Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2009 2:01 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kind of sad... I mean this show may not be many people favorites or best but it definitely deserves more than a 6..

This episode was kind of sad... she had to leave it all, a life she always wanted and her friends that she spent 5 years time with. Iono... how she could do that... This show just has a universal theme of unexpected leaving.

I still have yet to understand the plot of this show.... Why did they go 5 years in the future? I guess we'll find out after another exciting episode of popotan...

Haha, the rock paper scissor thing was kind of funny. I would say my favorite character in the show so far would be mai or the maid... they are the only one's in my eyes so far who seem to feel any sadness. Yes... I said the emotionless maid. I find that i usually like those type of characters. Those who show the least emotions usually develop the most depth.
Apr 3, 2010 11:23 AM

Aug 2009
I think the only reason why they went five years into the future was to show Mai she can not have a normal life due to the fact that not only can she not age she also can not change.
Sep 20, 2012 2:28 PM

May 2012
Nice episode, I was amazed when the wig fell but yea than I realized the same that she didn't aged!

Good episode up to the second half!
Jun 11, 2015 7:56 AM

Sep 2010
Well, that was the best episode of all 6 I watched for now. Hope the anime will keep it that way later (i.e. being interesting).

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Jan 17, 2021 6:35 PM

May 2012
you know i started this show years ago and put it on hold and am just now getting back to it, and honestly its been a pleasant surprise so far, its really not bad at all...not particularly good either, but not bad lol
Jun 1, 2021 3:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is really getting more interesting, best episode so far! So she really lived for 5 years here but if she's not near to the mansion her body just can't grow hmm, well that's sad but they all had to left, and it's a farewell to the friends she finally made for so long :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Popotan Episode 7 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 10, 2008

11 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 6, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Popotan Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Sep 20, 2012

9 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 12, 2023 6:28 AM

Poll: » Popotan Episode 9 Discussion

Kotori - Oct 10, 2008

7 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 3, 2023 3:30 AM

» 'Mild' nudity? Did I read that right?

Fear_the_Reefer - Mar 14, 2014

4 by Br3dWinn3rs »»
Aug 3, 2021 3:40 AM

Poll: » Popotan Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Sep 20, 2012

1 by Ashhk »»
Jun 1, 2021 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.