Forum Settings
Forums

Do girls feel proud of their boobs, or are they embarassed of them?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2014 2:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wouldn't it be a lot easier for everyone if all men were more naturally attracted to smaller breasts and then every girl had ones like that instead? That way the sexuality/embarrassment issue would be unchanged but it would be less impractical for the girls (no shoulder/back problems as a consequence).

In other words humanity should have evolved to 100% lolis & lolicons and everyone would be so much happier.
May 7, 2014 3:28 AM

Apr 2014
Average so no problem.
Men like what they like.
NanakomoriMay 7, 2014 5:05 AM
Whats That? You think my username is Pretty?! Me too!!....... until I found out it was the name of a JAV actress whom I dont even know.
May 7, 2014 3:35 AM
Dec 2013
lupadim said:
Some are ashamed because the boobs are small
Others even show them around
Yep, from where I am , girls with C/D cup like to pop it out or wear something tight just to show it off. All Sluzza's.

Nanakomori said:
Men are attracted to larger breasts because of higher compatibility with child feeding or something scientific.
That's BS! haha, Who told you that shiz?!
May 7, 2014 3:39 AM

Apr 2014
ScazoN said:

Science did.
or how a guy would go "me boner did"
Whats That? You think my username is Pretty?! Me too!!....... until I found out it was the name of a JAV actress whom I dont even know.
May 7, 2014 3:41 AM

Oct 2013
it varies
May 7, 2014 3:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nanakomori said:
ScazoN said:

Science did.
or how a guy would go "me boner did"
yeah do you think it's random chance that makes men like big breasts? of course there's an instinctive reason and a scientific explanation
May 7, 2014 3:46 AM
Jan 2014
I am proud of my thumbs
May 7, 2014 3:46 AM

Aug 2013
It really depends on the girl. In general, girls with smaller breasts are constantly made to feel ashamed of them by the people around them. In school other kids are obviously cruel, and that's one thing I was always made fun of for. I was always told I looked like a boy, or various other things. As an adult, well... adult women aren't really THAT much more mature when it comes to vocalizing their unwanted opinions about another woman's body, lol. Guys make girls feel like "the bigger the better". In my experience, men aren't really as likely to pick on a woman for not having large breasts, but the loudest men are not afraid to voice their love for large breasts. So, at least in the usa, women with small breasts are made to feel inadequate.

But you have women that really couldn't care less and are not the least bit ashamed or embarrassed about their small size.... and then on the flip side, you have some women who hate their large size for one reason or another, and also try to make them look smaller than they are. Personally, while I try not to be too self conscious, I admire women that just don't give a d!mn.

Nanakomori said:

Men are attracted to larger breasts because of higher compatibility with child feeding or something scientific.

.... where on earth are you hearing this? Hi... small size here, breastfed my daughter for 2 years. Your milk ducts are the same size weather you are size A, D, or F (that is a size, right?). The size of your breast goes up as the FAT content in your breasts increase. It has nothing in the world to do with milk production.
JadeQuetzalMay 7, 2014 3:53 AM
May 7, 2014 5:07 AM

Apr 2014
*drinks cup of cocoa*

for sum reson every1 quotes meh on how its not related to children or something scientifically related

JadeQuetzal said:
It has nothing in the world to do with milk production.

Moore knowledge is good knowledge(TM)
kay n e ways every1 can ignore d thing about me post about milk which me edited out which will therefore make me post neutral n nothing note worthy to go back on
dun really like staying on trivial things that can catch fire
or smth
May 7, 2014 5:14 AM

Mar 2014
Some people take pride in certain parts of their body because it is their best feature. For me, people say it's my eyes. I like my size the way it is so I am content showing them off in a room where a girl has a much larger size than I do.
May 7, 2014 5:40 AM
Jan 2014
I like big boobs but I have dated girls with smaller ones. Still give me some big ol bewbs to stuff my face on when feeling down.

I think every girl should feel proud of whatever the size or shape of whatever. of their boobs are. Really. No one's perfect, just like us guys, some have a small penis while others have a medium or big penis. It doesn't matter as long as you can love your girl/guy.

