Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 12, 2014 4:48 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's some cheap way to cater to dem GajeelxLevy pairing fans.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 12, 2014 4:51 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah! Way to go, Levy. Now they might have a chance.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 12, 2014 5:02 AM

Oct 2013
Wish we would get more insight on limitations, etc on Natsu and Gajeel's 'second magic power' because Hiro seems to be making the characters sorta OP again..
Aug 12, 2014 5:18 AM

Apr 2008
And the Gale ship has officially gained Battleship status! Gaze in awe. Solid chapter. Nice to see Torafusa pulling out all the stops finally. And thank god no sign of gray ANYWHERE.
Aug 12, 2014 5:34 AM

Jan 2012
The Levy and Gajeel fans musta had a blast with this one. :D Good to see Torafusa can actually be a threat too.
Aug 12, 2014 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
Well that was intense but I yeah, I can see the ship sail for Levy and Gajeel from this chapter. This is like an early Xmas gift.
Aug 12, 2014 6:49 AM

Sep 2011
Is this the first time a couple actually kissed in this manga?
Aug 12, 2014 6:50 AM

Apr 2008
The_Mad_Wizard said:

aye sir
Aug 12, 2014 6:58 AM

Jun 2013
Beautiful chapter. I'm glad Natsu's flames didn't work in the water, I mean that would've been shitty if he were able to fight. GaLe shipper might fangasm a lot about this chapter.
Aug 12, 2014 6:58 AM

Nov 2012
time to copy paste haru's gravity core in underwater battle for next chapter...
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 12, 2014 7:00 AM

Sep 2011
Darklight0303 said:
The_Mad_Wizard said:

aye sir

Now that explains all that commotion from the other room.
There are GaLe fans there and I believe it's dangerous to go check them out right now. ( •_•)
Aug 12, 2014 9:12 AM

Feb 2013
5/5 and it seems we gonna see him dragon force soon !
GEE HEE !
Aug 12, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2012
Seems like it's not a good idea to touch Gajeel's woman.
Aug 12, 2014 9:14 AM

Apr 2008
Zenneth said:

Uh Dragon Force needs something of his element highly charged with magic. Natsu and Wendy proved that.
Aug 12, 2014 9:14 AM

Jul 2014
5/5 !!! another nice episode on this arc !!! i hope also to see gajeel on dragon force, killing them all and after this trolling natsu :P !!!!!
BROUM BROUM BROUM !!!!!!

MEGA COOL DASE !!!!!!
Aug 12, 2014 9:17 AM

Dec 2008
Woo! It's Gajeel's turn to fight!
Aug 12, 2014 9:19 AM

Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Zenneth said:

Uh Dragon Force needs something of his element highly charged with magic. Natsu and Wendy proved that.

well since garjeel hasnt activated DF in the series it should be about time to do it. He will find a way to achieve it i am sure of it !
GEE HEE !
Aug 12, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2008
Zenneth said:
Darklight0303 said:

well since garjeel hasnt activated DF in the series it should be about time to do it. He will find a way to achieve it i am sure of it !

If he can find high power metal to eat yes. He is not gonna activate it from a kiss. Dragon Force doesn't work like that.
Aug 12, 2014 9:31 AM
Sep 2012
Didn't know there was a chapter today, I should have known that was possible.

Chapter cover, Levy being a bookworm, that was a nice cover no fan service, Levy is the anti Lucy. Though she doesn't have much to show off, but still. I thought this cover would be no relevance on the chapter.

I love Lucy's face at the beginning, she is thinking what we all thinking, are they really doing this now? So Natsu and Gajeel those idiots had their opponents down, and they waste time goofing off and let them back up.

Well they get up, and Torafusa had enough. Already finally Gajeel going to get his spotlight fight, no more fighting fooders. I am excited. Levy noticed some dark water, I thought nothing of that scene at the time, probably should have.

So Torafusa he has Gajeel down, looks like Gajeel's dead, until Levy shows up, I was legitly surprised at that, I thought Levy would play an inspiration, Gajeel thinks of her and is motivated not to give up, but didn't expect Levy to actully show up.

