Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2009 9:58 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a chapter huh.... We got a pair or two of color pages that sport a vivid dream of a guy named Sudou... A dream where his a girl... and is on a siege... He's suffering a lot in that dream and he's little by little falling dead... But we suddenly get transported back to the reality? Which one is the reality anyways? XD SO... The guy here is on a reunion with his friends after school... and they meet a weird girl.. And the girl gets the guy back into the reality

Well that confused, but the point is that the girl got our principal back to the ancient times... and so... and we actually see that the guy is a girl... and the girl is a young boy... WTF with that... does it have to do something with the Buddhist pov of reborn? Dunno but the point is that the Evil One, Shutoheru is a killing machine... an Unbeatable Killing Machine... she was ruthless.. man did she really did that? Cut the tongue of one of the slaughtered guys... Shut...

So in the end the little guy is Yurul... and Boldo... and the enemy is Harabal eh... Sounds good to me... let's see how this proceeds... BTW... I didn't liked the art... it has flaws... the details are lousy... are like drawn without effort... simply look at the eyes... those are definitely weird... And the faces... those are weird too... but I liked somehow everything else... Oh and also the color pages were strange... the colors are not strong enough to me... or is it something from the scanlation process... Good chappie

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2013 4:30 PM

Jun 2011
rebwaters said:
BTW... I didn't liked the art...

For some reason, I really liked the art. ^^ Interesting start, but will be putting on hold first for more chapter to be released.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 9, 2013 12:39 PM
Nov 2013
I also liked the art, some details of the art are characteristic of the author (like the eyes and the battle scenes), If you read "imperial guards"( her previous work ), some females have the same eyes and the astonishing battles. For some reason her art remember me of katsuhiro otomo's.
Jun 3, 2015 3:23 PM

Nov 2011
Yeah, I like the art as well. I think it fits perfectly for a series like this. Otherwise, I can feel that the series has a lot to explore especially for our fictional world and characters. Interested in reading more!
Aug 8, 2017 7:49 AM

Dec 2015
So far I'm liking this. I do wonder though if this is gonna be a back-and-forth in time or will just focus on Shut Hell's period.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 6, 2017 5:32 AM

Apr 2011
Shutoheru is actually mean "a devil" in Mongolian.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Aug 15, 2023 11:32 AM
Aug 2021
This has potential, interesting artwork and very distinct character designs, I love Mongolian empire stuff so it got my attention from the setting alone
Oct 18, 2023 1:25 AM
Jun 2017
Very interesting

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shutoheru Chapter 14 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 3, 2009

2 by Didi6970 »»
Aug 28, 2023 1:48 PM

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 3, 2022

1 by r3d3mo »»
Sep 13, 2022 7:54 PM

Poll: » Shut Hell Chapter 90 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2017

4 by A_Shinoda »»
Sep 6, 2022 8:45 PM

Poll: » Shut Hell Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

1 by joe_g7 »»
Aug 28, 2017 12:55 PM

Poll: » Shut Hell Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2016

1 by joe_g7 »»
Aug 28, 2017 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.