Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 11, 2014 4:00 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
7 o'clock
At Sankaku Park…
By the clock!!

Oct 11, 2014 4:39 AM

Nov 2012
yay, finally no more stalker kun....
"I can’t just go to Kou now. It’s wrong.". ---> Come on, not that same shit again..... if weren't cause her first kiss was already taken, I would have thought strobe edge again.
Anyway, hopefully no more drama, and Kou gets to be at the Sankaku park on time.

NOT FAIR I REALLY WANTED TO SEE TOUMA CRYING WHILE SINGING HIS SONG
Oct 11, 2014 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
LittleStar said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
7 o'clock
At Sankaku Park…
By the clock!!

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE omg i cant
Oct 11, 2014 11:04 AM

Jun 2008
so what happened? details please.
Oct 11, 2014 4:23 PM

Nov 2012
pikalatte said:
jose21 said:
"I can’t just go to Kou now. It’s wrong.". ---> Come on, not that same shit again.....

Okay, from a girl's perspective/experience I totally understand Futa's words right now. I mean, right when she's closing the distance between Kou, she moves on to Touma, then suddenly back to Kou? There has to be more time in between...getting into another relationship in less than a a few days just justifies the time the guy in Ch 44 called her a "bitch" when in the Japanese culture, he called her a slut.

I kind of understand that, what I am angry is that when she said that, it was basically the same situation as strobe edge(previous mangaka's work).
Anyway, if she goes immediately back to Kou can't she really be judge by anybody. I mean, she was forced into that relationship, and Touma even recognize it himself. I am sure his friends might have known as well a little bit of the situation, is not like they didn't know Futaba was in love with Kou. It was Touma's friends who even suggested him that after she got "rejected" it was his time. HOW COME NOW THAT SHE CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY, SHE HAS TO TAKE SOME TIME, BUT SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO IMMEDIATELY FALL FOR TOUMA?....HOW COME TOUMA COULDN'T GIVE HER SOME TIME, AND ULTIMATELY PUSH HER TO DATE HIM, BUT NOW, IT WOULD BE WRONG OF HER TO GO BACK TO KOU? I just can't understand that. I mean, IMO it would be very hypocritical for Touma's friends to criticize her for going back to the guy they knew she loved, when they were the ones that suggested to Touma to take the opportunity immediately after she got "rejected."

pikalatte said:
jose21 said:

So sadistic @___@;; But I just really wanted it to fast forward to the live show because seeing Touma perform would be at least be a grand finale of his appearance.

I never liked Touma, so I couldn't care less, but something like that happened in another manga where I actually liked that character, and it was a really moving scene.
jose21Oct 11, 2014 4:38 PM
Oct 11, 2014 11:09 PM

Jul 2013
jose21 said:

I really wanna see that snot face crying too
Oct 12, 2014 3:05 AM

May 2013
DAAAAAMN, Its really happening. LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG, TOUMA. I'll just edit it when I saw the actual chapter and translation, but thanks summary and tumblr.

Okay, now I'm wondering if this manga will end soon because I can feel it already. Well, I know that Touma and Futaba doesn't fit but despite their flaws, breaking-up is a serious pain imo especially when you are deeply in love with your gf/bf but I guess its just me.

I just smiled at the end. Finally, my OTP will be canon though I agree to Futaba that she should not enter in a relationship quickly since she and Touma had only break-up recently.
SweetCoconutOct 16, 2014 3:35 AM
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 12, 2014 8:16 AM

Jun 2008
Oh shit I just read the summary, so she finally broke up with Touma! Ahhh Yeaaaaah!

I'm glad she ain't going to that damn concert. I wonder what's going to happen when Futaba and Kou meet up, I hope a tender moment and not something that complicates the situation even more.
Oct 14, 2014 3:15 AM

Sep 2008
Yuuri plus for you for telling Futab "You have to decide on your own!"
Finally somebody said it!
Little late, but finally...

It is ok if friends give your advices, but you need to make a decision.
I so happy Futaba finally start to grown up and start to be honest!

