Forum Settings
Forums

The most annoying anime character... who and why?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2010 4:41 PM

Aug 2009
Mikuru Asahina
Yui Hirasawa
Starfish girl from Clannad.... heck, everybody in Clannad.
EveryMost tsundere.
moleface from Lucky Star

But number 1 is Mikuru.
WHYOct 30, 2010 4:52 PM
Nov 7, 2010 5:17 PM

Sep 2009
Hi everyone. We have all talked about the anime characters we love. But how about those characters that have really gotten on our nerves or those bad guys you just couldn't stomach? Common' rant a little! What about characters that are popular but you can't quite love them? Lets see who ranks highest in the unpopular list based on your opinions! Tell us what anime character you dislike and why.
Nov 7, 2010 6:54 PM

Aug 2010
Itou from School Days. Never have I wanted to punch a guy in the face so bad.
Nov 7, 2010 6:58 PM

May 2010
Everyone from School Days, Fate/Stay Night, Kara no Kyoukai series, Naruto, Shakugan no Shana, Angel Beats, Clannad (especially Fuko), and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
ConfuciusNov 7, 2010 9:31 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 7, 2010 7:31 PM

Sep 2009
I gotta confess my deep dislike of Saya from Blood+. She makes me wanna slap her and scream "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR POWERS?". Geez, I think they made her character too pathetic. I was expecting her to be more of a strong female. She has too much of an emo Shinji-syndrome to be a vampire goddess.

Also, everytime Shana (Shakugan no Shana) screams "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!", it makes me wanna hit her. Just because she's moe doesnt mean shes a lovable character. She seems too angry and bratty for no reason whatsoever. I hate when they make characters so bratty like that, without reason. Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler is a brat but hes awesome and has a good story to back him up.

Ah!! Dokuro-chan!!!!! KILL HEEEERRRR!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! lol. But I like her "Pi-piru" transformation tho. The series is meant to be funny and absurd, so at least this one didn't take me by surprise. What I didn't expect was the series to be so horrible! It was more annoying than funny. So sad :(
Nov 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Oct 2009
Confucius said:
Everyone from School Days.

This.
And Shirou from F/SN.
Oh, and that new girl from Rebuild 2.0
Xer0117Nov 7, 2010 7:49 PM
Nov 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Jun 2009
Emiya Shirou...

In merely 2 episodes... I already have the urge to throw a brick at his face. I don't think I ever dislike a character this soon...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2010 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
All my decisions were based off the dubs.

For me it would be:

1. Happosai from Ranma 1/2

Way to pervy and persistant

2. Nina from Code Geass

Annoying voice is annoying.

3. Kei from Gantz

Just not a lead character I can root for.

4. Watanuki from xxxHolic

OK most of the time but he yelled too much.

5. Mara from Ah! My Goddess

Purely poorly voiced.

6. Desert Punk of Desert Punk

Annoying little brat, wasn't he?

7. Renge from Ouran

Thank god she was demoted to a minor role after her debut.

8. Alphonse Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist

Absolute horrid voice actor that sounded like they were reading of a script.
Lunatic721Nov 10, 2010 3:51 PM
Nov 7, 2010 9:17 PM

Oct 2008
Claude Faustus from Kuroshitsuji II - I wanna break his neck into pieces
Orihime Inoue from Bleach - annoying biatch
Nov 7, 2010 9:21 PM

Sep 2008
Misa from Death Note, Kimblee from FMA: Brotherhood, and every single person in Bleach.
Nov 7, 2010 9:35 PM

May 2010
Kiyoko Madoka, from Gilgamesh... Practically all she does in the entire anime is whine, cry, talk to snow-rabbits and get in the others's way; And she's supposed to be the older sibling.
Nov 7, 2010 9:43 PM

May 2009
Confucius said:
Avalongus said:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=13459&show=0

Hate is not the same as annoying.

This is a hate thread, that thread says nothing about like or dislikes.

If you put it that way, then:

- Near (Death Note)
- Albert Morcerf (Gankutsuou)
- All of the characters from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Nov 7, 2010 10:04 PM

Feb 2010
I have some characters in mind but I'll most likely get flame :[ since they have a huge fan base. So instead here are the first letter of their names ;]

M-
L-
K-
Simon
Takaki
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2010 10:06 PM

Mar 2010
Priccila from claymore uh she did something unforgivable

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 7, 2010 10:13 PM

Apr 2010
Saber... I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Nov 7, 2010 10:23 PM

May 2010
Neverarine said:
Saber... I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her

Again, you just need to quote me.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 7, 2010 10:41 PM

Oct 2009
Confucius said:
Neverarine said:

Again, you just need to quote me.

