Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2014 1:52 AM
Aug 2014
I think this is he first time a SK was not immune to nigh kills
Dec 31, 2014 1:52 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:
I believe number two is what occurred, grave.

I believe so too xanic :)

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 31, 2014 1:56 AM

Mar 2014
Zymf said:
Mikiuza said:
Cons of santas outing:

There WILL BE ccs and fake reports. I'm gonna say this club is experienced enough to know this. Mafs always ccs the role that has the most quantity. This is a good way for them to confuse town. Jester will also try to confuse to get themself lynched.
This isn't a Con? It is a pro! We WANT the mafia to claim a role they don't have! If 2 people claim to be the same role, then we know that 1 of them is lying and all we then have to do is find out which one. There are 5 santas and therefore the mafia will most likely claim to be a Santa rather than one of the other roles. That is one of the reasons why I wanted the Santas to claim their role allready yesterday!

Once more than 4 people have claimed Santa, we know that there is at least 1 liar. Then, based on the results they give, we can start weeding out the mafia even further..

Mikiuza said:
The other important role will be outted. <--- this is important. You want just investigative santas to be alive? Well guess what this is gonna be a mess. Mafias will not kill the investigative santas, they will target the other players that has the possibility of being the lookout, the doctor and the vigilante.
Yes, you are right.. this is a problem. But it is not that big a problem, imo. There is both Mrs. Christmas, Elf, Reindeers and the Jester, and therefore the mafia only have a 1/4 chance in hitting their preferred target.

I trust you and am glad you are alive.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Dec 31, 2014 2:32 AM

Apr 2014
LoveandHate91 said:
I think this is he first time a SK was not immune to nigh kills

It is not uncommon for the SK not to be immune to death not something I do myself but a lot of other hosts do it which I don't like because a SK is by himself so needs little advs to balance it and give them a chance.
Dec 31, 2014 4:14 AM

Mar 2009
@zymf, either you're really good at lying or you're really a santa. I hope you're the latter cause I find myself believing what you say and I don't like it, I like questioning every player's motives. You better not be playing me =/

Dec 31, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
@zymf, either you're really good at lying or you're really a santa. I hope you're the latter cause I find myself believing what you say and I don't like it, I like questioning every player's motives. You better not be playing me =/

zymf is a santa in my eyes
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 4:23 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:
grave_robber said:

Your innocent blue eyes might be deceiving you :p
JK, I think so too but I like to keep people on their toes.

Dec 31, 2014 4:25 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
xanic said:

Your innocent blue eyes might be deceiving you :p
JK, I think so too but I like to keep people on their toes.

The eyes are too powerful! <3
mmm...
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 5:06 AM

Mar 2009
@xanic, your beautiful eyes won't fool me, I must resist >.<

Dec 31, 2014 5:11 AM

Jan 2014
yosh 1st long drink almost empty
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Dec 31, 2014 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
grave_robber said:
@xanic, your beautiful eyes won't fool me, I must resist >.<

>.<
They're not there to fool. They're there to please.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 11:12 AM

Jan 2014
Where exactly are these moe eyes you guys have been going back and forth on for how long now?
Dec 31, 2014 12:15 PM

Dec 2012
in xanic forum set.
Dec 31, 2014 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Lucian, you sure like trivia xD

It's true.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
I thought you would see it Lucian, why L&H died, but it seems like you missed it and you still doubt me. If you're so sure I'm naughty, lynch me and make your very first bad lynch, it'll be so bad it could cost the town its win.

Like I said, the mafia's hit failed on night 1 for one of the following reasons:
1. They didn't send in their action (doubt it).
2. The doctor protected the right target last night.
3. They targeted L&H too.

[color=red] ** There's no town roleblocker, so they couldn't have been

I too think xanic's always acting weird but I don't want to vote for him just yet, even though his vote for Zuu is unfounded.

