Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2012
Inugirlz said:

Wait why am i being biased? Why is calling out the eye thing a bias? It's okay for his eye to be able to analyze things and 'read minds' by analzying people's wavelengths or whatever the explanation is but to have a lense also that allows him to see in space? How many powers does this eye have?!

You do realize it's just an eye right? It has no powers, all those are theoritically possible in an eye. Sure it has to be a really really really really really highly advanced eye but it's not a "power"
If his eye starts shooting lazerbeams that can turn into ice then i'll admit he got powers.

Slaine did it alone because its called a duel. Inaho has others because he's fighting a war with an army. It's already been established that the stupid Martian side likes to go one by one instead of learning from their mistakes.
It's more likely that the earth forces are always moving, making them harder to track. Guerilla tactics man, geurilla tactics.
Feb 14, 2015 11:54 AM

Mar 2011
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Super powered mech VS Super Power mech. Oh yeah. Real exciting

How does this make any sense? If they are evenly matched, then what is the big deal? Why do people watch the super bowl? The World Cup? The World Series? The teams that are pitted against each other are always the best and most OP teams in the league, but the game (duel) is to see who is the best. Since you rarely see the 2 best teams head-to-head, you know it's going to be a good match/duel/game. You always want to see the best possible teams, machines, athletes, pilots, ect. go at it.

Because Super space magic mecha vs super space magic mecha fights has been done a million times in anime before, besides the fight between the two vers knights was not too different than the fights with Inaho. After all the fight was all about exploiting the weakness of Marylcians mecha and exploiting the weaknesses of martian mechas is what Inaho does all the time.
Raziel1991Feb 14, 2015 12:10 PM
Feb 14, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

There's no sandwich. Asseylum will never love him

Why so srs? He was obviously joking. Anyone that sees the Princess actually falling in love with Slaine did not watch the first season with her and Inaho. They are perfect for each other.

I dont ship in this anime, but if couples were formed, I want Slaine with Imouto.
Feb 14, 2015 11:55 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

You'd be surprised how many delusional slaine fans still think he's going to get with the Asseylum

I just find it funny how you respond to every post that infers something to that regard. You don't have to get so worked up about it. Inaho and the Princess will be together, don't worry.
Feb 14, 2015 11:58 AM

Oct 2007
seujair31 said:
o123o said:
This anime is the comedy of 2015

I agree Slaine-sama and his gary-stu power-up pilot.
It's really one of the greatest comedies that occurred within the mecha genre.

I'm not sure I'd go that far, I mean a lot of mecha anime of late (like 75%) haven't been really strong at all and have only served to paint the genre in the worst possible light as a laughing stock. What still continues to get me even this late in the game was the sheer confidence they went into this with that it was going to be the new standard setter for the genre that would surpass Mobile Suit Gundam as the standard to which mecha series try to live up to. I still just can't get past that compared to how it turned out. I mean a lot of people here have likely never seen the original Gundam series or know it's history if they've seen any Gundam series at all so that's kind of an irrelevant point to them (for most people the big issue still seems to be the debate between Inaho and Slaine fans on who is getting the better end of the deal or something like that which for me would be a non-issue), but to me it still remains the most laughable thing about it. I think had they not set the bar high it at least looks a little better and ends up somewhere in-between say Star Driver and Argevollen on the rankings list of post 2010 TV mecha series at this point in time.
Feb 14, 2015 11:59 AM

May 2012
Inugirlz said:

The martians that feel superior are mainly the counts (as far as we've seen). What about the normal citizens who are oppressed as we've briefly been informed through Harklight and Rayet's family. Why don't they just move?

The martians want to conquer earth for a reason. For its resources, because theirs suck. Remember Sauzbaum talking about eating that chicken like it was special?

Welcoming a princess on a diplomatic mission is different from lower-class citizens. Shouldn't we get details about this?

Are you saying poor oppressed people have the capability of building a spaceship that will take them all the way to earth? This isn't cuba or mexico getting into the US, you have to go across space, not just cross a border. How exactly do you expect them to get to earth?

Plus the hypergate on the moon was destroyed, the martians can't even get back to mars. That's why they are stationed at the moon.

Only reason rayet and her father were on earth was because an orbital knight put them there, alone they had no chance of getting there.
Feb 14, 2015 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

You'd be surprised how many delusional slaine fans still think he's going to get with the Asseylum

I just find it funny how you respond to every post that infers something to that regard. You don't have to get so worked up about it. Inaho and the Princess will be together, don't worry.

