Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 30, 2014 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
Ya know, I'm going to be fully honest, I screwed up and forgot to send my night action.

Sorry.
LucianRoyDec 30, 2014 1:14 PM
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 30, 2014 1:23 PM

Mar 2009
@LucianRoy,

I dunno why you would say that unless you were one of the santas or a mafioso trying to seem innocent (which is very unnecessary at this point, so I'm going to assume you're a townie).
I will not ask you what your role is, but I hope you know what you're doing. they have more reasons to get you now.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 30, 2014 1:23 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm.... Oh well, don't push yourself with too many games, Lucian, or you'll burn out :P

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Dec 30, 2014 1:26 PM

Dec 2012
I found Smurphinator to be Nice.

I think all the other Santas should reveal their results so that we can compare them...

grave_robber said:
I think the Doc protect someone on night 1. That could be the vig kill, L&H doesn't seem like a good mafia target.

Also, the description of the kill, he was shot, the elf has a gun. I wonder if the mafia kill with a gun too.

As to why the vig killed him, I have an idea but I'm not saying just yet. I don't wanna tip off the mafia ^^
Hmm.. I still think the mafia was the one who killed the SK :/
Dec 30, 2014 1:28 PM

Jan 2014

LucianRoy said:
Ya know, I'm going to be fully honest, I screwed up and forgot to send my night action.

Sorry.

Is there a reason why you wanted to share this now?
Dec 30, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2013
I feel bad about it. ;-;
Dec 30, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:

I think all the other Santas should reveal their results so that we can compare them...

Not to dig myself into my own hole, but there aren't many people left that are going to come up as naughty, since both Rudolf and evil santa investigate as nice. Just probably something to consider as we're revealing investigation results that there's a 1/6 chance that the results are still opposite of what they should be in spite of the sanity of the santa. 50% of the people we're trying to target won't be found as suspicious.
Dec 30, 2014 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
I bet someone investigated zymf.
Dec 30, 2014 1:37 PM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
I feel bad about it. ;-;

What did you edit half an hour later?

Dec 30, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
x_at_home said:
LucianRoy said:
I feel bad about it. ;-;

What did you edit half an hour later?

I saw the post a couple of times, he didn't really change anything aside from minor rewording.
Dec 30, 2014 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
Smurphinator said:

I saw the post a couple of times, he didn't really change anything aside from minor rewording.

Thank you, Smurf^^

What do you think about Zymf's plan? Any arguments for or against it? I would like to hear the same from Lucian.

Dec 30, 2014 1:43 PM

Dec 2012
Smurphinator said:
Zymf said:

Not to dig myself into my own hole, but there aren't many people left that are going to come up as naughty, since both Rudolf and evil santa investigate as nice. Just probably something to consider as we're revealing investigation results that there's a 1/6 chance that the results are still opposite of what they should be in spite of the sanity of the santa. 50% of the people we're trying to target won't be found as suspicious.
It's not only about finding out who is Naughty and Nice, It's about finding out which santa is who..

Since I got the result "Nice", it means that I am not Lazy Santa or Paranoid Santa.
I am either Sane Sante, Insane Santa or Naive Santa.
Dec 30, 2014 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
I know, I'm just also pointing out that it's something to consider when viewing results. We might come to the conclusion that one person is Sane Santa and the other is Insane Santa, but it could in fact be the other way around depending on who we're investigating.

Edit: And these are two very important Santas to keep straight
Dec 30, 2014 1:52 PM

Dec 2012
x_at_home said:
What do you think about Zymf's plan? Any arguments for or against it? I would like to hear the same from Lucian.
Arguments for the plan:

[*]If we want to use our Investigations for any good, then we first have to find out who is who. Therefore we have to come forth and reveal our roles at some point anyways. If we don't then we are just like Vanilla Townies..

[*]Jester and Evil Santa will appear as "Nice" if investigated by Santas. Therefore, in order to weed them out, we need people to start claiming some roles. Once there are 2 people claiming the same role we know that 1 of them is lying (unless they are claiming Santas, cuz' there are 5 of those..)
Dec 30, 2014 1:58 PM

Jul 2013
Smurphinator said:

LucianRoy said:

Sorry.

