Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2014 5:01 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I would very much like to see Jun claw-swipe Asuka just once. Just once. I really don't understand why Jun's being all submissive. Every single time Asuka appears, it's either to insult Jun or tell Jun what she needs to do. How about you actually try doing something? Oh that's right you can't because you don't have the ability to. Ugh I'm starting to hate this.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 25, 2014 12:48 PM

Sep 2013
I feel real bad for that guy who said that he had everything taken away from him including his family the way Asuka handled that situation , I can't say she was right but won't say she's wrong, she didn't give the guy much chance but there is always a risk and Asuka didn't want to do anything unnecessary that would put their lives in jeopardy in my opinion.

''The woman will be forced to kill her lover , these things always end the same way'' I think that may have some significance in this series with Kazumi and Jun , but fortunately in the end Jun mentioned that the woman saved her lover , if they're ever faced with that situation , I really hope it ends the same way!
Feb 13, 2017 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
Asuka needs to disappear already.
Jun has to slap her or let her die one of these days.
Dunno if that guy could have been saved.
Dec 19, 2019 8:27 PM

Feb 2018
I like how she took off her coat, like nah I definitely don't want to rip this. It's also nice how even though it has a monster of the week style, they're still developing the characters and relationships with each episode. Also yuri ftw.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devilman Lady Episode 22 Discussion

vansonbee - Oct 16, 2011

12 by Julyking59 »»
Mar 18, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Devilman Lady Episode 9 Discussion

xchee - Mar 13, 2014

4 by at-8 »»
Feb 27, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Devilman Lady Episode 13 Discussion

vansonbee - Oct 16, 2011

9 by at-8 »»
Feb 27, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Devilman Lady Episode 14 Discussion

count_demonicus6 - Apr 27, 2014

3 by at-8 »»
Feb 27, 9:09 PM

» Petition to change the cover picture!

b3an0d1ng - Apr 16, 2022

1 by guulaash »»
Jan 10, 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.