Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2014 12:07 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New wave comes, and like before, Naofumi helps the citizens whereas the other heroes blindly tackle the boss. Glass finally appears then disappears after causing much havoc. I'm really pissed at the king, he seriously has an extreme bias towards Naofumi no matter how much Naofumi saves and helps the kingdom. He should be grateful, seeing that the country would fall to ruin without the Shield Hero, instead he just brands him a criminal for his own gains. Even going so far as to claim he kidnapped the second princess. I'm just hoping he'll get his just deserts later on.
Sep 21, 2014 8:02 PM

May 2012
Well lets just stop worrying about trash at this point I just really he gets killed along with the bitch princess .... Still Naofumi has surely grown alot and even though he didnt want to help the 2nd princess at first Im certain something good will come from it, I hope she stays in the party forever now !
I also want to know if the Queen really supports Naofumi and there isnt any lies behind it.
Also next volume theyre gonna go visit the pope right? man I just know that hes gonna be a piece of trash as well .....
Im also exited about the Class up !!! I really wanna see the possibilities for that.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Sep 23, 2014 10:38 AM
Oct 2013
Altay545 said:
Well lets just stop worrying about trash at this point I just really he gets killed along with the bitch princess .... Still Naofumi has surely grown alot and even though he didnt want to help the 2nd princess at first Im certain something good will come from it, I hope she stays in the party forever now !
I also want to know if the Queen really supports Naofumi and there isnt any lies behind it.
Also next volume theyre gonna go visit the pope right? man I just know that hes gonna be a piece of trash as well .....
Im also exited about the Class up !!! I really wanna see the possibilities for that.

With the build I have read pertaining to the Queen if she turns out to be "evil" that would suck. Looks like Naofumi is stuck in the middle of a possible "successor" battle. Queen wants Mel and Trash wants Bitch as next Queen.... have to wait and see. And oh yea cant wait for the class up.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jun 15, 2016 2:02 AM

Feb 2011
Sorry for bring this up yet again, but readers got to know. Even though the novel and the manga are both headed in the same direction, all the events are unfolding differently. In some areas, the manga is better. In others, the novel. I'd consider take my time picking which events were executed better, but that'd be time consuming. Among the biggest changes would be the battle with Glass. The manga completely redefines the waves. It may have been the worst change they made to the story since it may effect future waves. Anyhow, I'm sticking to the novel because it's further along in the story. The manga is going at a snails pace, and I don't blame them since the changes to the story are probably what's causing it. I understand some changes, but they're overdoing it at this rate.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jan 22, 2019 5:39 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Another characters gets introduced!
Melty is kinda sweet girl, certainly better than BITCH, also that extra chapter tells alot of background and hints what is to come, really interesting.

Some really cool twists here, the whole Wave felt intense but then you still had Melty attempted murder near the 65%, and after that it just keep going and going.
Hyped for next volume, only feels a waste they cant upper class yet, all this exp wasted...

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.