Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 3, 2015 12:46 PM

Mar 2015
I want a season two to happen. Want to see a lot of things going on

May 12, 2015 10:53 PM

Jan 2014
Uhm. It was alright. :)
May 18, 2015 8:22 AM

Mar 2014
Lucky pervert !! Aura of sexiness ~ !!
Connection to the Archives !! Execute each Thema !!
The Trinity seven vs. Iscariot !! Teamwork is always splendid .
The Truth about the world of magic !! That scene with the "harem" lord is so eminent ~ .
All for the beloved MC . The Goal of Control. Once again, Salvation happens to the characters for the sake of the plo . (which is great because I don't want to see characters disappear)
Thanks for the Treat ~ .. I really like this show !! GREAT episode !!

I do love to have another opportunity to watch this anime and so I really want a sequel and will hope for the sales high . This is high-quality harem , supernatural action and rom/com anime .. It's outstanding and awesome ~ !!! The Harem Ending definitely here ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2015 4:45 AM

Mar 2015
5/5 episode because of Lilith cute kissing scene(almost).

The fight was...just okay.

Mira maid outfit is adorable as heaven.

Now then, time to read a manga of this.

Overall: 8/10
Jul 19, 2015 3:11 PM

Mar 2013
Nothing annoys me more than having a rare Strong Harem Mc in such an otherwise mediocre anime.

Short list of complaints- Girls were lackluster, especially the main annoying "sensei" (laughable that we are supposed to take this seriously. Nothing funny about it though, pathetic would be more accurate). The "world" felt so artificial and fabricated, with no life or individuality, making it not worth a damn if it's saved or not. The "plot" was equally forgettable and uninspiring. The "fights" were absolutely atrocious, even other harem/ecchi's ravage it, such as Freezing, Hagure no Yuusha, Campione, and even fodder like IS.. "Animation", something that I rarely care about, was borderline non existent, with nearly infinite static shots and not even an attempt at background animation. Pathetic. Lastly the "Ecchi", even in the "uncensored" BD's was non existent and full of fail. Even overlooking the no nudity, this Imo doesn't even remotely qualify to be considered Ecchi. No more than Logh or Monster should be considered ecchi. Sorry a Liese tank top and the cliche and poorly done "ripped clothing that somehow maintain the important bits everytime" doesn't merit an Ecchi tag. I pity the fools that bash this due to having a supposed abundance of ecchi.

Now the only real merit to this show is having very high tier MC. In this case it's not so much a boon, but rather a necessity, otherwise this would just become another Rosario To Vampire, namely of the worst Harem Anime (or of the worst anime period) ever. But I can't even like Arata as much I should, due to the mediocre anime he is forced to partake in. As such I will vigorously denounce the few ignoramuses that claim he is the best harem or ecchi MC ever. That title has been claimed and secured by Akatsuki from Hagura no Yuusha, who makes Arata look like Ichika (or insert equally dense and useless generic harem MC here) by comparison. Arata is much closer to the 2nd tier of Harem or Ecchi protagonists, namely among the likes of Godou from Campione or Takeshi from High School DxD. There is only 1 MC that should even be in the same breath as Akatsuki, and that is Tora from ToraKiss manga, who is often called Arata's son, eventhough he schools and trumps Arata in everyway possible..

Anyways my expectations were too high, decent Ed's, ok art, and a Great MC still allow me to give this a slightly above average 7/10. I'd watch a s2 if somehow it gets one, but I won't hold my breath that things would improve..
SlickDJul 19, 2015 3:18 PM
Aug 6, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 2014
Enjoyable overall, Sometimes I felt like scenes would get concluded to fast, and it would jump all over the place. Something about the atmosphere of the anime felt so... empty?

Good fanservice, loved the female characters. One of the better MCs for a harem, but disappointed he didn't lay a kiss on Lilith.
Aug 25, 2015 10:25 PM

Jul 2013
So Iscariot are actually the good guys? this world, that world, time loop and shit? what Steins Gate? hahahaha this show is just..

"Come to think of it, it's my first time coming into town since I transferred in" yeah no shit Sherlock it's also the first time we saw people aside from you, the Trinity Seven and the people from that school. The show revolved around you guys wtf.

the romance in the end was kinda off and a bit out of place I think but I kinda like it. wow that's a surprise

anyway even though I didn't like this show and most of the time I'm pissed I didn't necessarily hate it. So 5/10. I'm also gonna watch the OVA because there are times that the OVA is better than the series itself as a whole.
Sep 27, 2015 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
Best girl takes the cake at the end there. Good enuf 6/10.
Nov 11, 2015 4:51 AM

Dec 2014
Arata... The guy have no shame. I liked his character though, but it the end the whole story was pretty much rushed
Jan 24, 2016 12:14 PM
Aug 2013
I really don't care about ecchi and harem anime. But the idea was interesting.