He/She didn't say "Everyone from F/SN". He/She only mentioned Saber. Same for the last guy you told this to, he/she only mentioned Shirou.
Nov 7, 2010 11:06 PM

Nov 2009
Masao Murasako from Shiki. Every time he's on screen, it just brings my piss to a boil. He's always trying to get attention, trying to be liked by everyone, but in the end, he's just the character everyone wants to hate and ignore.

Oh, and fuckin Suzaku of Code Geass. Always getting in the way and screwing everything up. He's so absorbed into "doing the right thing", and just decimates all of the effort of Zero. I just don't see how anyone could like this kid.
Nov 7, 2010 11:25 PM

Oct 2008
Haruhi Suzumiya
Nov 7, 2010 11:29 PM

Mar 2010
Keisuke from Togainu no Chi...he's like the Orihime of that show -.-

Nov 7, 2010 11:36 PM
Jul 2018
rei from hotd
the male leads from h20 and true tears
flay from MS gundam seed.
Nov 8, 2010 12:00 AM

Sep 2009
What luck! I keep a list.

Albert de Morcerf from Gankutsuou
Aleister Chamber from Kuroshitsuji
Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II
Amuro Ray from Mobile Suit Gundam
Asuka Langley Soryuu from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Grell Sutcliffe from Kuroshitsuji
Near from Death Note
Orihime Inoue from Bleach
Renton Thurston from Eureka Seven
Rolo Lamperouge from Code Geass R2
Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji
Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass
Nov 8, 2010 1:38 AM

Mar 2009
Emiya Shiro from Fate/Stay Night. Can't shut his mouth, keeps telling others ("girls should not fight") not to fight as if he could even fight at all, etc etc etc.

Lelouch because he always lets his emotions and care (or whatever you call it) for Nunnally, friends etc etc get in the way of doing what he plans to. He's just annoying as hell.

Orihime from Bleach because she just has huge tits and a loud voice screaming "Kurosaki-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nov 8, 2010 7:59 AM
Jan 2008
Sako Kouichirou from Stratos 4. He's very annoying.
Nov 8, 2010 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
Bleach - Soi Fon.
Chobits - Hideki
Gantz - Masaru
HOTD - Cult like teacher guy.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Yoko

Also the supporting guy in Toradora, forgotten what he's called.
Nov 8, 2010 8:45 AM

Dec 2007
Uuhh...
Naruto?
Keisuke - Togainu no Chi (gah! just seing him makes me sick)
Gennosuke - Basilisk
L - Death Note
Shuichi - Gravitation
Fuko - Clannad
Enma Ai - Jigoku Shoujo
Nana (Hatchi) - NANA
Angelique - Neo Angelique Abyss
Yuki - Vampire Knight

Well...there's always atleast one char in every anime that gets on your nerves by only seing him.
Nov 8, 2010 9:12 AM

May 2010
I got one

Schneizel el Britannia
This person I hate him like hell and why does he has to live and not Lelouch !
Nov 8, 2010 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
http://myanimelist.net/character/35825/Aya_Saitou

Dirty, cheating, megaslut

She couldn't resist her brother's cock and probably got pregnant, I hope she dies in the next episode and her brother should go to (it takes two to tango). Kiiko should teach them that when you cheat you die.

Kokoro from Milky Holmes, really mean and annoying, the series just got better without her, I'm glad she was taken home.

Natsuno's dad (Shiki)

How can you not get pissed off at him, leaving his son for dead just for his self preservation.

Nov 8, 2010 9:25 AM

Dec 2009
Revy.
Nov 8, 2010 9:43 AM

Oct 2009
haters gona hate on shirou

hes not that bad really (in the vn anyway)

if i had to pick one it would probably be http://myanimelist.net/character/1952/Kazumi_Yoshida

and any similar characters. but shes the worst
Nov 8, 2010 10:12 AM

Jun 2009
34 said:
haters gona hate on shirou

hes not that bad really (in the vn anyway)

I didn't play the VN, but, it still doesn't change the fact that he suck bad in anime.
Nov 8, 2010 2:59 PM

Feb 2009
Orihime from Bleach and Chad
Nov 8, 2010 3:22 PM
Oct 2010
Raki from Claymore, Keisuke from Togainu no Chi, Ichigo from Bleach
Nov 8, 2010 3:43 PM

Feb 2008
the only one i can think of now is Renton Thurston from Eureka Seven i cant stand his voice in both English and Japanese
Nov 8, 2010 3:45 PM
Sep 2007
Suzaku Kururugi I guess. He was just a prick, nothing else.
Nov 8, 2010 3:54 PM

Apr 2010
EVERYBODY from highschool of the dead. Only the pedo teacher was decent. Seriously, all the main characters sucked.

