Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 18, 2014 1:56 AM

May 2013
I honestly don't know what to think about where the story is going. I like that Kishi is trying to explain some things but I just don't like what I'm reading.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jun 18, 2014 1:57 AM
Mar 2013
Dimitrije1606 said:
johnknight648 said:

very funny will someone delete that post.

Delete? Why? Because I stated that even though Naruto is in its final stages, villains are popping out from nowhere?

True but you said about the ramen chef that's ridiculous.
Jun 18, 2014 2:00 AM

Jul 2013
That was an interesting read.
Please stop saying 'that technique' and say the damn name already
So many masterminds XD
Jun 18, 2014 2:02 AM

Jun 2013
johnknight648 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:

Delete? Why? Because I stated that even though Naruto is in its final stages, villains are popping out from nowhere?

But that is the whole point. Kaguya was completely unnecessairy, but he did it anyway.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 18, 2014 2:10 AM

Jun 2014
I feel a bit disappointed about this chapter. I'm glad that a lot of things got explained, but still... I just don't want a new final villain, we got enough. This "I fooled him, but i was fooled by another one" chain should end with Kaguya. I hope that Black Zetsu is still on the woman's side and it won't turn out that he would just use Kaguya for his goals.
Jun 18, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
Which school did Kishimoto graduate? This is genius work!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2014 2:40 AM

Oct 2013
Naruto and Sasuke are Ashura and Indora, but I think they have many similarities to Hagoromo and Hamura. :/

Naruto= Hagoromo
Sasuke= Hamura
Jun 18, 2014 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
I don't even know what is what anymore in this manga. The tree, the Juubi, the moon, Kaguya and her sons, Hagoromo and his sons, gedo mazo...it wouldn't be so confusing if Kishi would stick to the stuff he told us earlier for once and wouldn't always change everything on the spur of the moment.
Jun 18, 2014 2:42 AM

Mar 2013
Just kill her already for fucks sake.

I want this series to end and I'd prefer that one of team 7 other than Kakashi dies.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jun 18, 2014 2:51 AM

Apr 2012
So... Black Zetsu is secretly Masashi Kishimoto?

Kaguya's tears do make her look beautiful though, and I wonder what Naruto and Sasuke are going to do because they've been overpowered by Kaguya more than once already.

It's interesting, ever since Kaguya appeared I couldn't help but notice that she didn't act much differently than the Juubi/Shinju - to the point where I thought she might be controlled by it but as it turns out, the Juubi Hagoromo and Homura sealed was Kaguya or a part of her.
AloxamaxJun 18, 2014 3:02 AM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Jun 18, 2014 3:10 AM

Sep 2012
Black Zetsu seems to love his mother a bit too much.
Jun 18, 2014 3:13 AM
Jan 2014
Kishi does not respect us. Izanagi to come back to life even after you've been dead a while??? Really?? Couldn't Madara just have taken Obito's eye back then to use Izanagi to be revived as a young person again? With a hot wife and an Uchiha Ferrari?? Coz, flip, Izanagi can change reality, duh. And Black Zetsu planned EVERYTHING?? How did he influence Kabuto to use his knowledge to get in on the war?? Its not enough to just say: "haha, I tricked him too. F*ck you." No, we deserve a proper explanation of how every single bloody manipulation was done, how Zetsu knew so many details and arrggggg ...

really, if kishi just left it at: Hashirama thought he killed Madara, left, and Black Zetsu kept the unconscious Madara alive (we already know he can do that), and Madara woke up thinking he was just fortunate or strong or whatever, then I would have been happy. But no, IZANAGI CAN BE ACTIVATED WHENEVER THE HECK YOU FEEL LIKE IT. Jeez, you'd think someone as smart as Itachi would have thought of that little trick, just in case he died from being sick or something. Then again, maybe he wanted to die, but surely other Izanagi users must have thought of using this delayed-death-revival-plothole-no-jutsu. Dammit Kishi doesn't respect us. I didn't even finish the chapter. Rant over. Dammit.
Jun 18, 2014 3:15 AM

Mar 2009
So do I get this right?
Kaguya used to be a good human, ate the chakra fruit and became the 10 Tails that wanted to consume all of chakra. Then her two sons seal her body in what is now moon and her chakra in Hagoromo. Just before they succeed Kaguya creates her will that is Black Zetsu.

