Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp so we see some of Serena and Reiji's past this episode. Not a pretty sight at Academia..

Not much dueling this episode but it was a overall good setup. Obelisk Force and battle royale. I expect Kurosaki to kick some ass soon too. Can't wait.

Feb 1, 2015 1:52 AM
Jun 2011
in the next episode preview i see serena as well in the forest field. so it mean she going to fight in this battle royale as well?
Feb 1, 2015 2:00 AM

Nov 2011
elior1 said:
in the next episode preview i see serena as well in the forest field. so it mean she going to fight in this battle royale as well?

Possibly or I hope so.
Feb 1, 2015 10:15 AM
Aug 2014
So it seems Serena and Reiji have acquainted before. The Obelisk Force will probably just show how powerful Serena is.

Was not expecting the next round to be an all out Battle Royale. This should make things VERY interesting.
Feb 1, 2015 10:19 AM

Mar 2014
Yuzu is the only chick in the third round.
Feb 1, 2015 12:35 PM

Jul 2010
You can call me deaf but isn't Serena's seiyuu same as Yuzu's? I think it's a bit tougher version of Yuzu's.
Feb 1, 2015 2:27 PM
Jun 2011
myd10oz said:
You can call me deaf but isn't Serena's seiyuu same as Yuzu's? I think it's a bit tougher version of Yuzu's.
yes serena and yuzu have the same seiyuu it not diffrent voice actor
Feb 1, 2015 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
elior1 said:
myd10oz said:
yes serena and yuzu have the same seiyuu it not diffrent voice actor

ok, thanks.
Feb 1, 2015 10:07 PM
Jun 2011
by the transelation from neoarkcradle of episode 41 in the end of the battle royale from all the 16 Duelists only 8 will remin
Feb 2, 2015 11:12 AM

Mar 2014
The LDS Top 8 has only guys, who look like ambiguously gay. I noticed that Sakuragi's Duel Disk is lighter colored than the rest, so he might be more important in the future than the other seven.
Feb 3, 2015 6:07 PM
Apr 2013
This battle royale will be very interesting, also all the pendulum cards that people will be getting (Melodious and Super Heavy pendulum cards upcoming?). Melodious would be crazy powerful with a firm pendulum setup since they benefeit from being special summoned, too bad they aren't mostly pendulum cards.

So the top 8 of youth will probably be crushed by this obelisk force and Sora. Not a fan of Selena's only card shown, seemed kind of dumb but who knows. The past was interesting but I am really excited for next episode, although it looks like it will focus on yuuya and honestly, I find his duels the least exciting even though he is the MC.
Feb 3, 2015 8:59 PM
Sep 2012
This series continues to be on a roll with another great episode.

We find out more about Leo and his plans, and the multiple dimensions, and Serena. It seems Leo's values his Yuzu collection more than anything else. So Leo goal is to unite the worlds, sounds pretty crazy, I wonder if he really is the main villain, or is he just been manipulated by someone else like Dr. Faker. I think when all is said and done, everything Leo believes is just a lie and everyone is being used by someone, but his plan just sounds totally insane, what he wants to merge the worlds, doesn't he know worlds colliding is not good.

And I don't know what is up with Serena, she does have a chip on her shoulder, has she spent her whole life being sheltered and allowed to duel? Must be frustrating. And unlike Sora I don't think she really cares about crushing and destroying Xyz dimension or anything, she just wants to prove herself, and I don't think she cares who she has to duel to do that and what dimension they are from.

Now we are down to the sweet 16, and we have all the finalist, and Yuya's mom LOL at her fan girling over another duelist, with mothers like that who needs enemies.

Looks like they want to get this tournament out of the way, which I don't mind. Not that it is bad, just compared to the main plot, I want to get to that. Also I think it will come down to Yuya and Shun. And Reiji's trap will probably fail. I think at the end of it all, Leo will not only get Serena back, but his group will probably capture Yuzu as well, and his collection will be complete.

Anyway look forward to next week, I can't wait.
Feb 3, 2015 9:04 PM

May 2009
Battle Royal? Pretty interesting that Reiji concocted an idea to hide the invasion from the crowd. Can't wait for the next episode!
Feb 4, 2015 5:54 AM

Mar 2014
Oy. Can't wait for next episodes, so much is going to happen at once.
Perhaps there will be some interesing new cards.
Feb 4, 2015 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
MajinAkuma said:
There are also Olga from LDS.

Well what I hope the most is that Yuzu and her Dimensional counterpart didn't suffer the same fate like other series female character like Rio and Carly that fade on importance as the story goes.

Other thing is Reiji x Selena.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 4, 2015 8:25 AM

Nov 2014
More Ryouzanpaku freaks next episode... More kicking and punching while dueling!
Feb 4, 2015 6:43 PM
Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
MajinAkuma said:
There are also Olga from LDS.

Well what I hope the most is that Yuzu and her Dimensional counterpart didn't suffer the same fate like other series female character like Rio and Carly that fade on importance as the story goes.

Other thing is Reiji x Selena.

I have faith that they won't go down into nothing. First of all, her deck archetype is getting consistent OCG cards which is a good sign for relevance of a character. Also, this series has put far more importance on any female character then ever before in all the season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.