Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2014 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, they need to watch their backs...
Feb 14, 2017 6:50 AM

Aug 2014
As expected, Trish is a spoiled rich girl. I expect to see some growth from her in the future.
Nov 7, 2017 12:48 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, did she make Fugo get naked because his jacket was similar to hers?
I liked that last panel with the kitty in the bottle.
Mar 7, 2018 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
This girl comes out like a spoiled BITCCHII; let's if in the future she'll keep this mood or changes it.
Best series of all time? Gormiti of course
Jan 13, 2019 6:17 AM

Feb 2013
The annoying cat got what she deserved!
Feb 4, 2020 7:16 PM

May 2016
Trish looks pretty good here but this was the most jarring initial character appearance since Swole Josuke for me. Her hair and costume's completely different and that really caught me off guard lmao

The traitors are on the move and it'll be very exciting to see the Bucci Gang fight an enemy Stand User group.

Oct 12, 2020 9:09 PM

Jun 2016
This almost feels too good to be true. Let's start by looking at the coincidence and good luck Buccelati and Giorno have experienced. Killing Polpo led to finding his treasure, finding his treasure led to Buccelati's capo status, and taking Polpo's place led to an opportunity to get closer to the boss than anyone else. The protect his daughter thing feels like a late game mission. One would expect a much slower process of climbing up the ranks.

Now keep in mind that Buccelati's group looks incredibly suspicious. Buccelati failed to find Luca's killer and instead took in a new kid. That new kid was the last one to meet Polpo before he uncharacteristically killed himself. Further, this "suicide" only benefited Buccelati. He was able to usurp the recently murdered capo. This is incredibly suspicious, and now the boss chooses Buccelati to take care of the daughter which may know classified information? Really? it feels like the beard is being pulled over our eyes.

Now take into account Trish. Despite having not known her father was a gang leader, she's acting like a princess as if it's natural. I wouldn't expect that, it makes us ask what kind of life she had before she came here. What kind of mother was Donatella? It's possible that her mother was incredibly powerful, it's possible that Trish is simply taking an opportunity to live her best life. However, the ease of which she fits in feels unexpected and uncanny to me.

The bad feelings don't end there. We must ask what the bosses motives are. In my eyes there are few explanations. Either this boss who sells drugs to children and doesn't mind innocent casualties under his rule genuinely cares for his long lost daughter to some degree, or she is playing a part in a scheme. The reason I conclude this is because, if he really saw her as a threat and he didn't care for her, he would have gotten someone to dispose of her. But even if we go with this reading, giving her to the most suspicious up-and-comers feels ridiculous for such a careful man! This leads me into theory two.

With that out of the way, he has created a traitor sandwich. Those who want to kidnap Trish will expose themselves as traitors, trying to force their way closer to the boss. And those defending Trish are doing so with the ulterior motive of usurping the boss. If there is a time to have the beard pulled over our eyes, it will be now. As if Trish was used to flush out this den of snakes forming in Passione.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.