Forum Settings
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Claudia and her teasing...

Speaking of which, Ayato says he doesn't have a gf. Up to this point, the series' romance has been dense as hell so maybe it will pick up from here? Claudia's advances and suggestive flags are everywhere. Orphelia Landlufen seems to also be introduced this volume and the series presents her like some sort of serious threat.

A bunch of important people introduced this volume by the looks of it. Claudia needs to be careful with what she does tbh.
Mar 6, 2015 3:52 AM
Dec 2013
What i found annoying with this volume was the fate crap... sigh... Dirk? How could he possibly have so much power when he is so weak? How did he even get that position?

Btw why is it so popular that the female lead just runs head on without thinking? If some1 says that she didnt think straight because off her current mentality, oh well. But she isnt bumd, for gods sake!

If i read another Naruto line like crap im going to cry.... Dont get me wrong. I do like Naruto, but there was so much plot holes that was filled with "magic plot"

In the end maybe it is just my interpretation from where i see the story, but its still annoying as hell >_>
FTxNexusJan 10, 2016 8:51 PM
Nov 8, 2015 1:13 AM

Dec 2014
Great doc huh, she may "cure" Haruka, but the side effects... Maybe Haruka will become an enemy in the future.

Sometimes if a character is too strong, a sickness or reduced lifespan, is presented.
Just like with Orphelia... :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 28, 2022

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:09 PM

» So who does he end up with

goldfishluke - Jul 5, 2023

4 by Narity_ »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:41 AM

» Is Gakusen Toshi Asteris' LN worth reading?

Somuchgamer - Apr 4, 2016

13 by TevishSzat »»
Feb 2, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Volume 13 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 18, 2020

1 by Kenteezy »»
Jun 30, 2020 11:24 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Volume 12 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jan 29, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jan 29, 2020 7:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.