Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 25, 2014 7:04 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This one is a Nozomi's episode indeed. I didn't expect a sad back story from Nozomi but here it is. Eli is her first true friend and µ means so much to her. Love Live knows how to tug the audience's heart string. We can see the writers reference back to S1 Episode 10. Both Eli and Maki were helped by Nozomi so now it was their turn to return the favor. I'm hoping for Snow Halation next week.
May 25, 2014 8:37 AM

Feb 2008
Well, something was very strange from Nozomi from beginning in this episode, but a very heartwarming ending.

Preview: Kokoro No Melody ! Just snowing in preview, nothing much.
I guess is something to looking forward next episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 25, 2014 9:42 AM

Aug 2012
God damn , this episode was so touching .. her backstory was sad but when i saw nozomi blushing was like "awwww" She was so cute ! . I hoping for Snow Halation next week just like all folks here ;)
May 25, 2014 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, I'm not a big fan of Nozomi but it was interesting seeing her take the spotlight this episode. I didn't expect her back story either but I think it was worth waiting for. Friends gotta help each other. Anyways, looking forward to what's to come next week also here.

On another note, Niko ;o
May 25, 2014 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
When Nico lets her hair down. You know your heart will be stolen <3

Nozomi was really shining in this episode. Loved seeing the more deredere and "normal" personality of hers. I appreciate her more now.
May 25, 2014 3:42 PM

Jul 2010
At first I was wondering that the song would be "Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu!" especially with the valentine thing.
Maki's way of giving chocolate xD Nico got denied again!
Nozomi's episode... really nice to see another side of her. A side that isn't so strong or reserved. Feels kinda hit when I saw just how much Nozomi loves µ! Nozomi's dreams and her past were really enjoyable!
They brought everyone together to make a song this time. The snow at the end, I also hope we get Snow Halation too ^^
FatefulLoveMay 25, 2014 6:38 PM
May 25, 2014 4:02 PM
Feb 2014
Liked Nozomi's backstory, gave more than I expected it to.
Umi was hilarious during the film bit.
Not much to go on from the preview, may mean we get a great episode. Hope that the song is Snow Halation.
May 25, 2014 4:34 PM
Oct 2013
I'm thinking it will almost definitely be Snow Halation they'll be doing.
After looking at the lyrics for it, all 9 of the words that each member said at the end are in the lyrics for Snow Halation, I'm really excited now. Snow Halation has always been my favourite of the singles. :)
I enjoyed this episodea lot, I really like Nozomi and don't think she gets enough attention. It was interesting seeing her thought processes about helping the girls to join µ's, with them all having some insecurity or problem that no-one else understands.
May 25, 2014 5:15 PM
Mar 2012
Finally a Nozomi episode, now I want one of Maki.
May 25, 2014 5:44 PM

Oct 2013
FatefulLove said:
At first I was wonder that the song would be "Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu!" especially with the valentine thing.
Maki's way of giving chocolate xD Nico got denied again!
Nozomi's episode... really nice to see another side of her. A side that isn't so strong or reserved. Feels kinda hit when I saw just how much Nozomi loves µ! Nozomi's dreams and her past were really enjoyable!
They brought everyone together to make a song this time. The snow at the end, I also hope we get Snow Halation too ^^

Once Hanayo pulled out the box I immediately thought of Mogyutto. Would've loved to see Maki hand the chocolate to Nico again.

If they re-animate Snow Halation with no CG, even just 90 seconds of it, it would be legendary.
にこにこにー~ おまえわわたしの嫁にする! 。。。なのは。。。エッチのこと。。。嫌いです!甘えな。。。
May 25, 2014 6:12 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my gawd~ Do I sense an incoming SNOW HALATION!? 8D
May 25, 2014 6:14 PM

Mar 2014
Nozomi episooooodeeee.
So it was Umi who was crying there. I thought it was Nozomi or Nico. Well, Nico cried also during the movie and Maki's reaction over it was priceless. XD
Nico let her hair down again. >/////<
So it's Snow Halation next week?

