Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
Dec 21, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2008
Nadramon said:
Guys guys guys!

How was Slaine able to power up that Kataphrakt?!?!?
Could it be that he also has the power of the Aldnoah? Or maybe Cruhteo is still alive somehow?

It would make sense if he somehow has the power of Aldnoah though since his father researched it but...

Couldn't care less how since giving him a bigger gun with how utterly incompetent he is will only lead to more destruction
Dec 24, 2014 9:49 AM
Oct 2013
in last episode wtf were they trying to do , screw up their season 2 or something ? just wtf they killed princess then Slaine killed Inaho ..... [ sobs ]
Dec 26, 2014 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
I will watch the second season just to see Slain getting killed. F**** moron, he did nothing but screw it up through the whole season.

Pretty decent show in my opinion, and better harp ost, reminded me of mass effect 2 soundtrack.

8/10 would recommend.
Dec 27, 2014 4:10 AM

Dec 2014
if my openion

the princess & inaho just lost their blood and fainting not die
Dec 29, 2014 5:38 PM

Jan 2014
That was actually pretty good. I was expecting one of the main characters to die early on since this is made by Urobuchi but they didn't! Anyway, I'm pretty excited for next season, gotta love that huge impression.

9/10
Recommend me an anime
Dec 30, 2014 6:29 PM

Dec 2013
Ayyy

lmao

fucking slaine
Jan 1, 2015 1:45 PM
Jan 2015
Honestly regarding the disapearance of the princess and the debate over her death I believe that slaine just took the body to do his dirty deeds
Jan 2, 2015 10:03 PM

Jul 2012
Well fuck, I guess it's just endless nightmares for me tonight.... FUCK!!!
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jan 4, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2008
ihateuimeanit said:
Kamipriest said:

Why would he trust a person that no only is from the other army, he fails to even explain himself properly. Slaine could have saved himself so much trouble if he had just said, "i'm a personal friend of the princess"

Mr. Robot would then say "Oh ok, this is war so I'll still shoot you" like his emotionless self to which I can't fathom how people especially Darklight0303's fanboying his butt can like such a boring character.

No he would have then asked the princess to confirm it since SHE WAS ON THE COMS. Slaine fucked up from teh start acting like a fanatical twat and he continued to fuck up every single step of the way since.
Jan 4, 2015 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
ihateuimeanit said:
Mr. Robot would then say "Oh ok, this is war so I'll still shoot you" like his emotionless self to which I can't fathom how people especially Darklight0303's fanboying his butt can like such a boring character.
saying 99999th times,this is not about Mr.Robot,this is all about Mr.Retard...
Jan 4, 2015 2:10 PM

Apr 2008
ihateuimeanit said:
Darklight0303 said:

No he would have then asked the princess to confirm it since SHE WAS ON THE COMS. Slaine fucked up from teh start acting like a fanatical twat and he continued to fuck up every single step of the way since.

Unlike you, I like progression. Be that it may that I'm protecting a kiddish lead -- Slaine -- but that itself is better than an OP lead that continue to kill everyone, I mean seriously? Is that so cool to watch? That a lead can destroy anyone? Is that it?

Progression, that Slaine would actually find within himself the motives as to why he's doing that. It's exciting to anticipate next season, whether Slaine will actually live up to his task or fail to do so, but in all lightlihood, it would be much better than a massacre from an OP character.

It's like playing Mario but you just walk through the whole level, passing the tubes and killing the enemies just by walking past them, that's how boring Mr. Robot is or Inoha.

As for Mr. Retard as you call it, you fail to see how confused he is. You seem to be accustomed to overly op character to a point where you dislike weak characters. Contrary to the bandwagon, I very much like weak characters cause they may become stronger and that's plot and development!

We'll just have to see how the script writers handle next season :)
Though, I do hope that they'll tone down Inoha's power, that or completely shut him down by killing him in this season.