Hmm, they didn't save Hijiri yet, so maybe second season is possible.
5/10
-Let the fire of our hearts rage through the heavens
Feb 25, 2016 7:38 AM
Jan 2011
So nobody will probably share my opinions but I wanted to put this out there just in case. Overall I thought the characters were very refreshing.

I feel like this is one of those animus thats supposed to convince you that it has a plot but ends up not having one at all. The only reason it exists is to have an excuse to put Arata at the academy and have him meet the Trinity Seven.

Arata is the guy that every closet pervert would be if placed in the same exact situation. A man never reprimanded for his actions among girls just as perverted as he.
I think the thing that is really nice about this show is that its a harem without the shonen. Its not like NGNL in that Arata doesn't have to fight each of these girls. They just join him for antics. Its as if every girl Arata meets are aware that he is the main character and they are in his harem, and seek to help him in his perverse harem-building however possible. From the Ninja girl who makes jokes about the bedroom and sharing many of Arata's in-jokes, to Arin calling him husband and allowing him to sleep with other members of the trinity seven, to Yui who bucks the imouto trend by having massive tits. Akio is just as perverse and doesn't really give a shit. Liese just wants to sleep with him irregardless of his relationship status with the other girls. In my opinion, the only one that really gets grating is Lilith because she is the single remaining cliched character trope among everyone in this show. From the embarrassed reactions to Arata's advances to hitting Arata over the head for being perverse, i will admit that it is fun to watch her character trope go crazy trying to rationalize and stop all the other girls' perversions in addition to Arata's. Arata is still the classic perverted but dense male lead. But he is the only male lead to be rewarded for that perversion.

It wasn't anything good plot-wise but earns a seven for just being a great way to pass the time.
Mar 10, 2016 9:20 AM
Apr 2015
pheww...so glad that I finally able to finished this anime...6.5/10....just your normal harem-magic anime,not so intense fighting scenes...good for ecchi lovers...dammit arata if you can just kiss Lilith at the end then I can rate this anime 8/10...
sorry for my english >,<
Mar 20, 2016 2:27 AM

May 2012
I found this show a bit dull. The needless complication of magic led to frequent info dumps and incessant rambling during fights, worse than any anime in recent memory. Arata was on the better end as far as harem MCs go, but he was nothing special overall. Other than Lilith, who became irritating after a while, the girls weren't bad, though I didn't really have a favorite. 6/10
Mar 31, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
I get why Hijiri wanted to get rid of Arata if she thought he and the Trinity Seven were going to destroy the world lots of times.

The ending was nice with Arata and Lillith going around the town and the other stalking them, awww, she thought he was going to kiss her but he gave her a nice necklace which was the same as one I got a few months ago only mine was blue as that was the only non chipped one they had.

Mira's outfit lol.

I loved this show and can't wait to watch the OVA!

Started reading the manga as well the other day, only read 3 chapters but going to catch up.

I really wished it had gotten a second season! I just loved it!

I'd love to cosplay as Lillith in Magus mode!
Mar 31, 2016 9:47 PM

Mar 2016
Mira in waitress outfit <3

and did arata need to blush
Apr 10, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
Well... was a just above average show imo, the best girls didn't get much screentime unfortunately. 6/10 Hope the OVA does the ecchi tag justice now.
Apr 13, 2016 6:25 AM
Jan 2016
Finished finally, overall 7 / 10.
For Ecchi kind of good (cute girls), but the story is not interesting.
Apr 13, 2016 8:03 AM

Sep 2015
Turned out a little more disappointing than what I was expecting. Lots of terms thrown around without ever being explained (seriously, what the fuck is a breakdown phenomena?), too many contrivances like "If you have lots of potential power you become a Demon Lord" and the action was really lacklustre and tedious with the constant talking.

At least as far as harems go this had a pretty decent character cast, Lilith aside. 5/10 overall.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Apr 30, 2016 12:32 PM

Oct 2013
The series was nice.
No kiss eh?
Well, damn.
If there will be a 2nd season I'll watch it for the kiss.
Fights were terrible tho
May 31, 2016 11:43 AM
May 2016
i love this anime.. you know every part and every action and every way.. if i was force to marry one of them then i will choose levi kazama. she's the cutest anime charecter i've ever seen.. i love this i love it
Dec 26, 2016 8:36 PM

Aug 2012
AStylishBadger said:
Watched it in one sitting. 7/10

Same. Because its holiday.