Aldnoah is serious business man.

But at least he isn't seujair, coming to shout at us in another 3 posts about how he's seen so much yaoi Slaine fanart he knows we are all homosexuals.
Feb 14, 2015 12:01 PM

Jan 2015
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Heading into what looks like the start of the final act with the rest of the canon fodder VERS Knights either killed off or committed to Slaine's new regime (that took like all of 3 episodes to build maybe) I still think for a first time out on a mecha anime essentially alone A-1 would have been so much smarter and things would have turned out at the very least much better had they chosen the staff based on genre experience and overall vision as opposed to who has worked on recently popular hits for their parent company....many of which were just adaptations. Like it's the difference between showing you are truly committed to making a stand out show in a genre that will stand the test of time and also stand up to basic scrutiny and questions of logic, character development/consistency and showing you're basically just trying to build a show that will survive it's run based off of hype and getting people to continue to pay attention one way or another.

I mean what you've essentially ended up with with 6 episodes to go is the story still yet to have even touched on things like the origins of Aldnoah, what exactly it means for the current conflict, character arc resolution (not too hard since only Slaine really has one at this point), the resolution of the current conflict (still think it's probably just going to end in a duel between Inaho and Slaine for all the marbles somehow), the whole Dr. Troyard subplot (possibly abandoned with Sauzbaum's death along with a lot of other subplots?) and a few other incidental things like Marito's impressively drawn out combat trauma subplot and whether bridge officer A can get a date. What we have to see this through is a concept creator who was so invested in this project that he left it cold turkey after 3 episodes and hasn't said a word on it in months, a series director who seems like he's still trying his best to hold things together but lacks any true experience or vision beyond just what he thinks will get people to pay attention and a writer who seems to be on the project primarily as a result of having worked with said director in the past and whose closest brush with a mecha/military style anime in the past is essentially Stratos 4.

Tough road ahead to close this off. I think it's going to have an inconclusive just kind of downcast ending like Valvrave that makes you question what the point even was.

Congratulations to last a User with a great view. And with a beautiful understanding of the mecha genre.
If you want to create an anime of a specific, gender even if you do not be in itself sufficient knowledge, you must create a team with experienced people within the genre.
Otherwise is is mess that was in Aldnoah.Zero, which is more like Power Rangers, than to .mecha.
The most amazing is that Aoki said that Aldnoah.Zero overcome the Gundam series, and replace.
Fuck that in the next spring season, we will have no mecha anime
Feb 14, 2015 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
It's kinda bullshit Inahore will end up with le princess. There were no decent interactions and chemistry between them. I'd actually prefer nobody gets nobody, though of course, Slaine getting a harem is first place for me.
Feb 14, 2015 12:04 PM

Jun 2013
Raziel1991 said:

Because Super space magic mecha vs super space magic mecha was done a million times in anime before, besides the fight between the two vers knights was not too different than the fights with Inaho. After all the fight was all about exploiting the weakness of Marylcian mecha and exploiting the weaknesses of martian mechas is what Inaho does all the time.

Yeah the monologue about the "I FOUND YUR WEEKNES" was the one thing I found disappointing about the battle. I was hoping for Slaine to win on a cheapshot or something, not turn into Inaho Lite. At least it was done before the battle, and not devised during the battle. If I remember correctly, weren't they listening to each other through the coms? If he was explaining that to the Count, the "Let me explain what just happened" would not have been as bad imo.
Feb 14, 2015 12:04 PM

Jan 2015
robis798 said:
It's kinda bullshit Inahore will end up with le princess. There were no decent interactions and chemistry between them. I'd actually prefer nobody gets nobody, though of course, Slaine getting a harem is first place for me.

Then complain when someone calls the fanboys Slaine fanatics, this comment here is a type example of mad fanaticism
Feb 14, 2015 12:05 PM

Aug 2014
seujair31 said:
robis798 said:

Then complain when someone calls the fanboys Slaine fanatics, this comment here is a type example of mad fanaticism

Well, if were gonna ship, I want Slaine to end up with the other sister. I like their interaction better.
Feb 14, 2015 12:06 PM

Apr 2008
robis798 said:

And this is why I hate Slaine fans. Delusions like this
Feb 14, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
seujair31 said:
robis798 said:

It's like what I said is not true. pls
Feb 14, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
ANGRY2011 said:

But at least he isn't seujair

Implying there is anyone like seujair.
Feb 14, 2015 12:12 PM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:
Are you saying poor oppressed people have the capability of building a spaceship that will take them all the way to earth? This isn't cuba or mexico getting into the US, you have to go across space, not just cross a border. How exactly do you expect them to get to earth?

