Forum Settings
Forums
Real Account
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2014 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It looks like the game is back in session again. Had a happy mood going on and but I already doubted that would last long. Curious to see how the roles of the main characters will play now since they are much more experienced than before.

Gotta love that resolve though; the will to fight.
Stark700Dec 29, 2014 9:01 AM
Dec 29, 2014 9:02 AM

Apr 2014
Wait..What?
Who is this Yuuma in Chapter 11?
Wha?
Did the author just pull a Kami sama no iutorii and Introduced another Protagonist and the story would continue there and an effort to reconnect with the previous Protagonist's story?

Lolwut.

Anyway I'm probably confused since I can't even remember majority of the character's name..Isn't the REAL yuuma pretending to be ataru?
Who is this?
The REAL Ataru pretending to be Yuuma?
Mindfuck.

Dec 29, 2014 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
NeutralSide said:
Wait..What?
Who is this Yuuma in Chapter 11?
Wha?
Did the author just pull a Kami sama no iutorii and Introduced another Protagonist and the story would continue there and an effort to reconnect with the previous Protagonist's story?

Lolwut.

Anyway I'm probably confused since I can't even remember majority of the character's name..Isn't the REAL yuuma pretending to be ataru?
Who is this?
The REAL Ataru pretending to be Yuuma?
Mindfuck.

yup, this "yuuma" guy was called ataru, he has a scar on his head so it's probably from the accident.

My prediction: The other girl in the alternate reality is surely the twin of his so called sister, so one of them is probably adopted, maybe both of them. Also, the fact that his body was "stolen" (I mean the MC) says that he has some connection to the guy behind marble. Maybe a third clone? A third lost brother? Either way, the manga is going in a bit of a weird direction.

Though, it blow my mind, until chapter 6-7
Holo said:
"There is no better time to part, then when we wish for it never to end."
Satou said:
"It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself... Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers... "

Dec 29, 2014 10:05 AM

May 2013
So this time, we are looking from his brother's point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dec 30, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2011
lol there goes the so called girlfriend
Dec 31, 2014 2:17 AM

Jul 2014
......So when on earth is the writer going to explain, Why Yuuma(Ataru) is still ALIVE????
Jan 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2011
Great series, but with such a generic title I can understand why people have a very low chance to randomly find it. I'm sure it would be popular if they did

Jan 7, 2015 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
I'm kind of pissed. I liked the original cast. A lot. They better not just forget about them... or I'm done with this manga.
Jan 24, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2014
This Manga is one of my types....Warped..twisted...interesting stories..

Im guessing RA and RA II will be connected...by either a new sequel..or one of the manga
Feb 15, 2015 2:31 AM

May 2012
Hime-In-A-Box said:
I'm kind of pissed. I liked the original cast. A lot. They better not just forget about them... or I'm done with this manga.

Really? I like Yuuma better than the fake Ataru tho :))
Apr 3, 2015 9:53 AM

Jul 2014
I really liked it... till this chapter. That miraculous returning to life of Kashiwagi Ataru's (Yuuma's) brother ,who calls himself Yuuma but his real names Ataru i suppose, is just too much. I wonder how did his funeral look, where his body was because he couldn't been burried, maybe some maddo scientisto stole his body and returned him to life.
Apr 7, 2015 10:04 AM

Jan 2015
edwardo said:

Also, the fact that his body was "stolen" (I mean the MC) says that he has some connection to the guy behind marble. Maybe a third clone? A third lost brother? Either way, the manga is going in a bit of a weird direction.

Jul 28, 2016 8:31 AM

Mar 2015
Eh? A reboot already? That was fast. I want my Koyori and Ataru again.

I know it will probably be like Fear the Walking Dead and Walking Dead where they will end up meeting each other one day.

I bet the mysterious follower is Yuuma though.

So wait, does that mean Real Account story for Ataru is dead after chapter 10 and we'll stick around with Yuuma for a long time?

Author, you did not just pull that shitty act.

Aug 10, 2023 11:07 PM

Jul 2016
Kinda wanna see how a Twitter/ig/TikTok rendition of the follower game would go down

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 30 Discussion

Guilliano - Jul 6, 2015

14 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Feb 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.