Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2015 7:23 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:
So what do you think about this Lucian.

You should answer Pyro's question. Those who ask questions should be expected to answer them as well. You've asked a lot of questions this game, so now it's your turn.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 2, 2015 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
The_Pyromaani said:
Mikiuza said:

So what's wrong about asking who you visited? Is something wrong?
Is the reason why you don't wanna reveal it is because I didn't reveal mine myself?

Tell me the real truth please.
or answer
Who did you visit last night?

Also IIRC, I didn't ask everyone who they visited. I had two targets with a possible third one coming up later. We are trying to sort out who the lookout/doctor is between the mafias.

Is there a very good reason why you don't wanna reveal who you visited?

Could be or maybe not. Even if you say im denying the question. So are you.

I can ask the same questions from you too and stop getting so worked up.

Hey now. You're the one who's getting so worked up. The funniest word most people here use is "worked up" and defensive and you guys seem to just throw it around. Now not answering that simple question is what i call getting defensive.

So who did you visit last night. Rather does a cop want to ask this person these question? It's interesting how they dont' want to answer my legit question or skipping it with another question.

LucianRoy said:
Mikiuza said:
So what do you think about this Lucian.

You should answer Pyro's question. Those who ask questions should be expected to answer them as well. You've asked a lot of questions this game, so now it's your turn.

Hmm interesting answer. Keeping the pressure off your teammate, I see.

Don't think I have to answer anything with grave-robber catching my towntells.
Jan 2, 2015 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:

LucianRoy said:

Hmm interesting answer. Keeping the pressure off your teammate, I see.

Don't think I have to answer anything with grave-robber catching my towntells.

More like common courtesy, but I digress.
Jan 2, 2015 7:52 PM

Aug 2013
Tell me, is Zurel new to the game of Mafia?
I'm curious as to why he asked me what sheep votes are.
Jan 2, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
No, I just read threads that you had played in. But I never admitted to being the brightest button in the box. This is my third game after all, so what I am doing is not to exactly say you or Karrote are the wolves, but just to say that there are people who are just as suspicious as I am, if not more.

I answer my own question. So Zurel is not new, yet he doesn't know what a sheep vote is? Interesting.
Jan 2, 2015 7:57 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
If anything, I'm voting Zurel for the "sheep" vote he gave yesterday. He later explained it was for personal reasons, but I don't know if I believe him. He's really good at trivia, so it'll be sad if he dies.

Vote: Zurel

Our conversation on the sheep vote is way back. I just want to investigate someone tonight.

I still don't believe that sheep vote. Plus I trust our vig... I guess. Also, depending on this flip, we can gain a lot of info as to who's town, and who isn't.

This is a good choice:
Jan 2, 2015 8:08 PM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
Zurel said:
No, I just read threads that you had played in. But I never admitted to being the brightest button in the box. This is my third game after all, so what I am doing is not to exactly say you or Karrote are the wolves, but just to say that there are people who are just as suspicious as I am, if not more.

I answer my own question. So Zurel is not new, yet he doesn't know what a sheep vote is? Interesting.

Oh, wow. Am I that good as to make you think I am not a newbie? I am honoured, Sherlock.

Ps to Grave: My time zone is different, you can't possibly expect me to be squabbling along with you at 2 in the morning, every single night. Keep that in mind for future reference😶. And as Xanic said, I have a life outside MAL.
Jan 2, 2015 8:15 PM

Mar 2014
Just where are you peeps when I am online? I need to get back to work.
Jan 2, 2015 8:18 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
LucianRoy said:

Oh, wow. Am I that good as to make you think I am not a newbie? I am honoured, Sherlock.

Ps to Grave: My time zone is different, you can't possibly expect me to be squabbling along with you at 2 in the morning, every single night. Keep that in mind for future reference😶. And as Xanic said, I have a life outside MAL.

Come now, by three games? This is only my sixth.
Jan 2, 2015 8:25 PM

Mar 2014
I messed up the first game. Ask Miki, it was his game. The second one was Asu's closed game, you were the latecomer. I had no freaking idea what was going on there. In both, I died pretty quickly, and this is the first game I play (rather) properly.

So what if I don't know what sheeping is? I have heard people using train and bandwagon, but not sheeping.
Jan 2, 2015 8:32 PM

Aug 2013
Train is the general term for people all agreeing to lynch someone in succession.

Bandwagoning is usually used to refer to a very quick succession of votes due to someone's lead logic. These votes can have reasoning of their own, but if they don't, then they are:

Sheeping, which is a successional vote, with little to no reason, that appears to be made for the sheer purpose of sneaking a vote in. It's one of the main ways mafia are able to vote while gaining little to no suspicion for their reasoning.