My Internet crashed before I could fully re-read the thread. I'll find it... Somewhere
LucianRoyDec 31, 2014 1:51 PM
Dec 31, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Instead of going random think a little bit. How many people have posted thus far? How many people are in the roster? What are the chances that all of the people that have posted so far are Town? Who's post is the most suspicious, or rather, the most non-suspicious?

I wish panda wasn't dead. We could've been scum-killin' buddies.
Dec 31, 2014 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:
Stickied thread. Ho Ho Ho! ^^

Hi everyone! Interesting roles Byon, insane cop and paranoid cop, woah!

grave_robber said:
I have a question:
Role descriptions of non-sane santas imply that even after they die, we cannot tell which Santa died, is that true?

This game's gonna be interesting.

grave_robber said:
Lynch: Smurphinator
I wanna see you squirm a little :p

grave_robber said:
it seems to me like pyro's trying to get lynched. Are you Rudolph the fool? ^^

grave_robber said:

Because I'm a sadist obviously XD
No real reason, just a random vote, I thought I'd vote for a friend who wouldn't get mad about it. I usually vote Karrote or Jack, but I'm afraid others would do the same.

grave_robber said:
What's the rule on voting? Simple majority rule or 51% + locked list?
Also what happens in case of a tie in votes and do we have to lynch on day 1?

Too many unknown variables:
unvote

grave_robber said:
The bad guys have better investigators than the town =/

I'm willing to bet that grave is scum. If you are grave then you better hope that I don't die during the night because it'll confirm it.

Is it somewhere in here? Naw, too early.
Dec 31, 2014 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Unvote: grave_robber

That's enough to get grave lynched, and enough to see other people act. How long before the phase ends?

Ohhhhhhhhh, so this is why we lynched panda. He left the votes up for a tie for christ sake!
He led the vote and then backed out? Man, I can see why we lynched him, that's just weird.
Dec 31, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:
I invite all cops to investigate me tonight.
vote lynch: DatNeonPanda

^ that's your 1st scummy mafia right there!

Like you can't be Evil Santa or Rudolph. And saying that I'm the first scummy Mafia? Now I really want to lynch you.

Lynch: grave_robber

Ohhhhhhhh, that's even weirder! He baited her defense, and then he was sure of the kill. Weird.
Dec 31, 2014 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
DatNeonPanda said:
[
Like you can't be Evil Santa or Rudolph. And saying that I'm the first scummy Mafia? Now I really want to lynch you.

Lynch: grave_robber

Yeah you do that, I assure you, you will be lynched on day 2 for this if the vig doesn't get you tonight :)

Que es esto?
Dec 31, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:

Yeah you do that, I assure you, you will be lynched on day 2 for this if the vig doesn't get you tonight :)

Why me? Even if I unvote you're gonna get lynched anyway. Two more people are voting for you. And if I unvote you'll have a vote against me. I'm not so sure why you're counting with the Vigilante, are you trying to manipulate him? You seem a little desperate, relax, scum.

Or her.
Dec 31, 2014 2:46 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
If I die today or tonight, you make sure you lynch panda, I practically role claimed because of him.

So it happened between this post, and that post. Grave was pretty certain that if panda didn't die yesterday, he would die last night due to a vig shot... but then he ended up dying that day anyway, so Grave's words were left unforced. Strange, to say the least.
Before I jump to conclusions, and say that the vigilante herself disclosed her night kill that day would be a terrible move on the vigs part, yet if grave is vig, then she should've kept her kill secret.
Dec 31, 2014 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Don't self project on me Panda, You're the scum and I will get you if I survive the day. Mark my words town, you will regret lynching me and letting these scummies lynch me

I will change my vote to create a tie, I really don't wanna vote for you x but looks like I have to vote change: x_at_home

She specifically says "I"...
Wai? Because if he didn't die yesterday, she would heave killed him herself.
Ugghhhhhhh. There is an art to placing hints, and an art to planting hints. They are very difficult to discern from one another. I personally condone hints in some cases, and not in others.
Dec 31, 2014 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
I don't understand why everyone is acting as if I'm controlling the deaths. I only count for one vote, and I have it in my pocket. If y'all are so sure that grave's an important Town role then as Town I think it would be logical for you to save grave, no?