Slaine didn't progress. He became more and more stupid with each step he took.
Jan 4, 2015 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
ihateuimeanit said:
Unlike you, I like progression. Be that it may that I'm protecting a kiddish lead -- Slaine -- but that itself is better than an OP lead that continue to kill everyone, I mean seriously? Is that so cool to watch? That a lead can destroy anyone? Is that it?
No it isnt...Show was meh,with a meh MC,then it became shit...

ihateuimeanit said:
As for Mr. Retard as you call it, you fail to see how confused he is. You seem to be accustomed to overly op character to a point where you dislike weak characters. Contrary to the bandwagon, I very much like weak characters cause they may become stronger and that's plot and development!
NO,NO,NO...No matter how much of confused you are you NEVER save the life of the guy who is plotting to kill your one and only friend,especially not if killing that guy may save your friend...Nothing to hesitate...

And fukin stop that quote chain please...
Jan 4, 2015 2:20 PM

Apr 2008
ihateuimeanit said:

This is quickly getting boring, you did not read what I said. Slaine hasn't progressed yet of course, do you know why? He barely got any screen time this season so how can we expect him to progress?
Hopefully next season when the anime stands on the pool of blood of Inaho though will he have more screen time.

Buildup, go google that and research it.

Are anime fan this shallow nowadays? Sigh

Screentime has nothing to do with it. Not once did Slaine think "Oh maybe I fucked up last time. Oh maybe if I'd done things differently." NO instead he went BOO HOO THE WORLD HATES ME. I CAN ONLY TRUST THE PRINCESS AND NO ONE ELSE! HIME-SAMAAA SEMPAI NOTICE ME PLS"

Inaho will survive and he will curbstomp the mad dog who can't even shoot a guy properly from close range.
Jan 4, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2013
Now that is a quote tower.
Jan 4, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
ihateuimeanit said:
LonelyWizard said:
No it isnt...Show was meh,with a meh MC,then it became shit...

NO,NO,NO...No matter how much of confused you are you NEVER save the life of the guy who is plotting to kill your one and only friend,especially not if killing that guy may save your friend...Nothing to hesitate...

And fukin stop that quote chain please...

I'm done with you, to further expand an argument to someone who can't listen or not willing to expand his broad view towards the said argument is just boring.

I mean excuse me, but I'm the type of fan to watch progression rather than a typical steamrolling OP characters.

Filipino drama is much better than that kind of plot cause the characters actually face circumtances where they can't handle it and fall below the masses of everyone thus being an underdog, that type is more exciting that what you call "Mr. Robot's style".
lol,you are the one not listening...im saying that MR.Robot is BAD...

And no,Slaine didnt progress at all...You are just saying that Slaine is good because Inaho was bad...What kind of thinking is that?They can both be bad or good...

Others>>>>>>>>>>>Mr.Robot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Unrealistic retard blondy
Jan 5, 2015 1:50 PM
Apr 2014
honestly if they just killed off 2 main characters I'm not watching the next season if that's the case. That ending was bull shit period when i saw them die i was like how can they just kill them off but oh look season 2 is coming soon you don't just kill people like that then end a season its so stupid
Jan 5, 2015 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
I had no problem with Slaine during 11 episode but he try to save the princess during all the season and then he save Sazbaum, the guy who want herd dead and the princess is killed because of him and then he killed Inaho for no reason at all WTF

I doubt they are all really dead
Jan 5, 2015 3:13 PM

May 2011
I... Wait... What?! What the fuck was that bullshit at the end Slaine?! Fucking messing everything up at the end. This idiot probably get too jealous about Asseylum caring too much for Inaho or some shit. I can't believe it.

God damn what a depressing ending to the first cour.
Jan 7, 2015 6:59 AM

Oct 2014
I think I liked how it ended??? Question marks because INAHOU?!?!?? But boy do I love plot twists and character death!

Left me kind of feeling a bit empty, but in a good way. Definitely didn't see that ending coming AT ALL, which is how it should be! I had hoped that the boys would in some way compete for the princess' love or interact in some way more than they did. Too bad.