I really thought Sakisaka-san will spend another 20+ with Futaba still deny her feelings,
great Futaba make decision so fast! :)
Oct 14, 2014 7:39 PM
Oct 2013
Didn't see that happening, but about time they get together!
Oct 15, 2014 4:08 AM

Mar 2013
I felt like crying during the whole chapter. At some point, I really had hopes for Touma, guess it's over now...
Oct 15, 2014 5:02 AM

Sep 2008
I don't understand why people feel sorry for Touma?
He realized that his relationship didn't make sense.
He don't tried convince to give him another chance.
He given up, because he feel that he don't have a chance.

So why we should feel sorry for him?
I feel sad for Yui, but for Touma? No!
He forced Futaba to start dating him and make Futaba feel bad and guilty,
because she couldn't falling in love with him.
Even from the start she tell him that she don't see him in that way.
That he forced girl who wasn't interested in him to start dating him?

If you want feel sorry somebody then this should be Futaba.
Oct 15, 2014 5:42 PM
Apr 2014
So she's acting true to herself- realizing she loves Kou, getting rid of the obstacle Kikuchi, and attempting to make a relationship with Kou come true.

What a powerful chapter. I can see this manga ending soon.
Oct 15, 2014 8:25 PM

Jul 2010
FINALLY SHE BROKE UP WITH KIKUCHI!!!
I was laughing the whole break up ,what Kikuchi gets for being manipulative
Oh god I am so evil
But I didn't care for Kikuchi
But I cared for Mamura
Why do my stories go backwards
Aghhhh

When Kou calls Futaba
I cried at the same place again T^T
Wohoooo I am happy for the brake up
Oh gosh first time I am happy a ship died
Oct 15, 2014 8:42 PM

Nov 2011
I don't get why people feel sorry for Touma either. I don't see him as a bad guy or anything but I just don't see him fit well with Futaba. Anyways, this destined meeting should be interesting and let's hope they actually meet successfully.

Hopefully before the end of this year (in manga time), Futaba and Kou will become a couple.
Oct 15, 2014 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
Stark700 said:
I don't get why people feel sorry for Touma either. I don't see him as a bad guy or anything but I just don't see him fit well with Futaba. Anyways, this destined meeting should be interesting and let's hope they actually meet successfully.

Hopefully before the end of this year (in manga time), Futaba and Kou will become a couple.

I'm hoping that by the end of the night, manga time, they are a couple.

By New Year, they certainly should be there.

I love the "full circle" kind of feeling that:

7 o'clock
At Sankaku Park…
By the clock!!

has.

It is almost poetic.

pikalatte said:
jose21 said:
"I can’t just go to Kou now. It’s wrong.". ---> Come on, not that same shit again.....

Okay, from a girl's perspective/experience I totally understand Futa's words right now. I mean, right when she's closing the distance between Kou, she moves on to Touma, then suddenly back to Kou? There has to be more time in between...getting into another relationship in less than a a few days just justifies the time the guy in Ch 44 called her a "bitch" when in the Japanese culture, he called her a slut.

I get where you're coming from, but there is a huge difference here. If any of Touma's friends call Futaba names and say she is a bitch/slut, he should defend her right off the bat. He should tell them that she didn't do anything wrong in their relationship, that he told her it was fine that she still had feelings for Kou when they started dating, and that he pretty much pressured her into it when she was vulnerable and that she never really liked him. She tried to, but it just didn't work out.

As for it being "too soon", in my opinion, that only applies to someone who was dumped. The person that did the dumping is ready to move on now. Especially if the reason for breaking up is that they realized that they still have feelings for someone else. There is no reason why Futaba should wait to tell Kou that she is no longer dating Touma or to start dating him if they both agree that is what they want. If Touma started dating some other girl after his concert, I would think it was too soon for him and that he was probably going to end up hurting the girl, just like he was hurt in his relationship with Futaba.

In the end, he knew what he was getting into when he asked her out. He knew that she still loved Kou and, as he noted in this chapter, she never even once told him that she liked him. It was all him. She was just going along with the flow, trying not to hurt him. That is no way to be in a "relationship". Touma is an idiot for wanting that type of relationship to begin with.