Awwwwwww, we could have not lynched panda that day, and let grave shoot him. That would've proven her vigilante, and we wouldn't have had to mislynch.
Damn this hindsight.
Dec 31, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Hahaha, you really are thick Panda, I made my role clear.
Now say yes so I can not see you in the next 3 games. I don't wanna play with people who start random lynch trains and ruin the town's chances of winning. Though I think this wasn't random at all, you're after me because of another game and I think it's despicable.

Lol, she's right. RVS votes are never random anymore. I personally like to end the RVS on day one.
Dec 31, 2014 3:27 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Oh, whatever the heck. Grave, I am going with your offer.

Vote: DatNeonPanda

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?

I really hope grave isn't maf because in a normal situation you could be her scum-buddy.
At this moment, her "claim" goes uncountered, so there's not much we can do but believe her.
Dec 31, 2014 3:38 PM

Aug 2013
Can someone please analyze the train on panda yesterday? I'm betting the mafia are somewhere in it.
Dec 31, 2014 4:35 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
Someone should remind the elf not to kill anyone tonight unless we discover definite mafia.

You'd think that if Grave was a what she hints she is, she also would have been paying attention to these nods to her role and commented on them a bit earlier on.

grave_robber said:
Lynch: Smurphinator
I wanna see you squirm a little :p

I don't buy this being a placeholder vote. I already had one vote against me, so if she had been trying just to put a vote out there, she would have done it to someone who didn't have one already to even things out. Skewing the votes as a placeholder makes no sense.

xanic said:
unvote: smurphinator

vote:grave_robber

Xanic changes his vote pretty randomly. Originally, he and Grave both had the same random lynch choice, but then he votes Grave upon very slight provocation. This could either be a sign of him being a sheep, but since he put in one of the first lynches, this seems unlikely, and leads me more to think he was trying to overshadow the fact that his and Grave's lynches previously aligned.

grave_robber said:
I invite all cops to investigate me tonight.
vote lynch: DatNeonPanda

^ that's your 1st scummy mafia right there!

Grave starts it after she gets online. Seems pretty reasonable she would vote for him, given that she was accused on the first day. May have been a bit defensive, but, eh... I'm sure some of the "cops" followed that request, part of the reason for my ambivalence.

DatNeonPanda said:
Lynch: xanic

Let's give more options then.

Since Xanic had the aforementioned weird voting going on earlier, it was likely that this vote was to pressure Xanic, especially since it didn't actually change the fact that it still left x_at_home and Grave tied.

Zurel said:
Wait, now you're putting xanic into the list for God knows what reason. If I vote you with Grave, you will just change your vote to her again and it's a tie.

Zurel fails to realize Panda's previously mentioned motives since they weren't super obvious. I don't think he was doing it to be scummy.

Karrote said:
Vote: DatNeonPanda
Why don't we do this?

And then Karrote comes on last minute and puts in the extra vote to lynch Panda. Which seems pretty sketchy.

Verdict: I'm ambivalent on Grave. On the one hand, her hints seem pretty well placed, and her original motives for getting Panda not too out of place either, but it was exact opposite of what I thought of her coming in this phase. Karrote seems fishy for jumping in like that, and Xanic's weird vote change makes me uneasy, since he never gave a reason or foreshadowed he was going to do either vote. Don't quote me on anything, though, since I'm terrible at analysis. I just figured I should put in my two cents since the thread has been awfully quiet aside from the saturation of Lucian's posts.
SmurphinatorDec 31, 2014 4:38 PM
Dec 31, 2014 4:50 PM

Oct 2011
Zymf said:
Mikiuza said:
Cons of santas outing:

There WILL BE ccs and fake reports. I'm gonna say this club is experienced enough to know this. Mafs always ccs the role that has the most quantity. This is a good way for them to confuse town. Jester will also try to confuse to get themself lynched.
This isn't a Con? It is a pro! We WANT the mafia to claim a role they don't have! If 2 people claim to be the same role, then we know that 1 of them is lying and all we then have to do is find out which one. There are 5 santas and therefore the mafia will most likely claim to be a Santa rather than one of the other roles. That is one of the reasons why I wanted the Santas to claim their role allready yesterday!

