Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 20, 2017 10:06 AM

Dec 2016
Cute ending, but I feel like it wasn't enough >-<

Waiting for season 3 *-*

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 26, 2017 7:44 PM
Jun 2016
I love it so much !!!! I'm going to miss it.
Feb 3, 2018 1:42 PM

Oct 2015
Great finale, but it was sad though with Nanami's memories, especially her mom dying of a chronic disease.

I hated the dad though, he is a deadbeat and a loser for gambling away their money and burning a house with a cigarette ( talking about carelessness). But I felt this season Tomoe has grown to see Nanami as a woman he can love. But I felt also Nanami has bonded with lots of characters including Akuraou and Jiro. Speaking of Akuraou he still hasn't found his body yet and is still on that Kirihito body.

This series still needs S3, but I will check out the ova.

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 1, 2018 10:40 AM

Sep 2017
This episode was funny. We see Mizuki being branded as the kidnapper by chibi Nanami(Well, technically, he did kidnap her in their first meeting). Also, we see Nanami change her opinion about marriage and Jiro trying to meet Nanami again. This was a god ending to the entire series as a whole. And more importantly, Nanami gets her memories returned/restored, so it is probably a plus.

Waiting for season 3 sequel, if any. I would like to see how this progresses.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Jun 2011
The more I watch this show, the less I like it.

It's still a really cute show but I feel like it's a shoujo through and through. I know it's based off a shoujo manga but that's not what I mean. I like reading shoujo a lot, but this is written for girls below 15 I feel. The overuse of "waahhh she's so cute" reaction scene is quite overwhelming and frankly lost its charm. Every time Tomoe sees Nanami it's like he wanna rape her or something, he couldn't control himself at all and want to force himself onto her physically when she is not aware of it, but of course the mangaka doesn't want the story to go that direction so the mangaka always write something to prevent that from happening - Nanami waking up / Tomoe stopping himself midway / etc. One example was the scene where Tomoe was sleeping next to Nanami and she exposed herself when she was asleep, and then when she came back from the toilet Tomoe was molesting her until she woke up and it stopped. I don't mind if they're a pair but of course Tomoe's tsundere ass couldn't muster his courage to just confess.

Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that this show has to be reverse harem, especially after the end game has been established. Not only that, it doesn't take much for guys to fall in love with Nanami, like she's the only woman they've ever seen. And Nanami, of course, not as a person of her own, but as a protagonist of a reverse harem series, act in a way that will capture the hearts of her admirers, which is very annoying to me. I know they're trying to establish her own character but it just comes off as fake. Her kind, busybody self feels like it's written that way only to attract the guys and it's annoying.

There's a lot of characters like Nanami out there, her type of character is pretty common in shoujo and reverse harem, some are great characters; some are not great characters. The difference is the portrayal of their character in events that happen in the series. It does affect one's opinion on said character. In my opinion, the way the story is written makes Nanami a very annoying character. There's always this really exaggerated reaction "panel" of the guys fancy-ing Nanami, like Tomoe finding crying Nanami really really cute and such. If it's done in moderation, it would've been "kyaaah" fawn-worthy but it's so overdone that after a while it's just a drag.

There's also barely any animation in this show, it's just flashes of stills with moving mouth when characters are talking.. it's not a big deal but it's quite noticeable when you watch this right after you've seen other anime.

I like this series a lot when I first started, and I still want to like it. I hope Tomoe and Nanami gets together soon after in the manga.

Oh yea and the comedy scenes kinda ruin the flow, especially the romantic vibe, it's also a way of cockblocking the romantic progression and drag it further out. It's frankly annoying.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 1, 2018 12:05 PM
Sep 2018
What should I do now why this anime finished 😭 should I cry I want anime more or this type anime similar 😭😭😭 help me I feel really sad why it's so sad ending when will season 3 again
Sep 3, 2019 3:19 AM
Aug 2018
"Ever since then, each generation of our family has been blessed with just one healthy, adorable girl."

And the person who said that has a fatal chronic illness. Looks like something went wrong.
I really wonder what illness she got.
May 11, 2020 8:44 PM
Oct 2019
Last two episodes were solid. Good enough to bring my rating back up to a 7/10 (from a 6/10).

Not as good as season 1 (8/10), but still fairly enjoyable. I didn't think it was as cute and funny as season 1. Maybe that's in part because season 1 was "new" and "fresh" for me? Idk. But I enjoyed Nanami in school a bit more in season 1. Enjoyed more of the shrine spirits in season 1. Enjoyed Nanami and Tomoe growing their "crushes" on each other much more than their full-on "omg I love Tomoe/Nanami, whatever shall I do" drama in season 2.

I assume Nanami and Tomoe will eventually get together, because that's just the type of show this is, right? And when they do, Mikage will return to take over the shrine or something like that. Unsure exactly what the OVAs are about, if they are manga canon and if I'll watch them.
Jun 10, 2021 4:22 AM

May 2015
Another nice season to re-watch. I'm really remembering why I haven't re-watched this in years. Its a very slow burner with the romance.

I'm surprised though cause I thought they got together by the end of season 2 but somehow they haven't Also surprised cause I thought the Akuro stuff was resolved by now. I guess there still is a few OVAs left to re-watch so lets see how it goes.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 28, 2021 12:10 PM

Jan 2021
This can’t be over!!T_T
Oct 25, 2021 1:32 PM
Oct 2021
I loved this series soooooooooooooooo much! I rewatch it all the time! I'm reading the manga now. I have nothing to complain about the show so well done. This is my favourite anime, wish there were 1000 episodes.
Nov 18, 2021 2:54 AM

Aug 2020
What a very nice way to end it. I did feel very calm the whole episode like it made me thought "ah, it was ending." I'm grateful for this show, the enjoyment and sweetness will forever remain in my heart. Probably :D

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 15, 2022 12:23 PM

May 2009
Oh boy do I hate that there is no third season. Given it's been 7 years... Probably no third season ever. So on to the manga it is. But damn did I want to see this series actually finish T_T
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
May 20, 2022 4:20 PM
May 2022
I love this anime soooo much
Oct 11, 2022 7:19 AM

Aug 2022
What a sweet episode! Albeit some things were changed from its manga version, the story was portrayed very well anyway and I fangirled hard at Tomoe's proposal and all his cute reactions to Nanami's not remembering about it after they left the torii gates!

Feb 7, 2023 11:01 AM

Jul 2015
So ~500 year old Tomoe told ~5 year old Nanami he loves her, FBI get this man.
Bad jokes aside, quite the bittersweet end to this season with Nanami seeing her mother's picture and all.

Feb 16, 2023 10:26 AM
Feb 2023
Loooved this series. The character development was nice, the romance story was sweet.. in my mind it was very much a classic!
Sep 2, 2023 11:18 AM

Nov 2010
I felt so bad for Nanami for having such a rough childhood. No wonder she becomes so needy once a reliable guy like Tomoe is around.
That scene of Tomoe finally telling Naname that he loves her, too, made me tear up. It's too bad she couldn't remember that moment well.
We need a S3!

To all deadbeat and hopeless MAL users. Do not breed ever. Stay Forever Alone, for humanity's sake! Or stick with pets.
Nov 2, 2023 1:05 PM
Nov 2019
dddddddddddddddd
Mar 28, 11:12 AM
Mar 2024
çok iyi oğlummmmm
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

117 by mylovetokoyami »»
Feb 22, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2015

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2015

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

49 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:25 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2015

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.