Black Zetsu manipulates Idara and all the next heads of Uchiha clan (rewriting Hagoromo last guideline words to help him brainwash the clan). Finally at some point Madara awakens Rinnegan with is first step in resurrecting Kaguya. Thinking Madara is the one true mastermind he manipulates Obito who then manipulates Nagato.

Everyone follows the plan that Black Zetsu came up with to bring Kaguya back to life.

Did I get this right @_@ so confused.
Jun 18, 2014 3:24 AM

Jun 2014
So many gullible people really believe this manga will end in the next 20-30 chapters hahaha...

There should still be one more arc, the battle for Hokage title and if Weekly Jump really wants to stretch this, the restoration of the shinobi world and the peace agreement with everything going political like Log Horizon.

Nope, not gonna end till another 2 years at least.

SleepnDreamn said:
So do I get this right?
Kaguya used to be a good human, ate the chakra fruit and became the 10 Tails that wanted to consume all of chakra. Then her two sons seal her body in what is now moon and her chakra in Hagoromo. Just before they succeed Kaguya creates her will that is Black Zetsu.

Black Zetsu manipulates Idara and all the next heads of Uchiha clan (rewriting Hagoromo last guideline words to help him brainwash the clan). Finally at some point Madara awakens Rinnegan with is first step in resurrecting Kaguya. Thinking Madara is the one true mastermind he manipulates Obito who then manipulates Nagato.

Everyone follows the plan that Black Zetsu came up with to bring Kaguya back to life.

Did I get this right @_@ so confused.

I... think so. There seems to be a lot of grammar/disjointed translation problem in the Mangastream version so it is a bit confusing

Oppai is love, oppai is life
Jun 18, 2014 3:29 AM

Jul 2013
So madara did actually die but he rewrote his own failure with izanagi even after his death? Well that's just too convenient. Sure I could say that it was forshadowing all along when itachi embedded his amaterasu in sasuke's eye but that's just taking things too far.

Black zetsu is the new aizen and now Naruto and Sasuke are planning something... what could they be planning? If and when they succeed to seal Kaguya they better make damn sure that she won't release another black zetsu or something just before being sealed so she can't start all over yet again.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 18, 2014 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
The interesting thing about this chapter amid all the information we received was this

The fact that it's finally been proven the other brother inherited the Byakugan from his mother. I mean, it was kinda obvious for a while now, since Hagoromo received a variation of the Juubi eye (Rinnegan), which means that Hamura would possibly inherit the other set of eyes his mother possessed (Byakugan), but it's nice that it is a proven fact now. Ever since kakashi mentioned in the Chunin exams that the Sharingan originated from the Byakugan I always wondered just how all three eyes were related . Well now we know.
Jun 18, 2014 3:46 AM

Aug 2013
Man it seems like each chapter is getting worse and worse :
Jun 18, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2007
johnknight648 said:
yeah looks naruto almost ending anytime soon in about few 20 chapters it will probably end in November 2014 or January 2015

Everyone's been saying that since 100 chapters ago lol. THere is still some things that kishimoto has to resolve indefinitely, so ill just say, it will end when it ends.

Jun 18, 2014 3:58 AM

Jul 2007
SandyBoi said:
That was an interesting read.
Please stop saying 'that technique' and say the damn name already
So many masterminds XD

If you watched enough anime, you know that is a really popular trend that is used. It kind of gets annoying i know.

Jun 18, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
Kishi did say 2014 is it's last year but damn I feel like we're just enetering a mini-chapter again, not unsatisfied tho.

With all the unexpected stuff going down I sort of hope Hagoromo joins in.
Jun 18, 2014 4:06 AM

Jul 2013
Mindfuck!
Jun 18, 2014 4:06 AM

Jul 2007
Dimitrije1606 said:
johnknight648 said:

But that is the whole point. Kaguya was completely unnecessairy, but he did it anyway.