Follow your heart <3
May 7, 2014 5:57 AM
Mar 2014
oh, I almost forgot

It's incredibly hard, sometimes, to find clothes which fit you even if your boobs aren't that big. First of all, in girls stores, you mostly find skin-tight clothes. But even when you succeed to find something that isn't that small IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR DAMN BOOBS omg sorry but this is so annoying. Last time I was looking for a coat, A COAT, which means it's supposed to be large and all, I took my usual size but I just couldn't close it because of my boobs. And they aren't even that big ?? Plus there wasn't a size over L like mhhhok i'm just going to don't wear any coat thank you

omg forgot what I said in my former message
i hate boobs
May 7, 2014 8:10 AM

Jun 2013
Well I used to be really proud of mine because they are cup size C, but then I watched anime and realized that lolis are much cuter than girls with a larger chest so now I'm pretty ashamed of mine. Wish they were much, much smaller. Plus my boyfriend prefers DFC so that might affect my attitude towards larger chests
May 7, 2014 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
society (men) make girls feel embarrassed or ashamed to have them or show them off because they either ogle like disgusting pigs, demean them for having the courage to wear something comfortable or etc etc. if thats what u mean
May 7, 2014 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
I hope not, big breasts are disgusting. As a small person I think I'll get killed by them.

May 7, 2014 1:04 PM

Apr 2014
HaXXspetten said:
In other words humanity should have evolved to 100% lolis & lolicons and everyone would be so much happier.

Humanity is not yet ready for such a paradise. Someday, someday.
If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident. — Hei
May 7, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2009
angrygirl said:
society (men) make girls feel embarrassed or ashamed to have them or show them off because they either ogle like disgusting pigs, demean them for having the courage to wear something comfortable or etc etc. if thats what u mean

and here we go with the nonsense

women literally make up more than half of the population, why is "society" only men?

and women stare at men's crotches all the time. ive caught them so many times. not that i care. i'm not the one calling them pigs though.
May 7, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2012
JadeQuetzal said:

Nanakomori said:

.... where on earth are you hearing this? Hi... small size here, breastfed my daughter for 2 years. Your milk ducts are the same size weather you are size A, D, or F (that is a size, right?). The size of your breast goes up as the FAT content in your breasts increase. It has nothing in the world to do with milk production.

Actually I think I did learn this in class, men are attracted to bigger breasts and curiver hips because its a sign of good fertillity. So its not about how good your at breastfeeding but about how easily you get pregnant. Possibly. Im not 100% sure its been years...
May 7, 2014 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
Not everyone is proud of them. It depend if they like them or not.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
May 7, 2014 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
baki502 said:
Actually I think I did learn this in class, men are attracted to bigger breasts and curiver hips because its a sign of good fertillity. So its not about how good your at breastfeeding but about how easily you get pregnant. Possibly. Im not 100% sure its been years...

The curvier hips thing yes, and it's true. Women with wider hips have an easier time giving birth and a healthy woman with wide hips is less likely to have complications than a healthy woman with narrow hips. The breast thing is cultural. Different cultures and during different times, what size was considered attractive have varied. Some cultures prefer smaller breasts. Same thing with skinny vs meaty vs really meaty, or small vs big butt. I mean there is a general biological attraction to women with curves and a bit of meat because that means (at least on a very primal level) that they aren't starving to death, and are probably better potential child bearing partners. But that boils down to their ability to give birth to healthy babies and survive, not quantity of booby milk.
May 8, 2014 12:50 AM

Oct 2013
never cared, I'm flat, just like the rest of the women in my family.
May 8, 2014 1:05 AM

Apr 2012
JadeQuetzal said:
baki502 said:

The curvier hips thing yes, and it's true. Women with wider hips have an easier time giving birth and a healthy woman with wide hips is less likely to have complications than a healthy woman with narrow hips. The breast thing is cultural. Different cultures and during different times, what size was considered attractive have varied. Some cultures prefer smaller breasts. Same thing with skinny vs meaty vs really meaty, or small vs big butt. I mean there is a general biological attraction to women with curves and a bit of meat because that means (at least on a very primal level) that they aren't starving to death, and are probably better potential child bearing partners. But that boils down to their ability to give birth to healthy babies and survive, not quantity of booby milk.

Yeah Definetly not its what I also said, it boils down to their ability to give birt to healthy children. As for the Fertility factor doesnt it also describe how easily a woman gets pregnant? Back in the days they fucked once and thats it, so how easily a woman got pregnant maybe is also a factor? If bigger breasts indicated easier fertilization, men might have aquired a primal instinct to go after the women with bigger breasts. Not that it matters now since you can just try it till it works ;).

Also another interesting fact I remember women go for really manly men with high amount of testosterone and manly facial feauters when they are in their mating time of the month (Idk what its called) cause they expect better genes. However ouside of that they would prefer men with softer facial features cause they expect more stability to raise a child. Also the study had men wearing a shirt for a longer time and had the women smell it and without ever having seen the men, they had to pick favorites. Its amazing in a way, how much smell actually decides who we like and who we dont.

I think it shows that no matter how advanced we get in technology we act and are still on quite the primal level.
May 8, 2014 1:52 AM

Mar 2014
I think it depends.. I personally prefer wearing baggy shirts because I feel more comfortable.
May 8, 2014 2:32 AM

Feb 2013
I don't really know how girls feel about them, but if I could give any girl advice, is that boobs are like Beatles songs....they're all good.
May 8, 2014 6:53 AM

Apr 2013
Of course women with big boobs like to show it off.