Is there a reason why you wanted to share this now?

That last gif is from Tari Tari right?
Dec 30, 2014 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
Smurphinator said:
I know, I'm just also pointing out that it's something to consider when viewing results. We might come to the conclusion that one person is Sane Santa and the other is Insane Santa, but it could in fact be the other way around depending on who we're investigating.
There are only 2 ways to find out who is Sane Santa and who is Insane (That I can think of):

1. We lynch one that was investigated by either Sane or Insane Santa.
2. We find out who lazy santa is and then have him/her tell us what they really are.

If they turn out to match the investigators result, then the investigator is Sane. If it doesn't match, then the investigator is Insane.
Dec 30, 2014 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
@Soren: Yes, yes it is.

@Zymf: That last one could take some time but it's more solid, the first one we may risk losing another town member or santa.
Dec 30, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2013
Well, we at least have more room for error with the SK dead.

Dec 30, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder what the elf found...
Dec 30, 2014 2:15 PM

Mar 2009
If the other santas would stop being so selfish and come out with their results, it would be greatly appreciated. The town isn't going to win unless everyone cooperates, staying quiet only helps the bad guys. >_>

Having said that, I would like to declare that I'm not santa, I've been hinting at my role for several phases already so those who know, shush for a little while.

I personally think zymf's idea is great, but instead of investigating a living player, why not investigate L&H, he should turn up as naughty/anti-town.

@host-sama, can the santas investigate a dead player?

Dec 30, 2014 2:16 PM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:

Read the thread, you'll see it ^^

Edit: Hosts please read my question in the previous page!
grave_robberDec 30, 2014 2:24 PM

Dec 30, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
If the other santas would stop being so selfish and come out with their results, it would be greatly appreciated. The town isn't going to win unless everyone cooperates, staying quiet only helps the bad guys. >_>

Having said that, I would like to declare that I'm not santa, I've been hinting at my role for several phases already so those who know, shush for a little while.

I personally think zymf's idea is great, but instead of investigating a living player, why not investigate L&H, he should turn up as naughty/anti-town.

I really doubt that we can do that.

I may as well come out as one of the santas even though I checked someone else last night because I did not have clear faith in the plan which I regret now and was going to change later on but forgot sadly. The person I checked was Roy last night and got a result of nice at least this shows I am not the late santa. Up to you all to believe me on this
Dec 30, 2014 2:36 PM

Jun 2014
grave_robber said:
That won't work
Dec 30, 2014 2:49 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

Read the thread, you'll see it ^^

Edit: Hosts please read my question in the previous page!

Ooohhhh tricky elf. Dropping hints somewhere.
Dec 30, 2014 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:
grave_robber said:

I really doubt that we can do that.

I may as well come out as one of the santas even though I checked someone else last night because I did not have clear faith in the plan which I regret now and was going to change later on but forgot sadly. The person I checked was Roy last night and got a result of nice at least this shows I am not the late santa. Up to you all to believe me on this

I always thought I was a nice person, but I'm glad Jack proved it! XD
Dec 30, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:

But maybe you're naughty, too :P

Dec 30, 2014 3:14 PM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
LucianRoy said:

We'll never know... *-*
Dec 30, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:
x_at_home said:

We'll never know... *-*

Well they is one way to test not sure you would like it though.
Dec 30, 2014 3:24 PM

Mar 2009
Byon-kun said:
grave_robber said:
That won't work

But, but.... Eh, I knew that was asking for too much =/

I still want xanic to tell me why he voted for me for no apparent reason. Also, karrote's been quiet, I wanna hear what he thinks, x, miki and zurel too.

Well, there's still 2 santas in hiding, they might as well investigate Lucian or smurph. so the town can get somewhere.

@host-sama, if the jester is lynched, does the game end?

Dec 30, 2014 3:27 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Byon-kun said:
That won't work

I still want xanic to tell me why he voted for me for no apparent reason. Also, karrote's been quiet, I wanna hear what he thinks, x, miki and zurel too.

Well, there's still 2 santas in hiding, they might as well investigate Lucian or smurph. so the town can get somewhere.