Once more than 4 people have claimed Santa, we know that there is at least 1 liar. Then, based on the results they give, we can start weeding out the mafia even further..

That's definitely a CON. How can you tell which one is the fake santa when we don't know the sanity of our cops? Keep in mind that the mafia's advantage is that they have more information than the town. By outting all of the investigative role, we have given them more unneeded advantage. By looking at their roles, they have an investigative role, who can determine a player's role. I don't know if this give information about sanity but if it doesn't that is actually another disadvantage since they will weed out all of the santa roles and kill the legit cops. The role blocker will also do their job of blocking out one of the cop santas or one of the ones that uncced.

Though looking at the role, it's a thirteen player game with 3 mafias remaining and one jesster. There are 7 townies for a ratio of 7:4 (jesster are NOT confirmed town and they can joint with the mafia. Especially with all mafias alive).

Seeing as it is a MUST LYNCH, there will be 2 deaths in a whole phase. With a mislynch here and a mafia kill in the next night, this is going to be a 5:4 ratio if they don't lynch the Jester. The Vig role is actually the most important right now since it will give town a free kill at night.

I guess the town really has no choice. Santas can out if they want. Mislynch will probably end the game for town. This game is actually pretty scum sided. If the Serial Killer is still alive, this'll probably be SK and maf showdown.

I mean normally i'd continue baiting the mafia to kill me but this is pretty serious and I don't want the mafia to kill me.

Also my three FOS right now goes to:

Xanic
Karrote
Pyro

I think it's important for everyone to send out their FOS. No need for reasoning. Just send out FOS.
Dec 31, 2014 4:52 PM

Aug 2013
I honestly think that Grave's first vote was just her RVS vote, so there isn't a lot to perceive from that.

Xanic's votes are always weird. That's literally his style. You think it could be trolling at times, but usually he has good reason.... usually. It would be nice if he actually shared that reason once in a while.
Dec 31, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy, who are the three who you think is mafia.
Dec 31, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:

Hmmm...
Let me check the player list; I'm cooking dinner.
Dec 31, 2014 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:

Xanic
Zurel
or X at home

You asked for my unsubstantial scum-tells, and these are pretty unsubstantial. Truthfully, even you could be mafia.

Anyhow, I don't like Zurel's sheep vote yesterday. Sheeping isn't a good thing. One of the ways I form my reads is based off the reasoning people give with their vote. Even if it was just an RVS vote, (which it wasn't), he could've at least elaborated. By my personal rules of mafia, my vote would go to him.

Xanic's vote was strange, and it always is, but I digress. I always get scum-vibes from xanic which makes him so damn hard to read.

X at home is a curious case. If I'm not mistaken, she didn't want to vote because she "couldn't choose between two of her friends." It's understandable, but who doesn't want to see some backstabbing action? Naw, I kid. But I don't like the reasoning.
Dec 31, 2014 5:43 PM

Aug 2013
Who has the votes?
Dec 31, 2014 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
Karrote said:
I think I have figured out her role, unless she's playing with us..
What do you think, Lucian? Is she mafia or not? Do you think her hinting to Reindeer or Elf is legit?

Just to bring up an old point, it's really hard to tell. CC left a planted hint in the zombie game, and I almost believed it, but then he screwed up by trying to lead the lynchs, so I entered the game with another one of those magic "thirty minute lynchs". The sad thing is, right at the last moment, I thought the votes were tied with grr, but they actually weren't. I unvoted anyway because I hate random lynching between two players, but it turns out I caused a random lynch between CC and grr. CC ended up being chosen, and he was the biter role.

If he planted his role more substantially, I might have been fooled.

