Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2014 7:43 PM

Apr 2009
i dropped it a few episodes after the queen died i saw the palm date episode but was sorta getting bored

has gon had a good fight since then
Apr 26, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2012
Calumz said:
i dropped it a few episodes after the queen died i saw the palm date episode but was sorta getting bored

No it hasn't gotten good, just drop the show........JK...

If you're getting bored of these episodes already then i don't think you'll enjoy the rest. Although that lastest episode was one of the best to come out.
Apr 26, 2014 9:53 PM

Jul 2010
Calumz said:

lol are you serious

you better be joking. this arc is freaking awesome
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Apr 26, 2014 11:03 PM

Sep 2008
From that point it gets worse before it gets better. If these episodes bored you to the point of dropping a show you've invested so much time into, I don't think it is worth continuing.
Apr 27, 2014 2:24 AM

Oct 2013
If you expect non-stop action and fights all over the place drop it you'll get disappointed. It's more about storytelling and character development although when the good fights come they are REALLY good and the latest episode proved that. 96 per cent of 5/5 votes from 644 people.... well it does show that it was at least good.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Apr 27, 2014 2:36 AM

Apr 2014
You dropped it in the best arc?
Apr 27, 2014 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, if you go into HxH for just fights you are going to have a bad time. But, that should be pretty obvious even up to this point?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 27, 2014 3:10 AM

Feb 2014
Yeah it's not about just fighting, but when it does have fighting, it's easily some of the best scenes in anime, something like episodes 35, 47 and of course 126, so much so that it becomes the talk of the forum, of course people will come expecting the fights.

In my personal opinion, this series fights are scarce but the quality is compact so whenever it does happen, it's pretty damn good, just don't expect it to be an action show like you would normally.
Apr 27, 2014 3:30 AM

Nov 2012
I'm one of those view that doesn't think Chimera arc is the best arc. Personally i think Yorknew arc was better. * spoiler* The episodes between dying queen up until the invasion was like Hunter x hunter less good quality. Still very good but HxH did better in the past. It seems like the makers understood that and took care of it quickly and focusing towards what manga chapters that where better. The invasion however might be the best couple of episodes in hunter x hunter yet. So i highly suggest you continue.
Apr 27, 2014 5:20 AM

Jun 2013
dont watch it if you got bored
Apr 27, 2014 5:22 AM
Dec 2012
It wasn't bad in the first place
Apr 27, 2014 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
It's not YYH level but you should keep watching, shit went down latest episode.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 27, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2011
Calumz said:

you know the character development doesnt matter.

yes, gon vs pitou was epic but gon couldnt win but thanks to the friendship power he defeats pitou. But you know gon is the last hope and who will defeat to the king?. correct the answer is Gon because he is the main character who is allways right

the plot was excellent it was like "Ichigo please save us" or "Naruto please give us your speech to become a good person".
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 27, 2014 2:08 PM

Mar 2014
cronosteso23 said:
Calumz said:

yes, gon vs pitou was epic but gon couldnt win but thanks to the friendship power he defeats pitou. But you know gon is the last hope and who will defeat to the king?. correct the answer is Gon because he is the main character who is allways right

the plot was excellent it was like "Ichigo please save us" or "Naruto please give us your speech to become a good person".

Not sure if this comment is sarcasm towards the OP or legitimate mockery of the show.

Also, heard of a spoiler tag?

But judging by the rest of your statements, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're trolling.
Apr 27, 2014 2:26 PM

Jun 2011
jreginald said:
cronosteso23 said:
Calumz said:

Not sure if this comment is sarcasm towards the OP or legitimate mockery of the show.

But judging by the rest of your statements, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're trolling.

Actually, he loves HxH, and is always bringing in One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, FT, and whatever shounen you can name into his HxH related statement as if he has something against the other shounen. His sarcasm should be obvious.

On topic,
I haven't watch the second half of the CA arc, but from what I know, CA arc picks up the pace in the second half, but if all you want is fight, and more fighting, then drop the series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 27, 2014 4:32 PM

Jul 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
I haven't watch the second half of the CA arc, but from what I know, CA arc picks up the pace in the second half, but if all you want is fight, and more fighting, then drop the series.
In terms of content within each episode, the pace is kind of slower during the second half.
Apr 27, 2014 4:35 PM

Feb 2014
This arc is one of the worst arcs in the series. but it's watchable. Some good episode here and there.
If I should believe in God. I should also believe in the tooth fairy. The bible is man made. It was Made by bearded men to try and control people with their beliefs. Off topic. No anime can even come close to Nana. :P

Apr 27, 2014 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
ToG25thBaam said:
jreginald said:
cronosteso23 said:
Calumz said:

Actually, he loves HxH, and is always bringing in One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, FT, and whatever shounen you can name into his HxH related statement as if he has something against the other shounen. His sarcasm should be obvious.

On topic,

ToG25thBaam said:
jreginald said:
cronosteso23 said:
Calumz said:

On topic,

@ToG25thBaam Not whatever shonen. Naruto, fairy tail and Bleach are the most overrated shonen.
One Piece is an excellent adventure with some problems BUT the anime adaptation is really bad For example Gintama is simple but i like it because the adaptation was really good and the plot is enjoyable
cronosteso23Apr 27, 2014 7:33 PM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 27, 2014 9:19 PM

Mar 2014
Ghost001 said:
This arc is one of the worst arcs in the series. but it's watchable. Some good episode here and there.

