Karrote said:
LucianRoy said:
Who thinks that grave isn't mafia?

Me.

Alright, that seems fair.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 30, 2014 6:52 PM

Dec 2012
I think I have figured out her role, unless she's playing with us..
What do you think, Lucian? Is she mafia or not? Do you think her hinting to Reindeer or Elf is legit?
Dec 30, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:
We shouldn't use RNG. Instead of giving all of the responsibility to RNG, we should stand by our choice and take the responsibility it takes to vote on someone.

I'll vote for x_at_home. I don't know about his role/allignment and it is therefore also a "random lynch", though I am still the one who choose him and I should therefore be held responsible for his death whether he turns out to be innocent or guilty.
Lynch: x_at_home

(This is the proper way to play mafia imo)

In the past four games I've played in, I've lead, or helped, with a successful lynch in all of them on Day 1. Even today, in the TG game, I had thirty minutes to lynch someone after a day with zero votes, and the person that ended up getting lynched was the leader of the mafia. It's a tricky way to play, but sometimes it really pays off. It creates a lot of doubt, and maybe it's luck, but it certainly works... somehow.
Dec 30, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
Karrote said:
I think I have figured out her role, unless she's playing with us..
What do you think, Lucian? Is she mafia or not? Do you think her hinting to Reindeer or Elf is legit?

I really don't like hints. There are always two possible scenarios, that usually lead to two possible answers. The first scenario is that the hint's legit, and she's telling the truth, the second is that she planted them there in order to lie and cause confusion for people like us, which is usually a scum-tell.

I need to read the entire thread again, analyze each post from Grave, and determine what's up.

My only question is that is she was actually elf, then why would she hint?
Dec 30, 2014 7:03 PM

Mar 2014
I think she isn't mafia. I believe her claim. Why? Because I always do. I believed her claim in the current Phantom mafia game too.

Yeah, it sounds naive...
ZurelDec 30, 2014 7:07 PM
Dec 30, 2014 7:11 PM

Mar 2014
Grave was about to get lynched on the first day, by a bandwagon vote started by Neon. To plea to town, she practically claimed her role to show how serious she was, and that town would regret it if she died. Since she asked for doctor's protection, we could rule out doctor. That left us with Elf and Reindeer.
Dec 30, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2012
LucianRoy said:

My only question is that is she was actually elf, then why would she hint?

I might know answer to that question but:
grave_robber said:

Having said that, I would like to declare that I'm not santa, I've been hinting at my role for several phases already so those who know, shush for a little while.
Dec 30, 2014 7:15 PM

Mar 2014
And where the heck is that Xanic? Lucian, is Xanic really Zawolf, the one who trolled in LoveandHate91's game and caused town to lose?
Dec 30, 2014 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Grave was about to get lynched on the first day, by a bandwagon vote started by Neon. To plea to town, she practically claimed her role to show how serious she was, and that town would regret it if she died. Since she asked for doctor's protection, we could rule out doctor. That left us with Elf and Reindeer.

Ya never know. Reading into this might get strange, so I'll leave it alone for now.
If you think Grave is town then that's fine. We'll leave it up to an investigative role to determine her alignment, but first we need an actual working investigative role.
Dec 30, 2014 7:17 PM

Mar 2014
Zurel said:
And where the heck is that Xanic? Lucian, is Xanic really Zawolf, the one who trolled in LoveandHate91's game and caused town to lose?

You know, I do have a life.

I voted for you because I said the words to get someone to ask about them. I believed that the person who asked about them was mafia, thus I voted on you.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Dec 30, 2014 7:18 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:

Yes, he is. I still sense troll even though he repented trolling for that game.
Dec 30, 2014 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
xanic said:
Zurel said:

You know, I do have a life.

I voted for you because I said the words to get someone to ask about them. I believed that the person who asked about them was mafia, thus I voted on you.

See, when I pull stuff like this, it ties into a series of questions that all have reasoning behind them, (for the most part), but when it comes out of the blue, it's just weird. For instance, I asked someone in the TG game today to make the lynch, the chose a bad person, we ended up lynching them because I said their choice was bad, and we hit the lead maf role, but I think that's different then this question.
Dec 30, 2014 7:35 PM

Mar 2014
What is TG game Lucian? It's not any Mafia Society game, right?