Plus the hypergate on the moon was destroyed, the martians can't even get back to mars. That's why they are stationed at the moon.

Only reason rayet and her father were on earth was because an orbital knight put them there, alone they had no chance of getting there.

What? That doesn't justify why the plot couldn't explain whether there is an actual system involved that STOPS immigration from happening. So your saying the reason that no one immigrates is because they don't have the means too? So how the hell do they expect to do it after they win the war? Obviously there gonna have to develop some methods huh? So why aren't they doing that now instead (or before the fighting broke out)? Oppressed they may be but the rich get their resources from using the poor. Rather than constantly focusing on fights this anime would do better to explain more of the mechanics behind this war.

KamiAlice said:
You do realize it's just an eye right? It has no powers, all those are theoritically possible in an eye. Sure it has to be a really really really really really highly advanced eye but it's not a "power"
If his eye starts shooting lazerbeams that can turn into ice then i'll admit he got powers.

so power isn't a good word but i wasn't thinking of it like that anyway. it has high analytical abilities that just keep.getting.better. so good in fact that it can see.into.space. its a super telescope yo. but the fact Inaho could FOLLOW the fight it whats creepy. He knew exactly when it ended even though nothing exploded, the count was removed from the machine. He saw that too? He must've otherwise he wouldn't have declared the fight over.

It's more likely that the earth forces are always moving, making them harder to track. Guerilla tactics man, geurilla tactics.

But they still aren't learning from their mistakes are they? When they locate a force to attack, instead of calling in reinforcements they go alone. Yes we know they counts are competing but considering lots of powerful knights have lost they aren't going to take this into consideration? Really? Basically the set up is that the earth forces have less powerful weapons but are smart while the Vers have good weapons but dumb people.

Oct 2007
seujair31 said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Heading into what looks like the start of the final act with the rest of the canon fodder VERS Knights either killed off or committed to Slaine's new regime (that took like all of 3 episodes to build maybe) I still think for a first time out on a mecha anime essentially alone A-1 would have been so much smarter and things would have turned out at the very least much better had they chosen the staff based on genre experience and overall vision as opposed to who has worked on recently popular hits for their parent company....many of which were just adaptations. Like it's the difference between showing you are truly committed to making a stand out show in a genre that will stand the test of time and also stand up to basic scrutiny and questions of logic, character development/consistency and showing you're basically just trying to build a show that will survive it's run based off of hype and getting people to continue to pay attention one way or another.

I mean what you've essentially ended up with with 6 episodes to go is the story still yet to have even touched on things like the origins of Aldnoah, what exactly it means for the current conflict, character arc resolution (not too hard since only Slaine really has one at this point), the resolution of the current conflict (still think it's probably just going to end in a duel between Inaho and Slaine for all the marbles somehow), the whole Dr. Troyard subplot (possibly abandoned with Sauzbaum's death along with a lot of other subplots?) and a few other incidental things like Marito's impressively drawn out combat trauma subplot and whether bridge officer A can get a date. What we have to see this through is a concept creator who was so invested in this project that he left it cold turkey after 3 episodes and hasn't said a word on it in months, a series director who seems like he's still trying his best to hold things together but lacks any true experience or vision beyond just what he thinks will get people to pay attention and a writer who seems to be on the project primarily as a result of having worked with said director in the past and whose closest brush with a mecha/military style anime in the past is essentially Stratos 4.

Tough road ahead to close this off. I think it's going to have an inconclusive just kind of downcast ending like Valvrave that makes you question what the point even was.

Congratulations to last a User with a great view. And with a beautiful understanding of the mecha genre.
If you want to create an anime of a specific, gender even if you do not be in itself sufficient knowledge, you must create a team with experienced people within the genre.
Otherwise is is mess that was in Aldnoah.Zero, which is more like Power Rangers, than to .mecha.
The most amazing is that Aoki said that Aldnoah.Zero overcome the Gundam series, and replace.

Well I just actually know the genre as it's always been my favorite and I've watched a ton throughout the years from just about every decade that anime has existed in. That max level achievement in mecha anime that MALGraph gives me didn't just come from nothing lol. I'm not here for the hype or Urobuchi or anything like that, I'm here for the genre essentially.