There better not be anything that prevents either of them from making it to the clock by 7! If one of them has a problem, it had better be Futaba and not Kou. He would be able to forgive her if there was a valid reason or even if she just told him she wasn't ready. If he doesn't show again, she may never be able to get past it...

I wonder if the manga is ending soon, or if it is going to continue on? (Or if there will be a manufactured crisis that prevents them from getting together... again...)
Oct 15, 2014 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
Bloody finally is all I have to say.
Oct 15, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
F I N A L L Y ...I mean i read the summary before but actually reading it gives a whole different feelin of pleasure knowing that snot face is finally outta the picture

give me chapter 46 already!
Oct 16, 2014 12:13 AM

Sep 2011
That went very quickly and a bit too smoothly for the way the rest of this has been but still I'm glad she finally realized her own feelings. The breakup with Kou and the after math of it with her weird thinking was sort of anti-climatic but I'm glad that she is being real again. Now we need 46 soon.
Oct 16, 2014 12:18 AM

Oct 2013
FINALLY, man we have waited for so long.. I really need the next chapter now
Oct 16, 2014 3:29 AM

Nov 2012
Ok, serioulsy, Touma does never stops to surprise me, first he recognized he pushed her to date him a few chapters ago, and now he also recognized that she has never told him that she liked him, but still wanted to continue dating.
At first I liked Shuuko, she was kind of cool, but now I realize that she is a useless character, and Yuuri is fact more interesting than her. Yuuri was a really true friend on this chapter, if only it would have been her instead of Shuuko who knew everything about Kou not going out with Nanami, things might have been a bit different.

like to be pessimistic, so Kou getting in an accident while doing a delivery and not going is what might happen. JUST KIDDING.
Oct 16, 2014 3:35 AM

Sep 2013
I have this bad feeling that they'll pull a Lamune.
Oct 16, 2014 5:05 AM

Sep 2008
I want in next chapter Kou waiting for Futaba a lot of time before 7pm
and Futaba will see him from afar all nervous and blushed *.*
Oct 16, 2014 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
Glad that's over and done with. No sympathy for the guy here. He knew what he was getting himself into, and now he's suffering the consequences. I'm honestly glad to be rid the second source of melodrama in this manga. Perhaps we can finally move on to greener pastures now.

As a side note, I couldn't help but feel that everything in this chapter happened pretty quickly. I dare say that it felt a bit rushed. Feels like I missed the preceding chapter. I can't complain to much though. I'm just glad to be done with these love triangles and the drama that comes with them.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Oct 16, 2014 7:27 AM
Jun 2012
As a couple i like Kou and Futaba more but I just really liked Touma's personality :c
I agree with the fact that he should have gotten a better exit, he deserves better for everything he's been through with Futaba xD
But ahh wel, maybe it's not the end yet, and maybe (hopefully) Touma will still get his grand exit :3
But let's all root now, for the most romantic thing EVER for Kou and Futaba ♥
Oct 16, 2014 8:48 AM
Jan 2014
YEEEESSSSSS, MOTHERFUCKER...FINALLYYYY!!!

That episode felt really good as 10+ episodes of depresing Touma relationship shit was starting to piss me off.

But, HELL YEAAHHHH. For a second i was about to shat myself thinking that they were going to call each other at the same time, unleashing another episode of drama, but i was relieved to hear...

MuggleBorn said:
LittleStar said:
7 o'clock
At Sankaku Park…
By the clock!!

So yeah,
Oct 16, 2014 9:50 AM
Apr 2014
IT'S OVER...

IT'S FINALLY OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 16, 2014 11:04 AM

Sep 2008
Sneak peek for chapter 46
Oct 16, 2014 11:17 AM
Jul 2012
Funny how everybody wants Kou but I'm leaning towards Kikuchi. This chapter... Why did Kou only realize now that he was missing something?! I guess the saying is true, you only realize what you missing until it's gone. Or something along those lines. Kikuchi was such a nice guy. Oh well. I knew this was gonna happen but this chapter caught me off guard. I still want to enjoy this manga so I hope I can get used to Futaba and Kou together.
Oct 16, 2014 11:52 AM

Feb 2014
Omg.
Futaba finding her true feelings.
Futaba breaking up with Touma.
Futaba deciding to meet up with Kou.