How can you be sure a mafia will read and reply you, Xanic? This is not the peak hour here, so your question can easily be missed and ignored later.
Dec 30, 2014 7:36 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:

How can you be sure a mafia will read and reply you, Xanic? This is not the peak hour here, so your question can easily be missed and ignored later.

Oh, sorry, it's a forum game being hosted by Red Tie. It's the third Tokyo Ghoul game.
Dec 30, 2014 7:45 PM

Mar 2014
Oooh. I want to poke my head there for a while.
Dec 30, 2014 7:50 PM

Dec 2012
I go sleep, feels weird going to sleep when night is almost over, lol.
Dec 30, 2014 7:56 PM

Mar 2014
Been meaning to ask. Who's on that new avatar of yours?
Also, the sig's link is wrong since it says Karote.
Dec 30, 2014 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Been meaning to ask. Who's on that new avatar of yours?
Also, the sig's link is wrong since it says Karote.

He just changed it. It used to be Karote, until he added an extra "r" a couple days ago.
Dec 30, 2014 8:00 PM

Mar 2014
Zurel said:

I can't be. But I was trying. -_-

@Lucian, you feel condescending.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 30, 2014 8:03 PM

Mar 2014
Lucian, you sure like trivia xD
Dec 31, 2014 12:37 AM

Oct 2011
I have nothing to report at the moment.
Dec 31, 2014 12:44 AM

Oct 2011
It always seems xanic always acts scummy or is it just the way they type.

vote: xanic
they get my first ever lynch vote in this club.

I'll be more active in the next day unless if I dies tonight.
Dec 31, 2014 12:54 AM

Oct 2011
Pros of santas outing:
You get your result out no problem with the possiblity of sorting out who is who.

The problem though:

Cons of santas outing:

There WILL BE ccs and fake reports. I'm gonna say this club is experienced enough to know this. Mafs always ccs the role that has the most quantity. This is a good way for them to confuse town. Jester will also try to confuse to get themself lynched.

The other important role will be outted. <--- this is important. You want just investigative santas to be alive? Well guess what this is gonna be a mess. Mafias will not kill the investigative santas, they will target the other players that has the possibility of being the lookout, the doctor and the vigilante.

---------------

Santa keep enough reports and don't out early. Out mid game. This is the best play. Outing early you are santa will not result in anything but more confusion. Outing mid game ensure that the santa that gets only nice with all the report and naughty with all their report can choose NOT to claim since it is 100% sure they are useless.

grave_robber said:
If we can go on playing after the jester is lynched then we could do zymf's plan. The jester claims their role, all santas check them, the next day we lynch the jester and they win. We'll know which santa's which.

Hey Jester, What do you think of this proposition? You get a free win, just claim and let us lynch you tomorrow(day 3 I mean).

I mean yeah, what makes the mafia not able to make any fake reports. It's a pretty good proposition but with major flaws.

These are what I just thought. I'm out tonight.
Dec 31, 2014 12:57 AM

Mar 2014
Mikiuza said:

Just the way I type.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 12:58 AM

Mar 2014
xanic said:
Mikiuza said:

Just the way I type.

Which, is actually an extension of my personality.

I despise humanity.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 1:15 AM

Mar 2009
I thought you would see it Lucian, why L&H died, but it seems like you missed it and you still doubt me. If you're so sure I'm naughty, lynch me and make your very first bad lynch, it'll be so bad it could cost the town its win.

Like I said, the mafia's hit failed on night 1 for one of the following reasons:
1. They didn't send in their action (doubt it).
2. The doctor protected the right target last night.
3. They targeted L&H too.

** There's no town roleblocker, so they couldn't have been blocked

I too think xanic's always acting weird but I don't want to vote for him just yet, even though his vote for Zuu is unfounded.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 31, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2014
I believe number two is what occurred, grave.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 1:33 AM

Mar 2009
Mikiuza said:

The other important role will be outted. <--- this is important. You want just investigative santas to be alive? Well guess what this is gonna be a mess. Mafias will not kill the investigative santas, they will target the other players that has the possibility of being the lookout, the doctor and the vigilante.

