Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 12, 2009 2:10 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First off, thank you for leaving it as "onii-san" CR. Much better.

However, now you're putting in every single sound effect. I didn't really need to read "E-gyaaa" but at least, you're getting someone better to do it now. Anyway, I think they put a giant white cover on the screen during the first part :P

That Lacrosse anime looks like it would be awesome. Bet you the next OVA is of that.

Love how Yuuto looked like he was actually considering buying those pictures of Haruka in a swimsuit.

Ah, when someone finally bought Haruka's doujinshi and the music started and it was all sweet and sentimental, I remembered why I like this show.

KYAAAA! Rie Kugimiya as Shana doing the "Tsundere" example! Loved it!
garfield15Oct 12, 2009 2:33 PM
Oct 12, 2009 3:35 PM
Aug 2009
Oh it aired awesome :P Download here I come!

EDIT: Scratch that, I aint making a trial account on CR jsut to stream the episode :S Guess I will have to wait for someone to sub.
KowalOct 12, 2009 3:38 PM
Oct 12, 2009 3:52 PM

Sep 2008
Heck yes, more Nocturne Girl's School Lacrosse Club.
Blargh... more censors...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 4:43 PM
Aug 2009
just check HS subs, lol ^^
Oct 12, 2009 5:06 PM

Apr 2008
bawww that was fluffier than... a bunny

Oct 12, 2009 5:12 PM

Nov 2008
pretty good episode, but not much going on
Oct 12, 2009 5:44 PM

Jul 2008
I couldn't believe the Shiina fanservice at the end! And I'm happy that Haruka sold at least one copy. :')
Oct 12, 2009 6:09 PM

Jul 2009
What a lovey dovey couple they are :)
garfield15 said:

Ah, when someone finally bought Haruka's doujinshi and the music started and it was all sweet and sentimental, I remembered why I like this show.
The BGM really fit in the situation there, love it

And Nobunaga is playing a bigger role in this season than the first season, i just like that guy, i hope he appeared more
Oct 12, 2009 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
Still censored crazy. It's still good though.
Oct 12, 2009 6:41 PM

Feb 2008
doesn't she realize that if he were to show up at that point she would be in deeper trouble....emotionally?
Oct 12, 2009 9:49 PM

Sep 2008
hehe i didnt knew what Lacrosse was....
i just love nobunaga and his knowledge about anime, but after remembering comic party....that doujin was just a kid drawing in a "good" circle
and i love too how when they lovey-dovey everyone surrounding them is like "damm them"
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 12, 2009 10:16 PM

Sep 2009
Some good stuff...I also liked the jealousy everyone else was feeling towards Haruka and Yuuto. I think this may have been better than the first episode.

I'm still wondering where they are going to take this show (in terms of plot)...or are they just going to have slice of life/romance/comedy stuff the entire time...
Oct 12, 2009 10:47 PM
Feb 2009

O dame
Oct 13, 2009 12:33 AM

Nov 2008
This episode was great~ I just love the scenes where those two has to talk like they're doing something naughty, lol. Better than first episode :P This can be as good as the first season.
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Oct 13, 2009 12:35 AM

Aug 2008
It was an enjoyable episode to watch.
Oct 13, 2009 12:56 AM

Mar 2008
If I have to say it this was rather bad. Really painful to watch all these generic and repetitive jokes. Nothing different from S1. Just the same all over again. It was very hard to watch this episode and that doesn't happen very often for me. I am really wondering why I liked S1 in the first place. I am on the edge of dropping this for good. There are tons of more entertaining shows this season.
Oct 13, 2009 12:58 AM

Aug 2009
I enjoyed this episode like I did with the episodes in previous season. Saying things that could be misunderstood... like --"it's my first time. Please be gentle..."

Oct 13, 2009 1:37 AM

Jan 2009
Lol taiga in the end... I can't figure out who was the first shadow... Haha cute episode.
Oct 13, 2009 3:21 AM

Jul 2008
The start was hilarious ! Though it's pretty used but still, it makes me smile everytime !

And the censoring ... horrible.

Oct 13, 2009 4:12 AM

Oct 2009
Episode was good. Will recheck ATX no censors version. So funny with Gentou and his overreaction and how all though Yuto was doing you know what but was not. Someone should make around 6:59 mark Haruka spinning with shinny eyes gif. Akiho was great too. The picture part with Mika was very funny. A Chateau Rafit 1916. O_O I am from France and this wine costs like thousands of dollars. Lacross anime thing is good too learning morals from it. Thanks to this anime I learned "tsundere and doushinji" meanings. I want to know the meaning of this:
does Shiina lose her virginity or innocence because Yukari and Ruko have erotic plays with her or just a joke?

