Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2015 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was amazing - a testament of power from both Sekai and Junya. Quite a miracle that Sekai pulled off there though with his Burning Gundam. A bit predictable imo but still intense as it retains the fierceness of the battle Gj Team Build Try :3

Oh and imo, that Cross Bone Gundam looks freaking awesome.
Feb 25, 2015 3:19 AM

Jul 2010
Two words.

SHINING FINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER~
Feb 25, 2015 3:50 AM

Sep 2013
HOLY FUCK I CAN'T CONTAIN THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS EPISODE.
Feb 25, 2015 3:56 AM

Mar 2014
Erupting! Burning! Finger!

Love the Domon throwbacks, even the same arsepull Burning/God Shadow just because they really did make Sekai's arsepull same as Domon's.

The RG unit activating inside the TBG doesn't help that arsepull win though.

Builded up the clash between Sekai and Evil Martial Artist Hallelujah Bossun, but the overall fight was underwhelming. Not even a glimpse of non-silhouette Domon lol

The fun part of that episode was the Crossbone.
Feb 25, 2015 4:38 AM

Sep 2013
Give the episode a 3.
*sigh*

The fight was underwhelming. Not that great compared to the fights in GBF (to be fair, here in GBFT, its only in the Nationals and not in the International). Still, the Jigen yada-yada is making the series disappointing.

Loved the Crossbone and the Aila's cameo though...
Feb 25, 2015 5:47 AM

Apr 2012
JIGEN HAOH RYUU!
Okay fight, I guess.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 25, 2015 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
The fight was okay. Cross Bone Gundam looks awesome :) . Next episode Gunpla Academy vs the europe champ.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 25, 2015 9:40 AM

Sep 2011
Bit too fast and underwhelming. Music was great. So Gunpla academy vs the foreign guy. Foreign guy will win obviously, then Sekai and the team will battle Yuuma's rival, which Sekai will win and then it'll be Foreign guy vs Sekai.
Feb 25, 2015 10:15 AM
Mar 2013
Tyrel said:
Bit too fast and underwhelming. Music was great. So Gunpla academy vs the foreign guy. Foreign guy will win obviously, then Sekai and the team will battle Yuuma's rival, which Sekai will win and then it'll be Foreign guy vs Sekai.

It does seem that way. I mean it did seem like they were definitly foreshadowing Sekai vs Lucas. I think it would be a really good twist to have Lucas beat the Gunpla Academy.

RoychopOct 6, 2015 7:05 AM
Feb 25, 2015 10:41 AM

Jan 2014
caeao said:
Give the episode a 3.
*sigh*

The fight was underwhelming. Not that great compared to the fights in GBF (to be fair, here in GBFT, its only in the Nationals and not in the International). Still, the Jigen yada-yada is making the series disappointing.

Loved the Crossbone and the Aila's cameo though...

This is exactly how I feel.

I would also have liked to see more of the Crossbone rather than Team Red Shirt, sorry White Wolf, or a flash back to a sceen that happened only 10 minutes earleir!
Feb 25, 2015 10:43 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah, this episode was pretty underwhelming. The previous episode just completely outclassed this one. Even the secondary fight was better. They made the Crossbone have great atmosphere, but it never actually did anything.

I was really hoping for a continuation of the great Denial vs Build Burning we had last week. But instead it was just Sekai being stomped into the ground and getting a ridiculous arse-pull win. Just not interesting to watch and no real reason Junya should have lost. I get Try Fighters have to win (not even Sekai really), but they could have done it better.

Still a given that the Gunpla Academy is going to win. This season is pretty obsessed with its rival 1v1 matchups. At least the final fight will have multiple 1v1 showdowns rather than like this one where teammates just stand around and watch fights. They kind of gave up on the whole 'team' thing here.
Feb 25, 2015 11:11 AM
Jan 2015
FlareKnight said:
Yeah, this episode was pretty underwhelming. The previous episode just completely outclassed this one. Even the secondary fight was better. They made the Crossbone have great atmosphere, but it never actually did anything.

I was really hoping for a continuation of the great Denial vs Build Burning we had last week. But instead it was just Sekai being stomped into the ground and getting a ridiculous arse-pull win. Just not interesting to watch and no real reason Junya should have lost. I get Try Fighters have to win (not even Sekai really), but they could have done it better.

Still a given that the Gunpla Academy is going to win. This season is pretty obsessed with its rival 1v1 matchups. At least the final fight will have multiple 1v1 showdowns rather than like this one where teammates just stand around and watch fights. They kind of gave up on the whole 'team' thing here.

Totally agree with you, i thought it could happen a tremendous fight but i really knew what was going to happen, last discussion i told that something like 00 trans-am was going to appear, very predictable...
Feb 25, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2014
The OST that played when Sekai won was amazing!!!
Feb 25, 2015 11:47 AM

Oct 2014
Fight was nice, but predictable. Sekai pulled off an amazing move there, so what will he show us in the next battle? ^^

^That OST was amazing after the fight finished
That Crossbone Gundam tho...Sexy. Lucas seems hella strong with a super gundam!

Ep preview?? Gunpla Academy losing?? What?? Looking forward to it!
MattZzFeb 25, 2015 1:01 PM

Feb 25, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2012
Other than the entrance of Crossbone Full Cloth, this episode was just disappointing.
Feb 25, 2015 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
Music made up for what the Sekai vs Junya fight lacked XD Gotta admit that last palm strike was EPIC AS F***!! O_O

Crossbone looks BA!! And Lucas sent shivers down Sekai's and everyone else's spine.

Nxt ep is gonna be EPIC AS HELL!! Gunpla Academy vs Lucas >.<!!!
Feb 25, 2015 1:05 PM

Feb 2012
This hand of mine is burning red!
Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!
ERUPTING
BURNING
FINGER!!!