Also it wasn't Aoki that said that, it was A-1's president foreshadowing the show back in 2013 as their next big step in developing the studio's IPs and decided to set the bar at creating the next Gundam for some insane reason despite it being their first attempt at the mecha genre ever and the mecha scenes not even being done in house but by the 3DCGI studio Troyca . Other than Anohana though A-1 just hasn't had a whole lot of success in developing their own IP's and almost a decade after it's founding (May, 2005) are still kind of finding themselves mired in just taking on tons of work for whatever popular LN licenses are out there that will draw attention based on their popularity alone.

Now the first time they tried to do a mecha series with Valvrave they went to Sunrise who does have tons of experience in animating the genre (the battles in Valvrave at least are significantly better overall than in this series as a result), but only gave it 24 episodes to work with and only got Sunrise to cough up what IMO is it's weakest sub studio to do the job. This time around they went with A-1/Troyca and it doesn't seem to have worked out all that much better really. They seem absolutely determined to create some ultimate genre show within the mecha genre though so regardless of what happens in the next 6 weeks I somehow don't see this being the end of that goal.
Feb 2015
It still bewilders me why none of the Martian counts except Saazbaum are smart enough to use support from their landing castles when fighting.

This episode glasses kun's landing castle was literally there yet it wasn't sending out Sky Carriers or firing missiles or its guns.
Feb 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
Seylum wakes up. @@

I hope things will be a lot more interesting form here.
Feb 14, 2015 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

Its kinda bullshit that any couple is real in this anime. It's not meant to be a romance so it shouldn't focus too much on these things.

I personality dont see chemistry b/w Inaho and the princess (or how that would ever work out) but i also don't see it with Slaine and the princess either. In the first place, after she's stranded on earth although Slaine does a good effort showing his love/devotion she completely forgets him except for one moment where she mentions 'a friend' who explained this about the earth to her to Inaho. After Slaine is tortured while being loyal to her and off trying to rescue her she never gives him a thought. There's no love here.
InugirlzFeb 14, 2015 12:35 PM
Feb 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Seylum wakes up. @@

I hope things will be a lot more interesting form here.

She will probably have amnesia until the final episode.

i just realized, Slaine and the blonde princess havent talked to each other since episode 1
Feb 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Ahh! They did it again! Killed a lot of good potential. I hoped that Lemrina would kill Asseylum! It would've been logical and interesting. At least I hoped we'd get to see Slaine's and Lemrina's reign for some time, but nope, Asseylum already awakens. A pity, that's what happens when the writers forcefully prioritize one character over another.
Say whatever you want, but Slaine had good moments this time - the no mracles line and the way he vented the knight were ok.

I liked the clever-looking knight in the nice mecha on Earth and hoped he would put up a fight, but nope again. I wonder why can't we have a two-episode fight with the other guys stalling a knight off until Inaho arrives or something. Also I don't understand why knights don't survey the territory to know the disposition of the enemy forces and don't call for reinforcements or support from their castle (well, not enough). Why don't they detect anything or use planes, as Cruhteo did? We see only counts dying lately, but there also should be regular knights and grunt pilots. Also, am I mistaken, or martians did use missiles too?

Inaho... Sorry, but his eye is creepily powerful. And I don't get, why nobody else uses computers for complex battle calcualtions, if they're so useful. Sure, his eye should be the most advanced, and he modified the software, but some things should be available for the on-board computers as well.
Feb 14, 2015 12:17 PM

Oct 2007
MonadoRudra said:
It still bewilders me why none of the Martian counts except Saazbaum are smart enough to use support from their landing castles when fighting.

This episode glasses kun's landing castle was literally there yet it wasn't sending out Sky Carriers or firing missiles or its guns.

It was the same with the rocket punch mecha chicks episode. They were pretty much in her territory and still didn't even have the Deucalion at the time yet she pretty much just went out solo with them and gave them all the time they needed to come up with a counter strategy, even going as far as to accidentally helping them find the ship.

Other than that I don't recall any other time we saw support or ground troops or anything like that outside of the season 1 climax, which surprised me cause I didn't realize they even had anything like ground troops or major support craft up until then cause we'd just never see them. My guess is A-1/Troyca are just kind of lazy with the mecha battles and don't want to have to worry about doing any particularly complex scenarios that might be difficult to draw except for the big climactic episodes like the premiere and the season 1 finale. Considering if it's ground troops and actual people A-1 will have to handle it rather than Troyca who take care of all the mecha scenes and they are so over scheduled with projects at this point and continuing to take more on seemingly every week that I just doubt they have the resources to commit to something like that.