The bad guys already know who's nice, they have a 1 in 7 chance of killing the doctor/vig, those are pretty good odds, not to mention that several people have claimed/hinted already so they chances are even better now!
They don't santas to out anyone, all they have to do is kill someone every night, soon enough the doc or vig will die (there's only 7 townies left).

---------------

Santa keep enough reports and don't out early. Out mid game. This is the best play. Outing early you are santa will not result in anything but more confusion. Outing mid game ensure that the santa that gets only nice with all the report and naughty with all their report can choose NOT to claim since it is 100% sure they are useless.

On day 1, I too believed that zymf's suggestion would only cause chaos and confuse the town while the bad guys killed everyone. Which is why I'm still a little suspicious of him tb, but @ the end of the day, we need to find all anti-town players and eliminate them, the vig only has 2 shots and we can't be sure they'll get them right. Lucian's good at catching bad guys but that's not enough either (especially since he's acting less aggressive this game, it makes me suspect him).

grave_robber said:
If we can go on playing after the jester is lynched then we could do zymf's plan. The jester claims their role, all santas check them, the next day we lynch the jester and they win. We'll know which santa's which.

Hey Jester, What do you think of this proposition? You get a free win, just claim and let us lynch you tomorrow(day 3 I mean).

I mean yeah, what makes the mafia not able to make any fake reports. It's a pretty good proposition but with major flaws.

Yes, fake reports are annoying but we will at least know 1 or 2 of the real santas who claimed

You make some interesting point Miki!Perhaps the santas will wait till day 3 to come out of hiding, but you gotta remember that doing so gives the bad guys more time to fake it.

Dec 31, 2014 1:49 AM

Dec 2012
Mikiuza said:
Cons of santas outing:

There WILL BE ccs and fake reports. I'm gonna say this club is experienced enough to know this. Mafs always ccs the role that has the most quantity. This is a good way for them to confuse town. Jester will also try to confuse to get themself lynched.
This isn't a Con? It is a pro! We WANT the mafia to claim a role they don't have! If 2 people claim to be the same role, then we know that 1 of them is lying and all we then have to do is find out which one. There are 5 santas and therefore the mafia will most likely claim to be a Santa rather than one of the other roles. That is one of the reasons why I wanted the Santas to claim their role allready yesterday!

Once more than 4 people have claimed Santa, we know that there is at least 1 liar. Then, based on the results they give, we can start weeding out the mafia even further..

Mikiuza said:
Yes, you are right.. this is a problem. But it is not that big a problem, imo. There is both Mrs. Christmas, Elf, Reindeers and the Jester, and therefore the mafia only have a 1/4 chance in hitting their preferred target.
Dec 31, 2014 1:52 AM
Aug 2014
I think this is he first time a SK was not immune to nigh kills
Dec 31, 2014 1:52 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:
I believe number two is what occurred, grave.

I believe so too xanic :)

Dec 31, 2014 1:56 AM

Mar 2014
Zymf said:
Mikiuza said:
Cons of santas outing:

This isn't a Con? It is a pro! We WANT the mafia to claim a role they don't have! If 2 people claim to be the same role, then we know that 1 of them is lying and all we then have to do is find out which one. There are 5 santas and therefore the mafia will most likely claim to be a Santa rather than one of the other roles. That is one of the reasons why I wanted the Santas to claim their role allready yesterday!

Once more than 4 people have claimed Santa, we know that there is at least 1 liar. Then, based on the results they give, we can start weeding out the mafia even further..

Mikiuza said:
Yes, you are right.. this is a problem. But it is not that big a problem, imo. There is both Mrs. Christmas, Elf, Reindeers and the Jester, and therefore the mafia only have a 1/4 chance in hitting their preferred target.

I trust you and am glad you are alive.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 2:32 AM

Apr 2014
LoveandHate91 said:
I think this is he first time a SK was not immune to nigh kills

It is not uncommon for the SK not to be immune to death not something I do myself but a lot of other hosts do it which I don't like because a SK is by himself so needs little advs to balance it and give them a chance.
Dec 31, 2014 4:14 AM

Mar 2009
@zymf, either you're really good at lying or you're really a santa. I hope you're the latter cause I find myself believing what you say and I don't like it, I like questioning every player's motives. You better not be playing me =/

Dec 31, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
@zymf, either you're really good at lying or you're really a santa. I hope you're the latter cause I find myself believing what you say and I don't like it, I like questioning every player's motives. You better not be playing me =/

zymf is a santa in my eyes
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 4:23 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:
grave_robber said:

Your innocent blue eyes might be deceiving you :p
JK, I think so too but I like to keep people on their toes.

