Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2014 6:29 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh...so Kourin does use the Link Joker deck only she isn't reversed.

Anyways, it's Kourin vs. Kai this episode. It's been awhile tbh. I thought the match was pretty good. And welp, an Aichi image pops up into this episode.

Poor Kai ;.;
Stark700Jun 7, 2014 7:30 PM
Jun 7, 2014 7:34 PM

May 2013
Kourin using a Link Joker deck?!

So Aichi doesn't want them to look for him again. I wonder why. Too bad Kai lost, and he got his Blaster Blade taken away.
Jun 7, 2014 8:08 PM

Apr 2014
So Kourin uses Link Joker and retains her memories of Aichi and the gang...so much questions in my head left unanswered.

Kourin using Link Joker proves how strong her feelings is in protecting Aichi, even if it means going to the dark side. I will give her a gold star for that, but this episode makes me want to strangle her...I don't know why.

Also in the next episode, it shows the gang training...ON LEON'S ISLAND! OMG LEON!!! Wait, if they're visiting Leon and have his phone number then that means he remembers them, at least I hope so.

But still, training in every season only to get beaten in the next season is so repetitive -__- I wish Bushiroad can do something new.
Jun 8, 2014 12:52 AM

Mar 2012
Hmmm, so Kourin did end up using Link Joker. Haha, Kourin should know by now that the gang isn't going to stop unless you give them a really good reason to. Telling them that Aichi doesn't want to see them but not why would definitely make them more curious.

Next up, Leon makes his debut in season 4! Leon vs Naoki? Also, that means new AqF units!
Jun 8, 2014 4:15 AM

Jul 2012
Was pretty interesting. Kourin using link joker and it seems like she keeps her memories, but I am sure Aichi has something to do with that since she should have lost all her memories because of the previous season.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jun 8, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2011
Worst episode this season

I actually wrote myself legitimately having a breakdown from all the stupidity this season contained. Now that I am better here is my synopsis on Aichi's problem

"I don't want anyone hurt cause of me so I'll push everyone away just like Kai failed to do a month ago even though I got closer to him as a result. My plan is flawless" >__>

They've done nothing for 13 episodes the plot at episode 164; Aichi's missing we don't know what's going on, plot now; Aichi's missing we don't know what's going on but with more people!

The writers are terrible, I don't even know what to say.
Also where are my Jewel Knights dammit.
At least it's a beach ep next week
Jun 8, 2014 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
I honestly don't see them doing anything now that they know Aichi's thoughts. I seriously hope it's not "Trouble keeps happening when I'm around, so I'll disappear" type of thing.

Oct 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Mar 2012
Even if Kourin has Link Joker as her deck, I don't see Kai being beaten so one-sidely. She doesn't even look like she's trying at all. Kai should have wiped the floor with her or she should've struggled at least no offense. He's been reversed longer and has experience in using Link Joker with thousands of opponents. Kourin shouldn't have beaten Kai so easily...
Jan 12, 2023 5:31 AM

Jun 2021
Kai in previous seasons was overpowered and now he is losing too many times even to Kourin.

Aichi disappear because of what? Link Joker would spread the chaos even if Aichi hadn't been around. Leon sacrifice other clans to resurrect Aqua Force, he didn't even know Aichi back then. Ren was consumed by psycholia before even Aichi had started playing Vanguard. Everything would happen even if Aichi hadn't been around.
Also why Aichi trusted Quater Knight he didn't know instead of his friends.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

14 by Iago97 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

10 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

5 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

9 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 7, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

23 by Aichi_sendau13 »»
May 7, 2021 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.