AH, I want the next chapter, now!

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Oct 16, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2012
jjrocks24 said:
Funny how everybody wants Kou but I'm leaning towards Kikuchi. This chapter... Why did Kou only realize now that he was missing something?! I guess the saying is true, you only realize what you missing until it's gone. Or something along those lines. Kikuchi was such a nice guy. Oh well. I knew this was gonna happen but this chapter caught me off guard. I still want to enjoy this manga so I hope I can get used to Futaba and Kou together.

How come Touma didn't realize she has never told him that she liked him until this chapter?
Anyway, is he nice or just a stalker????...... I mean come on. He realizes she doesn't love him, actually he has known for a little while, but he still wanted to continue dating, that was quite creepy.
I mean, so if Futaba wouldn't had made her mind and do what she wanted, Mr. Masochist,sorry, Mr. Nice guy would have never let go????????
jose21Oct 16, 2014 12:54 PM
Oct 16, 2014 1:41 PM
Mar 2013
Finally LOL hope nothing goes wrong i do get this bad feeling but it must be the hunger xD
Oct 16, 2014 2:44 PM

Feb 2011
MuggleBorn said:
LittleStar said:
7 o'clock
At Sankaku Park…
By the clock!!

OMFG IKRRR Q_QQ
Oct 16, 2014 2:50 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LittleStar said:
I don't understand why people feel sorry for Touma?
He realized that his relationship didn't make sense.
He don't tried convince to give him another chance.
He given up, because he feel that he don't have a chance.

I feel sad for Yui, but for Touma? No!
He forced Futaba to start dating him and make Futaba feel bad and guilty,
because she couldn't falling in love with him.
Even from the start she tell him that she don't see him in that way.
That he forced girl who wasn't interested in him to start dating him?

If you want feel sorry somebody then this should be Futaba.
I hate Narumi 1000 times more than Touma

Fuck both of them

Anyway, this was me IRL after reading this chapter

Oct 16, 2014 2:52 PM

Aug 2011
My feels... they've returned to acceptable, non-twisting levels. Hopefully.

And now, we shall suffer for another month or so again.
Oct 16, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
Maybe it's just me after suffering from watching Touma forcing her into the relationship, but can I really be happy? this is just too good. Please, no bullshit drama like an accident or some "emergency" that will make one of them unable to go there and leave the other party all alone.
Oct 16, 2014 5:04 PM

Jul 2013
natsucule said:
Maybe it's just me after suffering from watching Touma forcing her into the relationship, but can I really be happy? this is just too good. Please, no bullshit drama like an accident or some "emergency" that will make one of them unable to go there and leave the other party all alone.

Would have to be quite contrived to make that happen unless one of them gets injured. They have cell phones lol. Hopefully next chapter is the pay off that (most) of us have been waiting for now that she has discarded the fake boyfriend and the guy has figured his own shit out.

But Touma couldn't even keep his mouth shut about Kou, had to get some parting shots in there. What a clueless idiot about so many things its pretty comical how bad a character he is.
Oct 16, 2014 8:08 PM

Jan 2014
Finally Futaba got rid of Kikuchi!!!

I am really happy for Kou because He is going to meet with Futaba in that place. it is kind of nostalgic.
Can't wait for the next chapter ^^,
Oct 16, 2014 11:52 PM

Jun 2013
OMG YESSSSSSSSS FINALLY
IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY
Way to go Kou! :D:D:D
Oct 17, 2014 6:51 AM

Aug 2014
I've been waiting for that. Finally Kou! Go and get back your woman^^
by the way Kikuchi..it must be sad for you but I DON'T CARE HAHA
MabuchixYoshioka forever <3
Oct 17, 2014 1:54 PM
May 2013
omfg FINALLY!!

That is all I have to say.

