Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2014 5:47 AM
Oct 2013
Anyone has any idea who he is now, and where?
Jul 2, 2014 5:49 AM

Jun 2009
Jul 2, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2011
That guy who betrayed his best friend Pyro.
Jul 2, 2014 5:50 AM

Jun 2009
grandy_UiD said:
Gyro?

Honestly surprised this hasn't been linked to before....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 2, 2014 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
ReaperCreeper said:

That one is also good.
Jul 2, 2014 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
Hisoka's alter ego.
Jul 2, 2014 6:55 AM

Oct 2012
Some guy that writes songs that'll be a hit in Europe.
Jul 2, 2014 11:50 AM

Dec 2011
grandy_UiD said:
Gyro?

ReaperCreeper said:

Omg, you guise!
Jul 2, 2014 11:50 AM

Nov 2012
The best thing to ever come out of Greece.
Jul 2, 2014 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
SuperRed said:
The best thing to ever come out of Greece.

RebornArchangel said:
Gyro is the founder and former king of NGL, which is why Welfin said he would only accept Gyro as his king. Also, you can find your answer with a quick Google search! http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gyro. C:

Fo' realz, this should answer every question.
Jul 2, 2014 11:55 AM

May 2013
gyro is these nutz :D
Be It 10 or 1000 Men, The End Result Will Be The Same..
Jul 2, 2014 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
If you don't know who Gyro is then you either intentionally skipped episodes or just weren't paying the slightest bit of attention. I don't understand why some people even bother watching an anime if they're not going to pay attention to it.
It's like watching Dragonball Z during the Cell saga and going "Why is Goku's hair turning yellow?"
Jul 2, 2014 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
Winter_Fox_Ryuko said:
If you don't know who Gyro is then you either intentionally skipped episodes or just weren't paying the slightest bit of attention. I don't understand why some people even bother watching an anime if they're not going to pay attention to it.
It's like watching Dragonball Z during the Cell saga and going "Why is Goku's hair turning yellow?"

Yeah but seriously...

who the fuck is Gyro ?
Jul 2, 2014 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Winter_Fox_Ryuko said:
He's pretty irrelevant and barely talked about for most of the arc, so why would people remember his name? Some people take a while to learn the names of main characters never the less some guy talked about briefly in a flashback over a year ago.
Jul 2, 2014 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
Valaskjalf said:
Winter_Fox_Ryuko said:

Yeah but seriously...

who the fuck is Gyro ?

Do you really want to know it is a big spoiler!
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jul 2, 2014 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
AcceleratorAngel said:
Valaskjalf said:

Yeah but seriously...

who the fuck is Gyro ?

Do you really want to know it is a big spoiler!

People

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT

massive spoiler
Jul 2, 2014 3:47 PM

Mar 2014
Lol this thread is a trollfest.
Jul 2, 2014 5:14 PM

May 2011
The poor kid who killed his father because he was 24/7 drunk and abusing him and somehow he managed to become NGL's boss/king. :/
Jul 3, 2014 11:05 AM
Oct 2013
Winter_Fox_Ryuko said:

Well I skipped no episode and I'm paying attention when I watched the episodes. Point of the question is if anyone knows some "extra details" that I "could" be missing (except the ones shown on the anime) I've been hiatus-ed as much as the author does.
Jul 3, 2014 11:18 AM

Jan 2012
mbdsquad said:
Well I skipped no episode and I'm paying attention when I watched the episodes. Point of the question is if anyone knows some "extra details" that I "could" be missing (except the ones shown on the anime) I've been hiatus-ed as much as the author does.

Chapter 204 will help you with that.
Jul 4, 2014 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
mbdsquad said:
Winter_Fox_Ryuko said:

I don't know what you mean by "hiatus-ed" but Togashi-sensei didn't gave much extra details on Gyro besides the fact that he was turned into a Chimera Ant by the queen, but still retained all his human memories afterwards, and went to Meteor City in order to rebuild his empire. Also you can still find all that information from http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gyro! ^^
Jul 6, 2014 4:57 AM
Oct 2013
noonealive said:
mbdsquad said:

Chapter 204 will help you with that.

Thanks for the chapter forward will read it.

noonealive said:

I don't know what you mean by "hiatus-ed" but Togashi-sensei didn't gave much extra details on Gyro besides the fact that he was turned into a Chimera Ant by the queen, but still retained all his human memories afterwards, and went to Meteor City in order to rebuild his empire. Also you can still find all that information from http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gyro! ^^

Hiatus, as in hiatus. You know...getting a long break. HxH is famous for it. Some even call it Hiatus x Hiatus. Thanks for the link btw though it's currently blank.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
6 hours ago

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.