OP & ED is the reason why I got hooked watching it entirely today. So many cliches especially in the last episode that makes me cringey. I still enjoyed it halfway.

Levi the ninja is awesome tho~

6/10 overall because of catchy OP & ED
wvrDec 26, 2016 8:40 PM
Feb 22, 2017 7:57 AM

May 2010
I enjoyed this. The overall pacing could have been better as the important plot points tended to be thrown at us every now and then rather than spread out evenly. Levi was MVP, of course, so it's all worth it.
May 10, 2017 6:26 PM

Sep 2011
Was not expecting this anime to be as good as it was considering I'm not really a huge fan of a perverted main character, but man that was really good!

I'll put this in the same category as to love-ru and prison school where there is an exception those kind of things. :D
Jul 27, 2017 4:28 PM

Aug 2014
The start of anime and ending were not very good, but the middle part was very nice. 7/10
I like it that it actually got some plot later on, but I wonder if the story can get any better if second season ever comes..
Too bad it was censored and not so funny or dramatic.
That episode 11 was better than 12.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 27, 2017 11:59 AM

May 2016
This gets 6/10 from me, I think there won't be a second season soon enough so I will completely forget about this show soon enough.
Sep 27, 2017 10:00 AM
Nov 2013
This was a good series and was worth the buy. Overall a solid 7/10 from me and a purchase.
Oct 5, 2017 10:33 PM

Apr 2017
The part with Hijiri gave me a bit of an existential crisis, but it looks like everything will turn out okay.
I'm so happy about how the relationship between Arata and Lilith turned out! I knew they'd end up together anyway, but the part at the end was pretty cute. It made me love Lilith even more ♥
MC in this series was different than other protagonists, I really liked all the girls too.
I don't like harems that much but this was an exception. Gets an 8/10 from me
GlowingAuraOct 5, 2017 10:38 PM
Nov 21, 2017 3:13 AM

Aug 2013
Too generic and typical anime, abnormal caricature characters once again. You can see such plot and relations in every modern second-tier anime, but music somehow is better than anime itself.
Dec 16, 2017 10:31 PM

Aug 2014
Lawgun said:
Too generic and typical anime, abnormal caricature characters once again. You can see such plot and relations in every modern second-tier anime, but music somehow is better than anime itself.

Agree, finished this one i cant say i didn't enjoy it but it deserve 6-7 on my list.
Reason was pretty simple,there's alot of nonsense depth going on even generic plot and hole in every episode.
I can bring myself to like this kind of story and characters.
Sure people would say Arata probably the best "haremMC" but no I've seen better.
The heroine themselves felt like flat there's no development on them and we also got too much dere characters.
Talk about generic Busou Shoujo are far better than this despite having similiar formula.

It's cringe worthy characters and magic literally like 12 y/on scribbles. This demon candidate, trinity stuff, legends weapon stuff, process stuff, blabbering nonsense with skills/summon/grimore without any explanation literally ruin the story itself.

Also side character or support and background felt like 0 effect to the story, the could even be removed like Shaft studio did to their Anime which is better than drawing all those background Characters that randomly die on early episode without any explanation wether they're alive or dead lmao.

I hope this series got a harem ending to live up the MC name instead hogging Lilith are alone then author can go fuck himself.

In the end despite people praising this anime and MC i cant find myself to liking it.
It's just meh, okay but meh could have been better with the world building itself but i guess its too hard for author to think about it except all the cringy scene from the series 6/10
Dec 8, 2018 11:56 PM
Sep 2018
Kenchiin said:
Arata is generic and boring just as his own harem.

Harem protagonist that straight and not dense as fuck is not generic by any strect of imagination.
Apr 15, 2019 11:35 AM

Jun 2017
so his beloved goes away again and he is like "meh. oh well" and tells the enemy to take care of her >_>.

this series was so nosensical lol. good comedy though.
Sep 27, 2019 7:41 PM
Jan 2017
Arata and trinity seven work together and finall beat Hijiri.. (the fight is boring)
hijiri tell about the truth of the world that Arata and trinity seven destroy the world until the dust and new world born destroy again and it never kep continue making hijiri hate the world that use arata for that circle and iscariot groug has a goal to destroy the world to save arata.. (ridicilious concept)

story : Quite boring
battle : not epic battle
character : there a few cute girl character that make me keep watch this show (specially Yui)
ending : normally boring, date and the relationship is grow and story stil not totally finish yet,
my score : 5/10 (because fight and ending)
Nov 24, 2019 3:46 PM

