Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
Tiebreaker challenge; whoever guesses 7/15 of these answers correctly will receive the full set of answers.

1. How do pelicans carry fish?
Inside that pouch at the downside part of its bills. The flabby one. Ha ha ha...
2. The Earth's atmosphere is composed of argon, nitrogen, and oxygen. By volume, which one of these three gases is greatest?
Nitrogen.
3. Wingback is a position term for what sport?
American football or rugby.
4. In what Western state are the cities of Bountiful, Ogden, and Logan?
No idea.
5. Of what Native-American tribe was Chief Cochise a member?
American history is my Achilles's heels...
6. What is riverweed?
Papyrus plant.
7. A podiatrist specializes in what part of the body?
The foot. Once I considered visiting one because of an ingrown nail.
8. Do Memorial Day and Independence Day always occur on the same day of the week?
Whose Days? No.
9. When automobiles were higher off the ground, they had footboards or steps for entering and leaving the vehicle. What were they called?
Stepping platform.
10. Who wrote the early 1900s play "Candida"?
George Bernard Shaw.
11. Upon what year did the dissolution of the Soviet Union officially occur?
1990. Is wrong.
12. Who was the highly esteemed author that wrote the original novel of "Dracula"?
Abraham "Bram" Stoker. Read it, the only vampire novel I liked.
13. Who was the main character in the well known Hindu epic "The Ramayana"?
Rama and Sita.
14. Who was the lead actor in the 2001 film "Schindler's List" directed by Stephen Spielberg?
William Neeson.
15. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Urm, one?
Jan 1, 2015 1:47 AM

Mar 2014
I saw Lucian play this kind of game in the forum mafia game Tokyo Ghoul. Though it was during the Night phases 😄
Jan 1, 2015 1:54 AM

Mar 2009
Smurphinator said:
I seem to be on at all the times today when the thread is dead... Oh, well...
Mikiuza said:
So if anyone comes in this thread. Tell me which three you think is mafia.

Pyro if you read this again, pick three who you think is mafia.

Grave- I don't know about the possibility of her being Jester, but I've already explained I don't buy her being the vig.
Xanic- Vote changes with no explanation
Karrote- Being the last one to vote Panda very quickly.

I didn't see any post from you explaining why don't believe I'm the vig. I'm not the jester. but you just jumped back to the top of my list, you're either the jester trying to get me to lynch you or you're not good at being mafia (which I doubt).

LucianRoy said:
Mikiuza said:
The person I actually want to interrogate the most right now is Zurel.

Zymf is the only one who claimed cop eh?

eh

No Jack claimed too and now Lucian(claims he forgot to send in his action).

@Lucian, I thought you would see it, the reason L&H died but I guess I'm gonna have to show it to you.

^ missing a post like that isn't something you usually do Lucian, not when you're a townie, I still don't believe your santa claim.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 1, 2015 1:59 AM

Aug 2013
That was your reason? Talk about gut-feel. lol. That's a pretty good catch. I've been in too many games with Day1 joke votes to notice them anymore.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 1, 2015 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
@Grave: Well, there was this massive thing I wrote a while back, but I can understand if you missed it, because I don't think you were online. Here you go. These are mostly all my suspicions lined out:
Smurphinator said:
LucianRoy said:
Someone should remind the elf not to kill anyone tonight unless we discover definite mafia.

You'd think that if Grave was a what she hints she is, she also would have been paying attention to these nods to her role and commented on them a bit earlier on.

grave_robber said:
Lynch: Smurphinator
I wanna see you squirm a little :p

I don't buy this being a placeholder vote. I already had one vote against me, so if she had been trying just to put a vote out there, she would have done it to someone who didn't have one already to even things out. Skewing the votes as a placeholder makes no sense.

xanic said:
unvote: smurphinator

vote:grave_robber

Xanic changes his vote pretty randomly. Originally, he and Grave both had the same random lynch choice, but then he votes Grave upon very slight provocation. This could either be a sign of him being a sheep, but since he put in one of the first lynches, this seems unlikely, and leads me more to think he was trying to overshadow the fact that his and Grave's lynches previously aligned.

grave_robber said:
I invite all cops to investigate me tonight.
vote lynch: DatNeonPanda

^ that's your 1st scummy mafia right there!

