Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 31, 2015 12:16 PM

Dec 2008
TragicRomance said:

Elfman: "She is an outstanding man."

Cana: "I don't know if I should interject here..."

bless her heart xD
Sep 10, 2016 7:17 AM

Jan 2016
it was a little slow, but they mostly went thro what just happen in the previous episodes.. alright then.
overall it was a fine episode, fucking celestial spirit king is some serious shit. (what i dont understand why tha fuck they made his head from a thumb, i mean i look so weird and stupid... O.0 ) but in other hand Natsu is going thru the mouth and save the zodiacs spirits..
aww now i feel bad for the other .-.
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 21, 2017 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
Best part of this whole arc was to see Levy showing bits of her love for Gajeel, like in this episode, where she saved him from turning a constellation.
May 3, 2017 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
So Natsu and the others managed to beat Ophiuchus and stopped Liberum, at least it seemed so. After that Horologium gave everyone clothes for being able to go to the spirit world.

The spirit king is unrecognisable. He really looks like a spirit "beast/monster" how ever you will call it. But damn that thing is strong. Almost everyone besides from Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy and Gajeel got transformed into a zodiac sign. From the outside it doesn't seem this thing has any weak point, so Natsu decided to fly into it.

Natsu also said something about that he smelled something of Loki. I wonder what Natsu will find in the inside of the spirit beast and how he will rescue the celestial spirits.
Natsu88May 3, 2017 7:00 PM

Jun 19, 2017 12:08 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Pretty damn great episode and development! Let's see what's next.
Jan 15, 2018 8:07 PM

May 2013
Wow. Nearly a 3 min recap at the beginning, not to mention the opening on top for those who skip that as well. Smh.

I never knew how long Lucy's Etoile Whip was til she was tryna trip the Eclipsed Celestial Spirit King lol

Those Gajevy moments :') I need moar :3
Feb 26, 2018 9:16 PM
Dec 2017
Natsu going inside of that ugly thing... woah
Feb 15, 2019 9:14 AM

Oct 2013

Oh, Erza, you are a thing of beauty...

Aside from the horrifying celestial monstrosity that is the spirit king, the surreal cosmic environments, and the beautiful celestial world attire -- even the dudes got great wardrobes here, but I must highlight Erza's, Levy's, and especially Hisui's, which were are all stunning -- this was a pretty boring episode. Captivating aesthetic can't alone make a story entertaining (as The Ancient Magus' Bride has highlighted), and chucking a bunch of worthless spells at a giant space blob doesn't make for compelling storytelling, nor is Fairy Tail's unique brand of hype present, nor is there, for various reasons, a genuine sense of danger.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 10, 2021 8:51 AM

Mar 2010
After a 6 year or so hiatus from this show, this episode was quite good. Goes to show some detox is all we need. And those outfits, damn Wish they would r me and quick.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 2, 2021 10:56 AM
Sep 2020
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first half felt slow for this episode...

Some of the outfits this episode were more refreshing. But honestly, this fight has been dragging. It didn't take long for everyone to take the fight though. The thing they are fighting reminds me like one of those supernatural beings from some space movie. Oh poor Juvia and the others. Seems like Natsu still has fight in him left so we'll see.

Wow that was a great episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
May 2, 7:58 PM

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.