Forum Settings
Forums

Whats Your Phobia or (Things that bother/scare you?)

New
Dec 3, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
Im just a little interest in the different type's of phobia's that exist and wondering if anyone has any? Im not sure if this count's but I've got a few.

1. I cant eat the end's of hotdog's, I always cut them off.
2. It bother's me when people say "Cray Cray" or shorten word's when they talk.
3. (IDK if this is unusually) But i HAVE to bathe at least once a day.(I love the feeling of being clean.
4. I think its kinda gross when someone say's they shower every other day. (And yes i know people like that.)
Flash.... Like its mardi gras;
[i]Flash....[i] Girl take off your bra;
[i]Flash....[i] Talking to all of ya'll;
[i]Flash....[i] This is a party call;
[i]Flash....[i] This song ain't about your ass;
But I really love it when you pass;
If you want me we can Smash, My Baby doll...
- [u]Tech N9ne[/u]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2014 3:20 PM

Aug 2014
The only thing that bothers me is sex.
Dec 3, 2014 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
Stranded in the middle of the ocean, and the thought about what's under the sea. Thinking about it makes me shudder. Also, being compared, getting replaced and mistakes made from the past.
Dec 3, 2014 3:33 PM

Nov 2014
That feeling that someone’s watching you from the laptop/pc camera. fuck off. I hate cameras.
Dec 3, 2014 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Slugs. Even after years of impaling them and watching their guts and life essence escape them, I keep having a minor heart attack whenever I encounter one when I step outside. It's what's keeping me inside at night, instead of rapists and mothmen.
Dec 3, 2014 3:38 PM

Apr 2012
Gays.
And instead of having mercy and trying to help me, people just bash and attack me :(.

I dont have a irrational fear really, the only thing that comes close are spiders. Its not big tough, id just rather not come in physical contact with them.

Jan 2014
Fluorescent lights. The color they emit makes me feel bad.
Sep 2014
I have mild Thalassophobia. Smoke bothers me because I'm allergic to it. Other than those I'm pretty baseline when it comes to fears and discomforts.
Dec 3, 2014 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
Moog- said:
Slugs. Even after years of impaling them and watching their guts and life essence escape them, I keep having a minor heart attack whenever I encounter one when I step outside. It's what's keeping me inside at night, instead of rapists and mothmen.

You ever subconciously grab your dick at night and get a jumpscare cause you thought it was a slug?
Dec 3, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 2009
I have PTSD, so there are tons of things that scare me and send me into a panic. The one irrational phobia that isn't linked to that though is lighthouses. I seriously have no idea why lighthouses scare me. I have never been to one and have only seen them from far away. Maybe it is some kind of repressed memory. lol
Dec 3, 2014 3:40 PM

Aug 2013
baki502 said:
Moog- said:

You ever subconciously grab your dick at night and get a jumpscare cause you thought it was a slug?

I would never mistake my beautiful cock for a terrestrial gastropod mollusc, jesus.

Do you ever fear that people will go gay for you after you've rubbed your balls all over them?
Dec 3, 2014 3:48 PM

Jul 2011
Needles
my worst experience with needles was when I had to have my blood taken and the thing was in my arm for 10 minutes
Dec 3, 2014 4:52 PM
Nov 2013
Gays and left-wings.
Dec 3, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2010
My eyes have been getting some serious punishment, and they burn and itch. I now feel a bit bothered I might go blind. But I'm sure I'll be fine.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 3, 2014 5:19 PM

Mar 2013
marriage said:
Needles
my worst experience with needles was when I had to have my blood taken and the thing was in my arm for 10 minutes
Oh my.

I used to be terrified of needles as well until this horror story happened to me. Last time I was in the hospital I needed an IV but after five tries the nurses couldn't get one in my veins because my veins kept collapsing. I was conscious the entire time and already in lots of pain because my prescribed painkillers were in the IV. They tried veins all around my wrists and hands on the sixth try they went for the vein in the bend of my arm. They thought they got it in, but they didn't. They wrapped my arm up in a gauze and left me. But because it wasn't in right, the fluid was being pumped into my arm and staying there instead of circulating around my body. It really really hurt because the pressure of the water in my arm was cutting off circulation to my hand so I began to panic and called for the nurse saying that the gauze was too tight. A different nurse than the one that wrapped the gauze came to take it off and noted that yes, it was extremely tight but when it was off it was obvious the gauze was tight because my arm was swollen with IV fluid and not because the nurse tied it tightly. She took the IV out immediately and thankfully didn't try to put another in.