Just Sunrise doing their magic...again.
http://i.imgur.com/PzoJT7L.jpg
May 25, 2014 6:14 PM

Nov 2013
I love the feels in this season.
May 25, 2014 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
the feels ;__;
we got to know a little about Nozomi's past and how she met Eli
loved this episode. 5/5
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 25, 2014 6:33 PM

Apr 2012
Oh feels. Never really cared for Nozomi before but I loved this ep.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 25, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2014
Nozomi episode! I'm glad to finally see the other side of her, had tears in my eyes nearly the whole time.

During the movie scene I actually never thought of Eli to be a softy for those kinds of movies, but Nico and Umi definitely stole the show with the way they cried during the movie. XD

Maki being perfect as usual when being filmed giving over the chocolates... I sigh every time.
May 25, 2014 8:10 PM

Feb 2014
Finally a Nozomi episode! She's not my favourite character but I've been waiting for an episode centered to her. Next is maki episode please.

SNOW HALATION next week! please make it happen. I like that song, that's the song that I constantly play on the mobile game (Love Live! School Idol Festival)
May 25, 2014 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
that Eri x Nozomi hug...
May 25, 2014 9:22 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
xD
Battery on camera dies before Nico's cute scene gets to the good part.

About time there's a Nozomi episode. I've always wondered how Eri-chi and Nozomi met, and their meeting this episode was very simple but nice.

May 25, 2014 10:18 PM

Sep 2012
Ooh new song next week or Snow Halation? Either ways, next episode should be a blast.

Another super strong and touching episode of Love Live this week. Nozomi <3
May 25, 2014 10:34 PM

Aug 2013
I've been reading Love Live doujinshi, the most recent was one of Eri X Nozomi's. This episode almost overloaded my mind.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 25, 2014 10:52 PM

Oct 2013
xchee said:
I've been reading Love Live doujinshi, the most recent was one of Eri X Nozomi's. This episode almost overloaded my mind.

You think that episode had too much NozoEri?

This is a real song that came with Volume 6 of the 1st season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BrlULBDP4

A NozoEri doujin about them recording the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk1_4ctCy4
にこにこにー~ おまえわわたしの嫁にする! 。。。なのは。。。エッチのこと。。。嫌いです!甘えな。。。
May 25, 2014 11:41 PM
Sep 2012
Great episode focusing on Nozomi. I was resisting the urge to get excited that they're going to perform my favorite song "Snow Halation", but that ending has all but sealed it for me. I'll be as giddy as a teenage girl in a Justin Bieber concert or Twilight movie if they actually perform Snow Halation next week. >.<
May 25, 2014 11:58 PM

Feb 2014
Little Nozomi is cute. Not my "Best Girl" but still one of my favourites.

http://imgur.com/kMpXXGz

I'm feeling a SNOW HALATION vibe next episode.
May 26, 2014 12:42 AM

Dec 2011
Nice too see more of Nozomi, the epsideo was indeed very touching, especially the ending.

Niko with her hair down was too much for my heart to handle. <3
May 26, 2014 12:54 AM

Jan 2008
Yep, I freaking knew it. I knew that the words they said at the end AND the snow gave me a heavy Snow Halation vibe. It's basically confirmed to me now.
They said the following words:
Omoi (Thoughts) - Honoka
Melody - Hanayo
Yokan (Premonition) - Umi
Fushigi (Mystery) - Rin
Mirai (Future) - Maki
Tokimeki (Excitement) - Kotori
Sora (Sky) - Nico
Kimochi (Emotion) - Eli
Suki (Love) - Nozomi
And so all these words appear in Snow Halation in respectively:
1:04 & 3:22; 0:45; 0:41; 0:13; 1:50; 0:30; 0:18; 0:16; 1:12 & 3:31.
Honoka's and Nozomi's words were the only ones said twice.
So I think it's pretty safe to assume they'll perform Snow Halation, which is my favorite μ's song (and I'm a big μ's nerd) so needless to say, shit's gonna go down, A-RISE better step up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXYuX_hyYQ - video I used for times

(copy-pasted my post from reddit)
May 26, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2013
Nozomi = Goddess of μ's. Woots.

