New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Jan 7, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2009
kingxanic said:
grave_robber said:

Grave tuned into your wavelength in the zombie mafia v1
She's learning your patterns now. This is not a bad thing (unless we find ourselves on different teams that is XD)

"xanic usually votes if he likes the reason"

you didn't say if it was a good reason.
Only I had to like it xD

That's the pattern I detected.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 7, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
Thank you for the awesome post, grave.

You're most welcome! Thank you for reading it =D

Jan 7, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

I could've killed zurel day 2, but then somebody screwed me up.

No particular names...

Who was it?

X_at_home tied the votes, and that's why we didn't lynch day 2.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 8, 2015 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
grave_robber said:
x_at_home said:
Thank you for the awesome post, grave.

I admire people who can do that...
Dang you people with actual social skills! >o<
Jan 8, 2015 10:00 AM

Mar 2009
Smurphinator said:
grave_robber said:

I admire people who can do that...
Dang you people with actual social skills! >o<

Who? Me or X? I'm a total weirdo! I find myself at a loss for words quite often (I just dunno what to say in certain situations).

Jan 8, 2015 10:01 AM

Mar 2009
[quote=LucianRoy
X_at_home tied the votes, and that's why we didn't lynch day 2.[/quote]
Well, I was just glad xanic didn't die, we needed the doctor.

Jan 8, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2011
grave_robber said:
Man, now I have to reveal my day 1 strategy and find a new one... Ah well, here goes:

Grave said:

1. Make most players feel at ease by asking questions about roles, rules and other helpful information, making jokes and getting to know players.

2. Vote for someone who will not get mad about it or try to kill/lynch you later on based on this vote.
2.1. Vote for Karrote or Jackrito if present in game, they are friends and will not take it personally.
2.2. Make sure to explain the reasons behind your vote to keep all players at ease and avoid lynch trains
Unfortunately, this point has to be changed now since jack has been targeted by other players for day 1 lynches repeatedly and karrote almost got lynched by this strategy in a game we're playing now.

3. Watch out for "red flags".
red flags are interesting posts by players that could mean they're townies or bad guys, they help me get a read on these players

4. Change vote if necessary or if a possible target is found.

The theory behind this strategy is that day 1 is taken as a chance to relax and get to know the game mechanics, this puts people at ease. When people get comfortable, they make mistakes. Mistakes are almost always made by all parties on day 1.

point #4 occurs if others or myself create a situation when too many red flags go up & 1 or more people become "too suspicious".

------------------------------------------

Now unto the actual hints & "red flags":

Now there were other posts that were "interesting" by these players but not enough to raise red flags

[*]Day 1

Now I see the total vote count and realize karrote voted right before I did and Panda's about to die if I don't unvote, I decide to wait a minute or 2 to see if either of them unvotes (we agreed to tie the votes, not lynch panda, a good townie would stick to the deal because they wouldn't wanna mislynch is a game with such small numbers). I refresh the page to unvote & it's too late, I had sacrificed Panda who after our discussion convinced me he was pro-town (i'm feeling pretty crappy about messing up my 1st day in this game and possibly dooming the town).

[*]Night 1

[*]Day 2

[*]Night 2

[*]Day 3

The rest you know, I lsn to zymf and come forward with my true list of suspects and then announce my plan and ask everyone to trust me.

Excellente
Jan 8, 2015 10:08 AM

Oct 2011
Vig out was actually the most optimal strategy since the mafia couldn't counterclaim it so they are pressured to kill the doctor. Good job on that front as well grave.
Jan 8, 2015 1:30 PM

Mar 2009
Mikiuza said:
Vig out was actually the most optimal strategy since the mafia couldn't counterclaim it so they are pressured to kill the doctor. Good job on that front as well grave.

When I hinted at my role, I was just trying to stay alive so I can use my shots to help the town.
In retrospect, it was the best thing that could happen given the setup of the game.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.