There is a point where one can plant their role, too substantially, and it comes to the point where they basically claim. The point of hinting is to hint, not to directly out your role, and this is the only reason I'm wary of Grave.

Sorry if I've been thinking on the page a bit.
Dec 31, 2014 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
I caught CC's hint not because she said she had planted a hint, but because I re-read the thread and found his post to be odd. It's only when the person who brings up that they've hinted to their role do I become wary.

I've seen a lot of mafia hint too directly. My idea of a hint is very indirect. For instance: at one point in the zombie game, I said "Let me absorb the night kill, it'll benefit the town." There were three roles that benefitted the town upon death, and those were Ghoul/Hunter/Oracle. Hunter is a somewhat negative utility, so one could cross that off. That leaves Ghoul or Oracle. I was the Oracle.

The best part about this story is that Karote, (mafia), caught the hint, and he narrowed it down to three possible roles, not one directly. That is how one properly hints with a jumper role in play, and that is how one properly hints indirectly.

I don't know, maybe I know too much about hints.
Dec 31, 2014 6:00 PM

Mar 2014
If I always have scum vibes, that's actually an incredibly useful tool to use 8)
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 6:04 PM

Oct 2011
xanic said:
If I always have scum vibes, that's actually an incredibly useful tool to use 8)

For the mafia that is. Anyways. Which three do you think are mafia.

Also can you guys not discuss another game here. It's annoying.
Dec 31, 2014 6:05 PM

Aug 2013
xanic said:

I would recommend just killing xanic, but then there's always that Jester role in this game, so we can resort to that.
Dec 31, 2014 6:05 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:

I find that it pertains to this game, so I believe it worth the mention.
Dec 31, 2014 6:06 PM

Aug 2013
Learn from past mistakes, yet also study past successes.
Dec 31, 2014 6:08 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

I would recommend just killing xanic, but then there's always that Jester role in this game, so we can resort to that.

Why so fast on the lynch there, Lucian?
Dec 31, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:
LucianRoy said:

Why so fast on the lynch there, Lucian?

Cause' xanic has a history of trolling mini games, and it's not a pretty sight.
Dec 31, 2014 6:10 PM

Jan 2014
ohaiyoo. Damn my head hurts.
Dec 31, 2014 6:12 PM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
ohaiyoo. Damn my head hurts.

Good morning, Pyro!

Hopefully your New Years was stellar, but mine's yet to occur.
Dec 31, 2014 6:12 PM

Mar 2014
Mikiuza said:
xanic said:

For the mafia that is. Anyways. Which three do you think are mafia.

What do you mean for the mafia?

It's useful for a townie as well...

Let me explain, if I always have the scum vibe it means that the townies suspect me, leaving me open for a lynch kill. Because the mafia will probably leave me alive so the townies waste a lynch.

Anyways.

The players left are.

LucianRoy

x_at_home

Zurel

Karrote

xanic //

Smurphinator

grave_robber //

Mikiuza

Jackrito

Zymf //

The_Pyromaani

I believe grave, zymf and myself to be innocent.

That leaves 8 players which could be mafia or townie.

LucianRoy is always suspicious to me, but that is also the same for me. Apparently, I always have the scum vibe.

I'll go further into this. I'm rereading the phases now.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Dec 31, 2014 6:13 PM

Jan 2014
its 4am i havent even slept yet^^

I have drinked so danm much but my head is only hurting. Im not even drunk.. i think.-
Dec 31, 2014 6:13 PM

Oct 2011
I asked a simple question xanic. Which three are mafia. Those are the only text that I want from you. Not who are innocent. I want who you think are mafia.
Dec 31, 2014 6:14 PM

Aug 2013
Whatever, I'm outing my role. I'm a santa.
It's better to get this done sooner, rather than later.
Dec 31, 2014 6:14 PM

Mar 2014
Mikiuza said:
I asked a simple question xanic. Which three are mafia. Those are the only text that I want from you. Not who are innocent. I want who you think are mafia.

Did you even read the fucking post?
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.