The main guy from d.gray man. He just gets on my nerves. He aslo has an extreme aura of FORCED COOLNESS on him, with white hair and tattoo-ish marks on his face.

Also, Nel from bleach. Fucking annoying in the child form and too optimisticand cheerful in her normal form. Seriously, you're supposed to be originating from a hollow, who is a tormented spirit who only wishes to satisfy its hunger by eating HUMAN SOULS. You are not supposed to be cheerful. You are a disgrace to arrancar.
Nov 8, 2010 5:42 PM

Apr 2010
Lol, I'd say Manami Tamura from Oreimo.
Nov 8, 2010 9:31 PM

Dec 2007
yunfanz said:
the only one i can think of now is Renton Thurston from Eureka Seven i cant stand his voice in both English and Japanese

More like it's his personality, childish behaviour and selfishness that I can't stand. >.<
Nov 8, 2010 9:57 PM

May 2010
Got one
Orihime from bleach
Nov 9, 2010 5:37 AM
Nov 2009
The characters from Fortune Arterial. Give me a break.
Nov 9, 2010 5:50 AM

Nov 2007
Inoue Orihime - After that SS arc. IDE-
Kuran Kaname - k.
MikaaaNov 9, 2010 6:09 AM
Nov 9, 2010 6:07 AM

Nov 2010
Orihime Inoue - SHE IS TOTALLY USELESS..AND annoying especially when she called ichigo : Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun..gosh i feel like hitting her =A=

Nov 9, 2010 6:15 AM

Jul 2008
Akito Sohma such a total tw@t, sorta redeems herself in the manga, but still a total gimpwad in the anime.

Miyabi Aizawa such a total gimp, every time I reqatched I just couldn't help but hate her so much.

Shinji Ikari such a little emo brat, throw all the normal boy with abandonment issues thrown into a world he doesn't belong to all you want, I still hate him.

Stupid super tsundere of doom need I say more?

And also, every ecchi harem main character who's geeky and wimpy, yet gets a bunch of girls after him.
Nov 9, 2010 5:33 PM

Sep 2007
lollypatrolly said:
Kamina from TTGL is such a childish brat, I can't help but feel disgusted every time I see him.
Seconded.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Nov 10, 2010 3:29 AM

Dec 2007
L

I don't even like the other characters all that much, I just hate L because he exists and is an autistic diabetic invading my pr0n.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Nov 10, 2010 3:46 AM
Nov 2010
Makoto from School Days. Talk about a major douchebag. He's okay in the manga, but in the Anime he's just a total ass to everyone around him... Not to mention he then tries to be nice later on.

Oh and let's not forget our good friend Sasuke Uchiha, he's one of the more annoying characters in an Anime... He doesn't have any personality what so ever other than just trying to be an emo kid.
Nov 10, 2010 4:35 AM

Sep 2010
Teito Klein
I dunno if there will be a time, when he will stop whining and start doing surprise buttsecks to Frau! seriously this guy is so annoying than crap and everytime I see him in an episode I feel like I'm seeing a mosquito raping an ant, UGH!!!
Nov 10, 2010 4:42 AM

Mar 2009
Anime characters you can't help but dislike very very much? punch in the face when you see her/him/it.

Nina Einstein
Nov 10, 2010 6:26 AM

Oct 2010
I dislike Fuko from Clannad since she's very annoying to me
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think 3-episode reviews are valid?

GoatPieceLuffy - 10 hours ago

32 by PeripheralVision »»
3 minutes ago

» Dai Sato (Ergo Proxy, Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop) Video Interview

MisatoAdmin - 3 hours ago

3 by -Ryu »»
10 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 26

63 by r3v3l3v3l »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Pick your favourite in this list!

AnimeLover1289 - 2 hours ago

8 by kizumi91 »»
15 minutes ago

» Best anime from Disney+?

Spunkert - 3 hours ago

12 by ProGoddess »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.