Glasses guys exit is pretty ignominious in any case but not surprising for a VERS Knight given their track record to date. I remember in the second episode of season 1 they showed his robot blowing up what looked like an entire city block with his laser and wondering how they were going to possibly fight that and then noticing they never dealt with him during the first season. Turns out it was pretty simple in the long run. The VERS Knights really underwent some serious nerfing post opening arc...either that or Inaho has steadily just gotten so much more ridiculous in his hyper competency that there's no real comparison anymore.
PeacingOutFeb 14, 2015 12:21 PM
Feb 14, 2015 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, fights both on Earth how much in the Lunar Base, Yuki almost dies, but it seems that the relationship with Inaho improved somewhat

And in the Lunar Base, Slaine continues his machiavellian plans and decides to marry the onion hair princess

But the main point of the episode, that changed the whole plot in a few seconds was the awakening of Asseylum, I am very curious to see how everyone will react from now ..
Feb 14, 2015 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Meh.
Feb 14, 2015 12:22 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

He's obviously messing with Inaho fans for the lulz, and it apparently worked. He does have a point I agree with though. I really hope that neither Slaine nor Inaho are alive by the end of the series. I think that it would be the best conclusion to the show if Asseylum is left with the burden of uniting Vers and Earth. The romance in this show is terrible imo, so I wouldn't want it shoehorned in at the end just for fans. The only thing I would accept is InahoxInko because that's what the show has developed most, and that's only if they give Inaho a REALLY good reason for being alive after it's over.
Feb 14, 2015 12:23 PM

May 2012
Inugirlz said:

What? That doesn't justify why the plot couldn't explain whether there is an actual system involved that STOPS immigration from happening. So your saying the reason that no one immigrates is because they don't have the means too? So how the hell do they expect to do it after they win the war? Obviously there gonna have to develop some methods huh? So why aren't they doing that now instead (or before the fighting broke out)? Oppressed they may be but the rich get their resources from using the poor. Rather than constantly focusing on fights this anime would do better to explain more of the mechanics behind this war.

This makes absolutely no sense. If they can't get there they don't need to explain why they can't get there.

so power isn't a good word but i wasn't thinking of it like that anyway. it has high analytical abilities that just keep.getting.better. so good in fact that it can see.into.space. its a super telescope yo. but the fact Inaho could FOLLOW the fight it whats creepy. He knew exactly when it ended even though nothing exploded, the count was removed from the machine. He saw that too? He must've otherwise he wouldn't have declared the fight over.

There was a bunch of movement and lights firing, then everything stopped. We can conclude that the fighting stopped now can't we?

But they still aren't learning from their mistakes are they? When they locate a force to attack, instead of calling in reinforcements they go alone. Yes we know they counts are competing but considering lots of powerful knights have lost they aren't going to take this into consideration? Really? Basically the set up is that the earth forces have less powerful weapons but are smart while the Vers have good weapons but dumb people.
You do realize this is how the US won the revolution right?
Feb 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Damn it. I wanted to see what's going on in this thread, read some nice comments, see some good speculations...
but instead I got cancer.
Feb 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Jun 2013
KamiAlice said:

You can't even begin to compare these, though. One of the biggest reasons the US won the revolution was because England and the US was/is separated by the entire atlantic ocean. Obviously the history books don't mention that because it's basic geography, but when soldiers had to sail across an entire ocean just to join the war, it was a huge disadvantage for the UK. Meaning that if they had the means of transportation that Vers did, they would have easily repelled the initial American militia. In the first episode, we were shown that knights can fly in with similar speeds of a shooting star. Transportation is not an issue.
Feb 14, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:

This makes absolutely no sense. If they can't get there they don't need to explain why they can't get there.

You just explained why they can't get there. I'm basically saying that not being able to get to earth is an excuse because technology to do that can be developed. Hell if Earth is open to immigration then they could even be the one's supply the ships. What's the reason for no immigration? The story doesn't tell us. How do they expect to rule earth and make use of its resources if they can only get there with the knights?

KamiAlice said:
There was a bunch of movement and lights firing, then everything stopped. We can conclude that the fighting stopped now can't we?

Clearly you just wanna come away from the main point which is that Inaho's eye being able to do all these things, and the plots need to show that he can do all these things are in support of building him out to be an OP character. It's as clear as day and really doesn't require any defending. Psh. Bunch of lights flashing in space.

But your not contesting my point that they aren't learning from their mistakes. So in other words they don't know how to study history and LEARN from past mistakes. What's the point of history class then.
Feb 14, 2015 12:34 PM

May 2012
These Counts are weak, they rely too much on their machine that's why they lose.. Inaho and Slaine beat them with strategy is how you beat an enemy. No wonder they cant cap earth.