Laevantein said:
What a lovey dovey couple they are :)
garfield15 said:

The BGM really fit in the situation there, love it

I got some feelings when this part happened.
Laevantein said:
And Nobunaga is playing a bigger role in this season than the first season, i just like that guy, i hope he appeared more

Yes, even helped Yuto to push the doujinshi sale.
francismeunierOct 13, 2009 4:19 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 13, 2009 5:15 AM

Jul 2009
LoL at the rape part! Rie-sama's tsundere voice is moe moe! :3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Oct 13, 2009 5:34 AM

Aug 2006
Cute ending, which made up for the cliched beginning. Better subs, too. Now if only they'd drop the crazy fog.... (yeah right)..
Oct 13, 2009 5:38 AM

Oct 2009
zombieguy said:
Cute ending, which made up for the cliched beginning. Better subs, too. Now if only they'd drop the crazy fog.... (yeah right)..

Sure they do. The version is wrong. ATX one drops all of it and I checked it to be sure. Had to watch first episode 3 times but saw differences. MX also drops but not all. Guess it depends who is showing it when.

Oct 13, 2009 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
Pretty sweet episode. I'd like to see someone make an avatar of the Haruka starspinning part though.
Oct 13, 2009 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
Galaga88 said:
Well, I enjoyed the episode except for that terrible censoring. Whoever is doing it needs to learn how to do steam censoring right. It was a cute episode and they worked so hard on that book. I don't think I would have bought it though. I am feeling sorry for Shiina. She's in love with Yuuto but is never noticed. It's a lost cause in any case. She needs to move on. It's like the writers don't know what to do with her and thus ... she gets raped by two drunk women!?!? I don't know ... that scene just seemed out of place / out of context. A "forced" scene if you will. Where are they going with this? I'll just have to wait and see.

In response to Shiina, would be nice for her to kiss Yuto in front of Haruka and see how it gets handled but not sure if that will happen. Why is no one going to answer my question about the flower.....wonder what it means from those who seen lots of animes?????

Oct 13, 2009 7:40 AM

Jan 2009
I didn't mind about the censor at this episode all that much since there was only a few scenes were it was used. But that little lovey-dovey scene at the near end... my fellow otakus, I feel your pain ;_;
Oct 13, 2009 7:48 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

In response to Shiina, would be nice for her to kiss Yuto in front of Haruka and see how it gets handled but not sure if that will happen. Why is no one going to answer my question about the flower.....wonder what it means from those who seen lots of animes?????
Of course it's just a representative about how Shiina is being abused by them XD..damn i wanted to be part of it
Oct 13, 2009 7:50 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:

Of course it's just a representative about how Shiina is being abused by them XD..damn i wanted to be part of it

Ah ok, just representation that her innocence had been abused. Thank you for clear up for I am still noob.
:( Hope to learn more from those who seen much anime.

Oct 13, 2009 12:00 PM

Nov 2007
being groped and molested by your teacher and the sister of the guy you like, is pretty disturbing. I feel bad for Shiina as she really has no chance at all. a tsundere Rie Kugimiya character next ep? well that's original..... not sure how it could shake things up as this is all about Haruka.
Oct 13, 2009 1:17 PM
Dec 2008
After reading the previous posts here, I'm beginning to wonder... are we watching the same anime? Most of you are glowing in your reviews of the episode, but I thought it was just a load of cliched rubbish. Way too much unjustifiable fanservice with a barely discernible plot, bad jokes, worse dialogue and poor artwork.

The first series was well made and had a lovely story, but this has just descended into barrel bottom scraping. What the hell happened Diomedea? Did your writers and animators get bored? Chuck a bucket of cold water over yourselves and try harder next time! If things don't pick up by the next episode, I'm dropping this series.
Oct 13, 2009 6:20 PM

Jun 2007
DBailey635 said:
After reading the previous posts here, I'm beginning to wonder... are we watching the same anime? Most of you are glowing in your reviews of the episode, but I thought it was just a load of cliched rubbish. Way too much unjustifiable fanservice with a barely discernible plot, bad jokes, worse dialogue and poor artwork.

The first series was well made and had a lovely story, but this has just descended into barrel bottom scraping. What the hell happened Diomedea? Did your writers and animators get bored? Chuck a bucket of cold water over yourselves and try harder next time! If things don't pick up by the next episode, I'm dropping this series.

I'm watching what you're watching. I feel like there's been basically homages to moments that were funny the first time in season 1. All bookended by random shower scene and random Shiina rape scene.

