Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 24, 2015 7:52 PM

May 2013
Marika arrives and is already causing trouble for Raku!
Damn, you've got to believe in Raku, for not abandoning Chitoge for his own selfish reasons.
But then again, he does occasionally get beat up by her.
The thing is, Raku finally remembers Marika. I feel like a war is coming.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 26, 2015 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously? he tells you he likes a certain type of girl and you change yourself just to win the approval? And I thought the new girl will be the best one :/ too bad she's just stupid.

On another note how can the police commissioner even agree to let his daughter be engaged to the son of the Yakuza's chief?
Apr 7, 2015 9:44 PM

May 2014
Eeeeh, I think she's more purposely introduced as an antagonist. A shit-disturber, if you will.
Apr 8, 2015 8:09 AM

Sep 2012
So the new girl appeared, I have some doubts that she not that girl, but that photo makes me think twice.

Lol, everyone is stalking them on their date, even Tsugumi XD
May 16, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2013
I'm liking this new girl, so far better than the two heroines
May 25, 2015 4:48 PM

Jul 2014
Why the fuck does every guy in this show go "Chitoge is so hot" or "Marika is a knockout". They both look exactly the same as every other girl in this show.

2/5
Jan 13, 2016 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Mar 25, 2016 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
Mari is nice, but she went burst mode XD

Still, i'm rooting for Onodera, don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 11, 2016 9:48 AM

Aug 2014
I was very well aware of that this is a harem anime, but I feel like they ruined the whole storyline with Marika, even though she is THE girl, I don't know. Maybe I got more attached to the existing girls, so I'm not really into the 4th one.

Also, she is pretty cunning, and manipulative, which I don't really like..

I was so happy when things got a little bit more interesting around Onodera and Chitoge, but that feeling has vanished about now.
May 31, 2016 4:03 PM

Dec 2014
Well, it seems we found the very best girl in here. The one that this retard doesnt deserve. xD
Aug 31, 2016 8:38 AM
Nov 2014
aaaand worst girl just appeared. i was just starting to like the anime, but they had give us that annoying bitch and ruin everything.
Dec 29, 2016 10:34 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 14 - Ordeal:

The monkey face of the student is hilarious. Tachibana Marika goes to school in not a uniform but a dress. She reveals to Raku that she is the girl of the promise from ten years ago.

"Raku-sama" share some strange moments with her "Fiance" Marika. Then Chitoge is discovered, Marika goes rampage because Raku doesn't remember anything at all about Marika.

Personally I don't think Marika is the girl that Raku does the promise that the anime show us in the first episode (but is probable that Raku has done different promises to those three girls) I still think that Onodera is the girl from ten years ago.

"That's not gonna happen. I'd never abandon her for my own selfish reasons. I'm sorry, but I can't agree to a condition like that." (Raku to Marika about Chitoge)

"So you done forgot even that, huh? So you done forgot even that, huh? How couldja just up an'forget somethin'like that? I've had feelings for ya for the last ten years, and there ain't a single blasted detail that I don't recall! Rakkun, you... Because you said you only liked them girly girls with long hair... I went and grew out my hair, and I done fixed the way I talk! I worked hard to change myself, goshdarnit! Finally! Rakkun... You think yer gonna get off by sayin'ya done forgot everythin'?" (Mad Marika to Raku)

3/5
ArakitoDec 29, 2016 10:38 PM
Jan 2, 2017 7:38 AM

Apr 2013
So best girl finally arrived... at least with this one episode alone she instantly kicked all the other girl's asses in my ranking :3
Jan 2, 2017 5:07 PM
Jul 2016
This is a message to the people who made this anime 😡
Just wanna say that the story it's very good 10/10 but the characters were very very very bad made -10/10, u ruined everything when doing the characters intelligent, they are just way to dumb, I bet they can't even get an indirect joke.
That's all happy new year #2017
Jan 2, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2016
InefableAtaraxia said:
Episode 14 - Ordeal:

The monkey face of the student is hilarious. Tachibana Marika goes to school in not a uniform but a dress. She reveals to Raku that she is the girl of the promise from ten years ago.

"Raku-sama" share some strange moments with her "Fiance" Marika. Then Chitoge is discovered, Marika goes rampage because Raku doesn't remember anything at all about Marika.

Personally I don't think Marika is the girl that Raku does the promise that the anime show us in the first episode (but is probable that Raku has done different promises to those three girls) I still think that Onodera is the girl from ten years ago.

"That's not gonna happen. I'd never abandon her for my own selfish reasons. I'm sorry, but I can't agree to a condition like that." (Raku to Marika about Chitoge)

"So you done forgot even that, huh? So you done forgot even that, huh? How couldja just up an'forget somethin'like that? I've had feelings for ya for the last ten years, and there ain't a single blasted detail that I don't recall! Rakkun, you... Because you said you only liked them girly girls with long hair... I went and grew out my hair, and I done fixed the way I talk! I worked hard to change myself, goshdarnit! Finally! Rakkun... You think yer gonna get off by sayin'ya done forgot everythin'?" (Mad Marika to Raku)

3/5

It's Onodera, and personally the anime producers ****** up when they did what they did in the end
Jan 2, 2017 5:14 PM
Jul 2016
I recommend this anime to all comedy fans out there, and I recommend that all romance fans don't even touch the play button 😡
Just a warning ⚠️
Do what u want to do 😁
Jan 6, 2017 10:46 PM