Feb 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Jan 2015
Kaioshin_Sama said:
seujair31 said:

Well I just actually know the genre as it's always been my favorite and I've watched a ton throughout the years from just about every decade that anime has existed in. That max level achievement in mecha anime that MALGraph gives me didn't just come from nothing lol. I'm not here for the hype or Urobuchi or anything like that, I'm here for the genre essentially.

Also it wasn't Aoki that said that, it was A-1's president foreshadowing the show back in 2013 as their next big step in developing the studio's IPs and decided to set the bar at creating the next Gundam for some insane reason despite it being their first attempt at the mecha genre ever and the mecha scenes not even being done in house but by the 3DCGI studio Troyca . Other than Anohana though A-1 just hasn't had a whole lot of success in developing their own IP's and almost a decade after it's founding (May, 2005) are still kind of finding themselves mired in just taking on tons of work for whatever popular LN licenses are out there that will draw attention based on their popularity alone.

Now the first time they tried to do a mecha series with Valvrave they went to Sunrise who does have tons of experience in animating the genre (the battles in Valvrave at least are significantly better overall than in this series as a result), but only gave it 24 episodes to work with and only got Sunrise to cough up what IMO is it's weakest sub studio to do the job. This time around they went with A-1/Troyca and it doesn't seem to have worked out all that much better really. They seem absolutely determined to create some ultimate genre show within the mecha genre though so regardless of what happens in the next 6 weeks I somehow don't see this being the end of that goal.

Aoki said the fifth program that has the VA characters. The VA Eddelrittuo (Minase) to Aoki, if he thought Alnoah, superaia the Gundam franchise, and Aoki replied that their intentions were overcome to overcome Gundam. The one raided the topics Anime Spoilers & Speculation, or generic discussion thread in the forum Animesuki, there has Karice67 User who translated most of these interviews, and materials on the anime.
About Anime Valvrave, they also provided us with technical data hows the .mechas worked, and how it could fly they also had information about Dorssia, and explained well on the phenomenon runes. Had technical data, which in Aldnoah.zero has not, technically no one knows how the Martians .mechas work, where did the Aldnoah power, as they thought, as the first person was infctados for him, as the locks were created.
Many lack relevant data. They lost a lot of time in the drama. is forgotten the technical data
Feb 14, 2015 12:38 PM

Apr 2008
I think Slain just raised his death flag, together with Lemrina. They literally just went against the Vers empire and created a third faction. With already limited resources and personal on the moon, Slain might end up fighting a battle on two fronts.

On a different note, Inaho now owns a landing castle, hurray for him?

Since we've seen so little Aldnoah on Terran side, I suspect for the final battle we might see terrans use Aldnoah against Slain's faction, effectively catching them by surprise.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 14, 2015 12:41 PM

May 2012
Savethebestforu said:

You can't even begin to compare these, though. One of the biggest reasons the US won the revolution was because England and the US was/is separated by the entire atlantic ocean. Obviously the history books don't mention that because it's basic geography, but when soldiers had to sail across an entire ocean just to join the war, it was a huge disadvantage for the UK. Meaning that if they had the means of transportation that Vers did, they would have easily repelled the initial American militia. In the first episode, we were shown that knights can fly in with similar speeds of a shooting star. Transportation is not an issue.

The vers only have a few knights stationed on this side of the Moon. The hypergate was destroyed causing them to be stuck in a moon base, with little way to get back. All 37 clans are not on this side of the moon. It is a huge distance from mars to earth.

I don't see a difference.

It's not like the entire vers empire is fighting the war, it's only a few that were one the moon.
Feb 14, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2012
Inugirlz said:
You just explained why they can't get there. I'm basically saying that not being able to get to earth is an excuse because technology to do that can be developed. Hell if Earth is open to immigration then they could even be the one's supply the ships. What's the reason for no immigration? The story doesn't tell us. How do they expect to rule earth and make use of its resources if they can only get there with the knights?
So you expect earth to steal mars laborers? or do you expect mars to just give them away?

Clearly you just wanna come away from the main point which is that Inaho's eye being able to do all these things, and the plots need to show that he can do all these things are in support of building him out to be an OP character. It's as clear as day and really doesn't require any defending. Psh. Bunch of lights flashing in space.
All of Inaho's improvements are theoritically possible.