Instead, take a look at the poll for episode 126's discussion. This arc is one of the best but if you drop it because you got bored by the lack of fights then I feel sorry for you.
Suzune-chanApr 28, 2014 7:48 PM
Apr 27, 2014 9:51 PM

Sep 2011
Calumz said:

Drop it and watch other fast-faced shounen instead. Problem solved. ^_^
Apr 28, 2014 9:41 AM

Apr 2010
What are you talking about? It's always been good.
Apr 28, 2014 10:10 AM

Feb 2013
Solkiskey said:
Apr 28, 2014 12:07 PM
Aug 2012
Lmfao @ all these butt hurt HXH babies telling you to quit the anime if you don't like it.

Yea I hated the majority of this arc. The narrating was OK but it was completely different than the 100 other episodes and I got bored out of my mind. I forced myself through and watched every second then finally episode 126 came and BAM. Awesome. Was such a Godly fight scene you have no clue. I usually eat food when I watch an anime but this episode got me to stop eating it was so epic. Just try and watch these boring azz episodes because the show gets better later on.
Apr 28, 2014 5:28 PM

Jan 2012
Entezio said:
Lmfao @ all these butt hurt HXH babies telling you to quit the anime if you don't like it.

Yea I hated the majority of this arc. The narrating was OK but it was completely different than the 100 other episodes and I got bored out of my mind. I forced myself through and watched every second then finally episode 126 came and BAM. Awesome. Was such a Godly fight scene you have no clue. I usually eat food when I watch an anime but this episode got me to stop eating it was so epic. Just try and watch these boring azz episodes because the show gets better later on.

If you read correctly the OP said that he got bored, and the rest of the episodes aren't that enticing unless you're really interested in the story either way.

I don't know how bored you have to be to watch 126 episodes and still keep at it.. Props man.
Apr 28, 2014 7:23 PM

Mar 2014
noonealive said:
Entezio said:

If you read correctly the OP said that he got bored, and the rest of the episodes aren't that enticing unless you're really interested in the story either way.

I don't know how bored you have to be to watch 126 episodes and still keep at it.. Props man.

Actually, Entezio was saying that the CA arc isn't the same as previous episodes (Greed Island, Phantom Troupe, etc.). He didn't bore himself throughout 100+ episodes, just the Chimera Ant arc.

But yeah, I disagree. I'm not butthurt but I just find it annoying when people whine about or drop an anime just because it's "boring". Episode 126 was amazingly epic but the previous episodes were also awesome. Meeting Kite, his death (that shit got to me) the birth of the King, Royal Guards, the Dragon Dive, Knuckle's near death, Youpi's change of heart, etc. There was just so many things going on in this arc that I can't bring myself to say that it was boring. To say that everything up to 126 is boring is just an insult to Hunter x Hunter in itself. And knowing what comes next (I read the manga), it's just going to be better. I love this arc, so great.

I can see why people get bored though, the past few weeks seemed uneventful in terms of action. But even then, I appreciated those episodes for character development.
jreginaldApr 28, 2014 7:32 PM
Apr 28, 2014 7:25 PM

Jun 2013
Solkiskey said:

Apr 29, 2014 12:08 AM

Jan 2014
"Any man who must say lmao at the butthurt is the truly butthurt" -Tywin Lannister

OT:
ToodleNoodles said:
Solkiskey said:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2014 12:17 AM

Dec 2008
ToodleNoodles said:
Solkiskey said:

Apr 29, 2014 4:32 AM
Apr 2014
no way...asspull everywhere!!! (^_^)
Apr 29, 2014 5:18 AM

Jun 2009
The thing is, a large part of what made 126 such a great episode is the build up that led to it and the culmination of various themes. I think saying it was just a great action episode is really selling what it did short.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 29, 2014 12:18 PM
Aug 2012
jreginald said:
noonealive said:
Entezio said:

Actually, Entezio was saying that the CA arc isn't the same as previous episodes (Greed Island, Phantom Troupe, etc.). He didn't bore himself throughout 100+ episodes, just the Chimera Ant arc.

But yeah, I disagree. I'm not butthurt but I just find it annoying when people whine about or drop an anime just because it's "boring". Episode 126 was amazingly epic but the previous episodes were also awesome. Meeting Kite, his death (that shit got to me) the birth of the King, Royal Guards, the Dragon Dive, Knuckle's near death, Youpi's change of heart, etc. There was just so many things going on in this arc that I can't bring myself to say that it was boring. To say that everything up to 126 is boring is just an insult to Hunter x Hunter in itself. And knowing what comes next (I read the manga), it's just going to be better. I love this arc, so great.

I can see why people get bored though, the past few weeks seemed uneventful in terms of action. But even then, I appreciated those episodes for character development.

actually i meant to say that the part when they got to the king's place was boring. the whole thing with kite and the ant population growing etc was fun it was just when they got to the kings place it went a bit downhill
edit: the only parts during the invasion that i liked were the
. everything else was boring af
helooooApr 29, 2014 12:24 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kineta - May 3, 2012

155 by wibugar »»
Today, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Avato-chan - Apr 7, 2012

107 by Nerdason »»
Today, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Mar 31, 2012

116 by Nerdason »»
Today, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikasa - Mar 24, 2012

130 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Mar 17, 2012

133 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.