Apr 2014
What an unfinished and unsatisfied ending of an anime. Guess I have to read the manga to see how he ends up rescuing or fighting for his shit.
Nov 30, 2019 7:01 AM
Jan 2019
One of the better harem shows out there, even if the plot wasn't the best. plus Arata. 7/10
Jan 7, 2020 4:02 PM

Oct 2019
Nothing I haven't already seen, but at least the MC was 'strong', so to say, unlike many others. A mediocre, but fun ride nonetheless. 6/10
Jan 21, 2020 4:22 AM

Dec 2019
Great anime though ending is unsatisfactory. MC who doesnt act like a lost child in company of girls? Quite unsual in this genre and makes show really good comparing to the rest trashy generic --p***y Male MC-- harem animes. 9/10
Martin123154Jan 21, 2020 4:27 AM
Feb 13, 2020 11:10 AM
Feb 2020
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK
Im not gonna be rude but the settings are not clear tho. why it must be a clinic room to have like.. the main fight for the series. omg. BUT yeah im just realized every "dere" has different shape of dialogue when all of them were executing thema. at the end of the dialogue, Ninja were like "surusse", that happy yui was using "suruyo", sexy liese used "suruwa", that badasss girl used "suruze" what the fuck
Mar 17, 2020 3:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An okay series. Not much i can expect from decent story such as this show. Well, the ecchi scenes were the only one that is good among all of those shows. Season 2? Just hope your high as low profile.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 17, 2020 3:34 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
ryoxease01 said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK
Im not gonna be rude but the settings are not clear tho. why it must be a clinic room to have like.. the main fight for the series. omg. BUT yeah im just realized every "dere" has different shape of dialogue when all of them were executing thema. at the end of the dialogue, Ninja were like "surusse", that happy yui was using "suruyo", sexy liese used "suruwa", that badasss girl used "suruze" what the fuck

Simple, because the plot setting all characters must be meet completely at there. Even teleporting at there room with no explanation and no other good reason. Lol Huh?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 19, 2020 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
An ok show, I don't usually enjoy series that has a boring plot but I somehow found this enyoyable to say the least.

6/10. Lilith Best Girl
removed-userSep 2, 2020 6:09 PM
Oct 13, 2021 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
Lilith is the main waifu I see. Good choice Arata! Hmm, if I was Arata it's a draw between Lieselotte and Lilith.

I really don't like it when they have to explain every move they'll make to the enemy.

It's a decent show overall and the characters are likeable. 7/10
Nov 2, 2021 7:52 PM
Aug 2021
I hope there is a season 2
Jun 1, 2022 1:56 PM

May 2020
She came and then again went away... please tell me why Hijiri was even this show to begin with, because for some reason I couldn't figure out this simple thing.

Anyways took me years but can finally say I finished Trinity seven this time. If it wasn't me being almost immune to many things now, which I wasn't the first time I watched this series, I would've dropped it again.

4/10, and believe me every bit of them is solely for fanservice and an overall decent cast.
Jun 3, 2022 6:13 AM

Sep 2018
That was quite a fun watch, with a refreshing harem MC who plays along with the perverted-ness and jokes around frequently.

Convoluted magic system which is barely glossed over, but the action sequences and animation were pretty good throughout, impressed.

Quirky and hot characters, tropey situations, mindless fun. 8/10.
Aug 25, 2022 12:40 PM
Jul 2022
Harem anime where the protagonist isn't a sissy.
Sep 23, 2022 7:36 AM

Jul 2020
This must be the most childish, stupid and boring harem I've ever watched
Dec 5, 2022 8:02 PM
Nov 2022
the final fight that the entire show was building up to conclude in less than 5 minutes ended with her getting 1 shot by a gun and then escaping meaning that the entire conflict felt meaningless. 1/5
Feb 20, 2023 10:58 AM
Feb 2019
Decent final episode. 7/10 over all
Jun 11, 2023 11:16 PM
Feb 2022
Oh my lord was this show boring. All the way from start to finish. I’m surprised I got through it all without falling asleep.

As I said in my comment from episode 1 (because the show didn’t get any better as it went along), I didn’t hate it, but didn’t like anything about it either.

Meh story, meh characters, meh music, meh OP, meh ED, meh everything. 5/10
Jul 21, 2023 3:25 AM
Jul 2023
Fav Anime I Love the story
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2014

108 by -DxP- »»
Yesterday, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2014

137 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 17, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

147 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2014

277 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2014

105 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 20, 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.