But your not contesting my point that they aren't learning from their mistakes. So in other words they don't know how to study history and LEARN from past mistakes. What's the point of history class then.
In a war they are pretty much winning?
Feb 14, 2015 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
She is waking up finally. That cliffhanger... I am pretty sure that we are going to be disappointed next week. Amnesia princess to troll us obviously.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 14, 2015 12:55 PM

Sep 2008
Megan Fox has awoken!!!!
How useless is she going to be? How fast is she going to forgive Slaine? How soon before she gets betrayed by wannabe martians because they prefer war over peace?

Find all that, and much more, in next episode of Baynoah.Zero.

But seriously though, I am having a blast with this show. This season is much, much better than first one. They dropped all pretense of drama, tragedy and actual story. It's all about two guys now and both of them kicking ass.

With 35 (was it 35, or is it only 35 colonies?) counts on wannabe martians side there's a lot of killing Inaho can do with his eye, and let's not even go with how many humans Slaine can kill. A lot more action incoming this season.
Feb 14, 2015 12:56 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
I think Slain just raised his death flag, together with Lemrina. They literally just went against the Vers empire and created a third faction. With already limited resources and personal on the moon, Slain might end up fighting a battle on two fronts.

On a different note, Inaho now owns a landing castle, hurray for him?

Since we've seen so little Aldnoah on Terran side, I suspect for the final battle we might see terrans use Aldnoah against Slain's faction, effectively catching them by surprise.

I want to see the reaction of the Martians, when they find out the blatant lies of Slaine, and that he killed Saazbaum, the only thing you can do is Slaine betray and lie, and how it can create enemies for him.
Because in terms of mecha, Slaine is a joke, the second temporarada won a super mecha that predicts the future, and Gary-stu skills of intelligence and pilotage. Typical cliche forced to plot armor.
The most fantastic is that fanboys Slaine, Inaho criticized for their skills, and now gave gary-stu ability of intelligence and pilot the Slaine, but the fanboys Slaine, calls this development, and think these normal Gary-stu skills won by Slaine.
Fact that there are two weights and two measures in your comments.
When you win Slaine gary-stu of intelligence and piloting skills, fans of Slaine call development and find standard.
When it comes to Inaho skills, robo call, gary-stu, unreal, among other things.
One more fact, they always Reclam of Inaho not lose your battles.
Amazing how many Slaine battles lost in the second season.
Feb 14, 2015 12:56 PM
Nov 2013
Sephil said:
Best couple Lemrina and Slaine.

+1 dumbass couple
Feb 14, 2015 12:58 PM

Mar 2013
One of the Knights had a Kat that reversed entropy change, and people want to argue about Inaho's fucking eye?
Feb 14, 2015 1:03 PM
Oct 2010
So inaho can see a space battle from earth....... LMFAO! Of course, the battle (his on earth) was completely dumb as well, these dudes know the weakness of their mechs yet do absolutely nothing to counter them. This is why I can't take most of the combat scenarios in this seriously at all. Go look at Gundam Unicorn's Shamblo if you want to see a well thought out version of this mech. Having flying satellites to redirect your beams seems like a no brainer for this type of weapon.. but apparently I was wrong, he prefers to stand out in the tallest most open areas to get shot at and would rather put a redirection device only on his landing castle.

At least Slaine's battles are some what believable, and they showed the shortcomings of his ability as well and the mech he was facing was actually a sensible one (it's pretty much the Kshatriya from Gundam) and didn't really have an inherent weakness. Meanwhile, lord inaho can scope you out from a distance (literally). Slaine is a terrible character, but everything done on his side is way more sensible than on inaho's.
GD1551Feb 14, 2015 1:07 PM
Feb 14, 2015 1:03 PM

Apr 2010
Slaine, best husbando, making miracles happen.
Feb 14, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
Savethebestforu said:
KamiAlice said:

You who are judged smart.
What is your explanation for the ability of Pilo and Gary-stu Intelligence, which Slaine won the second season.
How many Slaine battles lost in the second season.
And these facts are the main complaint against the character of Inaho.
You will still continue calling gary-stu skills won by Slaine, in the second season, and as he never loses his battles, development.
You criticizes both Inaho for their skills, but it does not recognize these upgrades won by Slaine in season
Feb 14, 2015 1:07 PM

Jan 2015
fst said:
One of the Knights had a Kat that reversed entropy change, and people want to argue about Inaho's fucking eye?