I had to fight the mushy feels of friendship and sadness. That ending where they just blurted out words was pretty lol though.

I hope the song is Snow Halation~
May 26, 2014 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
OMG,Nico with hair down(nosebleed).
Ehhhhh,Give me my Nico-nii's Special Happy Love Nico!

One of the more emotional episode definitely with Nozomi finally providing some back story on how and why she secretly helped out in setting up of μ's.At the start of the episode,it definitely seems to me that they are going to perform Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu! with chocolate gifting.The snow scene at the end hints it is going to be Snow Halation.(I hope they wouldn't just cut the scene from the MV for the song,the characters' faces are a bit outdated).I prefer Mogyutto Love though.
May 26, 2014 4:08 AM

Jun 2013
OMG, when I saw Nozomi blushing.. she was so very cute!! Hmm next song will Snow Halation or My Gyutto Love de Sekkinju! Nozomi is great!! I can't wait next episode:)
May 26, 2014 6:20 AM

Feb 2008
I never knew but I was expecting something good next episode. :)

Welil said:
Yep, I freaking knew it. I knew that the words they said at the end AND the snow gave me a heavy Snow Halation vibe. It's basically confirmed to me now.
They said the following words:
Omoi (Thoughts) - Honoka
Melody - Hanayo
Yokan (Premonition) - Umi
Fushigi (Mystery) - Rin
Mirai (Future) - Maki
Tokimeki (Excitement) - Kotori
Sora (Sky) - Nico
Kimochi (Emotion) - Eli
Suki (Love) - Nozomi
And so all these words appear in Snow Halation in respectively:
1:04 & 3:22; 0:45; 0:41; 0:13; 1:50; 0:30; 0:18; 0:16; 1:12 & 3:31.
Honoka's and Nozomi's words were the only ones said twice.
So I think it's pretty safe to assume they'll perform Snow Halation, which is my favorite μ's song (and I'm a big μ's nerd) so needless to say, shit's gonna go down, A-RISE better step up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXYuX_hyYQ - video I used for times

(copy-pasted my post from reddit)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 26, 2014 7:41 AM

Aug 2008
That tsundere Maki.

Is SNOW HALATION the best Love Live song? Haven't listen to it yet.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 26, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2008
Absolutely fantastic and heartwarming episode. This could be the best episode of S2 so far. Nozomi is fuckin fantastic; this episode just reinforced how I think she's my favorite of the nine.
May 26, 2014 9:04 AM
Feb 2013
It was so cute and touching my heart is all warm. Feels like I'm gonna melt.

Best episode of Second season indeed.
May 26, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2010
Mayjaplaya said:
xchee said:

You think that episode had too much NozoEri?

This is a real song that came with Volume 6 of the 1st season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BrlULBDP4

A NozoEri doujin about them recording the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk1_4ctCy4

This
That doujin is the embodiment of what i had in mind when i first listened to their duet song, Eri x Nozomi all the way.
May 26, 2014 10:13 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, another character development for Nozomi, damn her backstory was pretty amusing. I though she is cheerful, and a happy person, but its the opposite of that. Never knew that her backstory is quite sad, until she met Eli. Now I liked Nozomi more than ever :D.

The camera part, I can't handle it, acting tsundere and stuff XD. Maki just hit the perfect role for it XD. LOL the battery ran out and Nico was disappointed XD.

Gathering up at Nozomi's place, is the best thing ever. I hope they will cover the song that is "Snow Halation." I love that song :D.

May 26, 2014 11:51 AM

Nov 2011
Zapredon said:
That tsundere Maki.

