Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2008 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well chapter 77 is out, and what a chapter the return of the fab 7 shows that this arc is coming to an end soon
Feb 6, 2008 3:16 PM
Jun 2007
too much of Clarice, too little of the heroes....*sigh*. as with previous chapters, this was really slooooow.

anyways, I thought that that was quite gallant of Clarice even though she's quite pathetic. this doesn't completely change how I see her but it definitely improved.

The 7's appearance at the very last moment was very typical. it didn't have any element of surprise since you knew this was coming 3 issues ago. what I'm surprised about is Clare's strength since she destroyed a large chunk of Agatha's body.

Feb 6, 2008 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
Avarice said:
The 7's appearance at the very last moment was very typical. it didn't have any element of surprise since you knew this was coming 3 issues ago. what I'm surprised about is Clare's strength since she destroyed a large chunk of Agatha's body.

well for one thing we can probably place it down to surprise as Agatha wasn't expecting it. Though on the other hand Clare defeated Rigaldo; a former number 2 aswell, so Agatha's toast
Feb 6, 2008 3:38 PM

Jun 2007
well yeah awesome last page
that is what we were waiting for
clare comes back
god so awesome
cant wait for next chapter
Feb 6, 2008 3:44 PM

Apr 2007
oh, Agatha's fucked. go you 7 ranger~
Feb 6, 2008 3:45 PM

Oct 2007
Finally, my god it was about time we saw them again.

Feb 6, 2008 4:03 PM

Oct 2007
noelhoi said:
oh, Agatha's fucked. go you 7 ranger~

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Netforce said:
Finally, my god it was about time we saw them again.

YES AGAIN!!!!

Why Why Why.... Why do i have to wait till March for the next issue???? WHY????

More More More.... I want more Claymore, I want more of my lovely Clare!!!!

Clare - "A town i have links to... will not be destroyed this easily"
Awakened - "You... Who are you?"
Clare - "You do not need to know" "Because you will die here"

Is it me or is Clare more Badass than ever!!! You can even 'see' it in her speech :P
She's strong now and she knows it!!!
FriendlysoulFeb 6, 2008 4:07 PM
Feb 6, 2008 4:24 PM

Jan 2007
yay, finally an appearence.
Feb 6, 2008 4:38 PM

Mar 2007
dammit , my roommates must think of me that i am a retard , i started yelling of joy at the last page >_>

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Feb 6, 2008 6:42 PM

Oct 2007
kurotsuki said:
dammit , my roommates must think of me that i am a retard , i started yelling of joy at the last page >_>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am visualizing the scene now... Last page is slowly loading... kuro's face is starting to form to a shocked smile.. then HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
Roommates face him and say... should we call 911 :P
Feb 6, 2008 6:49 PM

Mar 2007
lol it was more like a " WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH F*CK YEAH BABY !!!! "
Lucky the roommates were outside so the only that may have heard me is the neighboor :P

Feb 6, 2008 6:50 PM
Jun 2007
kurotsuki said:
lol it was more like a " WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH F*CK YEAH BABY !!!! "
Lucky the roommates were outside so the only that may have heard me is the neighboor :P

If I was you're neighbor, I wouldn't have believed that you were reading manga when you said that.
Feb 6, 2008 6:54 PM

Mar 2007
hahaha yeah , can't help it , i coudnt control the emotion of finally seeing Clare after so long.
Especially since i wanted her to arrive this Exact same way , twas like Yagi realized my wish XD

Feb 6, 2008 8:15 PM

Jun 2007
Liar k-chan you probably jumped up and said HUZZAAAHHH!!!
or EXCELSIOR!!
XD
but im sure it was in the back of everyone's mind that someone would save them
like who is gonna show up someone has too
and then bam Clare comes
i just had a big smile and said AWESOME FREAKING AWESOME
Feb 6, 2008 8:30 PM
Sep 2007
YES there back.
Hi
Feb 6, 2008 8:35 PM

Mar 2007
dancu said:
Liar k-chan you probably jumped up and said HUZZAAAHHH!!!
or EXCELSIOR!!
XD
but im sure it was in the back of everyone's mind that someone would save them
like who is gonna show up someone has too
and then bam Clare comes
i just had a big smile and said AWESOME FREAKING AWESOME

lol , EXCELSIOR!! ?wtf ? xD

Feb 6, 2008 8:40 PM

Jun 2007
i think um al gore said on south park in teh manbearpig episode
Feb 6, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2007
haha true , i remember .
Damn i should have yelled that instead :P.
Guess i'll keep it for next chapter if i see Miria kick some ass.