Dec 31, 2014 4:25 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
xanic said:

Your innocent blue eyes might be deceiving you :p
JK, I think so too but I like to keep people on their toes.

The eyes are too powerful! <3
mmm...
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 5:06 AM

Mar 2009
@xanic, your beautiful eyes won't fool me, I must resist >.<

Dec 31, 2014 5:11 AM

Jan 2014
yosh 1st long drink almost empty
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Dec 31, 2014 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
@xanic, your beautiful eyes won't fool me, I must resist >.<

>.<
They're not there to fool. They're there to please.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 11:12 AM

Jan 2014
Where exactly are these moe eyes you guys have been going back and forth on for how long now?
Dec 31, 2014 12:15 PM

Dec 2012
in xanic forum set.
Dec 31, 2014 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Lucian, you sure like trivia xD

It's true.
Dec 31, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
I thought you would see it Lucian, why L&H died, but it seems like you missed it and you still doubt me. If you're so sure I'm naughty, lynch me and make your very first bad lynch, it'll be so bad it could cost the town its win.

Like I said, the mafia's hit failed on night 1 for one of the following reasons:
1. They didn't send in their action (doubt it).
2. The doctor protected the right target last night.
3. They targeted L&H too.

[color=red] ** There's no town roleblocker, so they couldn't have been

I too think xanic's always acting weird but I don't want to vote for him just yet, even though his vote for Zuu is unfounded.

My Internet crashed before I could fully re-read the thread. I'll find it... Somewhere
LucianRoyDec 31, 2014 1:51 PM
Dec 31, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Instead of going random think a little bit. How many people have posted thus far? How many people are in the roster? What are the chances that all of the people that have posted so far are Town? Who's post is the most suspicious, or rather, the most non-suspicious?

I wish panda wasn't dead. We could've been scum-killin' buddies.
Dec 31, 2014 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:
Stickied thread. Ho Ho Ho! ^^

Hi everyone! Interesting roles Byon, insane cop and paranoid cop, woah!

grave_robber said:
I have a question:
Role descriptions of non-sane santas imply that even after they die, we cannot tell which Santa died, is that true?

This game's gonna be interesting.

grave_robber said:
Lynch: Smurphinator
I wanna see you squirm a little :p

grave_robber said:
it seems to me like pyro's trying to get lynched. Are you Rudolph the fool? ^^

grave_robber said:

Because I'm a sadist obviously XD
No real reason, just a random vote, I thought I'd vote for a friend who wouldn't get mad about it. I usually vote Karrote or Jack, but I'm afraid others would do the same.

grave_robber said:
What's the rule on voting? Simple majority rule or 51% + locked list?
Also what happens in case of a tie in votes and do we have to lynch on day 1?

Too many unknown variables:
unvote

grave_robber said:
The bad guys have better investigators than the town =/

I'm willing to bet that grave is scum. If you are grave then you better hope that I don't die during the night because it'll confirm it.

Is it somewhere in here? Naw, too early.
Dec 31, 2014 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Unvote: grave_robber

That's enough to get grave lynched, and enough to see other people act. How long before the phase ends?

Ohhhhhhhhh, so this is why we lynched panda. He left the votes up for a tie for christ sake!
He led the vote and then backed out? Man, I can see why we lynched him, that's just weird.
Dec 31, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:
I invite all cops to investigate me tonight.
vote lynch: DatNeonPanda

^ that's your 1st scummy mafia right there!

Like you can't be Evil Santa or Rudolph. And saying that I'm the first scummy Mafia? Now I really want to lynch you.

Lynch: grave_robber

Ohhhhhhhh, that's even weirder! He baited her defense, and then he was sure of the kill. Weird.
Dec 31, 2014 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
DatNeonPanda said:
[
Like you can't be Evil Santa or Rudolph. And saying that I'm the first scummy Mafia? Now I really want to lynch you.

Lynch: grave_robber

Yeah you do that, I assure you, you will be lynched on day 2 for this if the vig doesn't get you tonight :)

Que es esto?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.