They released the Snow Halation special long ago, check it for yourlself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wdxBzeExlY

Definitely among one of my favorites
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

May 26, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
A Love song.....by Muse's....for Love Live! xD
Cute! x3

So, this episode....Nozomi's dream huh? So cute! x3
I like how she wants to make a new song with all the girls, that was really adorable. :3

Can't wait to see how that song turns out~! It's going to be cute~! x3

Umm....OH! Tsundere Maki~! xD
YES! SO CUTE! X3
May 26, 2014 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Nico's acting was good and funny at the same time.

Lol at Umi's reaction to the kissing scene in the movie.

Nozomi's past was a bit sad.
May 26, 2014 4:13 PM
Mar 2014
Did anyone notice when it started snowing and everyone looked out the window that Eri is holding Maki in her arms and not Nozomi?
May 26, 2014 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
FlamingEmbers7 said:
Did anyone notice when it started snowing and everyone looked out the window that Eri is holding Maki in her arms and not Nozomi?

yea, you're the n-th person to notice this. they'll fix this in the blu-ray...probably

May 26, 2014 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
Yay, finally episode about Nozomi!
One of my favourite characters, and she definitely deserve it.

Also im looking forward to Snow Hala... emm new song.
May 26, 2014 6:33 PM

Nov 2007
DreamingBeats said:
FlamingEmbers7 said:

yea, you're the n-th person to notice this. they'll fix this in the blu-ray...probably

Be-Betsuni... Ma-Maki doesn't need Eri's love too. I-It's okay if they don't fix it in the blu-ray.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 26, 2014 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode with plenty of feels.

I thought at first that the song they would sing would be Mo Gyutto Love de Sekkinchuu. Then as they started talking about Muse being a miracle I figured the song would be Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki. Now it looks like it might be Snow Halation. I'm looking forward to see which they pick next episode.
Salmon is delicious.
May 26, 2014 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
Exaccus said:
Nice episode with plenty of feels.

I thought at first that the song they would sing would be Mo Gyutto Love de Sekkinchuu. Then as they started talking about Muse being a miracle I figured the song would be Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki. Now it looks like it might be Snow Halation. I'm looking forward to see which they pick next episode.

Most likely the last one. Because there were hints all over the last couple of minutes. I love all three songs but Mogyutto love De Sekkin Chu! is extremely catchy!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 26, 2014 8:30 PM
Jul 2010
The title of the next episode is a line in Snow Halation. Of course, they could be trolling...
May 26, 2014 8:43 PM

Sep 2013
Why did Kotori have tears in her eyes? XD

Ha the camera rejected Nico :3

Umi's embarrassment was so cute!

Finally we learn about the mysterious Nozomi.

Goosebumps all over when Nozomi was talking about muse.

I agree with Rin, Nozomi was so cute in that scene ;)

Nozomi is probably my fave Love Live girl now although they all have cute moments ;)

Great episode I'm really looking forward to next week's
May 26, 2014 11:47 PM

Feb 2014
Zapredon said:
That tsundere Maki.

not actually their best but one of my personal favorites. I discovered Love Live! when I accidentally saw the video of Snow Halation on Youtube. The anime hasn't started yet when I accidentally saw that video.
OrangeRafiMay 26, 2014 11:52 PM
May 27, 2014 2:33 AM

Apr 2011
Snow Halation please! I'd love to see it performed next episode.
May 27, 2014 2:51 AM

Apr 2013
A-RISE Eli isn't too bad, I guess she will fit (in case).

Also,

Damn that camera for stopping ero Nico from happening!
May 27, 2014 3:39 AM

Aug 2008
kopsy said:
A-RISE Eli isn't too bad, I guess she will fit (in case).

Also,

Damn that camera for stopping ero Nico from happening!
I loved it when everyone was staring at Nico with sheer disgust while Kotori's minding her own business and playing with the alpaca.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

77 by Yuqirin »»
Apr 20, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

189 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

143 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

136 by pompopuri »»
Mar 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.