Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2014 10:28 AM

Feb 2014
Share the most funny moments in the series here!

Mine are:
When the boys were tailing Machi and Nobunaga, and leorio assumes they are on a date, and Gon is like "really?!" Then killua angrily shouts "No!"
And when he punches Gon out of jealousy for tailing Hisoka...
Those were hilarious
Jul 10, 2014 10:41 AM

Jan 2012
The whole conversation about Leorio being a teenager.

When Killua said that both Machi and Nobu are 2 hisokas and shown the chibis

Some of the Zushi and Wing moments were funny as well.
Jul 10, 2014 10:44 AM

May 2013
Hisoka's orgasm mid fight, that shit made me laugh for days.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jul 10, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2009
Hisoka's face when Chrollo tells him he no longer has Nen.

Killua's face after getting beat up by Bisky.

Hisoka's "schwing".

Pouf's tirades.

Gon telling Killua about the "maniacs".
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2014 11:17 AM

Feb 2013
That part in the Greed island arc when Hisoka's walking behind Gon and Killua and it zooms in on their butts from his POV. Oh Hisoka, you rapscallion.
Jul 10, 2014 11:39 AM

Mar 2014
Wyzdm said:
I don't know if they're the funniest but the ones that come to mind are

When Phinks tries to fool Kurapica that they broke a few bones of Gon and Killua and then Kurapica just hangs up the phone. Then he calls again and says sorry I was lying,

When Bisky slaps killua all of a sudden

Hisoka's boner and some other creepy hisoka moments like the time he was walking behind Gon and Killua in Greed Island and they got a creepy vibe and told Hisoka to walk in front

When Illumi is saying that Killua's mother was crying and then Leorio said obviously any mother would feel that way and then Illumi says crying tears of joy

All the times they showed Gon's head overheating

Wow, you actually remember these scenes? I'm impressed. I would have never named those moments but I do find them funny as well, like the ones with Phinx & Kurapika's phonecall + Killua's Mother's Tears of Joy.

But just like everyone else, Hisoka's schwing is king.
Jul 10, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2013
Leorio being a pervert in Trick Tower

Hisoka's face during the 4th phase of the exam along with his frightening battle shout while hunting down another competitor

Killua tossing wheel chair guy in the air while being electrocuted and then catches him, electrifying him instead.

Gon trolling wheel chair guy by shouting "switch! oooooooon!"

Hisoka's schwing and orgasmic faces/sounds during the Heaven's Arena arc towards Gon

Nobunaga locking the door in an attempt to trap either Gon or Killua to then remember they can break down walls

Kurapika hanging up on Phinks when he tells Kurapika he hurt them, then Phinks calls back and says "Sorry, I was lying"

Hisoka's face when he finds out Chrollo can't use nen anymore

Hisoka handling the telescope

Hisoka staring down Gon and Killua's asses

The Accompany On trade-off between Tsezguerra's team and Genthru's

Knuckle naming Gon's ability Jajanken

Killua carrying Gon away from Palm which leads to Palm using her Nen ability to find the 2 and goes after them to then come across Knov and completely forget them
Jul 10, 2014 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
Youpi's reactions to Pouf and Pitou's weird ou-gasm and bloodlust respectively.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 10, 2014 3:41 PM

Feb 2012
MagnaAnima said:
Kurapika hanging up on Phinks when he tells Kurapika he hurt them, then Phinks calls back and says "Sorry, I was lying"

+1 +1!!!
(that's why the 99 version of this part sucks when it ruined the Hisoka moment by changing it in a overdrawn out, overblown, OOC and unfunny way.)

Gon and Killua flew out of the auction hall when they locked eyes with Feitan and Phinks.

Palm's "what did you say!?" face when Gon tell her he won't have time to date her.

Killua finding Gon writing pages and pages of punishment from Palm.
kcacoJul 10, 2014 3:48 PM
Jul 10, 2014 3:56 PM

Dec 2012
MagnaAnima said:

Thissssss.

I laughed my ass off during that. Pure genius.
Jul 10, 2014 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:
MagnaAnima said:

Thissssss.

I laughed my ass off during that. Pure genius.

Actually, yeah. I want to say this as well. Really funny.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2014 4:11 PM

May 2011
Hisoka and Machi moments

Chrollo annoying Kurapika in the car scene.

Hunter Exam's 2nd phase.

Killua and Biske's conflicts.

Killua using that lucky dice in G.I.

