Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2014 9:11 AM
Mar 2013
See one of the leaked pictures coming from the last Naruto the movie

it shows Naruto and Hinata with their kids Boruto and Himawari and i think i know how 'The last' story goes

The movie begins with Naruto's voice in a black screen as he is about to tell someone about the story how he finally accepted his 'love' we then cut to the screen as Naruto is fighting against the big bad of the movie named Toneri Ōtsutsuki ,The moon however is about to destroy the shinobi world with hinata as the sacrifice then the title screen happens and then we cut to many hours before the events that we saw at the beginning of the movie happened where the winter festival takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village with Hinata walking with her friend sakura hoping if Naruto will love the red scarf that she is about to give it to him .

However Toneri appears and is about to kidnap her but naruto fortunately rescues her while fighting against his attacks after that he retreats.Then the movie will mainly focus on naruto beginning to fall in love with hinata but then few scenes later Toneri is about to kidnap hinata again but this time he unknowingly kidnaps hanabi instead.

The the next scenes will have hinata explain to naruto and his friends that toneri wants to use her power as a sacrificial thing for the moon to destroy the shinobi world because he thinks the people in this world have used chakra as a weapon.

Then the next scene will have Toneri successfully kidnaps hinata and then use her as a sacrifice to power the moon so that he can destroy the shinobi world.

Naruto and his friends then get ready to rescue hinata from toneri and save the shinobi world from destruction which has lead to what we saw at the beginning of the film then naruto will finally defeat toneri using his new and improved Nine-Tails Chakra Tailed Beast Mode ,rescues hinata and finally prevent the moon from destroying the shinobi world this is where the film is about to end as naruto and hinata finally accept their love for each other and then we roll to the end credits.

However after the end credits we see an After-credit scene where we finally see who naruto tells the story to, His children Boruto and Himawari .
It turns out that he was telling the story to them about how he saved the shinobi world and their mother hinata,Naruto's children then asked what happens to him and their mother hinata after they got married, As naruto is about to explain his wife hinata interrupts him as she just ask him and their children if it is time for them to go to the winter festival the children are excited to go and naruto is gladly coming with his wife and their children to the festival we then see the family going to the winter festival as Naruto and hinata slowly begin holding hands with each other.

What do you think?Anyway i think this is how naruto's children Boruto and Himawari appear in the last movie because they only appear possibly in the post credit scene where their father naruto tells the story to them.
johnknight648Dec 10, 2014 8:38 AM
Nov 6, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
so its a story about love this time right? the NaruHina love story... I think it's pretty nice... and i'll wait patiently for the movie... <3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 6, 2014 3:29 PM
Oct 2010
Why do they have whiskers though? I thought naruto had those because of the fox..
Nov 6, 2014 3:30 PM

Jun 2013
skudoops said:
Why do they have whiskers though? I thought naruto had those because of the fox..
Well the fox is still in him so it may have become a genetic trait.
Nov 6, 2014 4:04 PM

Apr 2009
Lol, am I the only one who thinks Naruto looks like Eminem in that picture? xD
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Nov 6, 2014 7:39 PM
Mar 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
so its a story about love this time right? the NaruHina love story... I think it's pretty nice... and i'll wait patiently for the movie... <3

Yeah looks like it ,its about naruto telling his children how he finally accepted the love of hinata and how he prevented the destruction of the shinobi world by a man named Toneri Ōtsutsuki

FreshPrinceofMAL said:
skudoops said:

Yeah,That's right
Nov 6, 2014 10:55 PM

Jan 2014
johnknight648 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Yeah looks like it ,its about naruto telling his children how he finally accepted the love of hinata and how he prevented the destruction of the shinobi world by a man named Toneri Ōtsutsuki

FreshPrinceofMAL said:

Yeah,That's right

wait it became a genetic thing right?
damn that kyuubi, he's watching while naruto and hinata are getting on with it lol xD

damn this totally gets me hype that i cant wait patiently to watch it!
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 6, 2014 11:43 PM
Mar 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
johnknight648 said:

Yeah,That's right

wait it became a genetic thing right?
damn that kyuubi, he's watching while naruto and hinata are getting on with it lol xD

damn this totally gets me hype that i cant wait patiently to watch it!

Well be patient young one be patient
Nov 7, 2014 2:04 PM

Jul 2009
when it will be released here?
Nov 7, 2014 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
It's kinda funny that after the ending the only discussed thing is couples, pairings and random kids.
Nov 7, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2009
lets talk about some other things then. do you think obito was the coolest guy? why jiraya did not back in the 4 ninja war?
Nov 7, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2013
robis798 said:
It's kinda funny that after the ending the only discussed thing is couples, pairings and random kids.

Yeah when I saw that Ino and Sai had a kid I was like WTF
Signature removed. Bro, can you please follow the signature rules? How many times do I have to tell you, 300kb MAX. You know we don't have the server space for your giant ass gifs. Site & Forum Guidelines (read them dumbass).
Nov 7, 2014 2:31 PM

Apr 2013
Poor for narusaku fans :p
Anyway I don't really expect much from the movie though
Nov 7, 2014 7:19 PM
Mar 2013
legendarysnake said:
when it will be released here?

few months later :|

legendarysnake said:
lets talk about some other things then. do you think obito was the coolest guy? why jiraya did not back in the 4 ninja war?