Feb 6, 2008 9:07 PM

Jun 2007
to see Miria kicking ass i think i will get goosebumps and great feelings of joy
Feb 6, 2008 9:39 PM

Sep 2007
Although I knew the 7 would be showing up at some point, I must admit a bit of excitement when they did.

I think my exact thoughts were, "F*CK YEAH! About damn time!"

Though having to wait a whole month to see their kick-assery = :(
Feb 6, 2008 10:15 PM

Sep 2007
Enjoyed episode!..

..In the next episode i will be happy with Badass Clare's VICTORY *-* but very sad with the probably death of Galatea T_T Praying for her! > < xD
Feb 7, 2008 4:29 AM

Oct 2007
Kouta said:
Enjoyed episode!..

..In the next episode i will be happy with Badass Clare's VICTORY *-* but very sad with the probably death of Galatea T_T Praying for her! > < xD

Dont say that...
Maybe Galatea will not die, she is in a bad shape yes, but now that the "Fantastic 7" are there (I think that is a nice name) the Awakened will no longer bother with her, but with her new enemies...
Feb 7, 2008 5:32 AM

Nov 2004
Was a nice one xD
Loved seeing Clare not being so withdrawn and indecisive anymore =)
Feb 8, 2008 12:58 AM

Dec 2006
Only one thing:

*________________*

Why is it published in a monthly magazine?? T___T I want more!!

~Do you think that I smile because everything's alright?~
Feb 9, 2008 2:08 AM
Dec 2007
HEY! it was only Clare's face that was shown at the last page!
She's a BADASS NOW!!!!

Page 28 when Agatha's part was destroyed and 29 (2nd page before last), I JUMPED HELL YEA!! WHO THE F*** WOULD THIS BE?? at the part when Clare's half face was shown "A town that i have links to will not be destroyed easily"......... DAMN THAT PART, ITS THE CLIMAX!!!

What i wonder is Why didn't Galatea notice them coming? since she has the sharpest perception of Yoma... probably she was just dead tired for being POKED into the wall...

P.S. Miata has such a CUTE face when her eyes were like an INNOCENT childs'
Feb 9, 2008 3:13 AM

Oct 2007
binarycloud said:
What i wonder is Why didn't Galatea notice them coming? since she has the sharpest perception of Yoma... probably she was just dead tired for being POKED into the wall...

You forget, after hiding in the north for 7 years, without EVER releaceing their yoki, they learned to control and hide their presence!!! That proves it with Galatea.
Basically its the same thing that Rafaela can do! (if she is still living).
Feb 9, 2008 7:50 AM

Oct 2006
At last they appeared! I was starting to think it wasn't gonna happen in this chapter again.

Now considering not only Clare but Miria, Helen & Deneve are there this shoudn't take too long. Unless Ms. Awakened no 2 pulls something out of the hat. But I can't really visualise that happing though.

That said, I'm expecting the "fantastic 7" to become "fantastic 8" with Galatea joing their ranks.

Friendlysoul said:
binarycloud said:
You forget, after hiding in the north for 7 years, without EVER releaceing their yoki, they learned to control and hide their presence!!! That proves it with Galatea.
Basically its the same thing that Rafaela can do! (if she is still living).
The extreme youki supression the 7 can manage, plus Galatead being greatly wounded are indeed the most probable reasons she didn't sense them coming.

As for Rafaela, something tells me she's alive and kicking, and that she's gonna be a big thorn in the path of those 7/8. It would seem right that a character with the relevance of Rafaela would just disappear. Even after 7 years.
Feb 9, 2008 10:56 AM

Oct 2007
Kayrhandros said:
That said, I'm expecting the "fantastic 7" to become "fantastic 8" with Galatea joing their ranks.

