Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2014 10:23 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this was a goofy episode, not much happened. But I have to say I love Exveemon, he's awesome. His humaoid form reminds me of Weregarurumon. That Tortomon ran scared after Veemon digivolved and I don't blame him ^^
May 29, 2014 11:14 PM

Jul 2013
They really should have made TK or Kari the main protagonist tbh.
Aug 3, 2014 8:38 AM

Feb 2011
Does Daisuke not know that Hikari and Takeru have known each other a lot longer? The only way for him to get that friendly is with time.

Lmao, they saw Tortamon 'peeing happily'. I wonder what the dub was like for this.

Very silly but fun episode. =P
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 3, 2014 9:05 AM
Sep 2011
Chouninatte said:

Lmao, they saw Tortamon 'peeing happily'. I wonder what the dub was like for this.

They cut that scene out entirely in the dub, and instead Tortamon randomly starts washing its hands in a stream and trots off while "Davis" makes some silly remark about good hygiene.

Zero Two's dub was pretty much a gag dub. One time the P.A. system at the school told someone that their locker was missing. How does that even happen?
Aug 20, 2014 8:27 PM

Dec 2009
Hahah wow. I just can't with the dubs sometimes, I feel like if I wasn't watching with subs I'd be so confused.

But Takeru or Hikari definitely should have been the main protagonist. Seeing as Daisuke is the main though, I'm hoping for some kind of good back-story/development..? Though I don't know how likely that is...it's the only reason i can see him becoming the main protagonist after one of the originals.

But seriously, come on Daisuke they saved DigiWorld together and have been friends since. What do you expect?
Jan 4, 2015 10:29 AM

Jun 2013
Wow... Daisuke really doesn't have a sense of humor, does he?
Jun 22, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2013
Tortomon is a really weird digimon, what's so fun about peeing?
EXVeemon looks great.
Feb 13, 2017 3:43 AM

Dec 2010
It is me or just nobody cares about Davis? Only Cody tried to help him, while Kari and TK were just assholes making fun of him and V-mon? Man, Davis is surely hated there. It is one thing to ignore a guy and another thing to ignore his pleas for help.

So now V-mon is into Gatomon? Interesting. His dancing scene was quite funny though.

Tortomon is a piss fetishist. It seems so. They changed poo jokes into pee-jokes?
Apr 26, 2017 8:53 PM

Apr 2017
Chanaynay said:

Yes. Second this. Takeru is obviously more mature and has a better sense of responsibility than Daisuke. Also is more experimented and wise generally.

Hikari is too weak to be the leader, I would have gone with Takeru.

tearofmankind said:
It is me or just nobody cares about Davis?

Davis / Daisuke is hard to take seriously, given that he's always joking about Kari, and even tried to trick his own digimon to digievolve. Totally not wise nor cool to do that (remember Taichi and Skullgreymon). Daisuke wasn't in a situation of extreme urgency to push it like when Taichi did (he and his friends were alone and in danger). He was just an assh/***

So this chapter adds more elements to the idea that Takeru should have been the leader of this series. He's the better chosen child.

Anyway, i like XVmon. Looks quite good.
Remember that generally adult level digimon are stronger than digimentals, with some exceptions.
--------
Nov 10, 2019 11:47 PM

May 2008
Apr 22, 2020 3:20 PM

Aug 2016
this is how you get superpowers, guys. you spy on someone pissing and say"it´s justa prank, bro"
:v
Apr 25, 2020 4:05 AM

Jan 2017
Dumbest way to gain a new evolution so far
Jun 10, 2020 5:57 PM

Aug 2008
What a genius ploy from our true leader. Stifling Tortamons anger to coerce Veemon to digivolve. Thats why Daisuke's the man.
Nov 27, 2021 5:35 PM
Nov 2021
This episode was fun but..

- Why can't Veemon just armor digevolve to escape or even fight that other digimon?
- I agree, everyone being so mean to Davis/Daisuke is unwarranted, even if it is sometime funny.
- No, TK would not be a better main character because he doesn't have a personality. Same goes for Kari. They're pretty much just there this whole season, no real reason for them to be part of this group of digidestined and very little chemistry with everyone else.
Apr 2, 2022 9:40 PM
Feb 2021
Chanaynay said:

Fr, I love those 2 so much. Even though they never got much screen time in any of the movies or 02/tri/kizuna/and the original.
Apr 2, 2022 9:42 PM
Feb 2021
RLinksoul said:

Zero Two's dub was pretty much a gag dub. One time the P.A. system at the school told someone that their locker was missing. How does that even happen?

yeah and one time the pa system said there was gum in the pool... first off, why... pa system is generally used for more important stuff imo
Apr 2, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
lavendereclipse said:
This episode was fun but..

- Why can't Veemon just armor digevolve to escape or even fight that other digimon?
- I agree, everyone being so mean to Davis/Daisuke is unwarranted, even if it is sometime funny.
- No, TK would not be a better main character because he doesn't have a personality. Same goes for Kari. They're pretty much just there this whole season, no real reason for them to be part of this group of digidestined and very little chemistry with everyone else.

True veemon probably could've armor digivolved, but he wouldn't have been able to defeat the villain, cuz it's at perfect level, and xveemon is stronger than fladramon and the other form.

Also tk does have personality, it's just no one bothers going deep into it, cuz he's never been the focus of the show. For example when he fought and punched ken, and his hatred for the power of darkness. Plus he has pretty good chemistry with kari, cody, and even davis. I've seen quite often, that he helps davis out. And davis asked everyone but tk about whether to include ken in their group, and tk actually kind of seemed on davis's side while acknowledging the others' view. And I wish they delved into tk and ken's relationship since the 2 never made up for fighting each other.
Ducksama14Apr 2, 2022 9:47 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 32 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 11, 2014

7 by ImVodkAna »»
Apr 12, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 Discussion

FarAwayTimes - Nov 12, 2010

30 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 27 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 11, 2014

11 by Veck8699 »»
Oct 25, 2023 11:24 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 17 Discussion

Chouninatte - Mar 27, 2014

7 by Veck8699 »»
Oct 23, 2023 10:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 8 Discussion

dolphin456 - Apr 5, 2012

9 by PureStone »»
Aug 5, 2023 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.