In the end, after how painful a experience that was with needles, I'm not scared of getting blood drawn or a shot. I've already been through the worst of it.
Dec 3, 2014 5:20 PM

Jan 2013
mayukachan said:
1. Bugs
3. Smoking (the smell bothers me and I suffocate a bit sometimes)
4. The Cold
5. Germs
6. Stalkers

2. Alcoholics

To the people who are scared of needles, what about it is the scary part, or it just an instinct type of fear? (sort of like mine of bugs)
Dec 3, 2014 5:23 PM
Dec 2010
marriage said:
Needles

Sounds like a blood donation(?)
I always find it interesting why some people fear needles, or what can be done to get over that phobia.
Dec 3, 2014 5:43 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
I have a bit of a phobia with wasps. It's not that I hate them or anything, I'm just afraid I may upset one and it will sting me, but I want wasps to be happy, let them be free. I wish I could love them more.

^dis applies for other stingy creatures too
Dec 3, 2014 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
JOAOAA said:
I have a bit of a phobia with wasps. It's not that I hate them or anything, I'm just afraid I may upset one and it will sting me, but I want wasps to be happy, let them be free. I wish I could love them more.

no, you secretly wish they'd all burn.
Dec 3, 2014 5:47 PM
Sep 2014
RaiiShu said:
JOAOAA said:

Secretly?
Dec 3, 2014 5:47 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
RaiiShu said:
JOAOAA said:

That's a pretty mean thing to say

Wasps don't attack humans because they want to, they do it out of fear

Like in pokemon in one episode onix got something stuck in his body, the pain was hard for him so his natural instincts were to go into a rage. He didn't want to hurt the town and people and pokemon but he was in pain. Luckily Ash got the stuck object out of Onix and Onix was all happy again.

Wasps are kinda like this, and same goes to other animals too
Dec 3, 2014 5:51 PM

Jan 2013
Player said:

Secretly?
You're right; his facade is pretty transparent.
Dec 3, 2014 5:58 PM

Jul 2011
Stalker-tan said:
marriage said:
Needles

Sounds like a blood donation(?)
I always find it interesting why some people fear needles, or what can be done to get over that phobia.

I had blood tests done, they took 10 tube-things of it
Its just like, the needle in your vein, it feels so uncomfortable

Kaiju said:
marriage said:
Needles
Oh my.

I used to be terrified of needles as well until this horror story happened to me. Last time I was in the hospital I needed an IV but after five tries the nurses couldn't get one in my veins because my veins kept collapsing. I was conscious the entire time and already in lots of pain because my prescribed painkillers were in the IV. They tried veins all around my wrists and hands on the sixth try they went for the vein in the bend of my arm. They thought they got it in, but they didn't. They wrapped my arm up in a gauze and left me. But because it wasn't in right, the fluid was being pumped into my arm and staying there instead of circulating around my body. It really really hurt because the pressure of the water in my arm was cutting off circulation to my hand so I began to panic and called for the nurse saying that the gauze was too tight. A different nurse than the one that wrapped the gauze came to take it off and noted that yes, it was extremely tight but when it was off it was obvious the gauze was tight because my arm was swollen with IV fluid and not because the nurse tied it tightly. She took the IV out immediately and thankfully didn't try to put another in.

In the end, after how painful a experience that was with needles, I'm not scared of getting blood drawn or a shot. I've already been through the worst of it.

That is terrible :/
Dec 3, 2014 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
Kaiju said:
Ice

As in frozen water or meth? Because if its frozen water, that really is strange, and summer must really be a bitch.
Dec 3, 2014 6:35 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
DerpCat said:
Kaiju said:
Ice

As in frozen water or meth? Because if its frozen water, that really is strange, and summer must really be a bitch.

It wouldn't really cause you can always use a fan during summer
Dec 3, 2014 6:39 PM
Jul 2018
Acrophobia.

People.

And failing.

That's really all I'm scared about.
Dec 3, 2014 7:40 PM

Aug 2014
I have a phobia of developing a phobia.
Dec 3, 2014 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
Needles. Just the thought of a sharp object piercing your skin and injecting you with a fluid or excracting a fluid from inside me makes me cringe.
Signature removed. Bro, can you please follow the signature rules? How many times do I have to tell you, 300kb MAX. You know we don't have the server space for your giant ass gifs. Site & Forum Guidelines (read them dumbass).
Dec 3, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 2012
Ignorance and irrationality are the two things that bother me.