Yes,Obito was the coolest guy and jiraiya he is dead.

ccdewa said:
Poor for narusaku fans :p
Anyway I don't really expect much from the movie though

Yeah too bad that's the problem with people who using shipping as bets which is why i wont allow that when i make stories in the near future. And as for the movie that's okay it happens to some other media after their full main story has ended like dragonball franchsie for example as they will release a 2015 anime movie written by the creator himself akira toriyama 20 years after the original manga ended and Metal gear franchise when they continue to new make new games of metal gear after the main story from metal gear solid 4 ended and a spinoff called metal gear rising.
Nov 7, 2014 7:32 PM

May 2010
-Axcel- said:
robis798 said:

Ikr, and I don't even mind that one pairing, but the kid looked horribly.

Boruto looks too generic (also that name...), but I like the girl, she is really cute :3 The best design is clearly Hinata though, especially compared to the first season. She's just beautiful!
Nov 8, 2014 6:35 AM

Jan 2012
NaruHina love story. I AM READY.

Nov 8, 2014 6:13 PM

Jan 2014
Kitsu-nee said:
[Ikr, and I don't even mind that one pairing, but the kid looked horribly.

Boruto looks too generic (also that name...), but I like the girl, she is really cute :3 The best design is clearly Hinata though, especially compared to the first season. She's just beautiful!

I agree with you... best looking waifu in chapter 700...
the other's wasn't bad either.. but she's clearly the best looking among them after the time skp... seeing Sakura, she somehow gotten a few wrinkles the way she was drawn...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 8, 2014 9:12 PM
Mar 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
Kitsu-nee said:
[Ikr, and I don't even mind that one pairing, but the kid looked horribly.

I agree with you... best looking waifu in chapter 700...
the other's wasn't bad either.. but she's clearly the best looking among them after the time skp... seeing Sakura, she somehow gotten a few wrinkles the way she was drawn...

yeah i know.
Nov 8, 2014 9:18 PM

Jan 2009
im disappointed that their kids did not inherit the byakugan, at least one of their kids should have it
Nov 8, 2014 9:38 PM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
im disappointed that their kids did not inherit the byakugan, at least one of their kids should have it

I dunno man. The Byakugan seems like the kinda genetic trait that half-bloods wouldn't easily inherit. Because why else would the Hyuuga always resort to interbreeding despite the inherent risks.
Nov 8, 2014 9:40 PM

Nov 2012
-Axcel- said:
robis798 said:

I thought Ino's kid was a girl but apparently it's a guy 0.0 defo one of the strangest looking shinobi's I've seen aha.
Think it focuses on the pairings and kids because of the side story he's doing which focuses on the future generation, that story of which these kids will be the main characters of, I'm guessing.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Nov 8, 2014 9:49 PM

Jun 2014
Very creative names I see.............
Nov 8, 2014 11:55 PM
Mar 2013
j0x said:

True.

Ryukatsuka said:
j0x said:

I dunno man. The Byakugan seems like the kinda genetic trait that half-bloods wouldn't easily inherit. Because why else would the Hyuuga always resort to interbreeding despite the inherent risks.

Its called genes with two species duh :|
Nov 9, 2014 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
johnknight648 said:
Its called genes with two species duh :|

Who cares. I still remain convinced that the chance of the Byakugan being in their children's phenotype would be rather low with an outsider like Naruto.
Nov 9, 2014 4:43 AM
Mar 2013
OKay which one of you has the virus called 'Sweet Orange Exploit Kit Website' >:(
Nov 9, 2014 11:36 PM
Jun 2012
Wavedon said:
-Axcel- said:

I thought Ino's kid was a girl but apparently it's a guy 0.0 defo one of the strangest looking shinobi's I've seen aha.
Think it focuses on the pairings and kids because of the side story he's doing which focuses on the future generation, that story of which these kids will be the main characters of, I'm guessing.

Apparently Asuma and Kureni's kid is a girl. I thought that was a boy at first until someone mentioned she was actually a girl.
Nov 10, 2014 10:09 PM

Nov 2012
rl1dragon said:
Wavedon said:

Apparently Asuma and Kureni's kid is a girl. I thought that was a boy at first until someone mentioned she was actually a girl.

LOL same actually! Defo looked like a boy in that chapter
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Nov 11, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2010
-Axcel- said:
robis798 said:

I'm not the only one who thought that first xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 7 - The Last Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sarroush - Apr 24, 2015

276 by JonnyMcThicc »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM

» I'm confused

Mushroomen - Jul 28, 2022

20 by rileybrok »»
Jul 27, 2023 11:15 PM

» When to watch the last

removed-user - Feb 3, 2022

23 by Shwetank_anime »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:49 PM

» Good shonen movies to watch even from any series

bgloudcold_24 - Mar 29, 2022

12 by Komlan_6 »»
Mar 30, 2022 2:14 PM

» Do I need to watch this before Boruto?

SoulessAnime - May 1, 2021

14 by Waves-Elian »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.