Killua explaining the power difference bettwen Gon and Hisoka.

Hisoka, Gon and Killua's funny position in dodgeball.

All Palm moments XD

MagnaAnima said:

Hisoka's face during the 4th phase of the exam along with his frightening battle shout while hunting down another competitor

That was scary lol

Jul 10, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2014
Math attack!
and of course, Morel starting to "explain why cheetu lost" but ends being only "because you're an idiot"
And the crossbow scene from the same fight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2014 12:45 AM

Oct 2013
Elevator lady in the 99 version in Heavens arena :P

What judals said, the most recent would be Morel vs Cheetu calling him an idiot "why would you want a power slower than you?..." hahhaha

Also the cake fight at the park where they meet Kurapika in Yorkshin arc.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Jul 11, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2011
Kurapica in the cooking exam. (Sushi exam 99 ver.)

Blaise's Instant Lover. (I really liked her. Shame she had to die.)

Gon and Killua seeing Phinks and Feitan in the auction hall. (I watched this part 10 times!)

Hisoka finding out Chrollo can't use nen.

Gon and Killua getting scammed out of their clothes by the sick villagers.

Knuckle's soft-heartedness and the dogs in the park.

Palm.
Jul 11, 2014 1:21 PM

Dec 2008
Apart from the ones already stated;

Killua's gambling addiction lol.

Gon thinking the hunter card is the solution to open that box.

Jul 11, 2014 1:24 PM

Feb 2013
those awkward moments that'd have you think (and wish) Kurapika was a girl in the 1999 series
gedataJul 11, 2014 1:42 PM
Jul 11, 2014 3:18 PM

Jul 2013
I laughed out loud when Zeno started manically laughing, after taking the upper hand against Chrollo.

He sounded like Waluigi. Loved it.

EDIT: Also loved when they showed Phinks running frantically, then jumping to safety, while carrying Kalluto away from Feitan's explosion.
Jul 11, 2014 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
gedata said:
those awkward moments that'd have you think (and wish) Kurapika was a girl in the 1999 series

Yeah, well, I think the '99 series really emphasized the girlishness of his character or maybe it's just because they focused on his relationship with Leorio that, for a while, I honestly assumed Kurapika was a girl.

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 11, 2014 7:09 PM

Dec 2008
Oh! I have a good one. That time when Kurapika explained to Gon how he had to lick, feel and only handle chains to be able to conjure them. Tho it sounded extra hilarious and wrong in the manga, ahaha lol.

Jul 11, 2014 7:40 PM

May 2013
Tonpa switching rooms in the 99 ship graveyard filler episodes. The second part of 3 Hunter Exam in the 99 version was really good I recommend 2011 only viewers to check out episode 18 and 19 of the 99 version.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jul 11, 2014 11:23 PM

May 2010
When that guy called Hisoka a pervert in Greed Island.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 12, 2014 6:01 AM

Aug 2012
MagnaAnima said:
Leorio being a pervert in Trick Tower

Hisoka's schwing and orgasmic faces/sounds during the Heaven's Arena arc towards Gon

Hisoka staring down Gon and Killua's asses

Knuckle naming Gon's ability Jajanken

These are most of the big ones for me. Wouldn't have thought to mention the Knuckle one but I did get a big laugh out of that. The Kurapika/Phinks moment is probably the thing that had me laughing the most, close to Hisoka checking out Gon & Killua's asses (followed by "Hisoka, you walk in front").

Anarei said:
Oh! I have a good one. That time when Kurapika explained to Gon how he had to lick, feel and only handle chains to be able to conjure them. Tho it sounded extra hilarious and wrong in the manga, ahaha lol.

Haven't read the manga version of Yorknew yet but yes, I love that one too. Probably the biggest laugh I got not included in Magna's post. There were a lot of other good ones mentioned in this thread too, most of which had my me laugh. The humor in this series is great.

Some other of my favorite moments not yet mentioned . . .

Several of Komugi's & Meruem's interaction are amusing (mostly on Komugi's end). Like one Meruem tells her his name & she tells him her name again, gets a chuckle out of me (then the weeping resumes).

During the Hunter Exam when Killua asks Netero to explain how he the ranking was decided & he responds with "No" while making this face.

As much as I don't like how Kite was shoehorned in at the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc in this adaption, I did get a big laugh out of Kite completely forgetting he had Ging's Hunter License.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
10 hours ago

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.