Yeah bringing Kaguya into the picture, he was forced to flip the entire story around so that kaguya was part of the central plot, imo i think the story was fine when it was bout ninja's but now he had to create a scenario that was relevant to kaguya, an otherworldly demon and some how make madara and black zetsu a part of it. It is quite obvious that kishimoto did not plan this.

He ran him self into a corner. Regardless, it is what it is and i accept it, the final battles have nearly been like interplanetary lvls of intensity and lots of revelations and plot twist keep the story very unpredictable. Regardless of the direction he chose, its still enjoyable on that aspect. The ending will never change my views on the characters though, naruto has some of the greatest historical figures to grace the anime medium and that will never change for me.

I think when i write a review on this, that is primarily what i am going to focus on, the story in it self has had some ups and downs, but i think the real strength of this series is the characters. If the characters did not go through as much development like bleach per-say and was not integrated into the core story that well. Then my rating on this show would be far below the mark.

Jun 18, 2014 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
veguke said:
Kishi does not respect us. Izanagi to come back to life even after you've been dead a while??? Really?? Couldn't Madara just have taken Obito's eye back then to use Izanagi to be revived as a young person again? With a hot wife and an Uchiha Ferrari?? Coz, flip, Izanagi can change reality, duh. And Black Zetsu planned EVERYTHING?? How did he influence Kabuto to use his knowledge to get in on the war?? Its not enough to just say: "haha, I tricked him too. F*ck you." No, we deserve a proper explanation of how every single bloody manipulation was done, how Zetsu knew so many details and arrggggg ...

really, if kishi just left it at: Hashirama thought he killed Madara, left, and Black Zetsu kept the unconscious Madara alive (we already know he can do that), and Madara woke up thinking he was just fortunate or strong or whatever, then I would have been happy. But no, IZANAGI CAN BE ACTIVATED WHENEVER THE HECK YOU FEEL LIKE IT. Jeez, you'd think someone as smart as Itachi would have thought of that little trick, just in case he died from being sick or something. Then again, maybe he wanted to die, but surely other Izanagi users must have thought of using this delayed-death-revival-plothole-no-jutsu. Dammit Kishi doesn't respect us. I didn't even finish the chapter. Rant over. Dammit.

You really saved my from typing all that.Thank you.

All those that say that this was probably planned by Kishi...
No hell no it wasnt.
He had no idea how to kill Madara, he himself said it, and now retconned everything that happened in the previous 680 chapters.

THis is far worse than Aizen's "I had it all planned out".
Jun 18, 2014 4:54 AM

Jul 2013
This chapter was pretty much just Kishi realizing he has messed up, so he tried to fill his mistakes.

So let me get something straight, am I correct in saying that both the Ten Tails and Kaguya were creations of the God Tree? Just getting a bit confused about that.

Behemoth11 said:
Great chapter, but Sasuke seems pretty useless now. However, Izanagi doesn't require Senju DNA it seems, Hamura looks like a devil and Kuro Zetsu is the mastermind.
Izanagi requires Senju DNA if you're not Uchiha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2014 4:54 AM

Aug 2013
link9us said:

Yeah bringing Kaguya into the picture, he was forced to flip the entire story around so that kaguya was part of the central plot, imo i think the story was fine when it was bout ninja's but now he had to create a scenario that was relevant to kaguya, an otherworldly demon and some how make madara and black zetsu a part of it. It is quite obvious that kishimoto did not plan this.

He ran him self into a corner. Regardless, it is what it is and i accept it, the final battles have nearly been like interplanetary lvls of intensity and lots of revelations and plot twist keep the story very unpredictable. Regardless of the direction he chose, its still enjoyable on that aspect. The ending will never change my views on the characters though, naruto has some of the greatest historical figures to grace the anime medium and that will never change for me.