Hopefully this helped.
Jan 2, 2015 8:36 PM

Mar 2014
Miki, what make you think the mafias will answer your questions? You have your suspicion about who the mafias are, and jester is dead, so the mafias best defence is to sacrifice one of them. They will go for the weakest, as you must have realised. Do you think they are going to let you figure out which of them is the most important?
Jan 2, 2015 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
Man, I've been re-reading old games, specifically ones that I played in, and I'm realizing how much smarter I was back then. It is a very peculiar thing, indeed. I was bad in my early games, but I was smart too.

Now that I actually know how to play, my views are different.

I like Zurel, I don't want to see him flip, but we gotta get the juicy info.
Jan 2, 2015 8:42 PM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
Train is the general term for people all agreeing to lynch someone in succession.

Bandwagoning is usually used to refer to a very quick succession of votes due to someone's lead logic. These votes can have reasoning of their own, but if they don't, then they are:

Sheeping, which is a successional vote, with little to no reason, that appears to be made for the sheer purpose of sneaking a vote in. It's one of the main ways mafia are able to vote while gaining little to no suspicion for their reasoning.

Hopefully this helped.

So mine is called sheeping? Isn't it more like bandwagon? After all, if I remember correctly, I voted Neon first following Grave's suggestion and then she put in hers. Karrote's should be sheeping, he slipped in suddenly. (Why a sheep though? Why not, I dunno, a chameleon maybe?)

Also, remember this henceforth, Lucian. I do not tell lies. I twist the truth.
Jan 2, 2015 8:44 PM

Mar 2014
Question. What is flip?
Jan 2, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Question. What is flip?

Oh, you.
Jan 2, 2015 8:48 PM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
Zurel said:
Question. What is flip?

Oh, you.

Is that an insult? Am I supposed to be offended?
Jan 2, 2015 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
LucianRoy said:

Hopefully this helped.

So mine is called sheeping? Isn't it more like bandwagon? After all, if I remember correctly, I voted Neon first following Grave's suggestion and then she put in hers. Karrote's should be sheeping, he slipped in suddenly. (Why a sheep though? Why not, I dunno, a chameleon maybe?)

Also, remember this henceforth, Lucian. I do not tell lies. I twist the truth.

Karote is a curious case indeed. I forget his reasoning, or if he even explained it later. He could of said it was an RVS vote, but it wouldn't be random at that point.

We use the term "sheep" probably because sheep follow a shepherd willingly, to the point where they do not think for themselves, thus they do not give reasons.

I don't lie when I play mafia. A true mafia can win without getting caught lying, so I play it even safer, and never lie.

P.S. A flip is when we see your role after we lynch you.
Jan 2, 2015 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
LucianRoy said:

Oh, you.

Is that an insult? Am I supposed to be offended?

No, no. I was just stating "Oh, you" as a reply to you not knowing what a flip was. Think of it as a gesture akin to "Aww, man".
Jan 2, 2015 8:54 PM

Aug 2013
Karote, why did you hop the bandwagon at that exact time day one? Pretty strange. Maybe you just wanted a flip, maybe you wanted to ensure a townie died that day.
Jan 2, 2015 8:57 PM

Mar 2014
My signature is dedicated to you, Lucian.
Jan 2, 2015 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
Zurel said:
Miki, what make you think the mafias will answer your questions? You have your suspicion about who the mafias are, and jester is dead, so the mafias best defence is to sacrifice one of them. They will go for the weakest, as you must have realised. Do you think they are going to let you figure out which of them is the most important?

The mafias wont answer my question. Townies will not dodge questions. That's the point, eh?
Mafias will be scared of further questions since many loopholes will be found in their answers unless they think ahead.
Jan 2, 2015 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
My signature is dedicated to you, Lucian.

Aww, thanks!
Jan 2, 2015 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
Mikiuza said:
Zurel said:

The mafias wont answer my question. Townies will not dodge questions. That's the point, eh?
Mafias will be scared of further questions since many loopholes will be found in their answers unless they think ahead.

When I play a mafia role, I make it a point to be the one asking all the questions, that means no one ever asks me. It's a pretty good strategy if you think about it, so that's why I encourage you answer Pyro's question. The more questions you answer, the more you appear town.
Jan 2, 2015 9:07 PM

Mar 2014
Got to go. Even if I were to die Lucian, we shall meet again in another game, another life.

"I do no forget. I do not forgive. Expect me." Quote shamelessly borrowed from the Anonymous.
Jan 2, 2015 9:08 PM

Aug 2013
Zurel said:
Got to go. Even if I were to die Lucian, we shall meet again in another game, another life.

"I do no forget. I do not forgive. Expect me." Quote shamelessly borrowed from the Anonymous.

I feel bad about killing Zurel, he's too classy to die.
Jan 2, 2015 9:17 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Mikiuza said:

When I play a mafia role, I make it a point to be the one asking all the questions, that means no one ever asks me. It's a pretty good strategy if you think about it, so that's why I encourage you answer Pyro's question. The more questions you answer, the more you appear town.