What especially ticked me off was how they passed off Yuuto's massive violation of con code, basically pimping his book like a street vendor. Especially since his reaction (with apparent epiphany) to Nobunaga's "sales aren't important" comment was to try harder to sell it. It felt extremely out of character for both him and Haruka.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Oct 13, 2009 7:45 PM
Jan 2009
zombieguy said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Oct 13, 2009 8:28 PM

Oct 2009
DBailey635 said:
poor artwork.

The first series was well made and had a lovely story

I don't think the artwork is poor at all and looks like the one from the first season maybe a little better.
I do agreed the first series was more well made and did have a lovely story more than so in this one but at the end of first episode it looked like it was coming back.

Oct 13, 2009 9:03 PM

Jul 2007
Aren't these doujinshi conventions much more hectic than what was shown in this episode? They made it seem like it was nothing (minus how they showed selling your first doujinshi might not go so well).
Oct 14, 2009 3:21 AM

Sep 2008
That was awful.... Was the first season just like this? I am sure I don't remember it being so bad. Guess that is my opinion though....
Oct 14, 2009 1:45 PM

Jul 2008
wow it have to be a cool feeling to finally sell one of the own doujinshi. and also pretty funny so it was overall a good ep. again the perverted(?) title nex time and the vocabulary explanation is just too awesome.

Oct 14, 2009 9:22 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was one of the most perverted episode I've ever seen in my anime watching history. Nonetheless, selling doujinshis made up for much of it. Even if the message was cliche, I still enjoyed the main part. I really wish they'd stop being so hardcore with the fanservice; I know this is ecchi, but come on, this is too much. It's getting in the way of everything. I agree with everyone that says the Shiina getting groped by two women scene was completely out of place and unnecessary.

Anyways, I'd rate this 3.5/5. Were it not for the gratuitous stuff, it would've been higher.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Oct 15, 2009 7:39 PM

Apr 2008
pretty funny episode ... especially the front part .. ppl like to think in the wrong way

Oct 15, 2009 9:01 PM

Sep 2009
Rape scene at the end... LOL
Oct 15, 2009 9:45 PM
Feb 2009
mystik said:
being groped and molested by your teacher and the sister of the guy you like, is pretty disturbing.
disturbing it is. i dont mind some fanservice but this is just too... *loss of word*...

p.s. i dont feel this season is any different from first one, same quality of animation, same generic plot.
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 16, 2009 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
Torisunanohokori said:
What especially ticked me off was how they passed off Yuuto's massive violation of con code, basically pimping his book like a street vendor. Especially since his reaction (with apparent epiphany) to Nobunaga's "sales aren't important" comment was to try harder to sell it. It felt extremely out of character for both him and Haruka.
Exactly, that reaction made absolutely no sense. That being said, I enjoyed the episode, it was light-hearted and rather entertaining; they could've cut out the Shiina abuse though, really unnecessary.
Oct 16, 2009 6:27 PM

Mar 2009
I really liked this ep, especially when they were all lovey dovey LOL
Poor Shiina... Im really liking the ED more and more though, its just so cute >.<

Oct 17, 2009 11:19 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
So far this second season was pretty damn disappointing. Now that they've ruined Shiina, too, maybe only Kugimiya Rie can save it. Shame.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 17, 2009 2:06 PM
Mar 2008
Will we *ever* see a kiss?
3/5, average episode.
Oct 18, 2009 12:00 AM

Dec 2007
I loved how Haruka blushes often. I personally enjoyed this episode. Poor Shiina.
Oct 18, 2009 1:10 AM
Aug 2008
It seem wierd... the drawing is really not that good... it seems like they rushed it
Oct 18, 2009 11:21 AM

Aug 2008
"Get a room." XDDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2009 12:50 PM

Aug 2007
Ahaha, Shana has returned before her actual broadcast! Felt like saying it. Well, I liked this episode more than the first episode. Haruka's sketches still suck like usual. I didn't really get it why Yuuto actually started to try to sell more dojinshi after was Nobunaga said. T_T
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Oct 23, 2009 1:46 AM

May 2008
Some good stuff...I also liked the jealousy everyone else was feeling towards Haruka and Yuuto. I think this may have been better than the first episode.

I'm still wondering where they are going to take this show (in terms of plot)...or are they just going to have slice of life/romance/comedy stuff the entire time...
Oct 30, 2009 3:07 AM

May 2008
well the only thing that actually interest me was the fact that it had something to do with anime

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 7, 2009

71 by degenerate-2002 »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:49 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

49 by degenerate-2002 »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.