OMG Crossbone full cloth is amazing

Saga Adou made not one but two Char's Counterattack references!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 25, 2015 2:44 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Burning Finger.....My goodness that actually happened lol. Brilliant battle, 20/10

Next episode is what I've been waiting for. If the European guy beats the Gunpla Academy, I'm gonna freak the fuck out lol.

His hype level is over 9000
Feb 25, 2015 5:50 PM
Sep 2014
The only problem I have with this show is it is starting to be too repetitive with Sekai with his kungfu moves, getting beat up and then using his burning spirit to win. (almost to a "Naruto" level of rasengan if you know what I mean)

One thing that made the first season great was the strategy behind the gundams that were built. Alternative weapons and other features that were built in by the gundam builders on purpose were creative and strategic.

Sekai or his teammates need to put something original with his try burning gundam instead of just increasing the particle emission and building on what Iori Sei made.

Maybe extra boosters too get into close combat range faster, a particle shield, beam sabers on the knuckle/feet area, a invisible cloak, funnels to hold enemies in place so that Sekai can hit them with the pheonix move... Or an outer armor to increase the build burning's durability so that it doesn't break on every punch or kick it does to strong opponents.

Or maybe they've already plan on using it as a trump card: Star Winning gundam supplying the armor and Full Burnern gundam supplying the booster pack.

I would welcome a huge twist though if team nemesis wins against the gunpla academy and the combined Try burning winning full burnern gundam faces off against the full cloth crossbone gundam one on one.
Feb 25, 2015 7:47 PM

Aug 2014
Of course the Zaku's get shafted again.

I just realized Gunpla battle would be the easiest and most effective way to achieve realistic weathering and damage.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 26, 2015 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
Awesome episode Sekai's move at the end was amazing. Can't wait to see the gunpla academy Fight lucas hope they don't Rush that fight
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2015 1:52 AM

Aug 2012
Enjoyed that episode more than the last few. Was actually fun again. Liked the scene with Akira and Junya. That kind of character interaction between is what this season has been missing
Feb 27, 2015 2:34 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Team Try Fighter actually could have won the match easily and prevent Sekai getting hurt, what was the point letting Sekai fight alone, because of foolish pride? That was 3 on 3, no one would protest if Fumina and the four eyes pummel Junya together.

By the way, Akira is middleschooler, right? How did he get the driver's license LOL. There isn't a minimum age?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 27, 2015 3:09 AM

Feb 2015
RayAdha said:
Team Try Fighter actually could have won the match easily and prevent Sekai getting hurt, what was the point letting Sekai fight alone, because of foolish pride? That was 3 on 3, no one would protest if Fumina and the four eyes pummel Junya together.

By the way, Akira is middleschooler, right? How did he get the driver's license LOL. There isn't a minimum age?

While it's not clearly stated, he is most likely a high schooler.
Since, he's around the same age with Junya.
Feb 27, 2015 6:32 AM
Mar 2013
RayAdha said:
Team Try Fighter actually could have won the match easily and prevent Sekai getting hurt, what was the point letting Sekai fight alone, because of foolish pride?

Because they knew he and Junya has history together and that this fight would be more personal for Sekai, so they respected this and let Sekai fight him alone, and they believed he would win. So no, it wasn't pride.
Feb 27, 2015 8:15 PM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode

Feb 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Oct 2009
Eh, the last couple of episodes have been pretty underwhelming. This season started out really awesome but now it just keeps getting repetitive and the battles aren't as fun, it's become too much of nakama power bs..
Mar 1, 2015 9:06 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbone Full Cloth OMG
Mar 1, 2015 10:11 PM

Apr 2011
I try not to think too hard about how these moves work, but they're aweseom!
Mar 4, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2008
So Lucas Nemesis is already a Champion level Gunpla Builder and fighter? No wonder on the preview he is still composed when starting to fight Gunpla Academy...

Mar 5, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
Kinda of a cop-out. Junya dominated the match in every way. Even if it was obvious that he was going to win.

That aside, the animation and ost continue to be AMAZING. Got my blood boiling.

Full cloth looks awesome.

Next episode is the fight I´m looking foward to most.
Mar 6, 2015 4:54 PM
Mar 2013
Soul-Master said:
Kinda of a cop-out. Junya dominated the match in every way. Even if it was obvious that he was going to win.

Yeah, I didn't like how Sekai was getting beat around nearly the whole match, and then at the last second does a complete 180 and beats Junya in a few hits with a move he gets out of nowhere. That was pretty bs.
RoychopOct 6, 2015 7:07 AM
Mar 11, 2015 8:45 PM

Feb 2011
There's a SUN! inside Try Burning Gundam :O And just look at that Crossbone!
May 15, 2015 6:02 AM

Jun 2008
RayAdha said:

His older but he missed years in school due to horrible grates because he wasted his times playing with Gundam toys.
Apr 20, 2016 10:20 PM

Mar 2014
The True Essence of Ultimate Strength .
High-leveled Particle Emission Mode !! Epic-ness ~ .
Assimilation into a Greater Degree !! Breaking Boundaries and Endless power .
Nemesis is back ~ !! But not with the past sentiments . It is something else ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 6:12 PM

Dec 2012
Nani?
Dat eye.
Dat light.
Dat hand. Bakunetsu God Finger?
They won.
lol at Suga getting his license 2 days ago.
Lucas threw away such thoughts 7 years ago. Dat Aila effect.
Dat Crossbone.
Sekai and Lucas meet.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2022 10:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sekai wins with a new tactic but appears the Gumpla stronger!!! Semi--finals will be a massacre!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

75 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

58 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 11:44 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

28 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.