Than Torafusa did something stupid, he messed with Gajeel's woman, and now he is pissed, Gajeel had giving him, now you give him motivaiton to kick you butt. Real dumb.

A nice solid chapter, I am a GajeelxLevy shipper, so yeah this chapter was awesome. I knew Gajeel wasn't going to die, he is a dragon slayer, and no dragon slayers are going to die here, they are suppose to play a big role in the final battle of the series, they are not dying now, but Levy showing up, nice surpise. Just like Lucy earlier in the arc, and now Levy here, now to see the girls save the guys once and a while. So Gajeel and Levy they are going to have the big romatic moment that Hiro promesed us? If they get together, maybe Lucy will start to think of getting things moving with Natsu already.
Aug 12, 2014 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
Raven-kun said:

What do you expect Mashima-sensei to do? have Natsu kiss Gajeel? I don't doubt some very... particular fan base are going to go crazy with that but I for one, am glad he didn't go that route.
Aug 12, 2014 9:48 AM

Jun 2013
well interesting

Wow...Poison water eh? that Sea demon is no joke it seem. 100x more dangerous than that Bomb user.

LEVI!? O.o Aw, if that is not confirmation about that these 2 are so going to be pair...then I don't know what is!! XD Beware...Overprotective Dragon that is now protecting his Mate...has Awoken!!!! XD
JarjaxleAug 12, 2014 9:54 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 12, 2014 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
Unless I am mistaken; this is the first kiss scene in all of Fairy Tail XD
Aug 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Oct 2013

Did really Mashima draw that chapter or an GajeelxLevy fanboy? :D
Aug 12, 2014 9:57 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Zenneth said:

If he can find high power metal to eat yes. He is not gonna activate it from a kiss. Dragon Force doesn't work like that.

Em. Haven't he activated it already in GMG? remember? Gajeel vs Rogue match.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 12, 2014 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Darklight0303 said:

Em. Haven't he activated it already in GMG? remember? Gajeel vs Rogue match.

Nope. That was his combined mode like lightning fire dragon
Aug 12, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2013
I expected the romantic chapter to be a troll moment or Elfgreen so Gajeel and Levy fangirling! First Lucy in the waves now Gajeel the diver. You have hurt Gajeel's woman prepare to die demon. Haven't been this excited since the Lucy mini-arc this wait for the next chapter will be long and hard.
Aug 12, 2014 10:11 AM

May 2010
my otp FUCKING FEELS MAN <33333
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 12, 2014 10:29 AM

May 2012
I liked the chapter lol. That Levy stuff surprised me despite the cover...
Aug 12, 2014 10:39 AM
Jul 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvcp4Ub3JM

When Gajeel whales on Torufasa, this theme is gonna be looping in my head.
Aug 12, 2014 11:06 AM
Apr 2013
I know its cheap, but a kiss is a kiss.
Aug 12, 2014 11:59 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter as usual. Torafusa facing off against Gajeel in an awesome fight. The formers black water poison is great, Gajeel really had to think on his feet, sealing his mouth with metal was great. The kiss though, oh my god I was in heaven, I'd give the chapter 10/10 just for that alone. Now Gajeel is on the counter attack. Metal always > water.
Aug 12, 2014 1:24 PM

Jul 2013

I have nothing else to say. I don't ship them but it was still awesome!
Aug 12, 2014 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
What a way to get this couple to kiss XD I didn't mind though :P

I love this couple a lot.

Other than that, thought what happened this chap was BS -.- what's with that hax ability and where the hell did it come from?

One thing I must admit, the art this chapter was stellar even more than usual :O
Aug 12, 2014 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
chapter was kind of meh, thought the GaLe moments were forced.

Darklight0303 said:
And the Gale ship has officially gained Battleship status! Gaze in awe. Solid chapter. Nice to see Torafusa pulling out all the stops finally. And thank god no sign of gray ANYWHERE.

oh look this buffoon is still obsessed with Gray. Get a gripe.
I'm so glad Natsu didn't have any spotlight. THANK GOD.
Aug 12, 2014 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
Barion-Zara said:
What a way to get this couple to kiss XD I didn't mind though :P

I love this couple a lot.

Other than that, thought what happened this chap was BS -.- what's with that hax ability and where the hell did it come from?

