Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2014 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
Tatsumi just set the death flag for Mein, or Or OR esdese will sacrifice herself to help Tatsumi escape the palace, cuz as I can tell, she's doesn't have yandere tendencies, she's just normally in love with Tatsumi.

Im sure Rabac will die soon, I mean he's escaped several death flags, and he's able to covey his feelings to Najeda. And I bet he won't talk, because of the same reason.

And on an unrelated note: I can hear Esdese's ice heart breaking into pieces from miles away, Im kinda rooting for her actually.
Jul 21, 2014 3:04 AM

Jan 2014
Poor Mein is worrying about Tatsumi while he's triggering her death flags lol. Really looking forward to how Esdese will handle this now. Hopefully Mein won't show up in front of her any time soon now.

Liked Lubbock's Rabac's struggle. I'm not seeing him selling out the others yet, but his situation is really dire. Looking forward to his decision.
JoekstarJul 21, 2014 3:16 AM
Jul 21, 2014 3:05 AM

Apr 2008
Welp. Mine's clock is ticking now. Anyone would like to take bets how many chapters it will be until she dies? My bet is on three to four
Jul 21, 2014 3:16 AM

Apr 2014
Rabac will probably tell the location of night raid and Esdese might lead the attack with some of the wild hunt members. Just a theory but its possible that's how mine could get killed/raped/strangled/chopped to pieces.
Jul 21, 2014 3:19 AM

Oct 2013
Moonchipz said:
Let us all take this moment to mourn over the loss of Rabac's testicle....

I can't believe I laughed at this. But on a serious note,

HOLY SHIT!

Rabac. Bro. Take my balls. You deserve them more than I do. Actually, scratch that. If you don't spill to Syura, stay alive with you other nut intact and manage to escape, I'll personally give you both my balls. This is your real test, man. If you pass this, you're elevated to Aniki status in my eyes.

Esdese doesn't yet know who Tatsumi's girlfriend is, so all of night raid is in danger right now. I don't like Mein, but I would be sad if she dies. I'm still one of the hopeless dreamers who ship TatsumixEsdese, even though I know it isn't going to happen.

Shit's gonna get real next chapter. If it already hasn't. Hang in there, Rabac!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Jul 21, 2014 3:23 AM

Sep 2007
I''m really sad for Esdese.
She didn't deserve that. :'(
Jul 21, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2013
NoongaJuice said:
Moonchipz said:

HOLY SHIT!

Rabac. Bro. Take my balls. You deserve them more than I do. Actually, scratch that. If you don't spill to Syura, stay alive with you other nut intact and manage to escape, I'll personally give you both my balls. This is your real test, man. If you pass this, you're elevated to Aniki status in my eyes.

Esdese doesn't yet know who Tatsumi's girlfriend is, so all of night raid is in danger right now. I don't like Mein, but I would be sad if she dies. I'm still one of the hopeless dreamers who ship TatsumixEsdese, even though I know it isn't going to happen.

He can still attach them with strings, lol.
Jul 21, 2014 3:51 AM
Jan 2014
I hope that b***h Esdesu dies a really gruesome death. Poor Rabac and Main.
Jul 21, 2014 3:56 AM

Mar 2014
OMG MEIN IS SOOO DEAD!!
I kinda feel sorry for Esdese.. She just got rejected straight in the face
Damn you Tatsumi! How could you just destroy her feelings like that!
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Jul 21, 2014 3:57 AM

Apr 2013
And here I thought that Tatsumi won't rise Mein's death flag. Oh how wrong I was...

Rabac is trying so hard not to fall into despair.

I'm sure that at the end of this manga only Akame will survive.
Jul 21, 2014 3:57 AM

Jul 2013
Why are you so sad? Esdese will win Tatsumi love! XD (by killing Main ofc) Tatsumi isn't f****d, because Esdese still loves him. But i think we can say BB to Rabbac... He will be killed right after saying everything.
Two almost sure death flag in one chapter. How nice :D

Raycee said:
He can still attach them with strings, lol.

Nope, he can't. Look on his hands. He haven't his teigu.
Molek123Jul 21, 2014 4:00 AM
Jul 21, 2014 4:00 AM
Apr 2013
Well, honestly, I don't know how to react.
Jul 21, 2014 4:00 AM
Jan 2014
okurinn said:
Damn it all. Why did I have to choose Rabac and Mein as my favorites? I don't want either them to die, but I know at least one of them is... fuck.