Xanic always does that, and Jack already took care of that.
Dec 30, 2014 3:27 PM

Mar 2009
If we can go on playing after the jester is lynched then we could do zymf's plan. The jester claims their role, all santas check them, the next day we lynch the jester and they win. We'll know which santa's which.

Hey Jester, What do you think of this proposition? You get a free win, just claim and let us lynch you tomorrow(day 3 I mean).

Dec 30, 2014 3:29 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:
grave_robber said:

Grave wants someone else to check you to see what type I am a faster way could be to lynch you or smurph but that may be too extream of a tactic
Dec 30, 2014 3:32 PM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:

Xanic does what? Hop lynch trains? Doesn't mean I'm gonna let it go just yet.

So far we only have 2 santa claims, each investigated a different player, the only santa we can be sure is not fake claiming is dead, that's 3, there's 2 more santas that need to come out & investigate the same 2 people (or at least 1 of them) so we can get somewhere.

Why are you shooting down my ideas, are you naughty Lucian?

Dec 30, 2014 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
hellou
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Dec 30, 2014 3:34 PM

Aug 2013
Man, I don't like third-party wins.
Dec 30, 2014 3:36 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:

I have no problem with a 3 party win as long as I get my win as well espically if they deserve it
Dec 30, 2014 3:37 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

So far we only have 2 santa claims, each investigated a different player, the only santa we can be sure is not fake claiming is dead, that's 3, there's 2 more santas that need to come out & investigate the same 2 people (or at least 1 of them) so we can get somewhere.

Jack told me I was nice, but that's up for everyone else to decide. Xanic likes to make funny lynchs, take the TG game he's in currently. You can never tell what xanic really means when he votes, I've tried, and I've failed. Three santas have claimed.
Dec 30, 2014 3:38 PM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:
LucianRoy said:

I have no problem with a 3 party win as long as I get my win as well espically if they deserve it

Won't the Jester just take the cake home himself? I don't think we get in on his win.
Dec 30, 2014 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
also in this game jester doesnt hount anybody after dying. So it can probably end
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Dec 30, 2014 3:41 PM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
grave_robber said:

Jack told me I was nice, but that's up for everyone else to decide. Xanic likes to make funny lynchs, take the TG game he's in currently. You can never tell what xanic really means when he votes, I've tried, and I've failed. Three santas have claimed.
It's to prevent being read in other games I play in. >.<
Each game has a different way to vote.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Dec 30, 2014 3:46 PM

Mar 2009
Fine, I'm too sleepy to keep thinking, I'm going to bed.
Good night everyone!

Dec 30, 2014 3:46 PM

Jul 2013
I also have a question to the Hosts in Addition to the important jester question: So the lazy Santa will get his Report at the end of this Phase?

Good Night, grave^^.

Dec 30, 2014 4:10 PM

Mar 2014
Oh my God. The SK died? On first night?
Dec 30, 2014 4:27 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Oh my God. The SK died? On first night?

Yis.
Dec 30, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2014
I thought you could have died Lucian. You seemed popular among mafia?
Dec 30, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2014
A few pages back, I think, Miki was baiting the mafia again. Hadn't he been doing that in the other game too? He can't be jester all the time...

Oh, wait. I once asked if the jester would die if killed by mafia and not town, and others also had asked whether we could keep playing should the jester die (the same question as Grave's - or maybe it was Grave who asked during the earlier part of the game, sorry can't remember). What if host hasn't missed our question? What if he purposely keeps it unanswered, because that's where the twist lies? Sometimes it's not what is said that's important, but what is left unsaid.
Dec 30, 2014 5:07 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
I thought you could have died Lucian. You seemed popular among mafia?

I get killed a lot. A lot
Dec 30, 2014 5:13 PM

Mar 2014
It has to be the avatar Lucian. Hmm... Must be the avatar.
Dec 30, 2014 5:34 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
It has to be the avatar Lucian. Hmm... Must be the avatar.

Man, nobody has ever seen Sherlock Hound? That show made my childhood.
Dec 30, 2014 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
I know it is Sherlock Hound. But I only have heard of it, never watched it. When I was a boy, son, I didn't even know who Sherlock was.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.