Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's getting repetitive. I hope they beat him already.
Aug 19, 2015 5:44 PM

May 2009
Step aside, Hyoga! Shiryu's gonna end this fool!
Apr 9, 2018 8:20 AM

Jun 2016
Talk about a fight going on too long. This Death Mask wannabe has all the bad intentions, but none of the hilarious over the top villainy going on. He's just a brat! And all our heroes try to fight him but can't at full strength and thus lose, even though they try and find the resolve to fight despite their friends lives on the line. And it's happened a few times now, cycled through with Seiya and Hyoga after having Marin lose and become a hostage to plot device this darn God Warrior's strategy! If he didn't get the Marin hostage out of nowhere he'd be done so quick. I hope Shiryu can use some knowledge from Old Master to beat Alberich and possibly release Marin and Seiya.

Was that a YOUNG Master in the flashback?! With him without purple skin?! My subs made it hard to tell so maybe it was one of his students 200 years ago instead, I think that's a bit more likely.

Hyoga getting slapped around by those tree branches looked painful. Poor Hyoga, using ice moves on a fire sword that cancels them all out.

I thought Siegfried may come down to save the day to stop Alberich's evil plot but it looks like Shiryu will take Alberich out instead. ...If Shiryu loses too I will lose my mind, but I doubt he will.
Apr 14, 2018 7:22 PM
Nov 2017
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:

Was that a YOUNG Master in the flashback?! With him without purple skin?! My subs made it hard to tell so maybe it was one of his students 200 years ago instead, I think that's a bit more likely.

I'm watching the Latin dub, and the Master says he is the one fighting Alberich the 13th more than 200 years ago. Also, Alberich explains his part of the story, and says he will continue the legacy of his ancestor, by beating up the student of the guy who had defeated his antecessor before. Hope this helps!
Apr 14, 2018 7:54 PM

Jun 2016
Diego45 said:
I'm watching the Latin dub, and the Master says he is the one fighting Alberich the 13th more than 200 years ago. Also, Alberich explains his part of the story, and says he will continue the legacy of his ancestor, by beating up the student of the guy who had defeated his antecessor before. Hope this helps!

That's a really interesting detail that my subs made me unclear on, so thanks for the follow up! I wasn't expecting to see him in his youth like that especially in a filler arc.
Apr 14, 2018 8:44 PM
Nov 2017
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
Diego45 said:

That's a really interesting detail that my subs made me unclear on, so thanks for the follow up! I wasn't expecting to see him in his youth like that especially in a filler arc.

Haha no problem friend, and I wasn't expecting that neither! That is the kind of scene that gets me with a big smile on my face, even been able to watch him using the Rozan Ryu Hi Sho (Sorry if I got the wrong name, I don't know how it's called in the English translation..)
Apr 26, 2018 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
@gfsdfgsdgsdfgs Dohko (or "old master") is a human being.
Rei_IIIMay 2, 2018 9:04 AM
Mar 26, 1:36 PM

Nov 2015
W H A T
A
W A S T E
O F
T I M E,
M O V I N G
O N!
1/5.
Berry-VodkaMar 26, 1:39 PM

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 31 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 2, 2010

11 by JVskunkape »»
Yesterday, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 105 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.