Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2009 10:25 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fuck that Question, of asking, Midget to be the Vice President, i knew when the fight started she was going to do that in the end, in fact i even said it, but FOR NOW its a good thing its a NO, and it better stay like that, i mean It better, shit why isn't Zenkichi in a better position still.

also Midget (Unzen), when reflecting back at how Medeka turned to normal fast and how he imagined Zenkichi to be the most influential in that factor, well, he is right in the Zenkichi should be the most influential factor to Medeka, but it wasn't really like that, all 3 of the members held on to Medeka, and all said the thing to stop her at the same time, Zenkichi didn't do something more and significant, that i think he should have. besides the i like her more part, but that was after so it dosn't count

and F I'm still pissed at that question and its possibility. But FOR NOW lets be glad this arc is over.
Oct 5, 2009 10:32 PM

Aug 2008
Indeed man.... she had to ask it? XD FU** *** This manga hahahah Just when it was becoming a bit logical... It was getting back on track MAry... Oh no I mean Medaka had to ask that... and almost ruin the chapter... XD.... SO Zenkichi, Akune and Kikaijima Finally stopped the super Perses Beast President and knocked back her five senses!!! Just in Time!!! Just as it should! XD The chapter was crazy.... Finally someone highlighted one of Medaka's weaknesses ... But that's not enough... After the las 10 or so MAry Sue-ish chapters she had, This sole chapter is not enough to justify her powers... She's too much... Oh and Unzen... he suddenly became... human.. that's a surprise... I guess it was all because Medaka beat him into a bloody pulp.... and again... Isn't this a battle manga... Looks like next chappie will have a new set of enemies... Class 13's 13? Sounds... interesting.... Oh and Shiranui's grandpa is the School Chairman?! No wonders she's like that!!! XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2009 11:16 PM

Jul 2009
Finally this arc is done, and i must agree with the scanlator note "Oh, she is no longer super saiyan!".

Well yes Medaka asked the midget to become her student council vice pres, it will be amusing if that midget become vice pres.

And what? Unzen out of commission and there will be rampage in the school? is there any another monster somewhere in the school, i mean if the enforcer and student council is like that~ what about the delinquent??? Class 13? so there are still monster out there in the School? oh yeah this is battle manga, let's just keep on reading, next chapter
Oct 6, 2009 1:17 AM

Sep 2007
Ok.
Battle chapter is now finished.
Hopefully : Unzen don't come with them. <_<
Now, i have to wait to see what the author do...
If Medaka Box is not finished. x_x
Oct 6, 2009 4:06 AM

Mar 2009
It was good. The fight seemed to end too soon though but anyway, hope to see more of Medaka in Super Seiyan mode XD
Oct 6, 2009 4:47 AM
Jan 2009
Despite the fact that he was asked to join Student Council, I still liked the chapter. It's the end of that arc. :D

I don't think Unzen is a right fir to the Student Council, so I don't know what Medaka was smokin'. I'm also glad he said "no".

And the end got me curious. What plan?
Oct 6, 2009 5:56 AM

Mar 2008
Yep, Ishin is doing everything wrong with Medaka Box.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Oct 6, 2009 11:51 AM
Mar 2009
First page- "Attack of the Demon with Cleavage!!"

THANK GOD he did not accept the position.

Looks like another fight is gonna start next chapter. I guess Class 13's 13 means 12 more battles for Medaka to go super saiyan. Shiranui is also really suspicious at the end.
Oct 6, 2009 2:34 PM

Jul 2008
. so there will be more fights like this O.o
1/13 eh.... O.o
Oct 6, 2009 9:31 PM
Mar 2009
Shiranui is the final villain.

That being said, it was obvious foreshadowing that she would ask Unzen. She had that convo with Shiranui about having someone that would oppose her as the Vice-President. With Unzen being her opposite I saw it coming.

But yes, it looks like we will be seeing more of the members of class 13. Though I'm hoping for some downtime before Medaka is forced to beat someone else to a pulp.
Oct 7, 2009 6:46 AM

May 2009
Well thank god this arc is done.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
thank god this is finally over with. i hope the little shit doesn't end up joining the student council, or i can see me dropping this VERY quickly. if it doesn't get dropped before that point, heh.
Feb 19, 2010 2:41 PM

Apr 2008
So happy this arc is over. I knew from the beginning this would be trouble when the annoying girl from the Enforcers was introduced...okay...so I really didn't know it would get even more annoying with the leader of the Enforcers, but pffft. :P
Aug 4, 2010 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
That broad is really scary I am so glad she comes with brakes.

So loli is the granddaughter of the school chairman how fitting. At least and hope that she's not from the bad students of the 13 he's talking about
Jun 29, 2011 12:04 PM

Aug 2008
Hmm, this manga is starting to shape up a bit, but it still kind of reminds me of a watered down version of Zaregoto in my opinion though.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Nov 27, 2011 12:45 PM
Mar 2011
finally over
Mar 4, 2012 9:30 PM

Jun 2008
What the eff.

I knew this story had some fighting scenes but this arc was bloody ridiculous. Literally, bloody.

But then again... I somewhat do not dislike how the mangaka wasn't afraid to step over the boundary of saint to demon. If he didn't pull this off, everyone would've complained how she was so upright and stuff. But I could imagine people putting off by this. I certainly did.

Justice will prevail, so the squirt said.

It looks like it will become more violent with the class of 13.... wasn't they just introduced when that kid showed up? "The hidden class of elite supersaiyan warriors"... something along those lines? Now it seems like it will just head toward the path of shounen with progressive and more violent fights (which will never end). I am slightly disappointed it decided to head this way, although I can't totally say I didn't see this coming.

Ah man. I would've been outright shocked if I were going to watch the anime without reading up to this point. Can't say it won't happen to the viewers, now. I wonder how the adaptation will be.

The synopsis for the anime doesn't hint at any of the crazyness this show will become.
TachiiMar 4, 2012 9:49 PM
Jul 19, 2013 2:50 PM
Oct 2011
What I think is interesting about Medaka Box is how Medaka herself is a deconstruction of a Mary Sue, as her perfection as ended up causing her to become rather isolated.
Jun 10, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2014
what a bullshit conclusion
That shota needs to suffer more. I still cant forgive him for groping Medaka's tits.
And what was the author thinking, after making a hateable character, Medaka still invited him to Student Council. I dont want him to appear every single chapter.
Sep 23, 2015 6:16 AM

Aug 2014
Damn that was one helluva fight right there. Unzen was a rather nice character, hoping we get to see more of him in the future.
Mar 5, 2019 10:37 AM

Apr 2013
What a heated conclusion! And it looks like we are shifting gears now. Let the battles begin!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.