I think "fantastic 7" has a nicer ring to it than "fantastic 8" although i too wish Galatea joins their ranks, but i dont think so. I think she will stay alive, but will not join their ranks.
Feb 9, 2008 12:10 PM
Jun 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Kayrhandros said:

I think "fantastic 7" has a nicer ring to it than "fantastic 8" although i too wish Galatea joins their ranks, but i dont think so. I think she will stay alive, but will not join their ranks.

what will she do then? She hasn't mentioned any specific goals other than to stay out of the organization's sight. now that the "fantastic 7" has appeared, its apparent that Galatea will ask the reason for their return. upon learning of the 7's purpose, I think she'll join them as well since she could have a vendetta against the organization. there's also Riful roaming around searching for her or someone like her. isn't it much more practical to team up in order to be able to at least hold your own against her?
Feb 9, 2008 3:53 PM

Oct 2007
Avarice said:
Friendlysoul said:
Kayrhandros said:

what will she do then? She hasn't mentioned any specific goals other than to stay out of the organization's sight. now that the "fantastic 7" has appeared, its apparent that Galatea will ask the reason for their return. upon learning of the 7's purpose, I think she'll join them as well since she could have a vendetta against the organization. there's also Riful roaming around searching for her or someone like her. isn't it much more practical to team up in order to be able to at least hold your own against her?

True, but i am only guessing...
I really do think that she will not be joining them, but i dont know the reason, maybe she will stay in that town, or go somewhere else... But with one hand and no eyes, she will probably be slowing them down.

Also the writer gave them Cynthia that has long range detection skills like Galatea!!!
The writer is almost telling us that she will not be joining them!!!
Feb 11, 2008 12:26 PM
Jun 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Avarice said:
Friendlysoul said:
Kayrhandros said:

True, but i am only guessing...
I really do think that she will not be joining them, but i dont know the reason, maybe she will stay in that town, or go somewhere else... But with one hand and no eyes, she will probably be slowing them down.

Also the writer gave them Cynthia that has long range detection skills like Galatea!!!
The writer is almost telling us that she will not be joining them!!!

Isn't she a defensive type? she could regenerate her arm once this battle is over.

Cynthia is a pseudo-Galatea, her detection skills are not as refined as Galatea. =P
Feb 11, 2008 1:38 PM

Oct 2007
EDIT: Accidental Double Post
Feb 11, 2008 1:39 PM

Oct 2007

True True, I forgot about that...
But the "Fantastic 7" do not need that huge long range that Galatea has.
Also dont underestimate Cynthia, she has been refining her skills for 7 years, WHILE keeping her yoki hidden due to their circumstances... She might actually be at par with Galatea now, or only just bellow her skill...
Also Claire has good yoki detection skills at close and medium range, which is how she fights anyway...
Feb 12, 2008 3:47 AM

Nov 2007
So many wrong decisions on Clarice's part - can't believe she ignored the ex-nr.2 awakened being and almost caused a holocaust in that town. At least she has not become pathetic enough to abandon Miata, still doesn't improve her much in my eyes.
Really curious what the intention of her introduction into the story is.
Feb 12, 2008 7:11 AM

Nov 2007
yeah I wish they'd do something to that idiot #47, glad to finally see Clare and the others, while I like Galatea the other 2 are kinda yawn. man 1 claymore a month is not enough, if only they'd fix the anime and get it caught up to here.
Feb 13, 2008 12:51 AM

Jul 2007
Good chapter, not much info though.. want more!
Feb 13, 2008 7:49 AM
Dec 2007
Well, Rafaela Must still be alive.
mystik said:
yeah I wish they'd do something to that idiot #47, glad to finally see Clare and the others, while I like Galatea the other 2 are kinda yawn. man 1 claymore a month is not enough, if only they'd fix the anime and get it caught up to here.
Fix the anime? how do they do that... They'd need to remake episode 20+ and thousands of sites will have to change their links and other infos... And it still lacks manga materials... Thats the reason they had to make a suck ass ending.