I feel you man. Main and Rabac are my favorite characters aswell. :(
Jul 21, 2014 4:01 AM

Jul 2013
I don't mind any deaths from chapter 33.

-Chealseafag.
Jul 21, 2014 4:05 AM
Jul 2014
This chapter was great, sad for Esdese, she's really the best girl. And poor Rabac, I think he will betray NR.
Jul 21, 2014 4:24 AM

Apr 2010
Irizamo said:
And poor Rabac, I think he will betray NR.

That would take some balls.
Jul 21, 2014 4:31 AM
Jun 2014
I was like "Oh god, oh god" during the whole chapter.
I cried when he got his ball crushed.
Rabac T___T. At this point, it might be better for him to commit suicide.
And Tatsumi has fucked up. Mein is going to have a really painful death T__T.
Jul 21, 2014 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
Irizamo said:
This chapter was great, sad for Esdese, she's really the best girl. And poor Rabac, I think he will betray NR.

Given his crush on Najenda I seriously doubt it
Jul 21, 2014 4:44 AM

Jun 2012
Ouch, that tortune scene. I can't imagine him caving in because of his allegiance to Najenda and the rest of Night Raid but...

Also Esdeath's face...That's the face of someone who's just snapped on the inside. I wonder if she'll go full psychotic mode and try to kill Mine and then get Tatsumi back. Things aren't looking good.
Jul 21, 2014 4:45 AM

Jul 2013
antonn said:
Irizamo said:
And poor Rabac, I think he will betray NR.

That would take some balls.

You! Did you just..?
Jul 21, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Well it seems that esdese will kill mine and akame will kill esdese and take tatsumi for herself.
Jul 21, 2014 5:06 AM

Apr 2008
celoer said:
Well it seems that esdese will kill mine and akame will kill esdese and take tatsumi for herself.

I am okay with this o/
Jul 21, 2014 5:09 AM
Jun 2014
By the way, is that Suzuka girl dead?
The way Esdese handled her was quite funny xD
Jul 21, 2014 5:26 AM

Aug 2010
I wonder if the anime will reach these parts?

Poor Rabac. I forgive u for whatever you do (T^T)7

Syura needs to be raped by a gay hobo and then get slaughtered.

Imagine the biggest troll ever...Mein not dying til the end of the series XD

I like MeinxTatsumi but I'm still a EsdesexTatsumi shipper. Really felt bad for her this chap D:
Jul 21, 2014 5:27 AM

Aug 2010
celoer said:

Anything but that -.- I don't want AkamexTatsumi. For some reason I feel like this is what will eventually happen though T_T
Jul 21, 2014 5:32 AM

Feb 2011
Mine death flag confirmed :(

Labac may also die (Artist has a strange habit of mutulating main characters before killing them off)

And, most importantly, Tatsumi x Esdeath isn't happening TT_TT
-She is totally gonna go yandere though :[
Jul 21, 2014 5:49 AM

Sep 2013
Mine death is too predictable to be true, I can't help but to think that this is some form of troll.
Jul 21, 2014 5:51 AM
Jun 2014
Tatsumi is an idiot. Apart from the obvious choosing Mine over Esdeath, he shouldn't have said that he was dating someone. He should have said he felt uncomfortable having intamacy since he had just almost been raped. If this chapter has taught us anything it's that Esdeath would have have been considerate of that.

Now not only is Mine most assuredly dead but Tatsumi can't manipulate Esdeath to escape the capital. On a side-ish note I don't think Esdeath will go yandere. She doesn't seem like that kind of person she seems to rational if she kills mine it will coincide with destroying night raid.

It would be a shame if all her character development went out the window and she became yuno gasai. Also I felt sorry for her in this chapter because Tatsumi is a prick. Also Syura is right it is all his fault I guess it's fitting that Mine is going to die now since it was because he was rushing to save her that he didn't finish off the masochist woman.

Also if Mine is killed by Esdeath Tatsumi can't blame her ; it's her job and it was his fault in the two ways said above. Also at this point I agree EsdeathxTatsumi ain't happening :l Might be EsdeathxWave though since he is the jaeger equivalent of Tatsumi and isn't a complete plonker.
Jul 21, 2014 5:56 AM

Apr 2008
annie_leonheart said:
Mine death is too predictable to be true, I can't help but to think that this is some form of troll.