Grave starts it after she gets online. Seems pretty reasonable she would vote for him, given that she was accused on the first day. May have been a bit defensive, but, eh... I'm sure some of the "cops" followed that request, part of the reason for my ambivalence.

DatNeonPanda said:
Lynch: xanic

Let's give more options then.

Since Xanic had the aforementioned weird voting going on earlier, it was likely that this vote was to pressure Xanic, especially since it didn't actually change the fact that it still left x_at_home and Grave tied.

Zurel said:
Wait, now you're putting xanic into the list for God knows what reason. If I vote you with Grave, you will just change your vote to her again and it's a tie.

Zurel fails to realize Panda's previously mentioned motives since they weren't super obvious. I don't think he was doing it to be scummy.

Karrote said:
Vote: DatNeonPanda
Why don't we do this?

And then Karrote comes on last minute and puts in the extra vote to lynch Panda. Which seems pretty sketchy.

Verdict: I'm ambivalent on Grave. On the one hand, her hints seem pretty well placed, and her original motives for getting Panda not too out of place either, but it was exact opposite of what I thought of her coming in this phase. Karrote seems fishy for jumping in like that, and Xanic's weird vote change makes me uneasy, since he never gave a reason or foreshadowed he was going to do either vote. Don't quote me on anything, though, since I'm terrible at analysis. I just figured I should put in my two cents since the thread has been awfully quiet aside from the saturation of Lucian's posts.

LucianRoy said:
That was your reason? Talk about gut-feel. lol. That's a pretty good catch. I've been in too many games with Day1 joke votes to notice them anymore.

So much for sleeping, huh?
Jan 1, 2015 2:00 AM

Aug 2013
Soon, I'll prove mah claim. Once I actually remember to send my night action.
Jan 1, 2015 2:02 AM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:

LucianRoy said:

So much for sleeping, huh?

You kidding? The thread just got active. I usually say I'm going to bed long before I actually go to bed. How about: soon I will go to bed. There.
Jan 1, 2015 2:08 AM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
Soon, I'll prove mah claim. Once I actually remember to send my night action.

What if you are the lazy santa? Or had someone already deduced one of the claimers as lazy? I read all the posts, but I cannot say I remember everything.
Jan 1, 2015 2:08 AM

Mar 2009
Smurphinator said:
One question for you Zurel, why did you vote for NeonPanda day one?

I asked him to in exchange for removing my vote on x_at_home. We were planning on tying the votes between me and Panda (I thought panda was scum and he would react in a certain way to being up for lynching). I didn't think anyone else was online to vote.

Jan 1, 2015 2:10 AM

Aug 2013
Here, I'll leave this thread with a question:
If you could commission any expert craftsman or carpenter to build one piece of furniture in your home, what would it be and why?

I always wanted an oak, four-poster bed. Maybe then I'll actually go to sleep.
Jan 1, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
If you could commission any expert craftsman or carpenter to build one piece of furniture in your home, what would it be and why?

A gigantic ceiling-to-floor bookshelf, because I love books and I want a library.

Are you going to be like Xanic? "By this reasoning, I vote Zurel."
Jan 1, 2015 2:17 AM

Mar 2014
Let me be clear here. I usually have a reason for voting someone. It is not always because I want them dead
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 1, 2015 2:20 AM

Mar 2009
@smurph, fair enough, I admit I look most suspicious right now but I'm not a jester or naughty/mafia.

All santas sould investigate me tonight, I will probably get role blocked or killed because I actually proved my claim by killing L&H so once my role is revealed upon death, you can compare your results.

tbh, I don't think smurph is the jester, I think it's either pyro or Jack (they're too quiet which will make us suspect them and possibly lynch them). Pyro only posted about Mrs Santa then a few non critical posts. Jack's too hard for me to read, I honestly can never tell and he's always too quiet during the first part of the game. I know you're trying to avoid being lynched or killed on day 1/night 1, but still I'd like to see you get into it.