I don't have a "phobia".

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 3, 2014 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
Needles. I hate getting vaccines or blood tests.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
dead fish in a fishtank
i used to be afraid of spiders but im not anymore
Dec 4, 2014 1:48 AM

Jan 2013
Phobia : Heights, Perfection
Pet Peeves : Ignorance, mistakes, people who watch your screen, gritty surfaces, my shitty mouse
Dec 4, 2014 1:49 AM

Nov 2014
I'm somewhat claustrophobic. Its not that bad though it just makes me uncomfortable
Dec 4, 2014 1:55 AM

Mar 2013
DerpCat said:
Kaiju said:
Ice

Frozen water, but I'm not scared of ice cubes. Its mostly large bodies of frozen water, I've slipped and fell through ice before and it was painful.
Dec 4, 2014 2:33 AM

Apr 2013
My future, particularly if I would still be employed by mid-January due to my contract ending (it's also hard getting a job here in Australia at the moment...)

Dec 4, 2014 2:40 AM

Jun 2014
Trypophobia: it's the fear of holes in pattern. Not even joking. Google fear of holes and look at the images and tell me you don't find it disgusting or feel like throwing up
Dec 4, 2014 2:45 AM

Nov 2014
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2014 2:47 AM

May 2010
Crowds.

Which is normal for people on here I guess (not saying everyone is the same here).

I can handle a few people, but once say more than 5 people are in my general vicinity and clustered together, I get reeeealy uncomfortable and wish for an escape. But sine I'm at work that never comes.

I'm afraid of losing my sight or fingers, but that affects my daily life never. I'm afraid of the back of my ankle getting cut, which makes me sit indian style all the time.

I'm not afraid of heights anymore, but I am afraid of snakes. Fuck snakes. Spiders are cool though.
Dec 4, 2014 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
Qans said:
Trypophobia: it's the fear of holes in pattern. Not even joking. Google fear of holes and look at the images and tell me you don't find it disgusting or feel like throwing up
I actually accidentally stumbled upon a youtube vid with those. They were pretty damn disgusting. *shivers*
Dec 4, 2014 2:50 AM

Jun 2014
RaiiShu said:
Qans said:
I actually accidentally stumbled upon a youtube vid with those. They were pretty damn disgusting. *shivers*

Fuck man i googled it like 5 minutes ago to see if I still had it and i'm still shivering.. Fuck that never again
Dec 4, 2014 4:06 AM

Apr 2012
I have no physical change when I'm looking at those images.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 4, 2014 5:19 AM

Jan 2013
Thrashinuva said:
I'm afraid of the back of my ankle getting cut, which makes me sit indian style all the time.
everything seemed normal until this. Makes me think you're the true descendent of Achilles
p.s. I used to wear boots in the winter but prefer shoes because I've had a history of boots cutting my ankles. Avoid boots.
Dec 4, 2014 5:52 AM

Oct 2012
A mild Entomophobia(fear of insects), thank god I live in Finland.
Dec 4, 2014 5:56 AM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:

Some people aren't affected but alot are
Dec 4, 2014 5:59 AM

Oct 2012
Qans said:
Immahnoob said:

Terrifying
Dec 4, 2014 6:03 AM

Jun 2014
jayss said:
Qans said:

Terrifying
That's like the most mild one you could possibly find, and it's not really a fear, just like disgust and have a hard time looking at it too long
Dec 4, 2014 6:06 AM

Jan 2013
I don't know yet if it's a phobia but I am very terrified by snakes. But not that extreme where I'd do weird things and scream, just a strong mini attack.
Dec 4, 2014 6:09 AM

Jun 2014
Now shit like this is what can trigger people

[spoiler]
[/img]
Dec 4, 2014 6:15 AM

Apr 2014
These are probably my top 5 fears
1. Disappointing other people
2. Spiders
3. Dolls
4. The dark
5. Death

Not really in any specific order.
Dec 4, 2014 6:16 AM

Mar 2014
Qans said:
snip

Nah, that's just like leaning on your shoes until it indents your skin. There are scarier things that could happen, like anencephaly or any major NTD.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

714 by Jozuwa-_- »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you ever given up on major passions in your life?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

47 by Malkshake »»
2 minutes ago

» what makes you send someone a friend request?

707supremacist - Apr 29

37 by Malkshake »»
6 minutes ago

» is blocking users a admitance of cowardice?

vasipi4946 - 1 hour ago

2 by Malkshake »»
9 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - 9 hours ago

14 by Dachitosoru »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.