I don't think Kishimoto has the writing skills to pull off connecting major events in Naruto. All of this shit seems so forced and artificial none of it seems natural. I honestly wish before the big war arc he would've just taken some time to think out what he's writing and then stick to it. Instead of tossing out all of this garbage. Making characters like Sasuke do a 180 becoming the good guy out of nowhere is fucking ridiculous. Having Pain be manipulated by Obito. Obito be manipulated by Madara. Madara be manipulated by Black Zetsu and now having Kaguya as the main villain is BAD writing. It makes each of his villains seem like fucking nitwits who can be easily tricked it's soooo baad.
Jun 18, 2014 5:02 AM
Mar 2011
This manga is endless. Every time he explains something he introduces new things to be explained. Now, for example, we don't know where Kaguya comes from, why Black Zetsu looks this way, why he is still alive. There are some other minor things that have to be answered, like what is the purpose of Sasuke, Orochimaru and Yamato. Did Tenten avoid the moon jutsu? if so why?

Anyway the author doesn't have to finish the manga right now. If he wants to make more, he can. But it seems it's not going anywhere... Perhaps I'm wrong.
Jun 18, 2014 5:10 AM

Jun 2013
So True History of the Uchiha and Senju?

This was Ok chapter.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 18, 2014 5:12 AM

Oct 2007
j0x said:
its nice to see some explanation like how Madara use Izanagi to revive himself on a later time by sacrificing his one mangekyou sharingan eye

this was a very interesting chapter

how the hell did he revive himself once dead? :/
Jun 18, 2014 5:38 AM
Mar 2013
All i see posts made by most people dont like this chapter especially making fun of it just as kishimoto is tying up to end loose threads since its about to end anyway at least the ending of naruto this year may be a rumour it looks its about to end.
Jun 18, 2014 5:44 AM
Sep 2012
So they are all puppets of some Ned Batty character. Okay so now that Sasuke everything he held dare was all a fraud, what will he do when this is over?

That is some messed up family, and I am not ever sure Kayuga wants to be the final villain, who knows if she wanted to revived, but now that she is, she is going to reck stuff.

So is Naruto and Sasuke going to get through this alone, or will there be help coming?
Jun 18, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2012
Honestly I'm so disappointed in this black zetsu puppetmaster shit I can't even put it into words.

Also it seems like Madara is actually done, gone, replaced by Kaguya. Idk... Not really... All that... Good... Oh well I guess Naruto vs Sasuke is going to happen someday so there's that.

What did Sasuke do to Obito? Is Naruto going to give him life force or something... He should be able to use the sage chakra too so I wonder why wouldn't they try to give life to him. The double Kamui has been teased too, so...
Jun 18, 2014 5:47 AM

Aug 2009
johnknight648 said:
All i see posts made by most people dont like this chapter especially making fun of it just as kishimoto is tying up to end loose threads since its about to end anyway at least the ending of naruto this year may be a rumour it looks its about to end.

WHen in the attempt to explain the unexplained he makes everything that happened before a bunch of nonsense then there is no reason to be glad about it or congratulate him.
Jun 18, 2014 6:19 AM

May 2013
Good chapter. So it was the black zetsu that instigated everything. This is getting good.
Jun 18, 2014 6:23 AM

Mar 2014
Kishimoto you bastard you did it again dammit... 5/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Jun 18, 2014 6:29 AM
Mar 2013
k11chi said:

Also it seems like Madara is actually done, gone, replaced by Kaguya. Idk... Not really... All that... Good... Oh well I guess Naruto vs Sasuke is going to happen someday so there's that.