But as a woman myself, sometimes I'm embarrassed if a man only looks at me because of it.
"Is it weapons that are the cause of all this fighting? Or does the real cause lie within the human heart?"
-Lacus Clyne, Gundam Seed

May 8, 2014 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
baki502 said:

Yeah Definetly not its what I also said, it boils down to their ability to give birt to healthy children. As for the Fertility factor doesnt it also describe how easily a woman gets pregnant? Back in the days they fucked once and thats it, so how easily a woman got pregnant maybe is also a factor? If bigger breasts indicated easier fertilization, men might have aquired a primal instinct to go after the women with bigger breasts. Not that it matters now since you can just try it till it works ;).

Also another interesting fact I remember women go for really manly men with high amount of testosterone and manly facial feauters when they are in their mating time of the month (Idk what its called) cause they expect better genes. However ouside of that they would prefer men with softer facial features cause they expect more stability to raise a child. Also the study had men wearing a shirt for a longer time and had the women smell it and without ever having seen the men, they had to pick favorites. Its amazing in a way, how much smell actually decides who we like and who we dont.

I think it shows that no matter how advanced we get in technology we act and are still on quite the primal level.

No, the hip size nor breast size aren't indicators of fertility. Bone structure matters for ease of childbirth, and "meaty" is just seen as more likely to be healthy. Now... take into consideration that by "meaty" I don't mean chubby or even american's version of "average" now, I just mean not european runway model thin. But fertility isn't effected by bone structure or breast size. Pretty much just genetics and health.

It only makes sense to me that women are attracted to men of a certain appearance as well. Testosterone levels effect fertility, sex drive, and strength (to a degree, and amongst other things) and also facial features. Our minds are hardwired to be attracted to it. That doesn't mean we all are XD but on an instinctual level women are more likely to be attracted to a man with higher levels of testosterone.

OT, I have to do more yard work today... I threw on a tube top when I woke up... and I'm not sure I want to walk outside this house in this... so I guess I get embarrassed in certain attire even when I'm not "ashamed" per say.
May 8, 2014 8:57 AM

Nov 2012
Actually i got a question to the girls. Do girls notice when man are peeping quickly at the boobs? As a man i can never help but look instantly wen the big juicy F'ers are showing in some way. In advance i always keep my mouth shut and get on the topic at hand like nothing ever happened. It's really like 1 quick second of a glance. But i always wondered if they notice since i really can't help it, yet is kind of rude nonetheless.
May 8, 2014 9:12 AM

Mar 2013
johnyjohny said:
Actually i got a question to the girls. Do girls notice when man are peeping quickly at the boobs? As a man i can never help but look instantly wen the big juicy F'ers are showing in some way. In advance i always keep my mouth shut and get on the topic at hand like nothing ever happened. It's really like 1 quick second of a glance. But i always wondered if they notice since i really can't help it, yet is kind of rude nonetheless.

Who cares if they notice. Not like you'll ever see the chick again anyway.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
May 8, 2014 9:16 AM

Mar 2014
johnyjohny said:

No, but probably because myu chest is too small
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
May 8, 2014 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
DerpHole said:
johnyjohny said:

Who cares if they notice. Not like you'll ever see the chick again anyway.
Dude? You live in a environment where you never have to work or even talk with women continuously or something? Also when the face is not that good and the rag is still showing i still can't help. I happen to work with one 5 days in a week and got no intention to even F her or be close to her. Yet we work in the same office and she wares some daring front clothes sometimes so i still can't help but look. Even after a year i still can't help it.
May 8, 2014 9:38 AM

Mar 2013
If her clothes are "daring" then she can't blame anyone for taking a peek.
May 8, 2014 9:42 AM

Aug 2012
johnyjohny said:

I notice. So I assume all girls do.
May 8, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
Knobay said:
johnyjohny said:

Even for a split second? Also do you care? what are your thoughts about it?
May 8, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
johnyjohny said:
Knobay said:
johnyjohny said:

It's a weird feeling. Someone just staring at your boobs no matter how long they do, it's uncomfortable. If your talking to me I expect you to look at my face not my boobs. I really don't care but I notice. It's like someone staring at your groan for a split second. You notice and it feels weird doesn't it?.
May 8, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2012
I don't feel weird if they look at my groin. And I have all rights to look wherever the heck I want, Johny you shouldn't care either, just don't stare intensely, there's a limit to everything.