Friend, there are two weights and two measures.
When in favor of Slaine, it's all normal.
It's just see the charges on Inaho are all applied to Slaine in the second season, piloting skills and gary-stu intelligence in the second season, and also from one episode of Slaine never lost a battle.
It seems they do on purpose, all that accused Inaho, is happening with Slaine
Feb 14, 2015 1:07 PM

Mar 2013
skudoops said:
So inaho can see a space battle from earth....... LMFAO! Of course, the battle was completely dumb as well, these dudes know the weakness of their mechs yet do absolutely nothing to counter them. This is why I can't take most of the combat scenarios in this seriously at all. Go look at Gundam Unicorn's Shamblo if you want to see a well thought out version of this mech. Having flying satellites to redirect your beams seems like a no brainer for this type of weapon.. but apparently I was wrong, he prefers to stand out in the tallest most open areas to get shot at and would rather put a redirection device only on his landing castle.

At least Slaine's battles are some what believable, and they showed the shortcomings of his ability as well and the mech he was facing was actually a sensible one (it's pretty much the Kshatriya from Gundam) and didn't really have an inherent weakness. Meanwhile, lord inaho can scope you out from a distance (literally). Slaine is a terrible character, but everything done on his side is way more sensible than on inaho's.

The fucking Shamblo just sits out in the open too. The only reason it doesn't get wrekt is because it can deflect beam weapons and because the federation military is useless as fuck.

It has minimal protection against conventional weapons. Anybody with a bazooka launcher could have destroyed it easily.
Feb 14, 2015 1:08 PM
Oct 2010
seujair31 said:
Savethebestforu said:

You who are judged smart.
What is your explanation for the ability of Pilo and Gary-stu Intelligence, which Slaine won the second season.
How many Slaine battles lost in the second season.
And these facts are the main complaint against the character of Inaho.
You will still continue calling gary-stu skills won by Slaine, in the second season, and as he never loses his battles, development.
You criticizes both Inaho for their skills, but it does not recognize these upgrades won by Slaine in season

He lost one battle.. and that was to lord inaho.
Feb 14, 2015 1:10 PM
Oct 2010
fst said:

The fucking Shamblo just sits out in the open too. The only reason it doesn't get wrekt is because it can deflect beam weapons and because the federation military is useless as fuck.

It has minimal protection against conventional weapons. Anybody with a bazooka launcher could have destroyed it easily.

That's my point exactly, this dude does the same thing except the people who designed it (the shamblo) had the damn common sense to allow it to shoot at any angle and at any direction from where ever it was....
Feb 14, 2015 1:11 PM

Jun 2013
KamiAlice said:

The vers only have a few knights stationed on this side of the Moon. The hypergate was destroyed causing them to be stuck in a moon base, with little way to get back. All 37 clans are not on this side of the moon. It is a huge distance from mars to earth.

I don't see a difference.

It's not like the entire vers empire is fighting the war, it's only a few that were one the moon.

I stand corrected. I guess I thought that since Slaine destroyed an Earth base a couple of episodes ago, he was near Earth. If those 2 counts can meet Slaine in his base, aren't they also near earth? I might need an update on "who is where".
Feb 14, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2015
skudoops said:
So inaho can see a space battle from earth....... LMFAO! Of course, the battle (his on earth) was completely dumb as well, these dudes know the weakness of their mechs yet do absolutely nothing to counter them. This is why I can't take most of the combat scenarios in this seriously at all. Go look at Gundam Unicorn's Shamblo if you want to see a well thought out version of this mech. Having flying satellites to redirect your beams seems like a no brainer for this type of weapon.. but apparently I was wrong, he prefers to stand out in the tallest most open areas to get shot at and would rather put a redirection device only on his landing castle.

Yes that explains the gary-stu updates, skill and pilotagen that Slaine won the segunta season, and also because he never lost a battle.
It's really very sensitive
Feb 14, 2015 1:14 PM

Mar 2011
skudoops said:
So inaho can see a space battle from earth....... LMFAO! Of course, the battle was completely dumb as well, these dudes know the weakness of their mechs yet do absolutely nothing to counter them. This is why I can't take most of the combat scenarios in this seriously at all. Go look at Gundam Unicorn's Shamblo if you want to see a well thought out version of this mech. Having flying satellites to redirect your beams seems like a no brainer for this type of weapon.. but apparently I was wrong, he prefers to stand out in the tallest most open areas to get shot at and would rather put a redirection device only on his landing castle.

Yeah no. Marlycian was so dumb it was not believable. If he actually had some sort of intelligence he should not have continued attacking Slaine in a closed space. Its like Marlycian does not know even the most basic of military strategies.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.