Chelsea's death flag was obvious and predictable too. Mine is fucked. She was doomed the moment the prophet guy said he hopes his vision was wrong about them
Jul 21, 2014 6:04 AM
Mar 2010
Scirvexz said:
loki_16 said:
This

Now I know that Esdeath x Tatsume will never happen. God damn it.

I know how you feel buddy :/

My baka hurt just reading about it.
Jul 21, 2014 6:10 AM

Jul 2007
Woah... I read the whole manga in 1 day. Not that it was that much only 51 chapters.... Still awesome. Mine is... fucked up good. The deaths flags are there from chapter 3. When she was reminiscing about here past and saying " I will survive no matter what" . Even after that it's been countless times that I was like "she is gonna die soon". I was sure she would die before she would confess to Tatsumi but i got it wrong once again. Fuck it feels like the author knows that everyone knows Mine will die and keeps toying with us. I'm sure he is gonna kill her at a competely random moment after we think she is safe for w/e the reason. Shit. I really wish she will somehow survive till the end.

Esdeath and Wave won't happen lol. If Wave ends up with someone It's gonna be Kurome. Well not that it's likely either taking into account she will die from drugs or something. Anyways the one thing I give props in this manga is that aside from Tatsum Akame and Esdeath i get the feeling that EVERYONE else can die any moment any chapter from now.

I'm really curious to see how they are gonna escape this shit they are into. To be honest it feels like there is absolutely no hope unless someone helps them from the inside. Esdeath or Budo or w/e.
Jul 21, 2014 6:10 AM
Mar 2010
Marzan said:
Rabac will talk and no one should blame him for it. The pain he's going through is unimaginable. I hope the rest of Night Raid has the good sense to relocate.

Tatsumi, props to you for your loyalty to Mein, but that was rather stupid. You could have bought some time with Esdese and then looked for a chance to escape and set Rabac free. Now, Esdese is going to be royally pissed, you're locked up, and Mein has the biggest death target in the known universe on her breast.

Yeah he was stupid here even knows Eddesse is hella sadist man I kinda fell Sorry for what's gonna happen to Mein well better Eddesse than Syura.
Jul 21, 2014 6:12 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter is out now and holy shit, Esdese just got told hard. Wow. I somehow expected this though from Tatsumi.

>KILL THE LOVE
What a fitting title. I bet Esdese is going to snap hard now after just hearing Tatsumi tell her he is going out with someone.

More and more death flags to Mein. I can foreseen it already, Esdeath kills Mein, tatsumi kills her and is traumatised by killing her and by having his love one killed in front of his eyes, then after much self-learning and hardship, he hooks up with Akame by the end.
Jul 21, 2014 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
Cupquake said:
crunchytaco said:

I kinda agree, its kinda sick and makes all men look like scum of the earth. So I would rather not make men look scum of the earth QwQ.

And I kinda have the feeling that Tatsumi going to get tortured :3 for the lulz

You're complaining about rape in Akame Ga Kill? Are you serious?
Of course. It's been overused too much and I'm sick of seeing it.

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Jul 21, 2014 6:18 AM
Mar 2010
antonn said:
VoidNoodle said:
Don't kill Mein pls ;w;

Please do. Death to tsunderes.

Why I like tsundere their pretty nice to break
Jul 21, 2014 6:19 AM
Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Welp. Mine's clock is ticking now. Anyone would like to take bets how many chapters it will be until she dies? My bet is on three to four
NoongaJuice said:
Moonchipz said:

HOLY SHIT!

Tatsumi x Eddess that will never happen.
Jul 21, 2014 6:23 AM
Mar 2010
T3hSource said:
antonn said:

Please do. Death to tsunderes.
Death to yanderes as well!
The new guy is solely carried by the rule of cool.

3/5 - OK plot developments and good enough executed events.

I like bitch Yandere and Tsunderes they are the most nice to break.
Jul 21, 2014 6:27 AM
Jun 2014
Cloudy-Sky said:

Esdeath and Wave won't happen lol. If Wave ends up with someone It's gonna be Kurome. Well not that it's likely either taking into account she will die from drugs or something. Anyways the one thing I give props in this manga is that aside from Tatsum Akame and Esdeath i get the feeling that EVERYONE else can die any moment any chapter from now.

Lol Yh I just don't want Esdeath to be alone. Also is it just me or are Esdeath's death flag rising the more we speculate? I mean we have her back story and sufficient character devlopment and she seems like the only character who can't possibly die because she is too strong. Starting to think author is misleading us with mine so we don't expect Esdeath's death (lol).