P.S. Galatea felt the Youki of Clarice while she was using an energy suppressant.. Those 7-Deadly-Sins have extremely hidden their Youki.. So which works better? Suppressant or Training?
Feb 13, 2008 8:18 AM

Oct 2007
binarycloud said:
Galatea felt the Youki of Clarice while she was using an energy suppressant.. Those 7-Deadly-Sins have extremely hidden their Youki.. So which works better? Suppressant or Training?

You are right there! She felt Clarice's youki with suppressants, but she was confused when the awakened lost a part of its body, and could not detect any of the seven there...
Training works better then!!!
Feb 17, 2008 7:30 PM

Dec 2007
Friendlysoul said:

True True, I forgot about that...
But the "Fantastic 7" do not need that huge long range that Galatea has.
Also dont underestimate Cynthia, she has been refining her skills for 7 years, WHILE keeping her yoki hidden due to their circumstances... She might actually be at par with Galatea now, or only just bellow her skill...
Also Claire has good yoki detection skills at close and medium range, which is how she fights anyway...

Yes, but Galatea also spent 7 years keeping her yoki hidden and due to losing her eye's, her skills have increased greatly. I'd say she is still much better than Cynthia.
Feb 17, 2008 7:36 PM

Oct 2007
I agree, Cynthia is inferior, but that does not mean Galatea will join them...
I think the artist gave them Cynthia since he was not planning to join Galatea with them...

(I hope i am wrong though)
Feb 17, 2008 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
Woot! Claire can hurry up and pwn this bitch so we can hopefully move on and find out what happened with Raki

Feb 23, 2008 8:00 PM

Oct 2007
Honestly I was expecting all the new ones to die off before clare & co got there, assuming they even did show up. Good to see galatea is gonna at the very least live through this. Can't wait for the next chapter..
Feb 23, 2008 9:30 PM

Oct 2007
Shiken_ said:
Honestly I was expecting all the new ones to die off before clare & co got there, assuming they even did show up. Good to see galatea is gonna at the very least live through this. Can't wait for the next chapter..

You never know... you never know :P
*fingers crossed*
Feb 24, 2008 10:46 PM

Sep 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Shiken_ said:

*fingers crossed*

The only way I see Galatea kicking it is from some final strike out of the dying ex-No.2 Awakened One. I honestly don't imagine the Magnificent 7 are going to struggle too much here, though I suppose the AO could still have tricks up her sleeve.

And yes, one release a month is killer. ;_;
Feb 25, 2008 3:36 AM

Oct 2007
Rehwyn said:
Friendlysoul said:
Shiken_ said:

*fingers crossed*

The only way I see Galatea kicking it is from some final strike out of the dying ex-No.2 Awakened One. I honestly don't imagine the Magnificent 7 are going to struggle too much here, though I suppose the AO could still have tricks up her sleeve.

And yes, one release a month is killer. ;_;

You you are probably right... oh well... Once a month is a killer, what can we do...
Mar 2, 2008 2:59 AM

Jan 2007
Oh man. Three pages of EPIC CRYING.

I love this fricking series. Clarice finally actually gave me a reason to like her, despite her being totally useless. I still think going back for Miata is a bigger deal for her even though it's like "duh" don't just let her die. I mean really, if I was that pathetic my first instinct would be to run away too, and I don't think I'd come running back, especially not for some special ed monster child I got slapped with as part of my job that I don't actually get paid for. I mean, maybe I would, but I'd probably die, instead of being fueled to safety by the passion of my return. Or whatever.
Mar 26, 2008 11:22 PM

Sep 2007
MAMA!!
Sep 21, 2008 7:28 AM

Feb 2008
Fucking awesome chapter.
Sep 1, 2009 3:25 AM

Aug 2008
Woot! Saving Private Galatea!

Kouta said:
but very sad with the probably death of Galatea T_T Praying for her! > < xD
If Claymore taught us one thing, it's that no one's dead till they're cut into 2+.

I lol'd hard at Clarice crying for someone to help her!
Aug 15, 2010 9:05 AM

Jun 2009
1st time to see Miata's eyes

WTF, instead of crying - just escape GDMIT

This is what I'm waiting for!! Clare's group, my boring time with Clarice has ended - Hurray
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 50 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 12, 2010

14 by aod-kun »»
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.