Definitely going to check out the second season. I wonder what will become of Slaine?
Jan 8, 2015 10:21 PM
Dec 2014
Even after being spoilered by retards, I still didn't expect just exactly how it went. It's good that they still left things (somewhat) ambiguous, though. Definitely gonna check the second season.
Jan 10, 2015 3:27 AM

May 2014
If Inaho is alive I'm dropping season 2
fuck that thing
Jan 10, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
Carl_Johnson said:
fuck that thing

He most likely is. And you'll watch it anyway
Jan 10, 2015 3:50 AM

May 2014
He is the worst anime character in the history of anime characters, i hated seeing him in every episode, and the show overall was.... not good.
I'd be the happiest boy alive and i'd gladly watch the show if they got rid of Inaho.
Jan 10, 2015 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
Carl_Johnson said:
He is the worst anime character in the history of anime characters, i hated seeing him in every episode, and the show overall was.... not good.
I'd be the happiest boy alive and i'd gladly watch the show if they got rid of Inaho.
you didnt watch many anime huh?You are giving him too much credit,he is just your typical emotionless character...

In fact,nevermind...Looking at your animelist gave me both cancer and AIDS,just ignore me and jump into your next bandwagon

Darklight0303 said:
He most likely is. And you'll watch it anyway
This,lol
Jan 10, 2015 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
Carl_Johnson said:

Well good thing the world doesn't give a damn if you are happy or not
Jan 10, 2015 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Carl_Johnson said:

Harsh but true.
Jan 10, 2015 12:59 PM
Nov 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Carl_Johnson said:

Did he ask for the world to care? No. So why do you care to say the world doesn't care?
Only people who feed off negativity would say "no one cares". Words of a true internet bully.

I'm with him and agree. Show dropped.
Go ahead and baselessly say I'll still watch.
Why am I on this thread if I don't like the show? To find people on the same boat as me but people like you sadistically enjoy punching holes in the boat for absolutely no reason other than you love to drown opinions.
Jan 10, 2015 2:10 PM
Jun 2012
So happy he's alive, if Slaine was the mc I wouldn't consider watching the second season. Woot Inaho!
Jan 10, 2015 2:15 PM

Apr 2008
baboomrr said:
Darklight0303 said:

Did he ask for the world to care? No. So why do you care to say the world doesn't care?
Only people who feed off negativity would say "no one cares". Words of a true internet bully.

I'm with him and agree. Show dropped.
Go ahead and baselessly say I'll still watch.
Why am I on this thread if I don't like the show? To find people on the same boat as me but people like you sadistically enjoy punching holes in the boat for absolutely no reason other than you love to drown opinions.

I don't have to punch any holes when the boat you people are in was MADE with holes from the start. I just love watching you go down with it and drowning in your ignorance
Jan 10, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Carl_Johnson said:

Lol, so true XD
Jan 10, 2015 9:49 PM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Carl_Johnson said:

Then by that logic go drink a gallon of bleach and jump off the tallest building you can find, cuz it's a good thing the world wouldn't give a damn if you're alive or not. <3

[spoiler] ^That's what i would say if i was enough of a tool like you to go to your level of stupidity, "herp derp no1 carezzz wat u think lalala inaho iz da best"
Carl_JohnsonJan 11, 2015 2:04 AM
Jan 11, 2015 1:11 AM

Jul 2011
I hate Inaho, so I really hope he is dead, but I doubt it.

10/10 if Inaho is dead.

5/10 if he comes back.

Carl_Johnson said:
fuck that thing

^
I hate him too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2015 1:15 AM

Apr 2008
atmmachine11 said:

10/10 if Inaho is dead.

5/10 if he comes back.

Carl_Johnson said:
fuck that thing

^
I hate him too.

The new episode is out. The answer is already given. I sip on your bitter teas ohohoh
Jan 11, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2011
Darklight0303 said:
atmmachine11 said:

10/10 if Inaho is dead.

5/10 if he comes back.

^
I hate him too.

The new episode is out. The answer is already given. I sip on your bitter teas ohohoh

Have not seen season two episode one yet, but I'm assuming he's alive. : ' ) r.i.p me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2015 10:27 PM
Jul 2014
Wait is it just me or did the princess seem to lean forward to block the shot for inaho?
there was no reason for her to lean forward anyhow, and the bullet seemed to be going towards inaho even though the count wasnt aiming at him intentionally
Jan 23, 2015 10:32 AM

Dec 2009
I see why people are saying fuck slaine.