I will attack who you all think is most suspicious even though I really wanted to go after x, pyro or smurph.

Jan 1, 2015 2:28 AM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:

I fail to see what this has to do with anything, but probably a bookshelf that would maximize the number of books I was able to hold. Maybe it'll also have one of those fake books so I could pull a lever to a secret study like in all the movies.

@Grave: I agree that Pyro's a lot less involved than usual, but that could also just be the holidays. Jack seems kind of normal to me; he's never one to really post a bunch and he still uses complete run-ons. :P

@Xanic: That's cool. We just usually want to hear what the reason is.
Jan 1, 2015 2:44 AM

Mar 2009
@sumprh, that's a great thing to add to your home, I want a secret passage from the library to a secret room. <3

@Lucian, 4 poster beds give me kinky ideas XD

Jan 1, 2015 3:01 AM

Jan 2014
In regards to the bed, if it was a master crafted one, I'd be afraid to do anything too kinky since I wouldn't want to break it. -.-'''
Jan 1, 2015 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
@smurphinator, usually I need to do so without reasoning to get the full effect.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 3:53 AM

Mar 2009
Smurphinator said:
In regards to the bed, if it was a master crafted one, I'd be afraid to do anything too kinky since I wouldn't want to break it. -.-'''

A master crafted one wouldn't break, besides, you can always have a special iron/metal 4-poster bed for sexy time :p

Jan 1, 2015 4:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hmm, the mafia will probably role block and try to kill another townie to make me seem even more suspicious, so the town would lose 1 townie @ night and another on day 3 and if we mislynch today then it's 3 dead townies, add panda and half the townies are dead, @ night they can still kill another townie and win.

If they kill the doc on night 2, they will win if a townie is lynched on day 3, everyone must be very careful.

There's 4 bad guys, 1 we must not lynch, I have to kill the jester. Who do you all think is the jester?

Jan 1, 2015 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
xanic
Jan 1, 2015 5:00 AM

Mar 2009
@karote, really? Am I being fooled by his innocent eyes? O_o

Jan 1, 2015 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
time to back read
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jan 1, 2015 6:51 AM

Mar 2014
Carrot is mafia.

I am not jester>.<
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 6:58 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
@smurph, fair enough, I admit I look most suspicious right now but I'm not a jester or naughty/mafia.

All santas sould investigate me tonight, I will probably get role blocked or killed because I actually proved my claim by killing L&H so once my role is revealed upon death, you can compare your results.

tbh, I don't think smurph is the jester, I think it's either pyro or Jack (they're too quiet which will make us suspect them and possibly lynch them). Pyro only posted about Mrs Santa then a few non critical posts. Jack's too hard for me to read, I honestly can never tell and he's always too quiet during the first part of the game. I know you're trying to avoid being lynched or killed on day 1/night 1, but still I'd like to see you get into it.

I will attack who you all think is most suspicious even though I really wanted to go after x, pyro or smurph.

Lol to be fair that is my normal tactic as jester I think I have told others that before well that and the old fake claim both work well as a jester but I am not one this time.

I have discussed this playstyle before and why I do it mainly because if it works it pays off big time as I have shown in recent games pyro games are prime examples of this working. Sadly everyone here will also know I play the same way when bad so that leads to me been a bit unreadable like you say but that is the risk I take with this style. If I was to lynch anyone today it would be lucain because I really doubt my sanity as a cop got nothing to back this up though and I want to find out at least. also not sure I buy that whole he forgot to do his action possible he is late santa but why not just say.
Jan 1, 2015 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
Mikiuza said:

i did read it again so gimme a little sec
Jan 1, 2015 7:51 AM

Jan 2014
Mikiuza said:

Zurel - cause how he followed in the lynch train towards panda. Then again Panda made himself look very suspicious.

Xanic - how he acts. Makes me wonder is he jester.

Lucian - This might look like wild pick. But we need to remember that who are usually the best townies. Can also be a bad guys during time to times.
Jan 1, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2014
Let me clear. Don't get it twisted.

I am townie.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2012
xanic said:
Let me clear. Don't get it twisted.

