Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 12, 2018 6:49 AM

Jul 2015
Kuroko is so thirsty for Misaka lmao, I can totally understand it tho.
Nov 20, 2018 2:43 AM

Dec 2014
well this was again light hearted hmmm... lol the women love ...that was a bit scary
Dec 28, 2018 6:52 PM

Aug 2017
The first part is shit but the second one is much better.

Kuroko's neck snapping was hilarious.

So, an episode dedicated to Kuroko and Mikoto. It was a bit weaker than the first episode.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 2, 2019 12:59 AM
Jan 2018
First half was not in the manga ( the scene with toma, the room scene with the pants and the photo album)

Getting caught and thr punishment was supposed to be in chapter 17 after a big event happens

The story about when they first meet and had to clean the hall wasn't in that chapter nore was talk about thier anniversary

But the partners part was part of that chapter but thought it went better In the manga due to it being after a big event in the plot. But the drinking part where kurko drinks her spiked water wasn't part of that chapter

She did the part with the swimsuit taking her underclothes without her drug XD but the match part when she notices the top match and she dance's around wasn't part of it

The last part was the end of the chapter
Dec 31, 2019 10:04 PM

Apr 2012
Kuroko is such a cliche character and her voice sounds like she's talking with a scoop of cinnamon powder in her mouth. She pretty much accounts for the fanservice for the entire franchise and to be honest her "forced" actions to service the fans is quite cringeworthy. No set up, just go for it ugh... cheap.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 9, 2020 10:18 AM

Sep 2018
An episode of pure insight into Misaka and, above all, about Kuroko and her character, and the relationship that binds them. The narration is very amusing, even in the pseudodramatic moments. Quality of drawings and animations, very good.
Feb 22, 2020 12:46 PM
Sep 2007
Kuroko is incredibly annoying. Obsessive and almost complete lack of self-awareness. Why doesn't occur to her that her that her creepy behaviour is what pushes Misaka away? If she was a guy, she would end up in prison ASAP. And because she's a girl, it's "funny". 🙄

I hope next episodes will be at least a little bit less boring than this one.
korsarzFeb 22, 2020 1:29 PM
Apr 10, 2020 7:08 AM

Aug 2018
Hm?.. Misaka and Kuroko know each other only for a month?..
Is Saten a panties sommelier or something?.. Searching for panties in other's house.. Enjoying her friend Uiharu's panties..
Well, Kuroko's and Misaka's relationship is a bit sad to me, to be honest.. I mean, they want completely different things.. In the end they are just together, because Kuroko came to Misaka's room.. So.. How long lasting their relationship really will be?.. It's all doesn't look funny to me, even if I see that it's played for laughs.. It's sad, really..
Apr 12, 2020 4:48 PM

May 2016
Kuroko going all for her oneesama.
Oct 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Jan 2019
Damn that girl is crazy horny(like me)
Jan 8, 2021 4:54 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I can see how newcomers to the index universe will be turned off by these first couple episodes... maybe the first one was good but this one was just borderline ecchi bro! Like if they thought the rest of the anime was going to be like this I'd expect a lot of drops. But I'm assuming most people have gone through the light novels or have watched index beforehand knowing what comes next so they have that urge to keep them watching. But still, idk if opening up with some electric bdsm is the way to captivate a new audience LOL

anyway I've been putting index/railgun off for a LONG time now, been planning to watch it for several months but a whole crap load of anime just got in the way that I wanted to see first. Kind of settled down now, and I think I'm going to finally see this through and tackle this world.

WAS initially going to watch it in airing order, but doing so would've probably made me more confused, I have a general idea of the world but I'm still pretty new to it. Then decided to go for the true chronological order, switching in between seasons and arcs to get the most cohesive watch, but something about going between season to season was just turn off for me.

Going with the semi-chronological watch order of railgun first, followed by railgun S,then Index,then railgun T, and if i'm still yearing for more, guess I'll watch Index II and III, even though I hear those aren't as fun. Anyway, hoping to at least enjoy the railgun series, which I've heard much praise about; especially Railgun S.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 14, 2022 5:28 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh Kuroko down really bad... lmao

Slife of Life with YURI, and it was so entertaining to watch.
i have some good laugh too.
Sep 18, 2022 7:12 AM

Sep 2018
What the fuck was this episode? How could they possibly think an entire episode dedicated to a character sexually harassing her "best friend" could be a first impression to an anime? Kuroko just might be one of the most despicable characters I've seen in a long while. If she were male, there's no way what she did would be played for laughs - it would be depicted as being just as horrifying as her actions really were. I really hope Kuroko gets a bit of self-awareness and develops a personality outside of being obsessed with repeatedly trying to sexually assault and date rape Misaka.
Oct 16, 2022 10:24 PM

Dec 2020
Shirai is so annoying Jesus. Much more tolerable in index in small increments. I hope they turn it down it's too much.
Nov 8, 2022 3:02 PM

Sep 2019
kuroko haram where's the sci-fi/action i don't want yuri
Dec 2, 2022 1:45 PM
Oct 2022
I only started this anime because of the accelarator not some lesbian bond between two students.
Dec 5, 2022 5:38 AM

Oct 2008
Hyrizy said:
I only started this anime because of the accelarator not some lesbian bond between two students.

Dude you should watch "Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator" then. I'm currently rewatching all of "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun". it's a slow process but it's worth it in the long run.
Jan 21, 2023 12:30 PM

Feb 2017
if i ffw through every scene of kuroko sexually assaulting misaka then will there even be anything left to watch? this is so disgusting which is a shame because i really like misaka's character & i was excited to watch this after finishing index.

placeholder text
Feb 25, 2023 2:58 PM
Feb 2019
The joke of Koroko's unrequited feelings for Mikasa was the only plot point which this episode touched on and it got tired pretty quickly.
Aug 9, 2023 6:26 PM

Jun 2021
Clear filler episode, but still fun, even with the dumb fanservice
Nov 29, 2023 4:41 AM

Nov 2023
Yuri! Girl x girl, I like Shirai.
May 5, 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
I suddenly need tons of douinshi where Kuroko is lucky and when i mean lucky i mean all of them all of them
May 6, 6:53 PM
Jan 2023
A sweet episode for sure, loved it! Laughed so hard at the little fights between Misaka and Shirai, just such a joy to watch.

Seems like they landed themselves in a bit of trouble though, and ended up having to clean an entire pool by hand.

Still very excited to see where this ends up going!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

170 by whitebeartigtig »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

225 by whitebeartigtig »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

protoman96 - Dec 18, 2009

215 by whitebeartigtig »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 11, 2009

209 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 4, 2009

146 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.