So this is basically the worst possible outcome of the battle. No wonder people were up in arms after this aired, I wouldn't want to be left with this cliffhanger.

So the princess is dead, Inaho is dead, and Saaubaum is dead. I doubt that will stop the war. People fight for anything and everything it doesn't change that nature of human beings.

P.S. Fuck Slaine
Feb 6, 2015 8:27 PM

Dec 2008
blazehero said:
I see why people are saying fuck slaine.

So this is basically the worst possible outcome of the battle. No wonder people were up in arms after this aired, I wouldn't want to be left with this cliffhanger.

So the princess is dead, Inaho is dead, and Saaubaum is dead. I doubt that will stop the war. People fight for anything and everything it doesn't change that nature of human beings.

P.S. Fuck Slaine

I haven't seen season two yet, but yeah I'm just as confused why Slaine decided to save Saazbuam. My best guess was that maybe he owed him or he didn't know that was Saazbuam was about to be killed by Inaho. If anyone has a better theory for his actions then go on ahead. Him shooting Inaho was cold (then again karma for what Inaho did to him earlier), and now I'm not even sure who's side he's supposed to be on.

However, there might be a method to the madness so I'm not willing to fully hate Slaine just yet, but it did soil my opinion of him a bit.
Feb 13, 2015 9:57 AM

Sep 2014
First season is good , great opening and soundtracks , art also.

Understood why Slaine is hated D:
Feb 15, 2015 2:47 AM

Aug 2010
...Slaine is the dark horse... :O

Damn, Inaho and the princess died?!!

Does it mean season 2 will focus on Slaine? In the poster I only saw Slaine lol
Feb 17, 2015 2:57 PM
Mar 2014
Woah the princess and Inaho died ?!?

On what is the 2nd season being focused then? Just Slain ?

The action was pretty good, a chill winterwind to end this season

7.7/10
Feb 17, 2015 5:54 PM

Apr 2008
Eiji-chan said:
Woah the princess and Inaho died ?!?

On what is the 2nd season being focused then? Just Slain ?

The action was pretty good, a chill winterwind to end this season

7.7/10

There was no confirmation they died
Feb 18, 2015 11:54 PM

May 2014
Motherfuck shit ass bitch fuck shit dick bitch fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that shit though......lol
Feb 19, 2015 6:23 AM

Aug 2014
Seriously Slaine is the kid who tries too hard, but he ends up fucking everything for everyone. he was even shocked that the princess died when he helped the guy who wanted TO KILL HER. Go home Slaine. No one wants you here. You are like a brainless puppy that I like watching getting beat up.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 7, 2015 6:02 PM

Aug 2014
I'm surprised with the amount of salt here. I liked this ending. If only the show would end and not continue, it'd be a half way decent series. It still might be, but a continuation of this doesn't seem like it will go well.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Mar 14, 2015 2:53 PM
May 2013
That Slaine B-)
The justice is now done , Slaine got his revenge for that NTR.
I just love tragic endings but I the spoilers from 2nd season ruined this >.>
Mar 14, 2015 3:11 PM

Apr 2008
Zarnaav said:
That Slaine B-)
The justice is now done , Slaine got his revenge for that NTR.
I just love tragic endings but I the spoilers from 2nd season ruined this >.>

For it to be NTR he needed to be loved by the Princess to begin with. Which he never was as anything beyond a friend and a tutor
Mar 19, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
What a shitty show, everything was bad, but at least it's bad to a point where it's just funny, unlike Unlimited Fafnir which is just.. atrocious. The ending was badass though, got me interested in second season.

One thing they got it slightly right is the antagonists, they are not bad just because, it could have been done a little better still.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 21, 2015 10:42 AM
Oct 2011
Just finished this today and I understand why I don't see ppl raving about this imo the script is horrible Slaine's charecter development is horrible and inaho wth ! he is just OP for this series.
Mar 24, 2015 4:17 PM

Oct 2014
What the fuck just happened?
Everybody's dead
Mar 28, 2015 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
S1 is bad?
Think about it
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Pages (43) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.