I am townie.

k, reindeer.
Jan 1, 2015 8:06 AM

Mar 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Mikiuza said:

Zurel - cause how he followed in the lynch train towards panda. Then again Panda made himself look very suspicious.

Xanic - how he acts. Makes me wonder is he jester.

Lucian - This might look like wild pick. But we need to remember that who are usually the best townies. Can also be a bad guys during time to times.

If I am suspicious, Karrote and Xanic should be more suspicious. My vote for Neon was from Grave's suggestion, though as it was, I didn't expect Neon to actually die if Karrote didn't jump in. And Xanic was so easy to sway, first voting Smurph, but when Neon gave his over analysis of Grave's conduct, he simply changed his vote.
Jan 1, 2015 8:07 AM

Mar 2014
Zurel, I'm assuming you've never played a mafia game with me before?
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 8:14 AM

Mar 2014
No, I just read threads that you had played in. But I never admitted to being the brightest button in the box. This is my third game after all, so what I am doing is not to exactly say you or Karrote are the wolves, but just to say that there are people who are just as suspicious as I am, if not more.
Jan 1, 2015 8:17 AM

Mar 2014
The one game where I was mafia I wasn't suspected at all
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
Which game was it Xanic?
Jan 1, 2015 8:22 AM

Mar 2014
Werewolf revamped 4 I think? I died due to psychopath
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 8:25 AM

Mar 2014
Think I haven't read that one yet. Today is real slow so I am leaving now. I will probably be dead when I wake up. Anyway xanic, sorry I called you a he.
Jan 1, 2015 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
I only tied votes when I voted for Neon..
Jan 1, 2015 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
Zurel said:
Think I haven't read that one yet. Today is real slow so I am leaving now. I will probably be dead when I wake up. Anyway xanic, sorry I called you a he.
Why are you sorry?>.<. I'm a trap!
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 1, 2015 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
fun fact about the panda's dead is that looks like he forgot to tie the votes lol
Jan 1, 2015 9:21 AM

Jul 2013
xanic said:
Werewolf revamped 4 I think? I died due to psychopath

That was a good game hue.
Jan 1, 2015 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
Vote count:

Zurel - 1 (xanic)
xanic - 1 (Mikiuza)

Players not voting (LucianRoy, x_at_home, Zurel, Karrote, xanic, Smurphinator, grave_robber, Jackrito, Zymf, The_Pyromaani)

Time until end of Day 2

Jan 1, 2015 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Hmm, the mafia will probably role block and try to kill another townie to make me seem even more suspicious, so the town would lose 1 townie @ night and another on day 3 and if we mislynch today then it's 3 dead townies, add panda and half the townies are dead, @ night they can still kill another townie and win.

If they kill the doc on night 2, they will win if a townie is lynched on day 3, everyone must be very careful.

There's 4 bad guys, 1 we must not lynch, I have to kill the jester. Who do you all think is the jester?

Either xanic, or you.
Jan 1, 2015 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
happy new year everyone ^^!

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Jan 1, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Hmm..., thirty Minute lynch again. What does your gut say, Lucian?

Jan 1, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Byon hasn't told me the protocol for tied votes so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the phase post if the votes stays like that.
Jan 1, 2015 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
once again last 30min rampage
Jan 1, 2015 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
If anything, I'm voting Zurel for the "sheep" vote he gave yesterday. He later explained it was for personal reasons, but I don't know if I believe him. He's really good at trivia, so it'll be sad if he dies.

Vote: Zurel

Our conversation on the sheep vote is way back. I just want to investigate someone tonight.
Jan 1, 2015 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
Why do we always have these thirty minute votes!?!
Jan 1, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
So if I tie up the votes again, the Phase will be Extended? :P

Jan 1, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
Vote count:

Zurel - 2 (xanic, LucianRoy)
xanic - 1 (Mikiuza)

Players not voting (x_at_home, Zurel, Karrote, xanic, Smurphinator, grave_robber, Jackrito, Zymf, The_Pyromaani)

Time until end of Day 2

Jan 1, 2015 10:42 AM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
Why do we always have these thirty minute votes!?!

because it's the necessary requirement for your power to work^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.