Also she keeps losing Tatsumi only to be completely rejected by him. She is being emotionally destroyed which is only way she can be at this point I guess. Plus with Budo Night raid and revolutionary army already have super strong antagonist ( or at least obstacle since Budo seems pretty safe). Esdeath is my favourite character so if she dies I'll be sad :( .

Don't think Lubbock will rat out NR btw. Likes Najenda too much and like Bulat said they are all killers and are willing to live with the consequences of the actions or something to that effect.
Jul 21, 2014 6:29 AM
Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
celoer said:

I am okay with this o/

So were shipping to akame x tatsumi I'm cool with that.
Jul 21, 2014 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
Rage5110 said:
Cupquake said:
Of course. It's been overused too much and I'm sick of seeing it.

What the heck does femdom rape have anything to do with making men look bad? Are you the type of guy that goes around apologizing for everyone else's mistakes? That's utterly...

The point of these types of manga is to show off the worst of humanity. You can't just read it and expect it to hold back on certain parts while enjoying the other depraved parts. That's hypocritical.
[center]

Jul 21, 2014 6:30 AM
Mar 2010
MetaSonic said:

I'm also wondering about that
Jul 21, 2014 6:32 AM
Mar 2010
annie_leonheart said:

It would be a real troll if she survive until the end of the manga with all of those death flag.
Jul 21, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2008
HELLSATAN said:
MetaSonic said:

given the blood and the fact taht she didn't get dragged off by wannabe Alice psycho alchemist I am pretty sure she's dead. She's served her purpose in getting Tatsumi and Lubock captured
Jul 21, 2014 6:34 AM
Mar 2010
joseph17 said:
Cloudy-Sky said:

Lol Yh I just don't want Esdeath to be alone. Also is it just me or are Esdeath's death flag rising the more we speculate? I mean we have her back story and sufficient character devlopment and she seems like the only character who can't possibly die because she is too strong. Starting to think author is misleading us with mine so we don't expect Esdeath's death (lol).

Also she keeps losing Tatsumi only to be completely rejected by him. She is being emotionally destroyed which is only way she can be at this point I guess. Plus with Budo Night raid and revolutionary army already have super strong antagonist ( or at least obstacle since Budo seems pretty safe). Esdeath is my favourite character so if she dies I'll be sad :( .

Don't think Lubbock will rat out NR btw. Likes Najenda too much and like Bulat said they are all killers and are willing to live with the consequences of the actions or something to that effect.

Cool story bro.
Jul 21, 2014 6:37 AM
Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
HELLSATAN said:

given the blood and the fact taht she didn't get dragged off by wannabe Alice psycho alchemist I am pretty sure she's dead. She's served her purpose in getting Tatsumi and Lubock captured

But she's a hella masochist.
Jul 21, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
HELLSATAN said:
Darklight0303 said:

But she's a hella masochist.

She's also not moving. Being a masochist doesn't save you from massive head trauma
Jul 21, 2014 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
syura is so fucked up you just dont crush another man's balls like seriously bro......
and looks like tatsumi is going to play a bit of S&M with esdese xDDD
mine's death is now 100% confirmed its gonna be funny can't wait for it lol
Jul 21, 2014 7:02 AM

Feb 2014
Am I the only on that think that Mine is going to live through this?

I just don't see her dying at all.
Jul 21, 2014 7:09 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Chelsea's death flag was obvious and predictable too. Mine is fucked. She was doomed the moment the prophet guy said he hopes his vision was wrong about them

Chelsea was cannon fodder. Mein is one of three main characters.
Jul 21, 2014 7:11 AM

Jan 2013
crunchytaco said:
Rage5110 said:

What the heck does femdom rape have anything to do with making men look bad? Are you the type of guy that goes around apologizing for everyone else's mistakes? That's utterly...

The point of these types of manga is to show off the worst of humanity. You can't just read it and expect it to hold back on certain parts while enjoying the other depraved parts. That's hypocritical.

There are more, things that are worst rather than showing off rape after 4 - 20 chapters . So its overly used and kinda sickening to the very core when they show of rape over and over again.
So please do not get butt hurt about it dude. .__. ,I do not condone rape nor violence in any matter *Unless its funny*.
So do not label me as a hypocrite, for you don;t know me and base your assumptions on a mere comment I posted saying "For The Lulz".

P.S: YOU SICKO, Lulz
Rage5110Jul 21, 2014 7:21 AM

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.