One thing I must admit, the art this chapter was stellar even more than usual :O

In what way was this chapter BS? Because Torafusa flooded the guild with water and poison.. You're trying too hard
Aug 12, 2014 2:42 PM

Mar 2012
The_Mad_Wizard said:

Didn't Erza and Jellal kissed for a moment? We can't really see it if they did or was about to..

MoeGod said:

Raven-kun said:

What do you expect Mashima-sensei to do? have Natsu kiss Gajeel? I don't doubt some very... particular fan base are going to go crazy with that but I for one, am glad he didn't go that route.

Why so anger, it was cheap, how many times do you see this cliche of X man is drowning and Y girl comes and saves him with a kiss? Not to mention, the fight felt a bit too rushed, and I can't determine power levels (though we should know it doesnt even matter anymore).

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 12, 2014 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
Well damn I sure missed Kisame, glad to see him in action again, gj Kishi.

Oh. :/
Aug 12, 2014 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
wut did I just read?
Gajeel x Levy kyaaaaaa
Aug 12, 2014 4:35 PM

Feb 2014
That poison water was BS though.
Aug 12, 2014 4:41 PM

Apr 2008
Flashoftheback said:

Not really. TOrafusa has repeatedly stated that fighting in water was his forte and his body was hydrodynamic as fuck so him being able to provide the water for his fighting style makes sense.
Aug 12, 2014 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Ha, i knew it, the moment they went underwater! it felt kinda cheap but i loved it, good chapter
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 12, 2014 5:18 PM

Jun 2011
The good thing about is chapter is that there is finally a love story that is evolving, to show your love is a normal thing in life and it's always shown as too special in manga I think.

But there is one thing i didn't get. Natsu says something so he swallows water and is paralized, thats legit. But Gejeel says something to Natsu and he doesn't swallow water? That was kind of strange because you saw air bubbles in the picture so he had to swallow at least a bit water because his mouth was open.
Aug 12, 2014 5:57 PM

Dec 2008
Gajeel/Levy isn't one of my ships but this was fantastic. Made me squeal in delight.
I was expecting him to say something like "HANDS OFF MY GIRL/WOMAN!" which would've been a bit strange but would have equally made me squeal. "HANDS OFF!" works just as fine! I am relatively pleased by this development.
Aug 12, 2014 6:22 PM

May 2012
that kiss caught me off guard.. I thought she'll give Gajeel 'Air' by using her magic..
always love to see Gajeel than Gray..

Aug 12, 2014 7:13 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Flashoftheback said:

Not really. TOrafusa has repeatedly stated that fighting in water was his forte and his body was hydrodynamic as fuck so him being able to provide the water for his fighting style makes sense.

And for whatever reason, it's only Gajeel who didn't "accidentally" inhale the poison and passed out and for whatever reason Natsu can't use his ability in water. If the one who conscious is Natsu, would Levi kiss him??? -- So unnatural.
Aug 12, 2014 7:15 PM

Dec 2012
Gray is better than Gajeel.

Chapter sucked ass.
I mean how convenient of Levy automatically arrive in the same location of Gajeel, and give him a kiss to save his life.
Pretty boring. Forced, and crappy.

Only thing I liked is that Gajeel and Natsu was getting shit kicked by Torafusa.

6/10
Aug 12, 2014 7:17 PM

Dec 2012
Meh chapter. Gajeel doesn't interest me, and neither does Natsu.
Hope this fight ends soon. and we get back to other scenes.
Aug 12, 2014 7:42 PM
May 2014
Flashoftheback said:
Darklight0303 said:

And for whatever reason, it's only Gajeel who didn't "accidentally" inhale the poison and passed out and for whatever reason Natsu can't use his ability in water. If the one who conscious is Natsu, would Levi kiss him??? -- So unnatural.

have you ever lit a fire underwater?
Aug 12, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2014
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
Flashoftheback said:

have you ever lit a fire underwater?

Now you just didn't pay attention to it. Natsu did it in earlier chapter. Most notable was while in training pre-GMG.
Aug 12, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
These stock antagonists were actually holding their own for a couple pages? Wow.

Talk about plot convenience with Revy though, of all the people that could of come down to help them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.