Anyway, I have no idea, I just know that women are as complexed about their boobs as men are complexed about their penises for really dumb reasons too.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 8, 2014 10:42 AM

Nov 2012
Knobay said:
johnyjohny said:
Knobay said:
johnyjohny said:

It's a weird feeling. Someone just staring at your boobs no matter how long they do, it's uncomfortable. If your talking to me I expect you to look at my face not my boobs. I really don't care but I notice. It's like someone staring at your groan for a split second. You notice and it feels weird doesn't it?.
I see. Don't blame me though it is just something that just happens. Does this often happen to you?
May 8, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2012
I see. Don't blame me though it is just something that just happens. Does this often happen to you?

I understand it's just something that just happens or can't be helped. I'm not blaming you. This rarely happens to me because I always have my chest covered. I'm not the showy time
May 8, 2014 11:49 AM
Dec 2013
johnyjohny said:

If someone stares for more then 3 seconds I notice.
May 8, 2014 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Wouldn't say proud of my boobs, but I'm okay with them haha! It's not like I gaze at my boobs in the mirror every single day but I do like the size of them: I won't lie.
May 8, 2014 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
Have you guys ever seen pics of boobs that are extremely lopsided?

I bet those girls are embarrassed.
May 8, 2014 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
johnyjohny said:

When it happens I notice, but pay it no attention. Why should I get angry at a guy for looking at my body? Feels more like a compliment to me, and not something to berate him over. Besides, if a mans chest or his sword are clearly outlined by their clothing, then guess what I am going to do? I'm going to look. However this doesn't happen to me a lot because my breasts aren't notoriously huge nor do I wear revealing clothing.
May 8, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
Aylaine said:
johnyjohny said:

When it happens I notice, but pay it no attention. Why should I get angry at a guy for looking at my body? Feels more like a compliment to me, and not something to berate him over. Besides, if a mans chest or his sword are clearly outlined by their clothing, then guess what I am going to do? I'm going to look. However this doesn't happen to me a lot because my breasts aren't notoriously huge nor do I wear revealing clothing.

Yeah its a natural human reaction to glance at the out of the ordinary. If a girl has big boobs everyone is going to give it a quick glance, most likely even the girls. Its the same with anything that stands out even ugliness. I cant help but take a glance at someone that is so ugly that it stands out or has a disfiguration. Im not trying to be rude, I just cant help it but to take a quick glance.
May 8, 2014 1:27 PM

Dec 2012
johnyjohny said:

Anyone who's showing off cleavage doesn't really have the right to complain, even if you start talking to the breasts.

I'm not really a breast maniac so I have no problem refraining from looking, but holy shit there's this 330 pound girl in my classes who wears extremely revealing clothing and flaunts her cleavage around like it's the Holy Grail. The sad part is every aspect of her being disgusts me but because they're right in your face you can't help but see them unless you look at the ceiling during a conversation with her. What's even sadder is she gets it in her head that people are checking her out as a result when in reality I find it to be absolutely vomit worthy.
May 8, 2014 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
What kind of a question...
I like my boobs. I don't like it when men stare at them, though. I don't wear bags, but I don't wear bikinis either.
May 8, 2014 3:12 PM

Aug 2012
Thread Cleaned.

Spam, derail, chatting; all that jazz.

May 8, 2014 3:44 PM

May 2014
I don't go out of my way to hide nor display mine. Like I don't think I have horrible boobs I just think they could be bigger is all.
May 8, 2014 3:51 PM

Oct 2013
My male friends call my boobs Bruce and Vin because they apparently look like two bald men hiding in my top. Boobs are cool to have cos, well, they're boobs. I love jumping up and down naked in front of my mirror and watching them helicopter. I even do sound effects. But it is not so fun when you're doing exercise. I think amazon women used to cut off one of their boobs because it got in the way when they were working in the fields. I see their point.

May 8, 2014 3:55 PM

Apr 2008
I am happy with the size of mine.

I play Yoga, eat healthy, exercise few times a week, and take care of my body that I never thought of my boobs' size. Well my best features, i would consider my face and hair, for me that is what counts + my amazing personality.
Feel free to add me to your friend list!

May 8, 2014 4:06 PM

Apr 2012
Who cares about boobs, what matter is the ass. You see boobs are always beautiful no matter what size as long as they arent completely flat or drop too much. But asses arent like that. They can actually have a beautiful shape or they can not. Thats why having a nice ass is more important, since as long as youve got boobs at all they are bound to be beautiful! So girls dont feel concious about your breasts, but about yo ass instead!

I think I didnt solve the problem, but just shifted it right here...
May 8, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 2012
MellowJello said:
Thread Cleaned.

Spam, derail, chatting; all that jazz.

Like I care, I asked "why not" because I honestly wanted the reason not because of your stupid line.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.