn't do anything because it's agains his nature, then when Komachi asked him to help Yui and Yukino, he did it, because it was his sister that asked, and she asked because she knew that was what he wanted to do, and he wouldn't openly do it because it's against his nature, he even went and asked a... friend for help...).
May 3, 2015 3:14 AM

Jan 2013
Terapin said:

Somebody give that man a cookie
May 3, 2015 3:15 AM

May 2015
I Would love to see Iroha on Hikigaya's Harem XD
May 3, 2015 3:50 AM
Apr 2015
kitkatxz said:

I read this off something else not a spoiler just a theory, Yukino has been one to hate superfical relationships, so even if the club was to disband if she became president, would their friendship would crumble over that small thing? I guess she wanted to test this out or Haruno actually got to her head.

interesting theory. It kinda fits with what Yuki said to 8man, "I thought you would understand."
May 3, 2015 4:37 AM

Nov 2011
I really couldn't invest myself into the drama of the previous episodes, but this one was perfect. More Hiki-Komachi moments please.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 3, 2015 5:08 AM

Jul 2014
What the actual fuck ._.
They crammed volume 8 in just 3 episodes like that ? Too much rushed. They didn't even bother to tell how Hachiman did his methods for preventing Either of Yuigahama and Yukino to be Student Council President. The ending monologue on this episode is not as strong as used to be, it feels empty and doesn't have any connection to the tittle.

It's funny how i see people are calling Yukinoshita as a bitch even though she didn't do anything particular to gain such hates.
It's very understandable if she reacted that way, She wants Hachiman to change because Hachiman is no longer his old self. He has friends right now, any action he takes will not just effect him. It will effects everybody else who is connected to Hachiman. Moreover Hachiman would eventually break apart if he kept repeating his methods of solving problems.
SanzenMay 3, 2015 5:13 AM

May 3, 2015 5:42 AM

May 2011
Komachi has to be one of the best imouto an anime protagonist could ever have. I was laughing so happily with them when they both laughed and ended their 'fight'.

Hachiman manages to maintain the status quo in the Service Club but it does look like Yukinoshita actually wanted to run for Student Council President. Thus Hachiman's manueverings actually took away Yukino's motivation to run for president and made her abandon her pursuit. And it looks like Yui is trying to step up her game with displaying her feelings for Hachiman more overtly, although he still is steadfast in ignoring and not acknowledging her feelings.
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
May 3, 2015 6:53 AM

Aug 2014
HACHIMAN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD
May 3, 2015 7:47 AM

Jan 2014
The seating arrangement in the club room is symbolic. Yui is always right by Yukinon, but by the end of this episode, Yui is right by Hachiman.

I really don't know what to speculate apart from that observation.
May 3, 2015 7:51 AM

Mar 2015
zeron824 said:
The seating arrangement in the club room is symbolic. Yui is always right by Yukinon, but by the end of this episode, Yui is right by Hachiman.

I really don't know what to speculate apart from that observation.

I think Yui is only cheering up Hachiman for awhile and sit next to him to talk to him about the guilt. Then she'll returns to sit next to Yukinon again. I don't think she'd want to destroy her friendship with Yukinon that easily by distancing away from her.

May 3, 2015 8:31 AM

Mar 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
What the actual fuck ._.
They crammed volume 8 in just 3 episodes like that ? Too much rushed. They didn't even bother to tell how Hachiman did his methods for preventing Either of Yuigahama and Yukino to be Student Council President. The ending monologue on this episode is not as strong as used to be, it feels empty and doesn't have any connection to the tittle.

It's funny how i see people are calling Yukinoshita as a bitch even though she didn't do anything particular to gain such hates.
It's very understandable if she reacted that way, She wants Hachiman to change because Hachiman is no longer his old self. He has friends right now, any action he takes will not just effect him. It will effects everybody else who is connected to Hachiman. Moreover Hachiman would eventually break apart if he kept repeating his methods of solving problems.

Monologue would make more sense if he spoke it to the beginning, and then in the end. But in the LN it was easy to do, since almost everything is bound to a single event, and if they put in the opening phrase Hikki says on the beginning of 8 volumes in the third ep., and then just insert it at the end of the fifth, it would no longer make sense either, i think. But yes, the phrase a little out of place. But its good conclusion for ep.
TlahuizcapanteMay 3, 2015 8:35 AM
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.