Are you people still thinking about the naruto vs sasuke fight thing its been done they make peace now as they focus on the fighting the final big bad because sasuke says if one of them dies then the world ends sheeesh its as if you want the manga series to continue well i for one want the manga series to end so that the anime series will end as well without some original thing like the other 'Overtook the manga' anime's

babymilo91 said:
Good chapter. So it was the black zetsu that instigated everything. This is getting good.

at least now the naruto manga ending is almost there.
Jun 18, 2014 6:32 AM
Feb 2014
even more reasons to hate the Uchiha and the sharinghax
Jun 18, 2014 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
Actually, I would like to know how Madara could awake two Rinnegan. One eye was sealed though.
Jun 18, 2014 7:45 AM

Feb 2014
Great chapter. Things are getting very interesting...
5/5.
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jun 18, 2014 7:52 AM

Jul 2010
I liked it, didn't expect to see Kaguya cry but it gave her more personality.
Jun 18, 2014 8:05 AM

Nov 2013
No?
Itachi is no exception to the rule, the entire Uchiha Clan was fooled.
Itachi just wasn't part of the plan, but what tells you he wasn't fooled exactly?
He believed Obito was Madara, that's plenty fooling.

That and even though he didn't want to, he aided in capturing a few tailed beasts (even indirectly), if he knew about Kaguya's existence and Black Zetsu, he would have tried to stop it.
So stop wanking him and accept reality, he was as much of a puppet as Obito was, if not, even worse since he didn't know that Nagato/Pain was being manipulated. All he knows is that Tobi was Masked Man whom he worked with in the Uchiha Massacre and knows the truth, and all he did was try to kill him with Amaterasu to make sure Sasuke wasn't told about the truth nor manipulated.

Simple as that.

Also this chapter's giving me plenty headache, Madara being done in a few pages after he got his second Rinnegan, replaced by Kaguya and Black Zetsu being the mastermind was badly executed.
The chapter was good, the plot twist was also good..But sadly, it felt rushed, that or it's hard to believe how the story has been rehashed, because it's making Uchihas sound like a bunch of puppets which is sad and unrealistic.
xDanteyJun 18, 2014 8:10 AM
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Jun 18, 2014 8:13 AM
May 2014
There's so many plot twist, it get further complicated, however unlike the previous chapter, this one explains things better and finally we know the real motives of the antagonist, It's one of the most complicated manga i've read but really love it, can't wait to see what happen next!
Jun 18, 2014 8:26 AM

Nov 2013
Also..You people read wrong.

http://puu.sh/9z68y/8e6e5a86ca.jpg

It implies that Madara has made it so his right eye would use Izanagi after death, much like Sasuke's amaterasu against Tobi.
However, I agree with some of you, this is clumsy and stupid as hell, the plot is just becoming a loop of stupidities put on top of each other, normally, even if you teach your eye to do anything, it shouldn't even work because it would lose the connection to your brain, but this is Naruto logic we're talking about.
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Jun 18, 2014 8:38 AM

Jun 2012
Remember when this was a series about a kid who wanted to gain the respect of his peers?
Jun 18, 2014 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
So, Black Zetsu was the mastermind behind the whole plan....

XD 3/5
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Jun 18, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2013
Awesome chapter.
Jun 18, 2014 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
Does anyone actually remember when madara met obito... Didn't he have one eye?
Jun 18, 2014 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
I honestly don't know what to think about where the story is going. I like that Kishi is trying to explain some things but I just don't like what I'm reading.

Then you should just stop reading Naruto then. It must be a pain in the ass to read something you just don't like. But if you really want to see how this manga ends, Naruto is close to ending, so just wait until it's finished and then read all of it in one day or so.

This goes to everyone who just doesn't like where Naruto is going, but want to finish the series.
Jun 18, 2014 10:23 AM

Apr 2014
Kaimon said:
Remember when this was a series about a kid who wanted to gain the respect of his peers?

Good times. Good times..
Jun 18, 2014 10:23 AM
May 2014
Oh my god I cannot believe what my eyes are reading, are thete actually people praising Kishi in this thread or are you all fucking blind fanboys? Geez wake up from your dreams, this isn't GOOD this is plain BAD. I'm astounded..
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 18, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2014
kikohunter said:
Oh my god I cannot believe what my eyes are reading, are thete actually people praising Kishi in this thread or are you all fucking blind fanboys? Geez wake up from your dreams, this isn't GOOD this is plain BAD. I'm astounded..

Well if you didn't know, there are people out there who think differently than you. It what makes us human and ourselves. There's no need for you call them "blinded fanboys" just because they think differently than you. smh
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.