May 2013
lolllllll, I wanna hear Marie's real speech more x)
Jan 11, 2017 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
lmao marika is crazy. i guess she's also connected to him from 10 years ago, but i wonder if she remembers chitoge and onodera too. i'm still waiting for that to get settled.

that said, google is my worst enemy. i tried googling her name and a spoiler came up in the suggested searches >.>

also i think this is the first time i've seen an ED for this show. hmm, i kind of liked that i didn't have anything to skip over.
Dec 26, 2017 11:08 PM

Jan 2008
What I love the most about this episode is Raku is completely clueless about who this girl is up until she uses her real accent and style of speech. Then he remembers her immediately. Kosaki and Chitoge? He has to be reminded that they used to play together. Doesn't recall a thing about those two at all. Mariko? Immediately recognition. And that look on his face when it dawns on him. I really liked that bit.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 30, 2018 1:39 PM
Feb 2018
To those who have watched this anime years ago, what happened to the openings? They like removed them from the episodes. Anyone know why?
Sep 18, 2018 4:03 AM

Jan 2018
It's funny how these girls were all transferred students and end up in the same class.
Aug 18, 2019 3:12 PM

May 2017
Sasuga asumi kana ! perfect seiyuu voice, ecpecialy mad one at the end ! Hope heard it more, im onodera team but, would go mary and she was mad mode all the time XD

If ppl like that way she talk then play hyperdimension neptunia or watch the anime, blanc character ils almost always like that
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 18, 2019 3:15 PM

May 2017
InefableAtaraxia said:
Episode 14 - Ordeal:

3/5

Mad marika best marika 🤤
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 19, 2020 11:01 AM

Mar 2019
Ok,so she's not annoying,but she has things I hate about her.It's getting interesting.I don't remember anything from here on about what happens in this anime,so I'm excited.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 21, 2020 8:28 PM

Apr 2015
The fact that she appeared out of nowhere and claims to be someone who deserves to marry Raku is so annoying, it makes me wanna hurl. Honestly, I literally felt like I needed to hurl while watching this.
Aug 29, 2020 9:02 AM
Aug 2020
I hate Maria no matter what! IT MUST BE CHITOGE OMFG.
Aug 31, 2020 7:35 PM
Feb 2020
Psychedelios said:
The fact that she appeared out of nowhere and claims to be someone who deserves to marry Raku is so annoying, it makes me wanna hurl. Honestly, I literally felt like I needed to hurl while watching this.

But at the very least, she was more real with her feelings to Raku than any of the others. I'd give her a thumbs up for that
Oct 2, 2020 8:11 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aw yeah. Hope we get an all out war between the gangs mafias yakuzas police force and such by the end

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 4, 2021 11:30 PM

Sep 2018
I don't know how I feel about this development tbh, all this coincidence and drama is beginning to be a little too much IMO. I thought they had the right balance just with Onodera and Chitoge. We'll see. Go Team Onodera btw...
Jan 21, 2022 1:05 PM

Feb 2021
BananaShojo said:
I hate Maria no matter what! IT MUST BE CHITOGE OMFG.
facts one episode and i already don't like her
Jan 26, 2022 9:18 AM
Nov 2019
WHERE THE HELL WERE THE POLICE BEFORE!!!
Apr 13, 2022 11:32 PM

Jun 2020
Here we go the fourth and final girl and got damn she's a beauty awooga

Marika is so cute I didn't expect that from here I thought that she was not going to be a big of a deal to the other girls but there's competition visible competition

Okay Marika is a tsundere confirmed well even better!
Sep 7, 2022 12:05 AM

Nov 2010
He's still totally in love with Kosaki. Chitoge is a close 2nd place. And it appears there's no more room for Marika? I'm surprised how cold he is towards her. Anyway, things are becoming a bit interesting.

I'm rooting for everyone (I'm still biased for Chitoge though). Harem route is the best route!
Sep 14, 2022 10:05 PM

Jul 2021
Well I'm out of words to describe this episode, it was just too good. The new addtion to the harem is here and boy is she aggressive.

The last scene was something else lol, with that Marie is the only girl Raku actually remembers, damn is she really the one?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 29, 2022 12:27 AM

Jul 2019
I hope Marika gets more interesting (and likeable) later on because right now I don't like her. She's cute and all but she bothers me.
Aug 16, 2023 6:24 AM

Apr 2018
Just imagine being a guy in that class... And u see all the new girls come into class falling for the same guy... Damn, remind me the old days...

Anyway, it's seems like Mary will take more roam and Onodera will get less.

Just how the fuk up this kid ended up promising 3 girls. With 3 keys open 1 padlock.

It will be funny if the 3 keys can open that padlock.

I'm sure at the end... MC will be with the Tsundere ( blond one ) .

It's always like that. The pretty, kawaii, nicest girl ended up left. ( hope i'm wrong, best scenario will be he ends up with both the 3 girls :D ! good for harem boy and everyone's happy aahah, no one is hurt )
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Dec 9, 2023 2:36 PM

Nov 2023
Wow, new character episode moment
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM
Oct 2023
peak episode ep 14
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.