FINALLY please just have them start dating in the next chapter.... please...
Oct 17, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2009
Finally she broke up with Kikuchi! I can't understand why it took her so long when clearly she didn't like him.
I hope their date goes well <3
Oct 17, 2014 2:53 PM
Sep 2013
it's christmas eve in the manga right?Kou should at least get a gift for her I mean cmon you have been working part time during the whole school year
Oct 17, 2014 3:29 PM
Jul 2013
I cried so much when she broke up with Kikuchi :'(
But I want her with Kou! But I feel sorry for Kikuchi!! Omg... why can't all of them be happy? Why does always someone gets hurt?
I mean... :( I can't even explain it! It's so frustrating! :<
Oct 17, 2014 6:49 PM

Jun 2008
I'm pretty sure shit is going to happen and more drama will arise when they "meet" HOWEVER! I'm just so fucking glad she broke up with that damn Touma.

I think Futaba is going to tell Kou that she likes him but can't date him yet. She needs time since she just broke up with Touma and it would seem bad. Very Strobe Edge like. Kou will probably just say he will wait for as long as she needs.

If Kou messes this up it's over, no way will he get her back. I guess this is do or die for him.
Oct 17, 2014 8:18 PM

Aug 2011
Mirianime said:
I cried so much when she broke up with Kikuchi :'(
But I want her with Kou! But I feel sorry for Kikuchi!! Omg... why can't all of them be happy? Why does always someone gets hurt?
I mean... :( I can't even explain it! It's so frustrating! :<

In a sense, I do feel bad for Touma, but at the same time, I don't.

Futaba has harbored feelings for Kou for the longest time, and with such longevity, surely it'd be difficult to erase such feelings from within. Touma should've known it wouldn't have been easy to win Futaba's heart no matter how tenacious he was.

Hopefully Kou will not screw it up this time, though. He's more steadfast this time around, and I'm glad he's finally realizing how much he really cares. Like Testament956 said above, it's either do or die.
Oct 17, 2014 9:12 PM
Aug 2013
FINALLY THAT DANG FREAKING TOUMA IS OUT OF HERE. OH MY GOSH I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!
He's gone. She broke up with him. Finally. Finally. Finally. Oh happy days are here again! I feel like I just lost twenty pounds.
I thought something like this was going to take another ten chapters, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Futaba and Kou quickly made up their minds.

Things that could go wrong:
Kou/Futaba get injured
One of them somehow looses confidence and chickens out
Sankaku park is closed
Kou runs one minute late and Futaba immediately looses hope and runs off crying
They meet but things don't work out, someone they know bumps into them and they can't talk
More misunderstandings about the past
And a whole load of other crap...

Let's hope none of the above happen.
Also, thank you Yuri, you told her.
Ok, so, Touma got his punishment...where's Shuuko's? I will never forgive her. She needs to redeem herself somehow.

We've gotten this far..let's hope it's all downhill from here. If there is one more freaking problem I am going to rip out my hair.
Oct 18, 2014 12:17 AM

May 2009
Gwaaaaa... :'(

I like Touma.. but yeah.. even he knew it just won't work if Kou is around. Even I never noticed that she never did say "I like you" to him. Ah.. that must hurt. Oh, Touma, I hug you!!
I really wonder what his lyrics are.. damn.

But 7pm, Sankaku Park, by the clock! - it seems ominous. :( Kou BETTER show up, and not be dragged into some shit. If he has to be dragged into some shit, it can be AFTER he meets her up. But damn you Kou, you BETTER make it there on time!! GRRRR!!!

After Bokura ga Ita and Peach Girl.. another missed meeting due to 'circumstances' is REALLY gonna piss me OFF.
>.<
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Oct 18, 2014 12:41 AM

Mar 2012
Is the manga ending soon?
Oct 18, 2014 5:59 PM

May 2012
I kinda don't care anymore -_- I don't feel anything about this... I lost interest in Kou since he was being a pussy, then Kikuchi didn't give such an impact. So I'm so sad that even this happened, I wasn't happy nor sad about this :( I really loved this manga before </3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2013

73 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 3, 2023 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.