No need. Dodging questions is a scum tell. If Zurel is mafia and Pyro is mafia, that makes me auto clear. I'm not revealing until the next day phase. I'm not playing to "appear townie". I'm playing to uncover the mafia.
Jan 2, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2011
Unvote Lucian, Vote Zurel
Jan 2, 2015 9:22 PM

Oct 2011
The good thing is that if the mafia attempts to RB some other dude (LO, Doc, Vig) instead of X, we will have X's report which could potentially clear Karrote. Also based on his report, we can also check if Panda was the Paranoid or if he is the paranoid.
Jan 3, 2015 12:15 AM

Mar 2014
I maintain my belief that zurel is suspicious.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 3, 2015 12:20 AM

Aug 2013
xanic said:

Then why don't you vote for him?
Jan 3, 2015 12:24 AM

Mar 2014
LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

Then why don't you vote for him?
Reading through the thread while delivering junk mail.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 3, 2015 12:34 AM

Mar 2009
Everyone listen to me

I know who the mafia are, I have known since day 1, I will now post the plan and who the real mafia are, I just wanted to get the jester 1st.

@zymf, I thought about what you said, I will share my plan with you but I will not tell anyone at this point how I know who the doctor is and who the watcher is (if you read the entire thread, you will know).

mafia:
1. Zurel
2. Karrote
3. Pyro

My Plan Now: (If it goes well, we can end this by da 4)

This plans means I will be watched on night 3 so it's less likely that they will try to rb or kill me (unless karrote kills me before I kill him & the watcher catches him), they are less likely to go after the doc too. So, another townie will probably die on night 3, hopefully not the doctor.

After the game is over, I will explain everything and show you all how I know what I know.

You are free to believe me or have your own suspects but I'm willing to bet my forum signature for an entire month on this. I will change my sig to "I'm a crazy fool" for a whole month if I'm wrong

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 3, 2015 12:35 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:

You are right in your suspicions and I maintain that you are innocent with your innocent eyes.

Jan 3, 2015 12:54 AM

Mar 2009
Someone please say something! Vote Zurel for heaven's sake!

I'm killing karote, no one lynch him, I want to give meaning to his death, I owe him this much <3

Jan 3, 2015 12:57 AM

Mar 2014
vote zirel

This game though.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 3, 2015 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
I want a cop report. That's my only goal in this game. To actually chose someone who won't die, and receive a report.
Jan 3, 2015 1:14 AM

Mar 2009
xanic said:
vote zirel

This game though.

If L&H hadn't gone after me on day 1 and if Lucian had taken charge like he always does, I would probably know nothing or only know about karote.

LucianRoy said:
I want a cop report. That's my only goal in this game. To actually chose someone who won't die, and receive a report.

Fair enough, but I believe you were role blocked last night and that x_at_home is lazy, you forgot to send in your night 1 report, he didn't, he was rb-ed on night 1 and he will get his night 2 report when the phase ends.

They might role block one of you (most like x) to make him look suspecious and get the town to mislynch, but If I'm alive tomorrow, I will not let them do that. I will fight with all I have and I will reveal all the roles and provide evidence that will convince everyone.

Jan 3, 2015 1:18 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty crazy.
Jan 3, 2015 1:28 AM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:
Pretty crazy.

Crazy like a fox ;)

Jan 3, 2015 1:32 AM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:
Pretty crazy.

Crazy like a fox ;)

Why does everyone think my avatar is a fox? The only person who's heard of Sherlock hound is Zurel, and he's never even seen it.

It's a little-know early Miyazaki series. It's pretty cool.

Jan 3, 2015 1:36 AM

Mar 2009
I know sherlock hound, I watched it when I was a kid. I was talking about myself actually. ^^'

Jan 3, 2015 1:38 AM

Aug 2013
Everybody should watch Sherlock Hound. It will help them win in mafia. Lol.
Jan 3, 2015 1:57 AM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:
Everybody should watch Sherlock Hound. It will help them win in mafia. Lol.

I should rewatch it then =3

Jan 3, 2015 3:03 AM

Dec 2012

... How certain are you of this grave?
Jan 3, 2015 3:49 AM

Apr 2014
Well now my main game is over I can put more attention into this one and I agree with grave's 3 suspects the only one I have slight doubts on is pyro but still willing to back that plan.
Jan 3, 2015 9:09 AM

Jul 2013
Vote count:

Zurel - 6 (grave_robber, Jackrito, LucianRoy, Mikiuza, xanic, Zymf)

Players not voting (x_at_home, Zurel, Karrote, The_Pyromaani)

Time until end of Day 3
Jan 3, 2015 9:14 AM

Mar 2009
Zymf said:

... How certain are you of this grave?

I bet my sig for entire month, that's how certain I am. I don;t make bets I can't win ;)

Jan 3, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2013
Well...

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Jan 3, 2015 9:17 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:
Well now my main game is over I can put more attention into this one and I agree with grave's 3 suspects the only one I have slight doubts on is pyro but still willing to back that plan.

If all Santas investigate pyro or myself, we'll know which santa's which for sure on day 4 (or at least lazy & naive)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.