Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2014 2:22 PM

Oct 2012
Killua was awesome in this episode!
Next episode should be great.
Mar 4, 2014 2:41 PM

Jul 2010
Aresnalfan said:
Vexper said:
You can really tell who appreciates this as a great show with an intricate plot threaded with great characters, and those who just want mindless shonen battles.

''Oh someone didn't like a HxH episode he can't appreciate something that is not a mindless action fest. Time for me to try act like an arrogant prick to feel better about myself'''

If only if they were reasons to not like an episode. Oh wait there is tons of them.

That's also funny since I also didn't like Killua's little fight. Drop the conceited tone you huntard fagboy. The truth is that the 'octabro' is a trivial and lousy character who is given too much focus to drag out the story. In the end, he is not gonna achieve something worthwhile, whoops spoiler alert. There is nothing intricate about the plotline of this arc. You are just easily impressed by things happening simultaneously.It's by far the most generic arc in Hunter x Hunter. This will be apparent soon enough and even more obvious with Netero vs The King.

> great characters

pls don't make me laugh

You are the only person here whos making people laugh.You're just butthurt that people enjoy what you dont, and so you try to ruin their fun by spoiling things.So weak and immature.Just gtfo please.
Mar 4, 2014 2:47 PM

Sep 2013
iLostReason said:
Aresnalfan said:
Vexper said:
You can really tell who appreciates this as a great show with an intricate plot threaded with great characters, and those who just want mindless shonen battles.

''Oh someone didn't like a HxH episode he can't appreciate something that is not a mindless action fest. Time for me to try act like an arrogant prick to feel better about myself'''

If only if they were reasons to not like an episode. Oh wait there is tons of them.

That's also funny since I also didn't like Killua's little fight. Drop the conceited tone you huntard fagboy. The truth is that the 'octabro' is a trivial and lousy character who is given too much focus to drag out the story. In the end, he is not gonna achieve something worthwhile, whoops spoiler alert. There is nothing intricate about the plotline of this arc. You are just easily impressed by things happening simultaneously.It's by far the most generic arc in Hunter x Hunter. This will be apparent soon enough and even more obvious with Netero vs The King.

> great characters

pls don't make me laugh

You are the only person here whos making people laugh.You're just butthurt that people enjoy what you dont, and so you try to ruin their fun by spoiling things.So weak and immature.Just gtfo please.

Are you perhaps blind ? Was I the one who attacked other people?

I merely stated my opinion about the episode, same as you and others, so no need to be a hypocrite. I couldn't care less if people enjoy this mediocrity, it has no bearing on my opinion. Only immature people here are you and the one who attacked me.
Mar 4, 2014 2:52 PM
Apr 2013
Aresnalfan said:
iLostReason said:
Aresnalfan said:
Vexper said:

> great characters

pls don't make me laugh

I merely stated my opinion about the episode, same as you and others, so no need to be a hypocrite. I couldn't care less if people enjoy this mediocrity, it has no bearing on my opinion. Only immature people here are you and the one who attacked me.
I'm sorry, but sarcastically saying "whoops spoiler alert" comes off as immature to me.
Mar 4, 2014 2:53 PM

Feb 2012
I still don't get why everyone hates Ikarugo so much.

Of course he isn't the "main dish", but his fight with Brovuda was amazing.

I love how in a world with super powers, HxH can put a fight with a tank and some witty "McGiver" tricks.
Mar 4, 2014 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
Loved Ikalgo's scene and how he handled the situations. It's a shame he didn't kill the lobster. Also, Godspeed is amazing :3 Killua looked badass.
"As you can see, being in a group brings no advantages to the individual. Thus, I choose to be the bear, a beast that refuses to form groups with others. It’s an animal of isolation that’s not at all worried about its solitary lifestyle. Let’s not forget that bears get to hibernate as well. Oh, what a wonderful existence. If I’m ever reincarnated, I most certainly would like to be reborn as a bear."
Mar 4, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
One of the worst episode of HxH, but I can't blame Madhouse, I thought it was also pretty bad in the manga. An irrelevant fight between 2 minor characters with 0 charisma. I can't wait for the Netero vs King fight.
Mar 4, 2014 3:08 PM

Sep 2013
Hell yeah the narrator is talking less! Hope he keeps talking less and less xD
Mar 4, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
SetsukoHara said:
I thought it was also pretty bad in the manga. An irrelevant fight between 2 minor characters with 0 charisma.

What did you think of

Fairkill said:
Hell yeah the narrator is talking less! Hope he keeps talking less and less xD

He was actually pretty good during Killua fight. The explanation by his voice was nice imo.
Mar 4, 2014 3:13 PM

Aug 2012
half of the episode wasted on ikalgo and some fodder ant?? seriously what was the point of focusing on that either kill that ant or let ikalgo die. i dont get why ikalgo doesn't just go upstairs and let that be the end of it instead of all this elaborate door closing.
Mar 4, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2010
Aresnalfan said:
iLostReason said:
Aresnalfan said:
Vexper said:

> great characters

pls don't make me laugh

No no, noone attacked you, someone just said ''sigh'' which you could completely ignore and move on if you treasure personal opinions so much, but instead you came back, spoiled something (in a really immature way) and said simply too much.
I ain't being a hypocrite, i just hate when people spoil things under pressure and they act like its nothing big.Well, for people who actually enjoy this something, its big.
Again ''mediocrity'', i wont say anything because its your personal opinion, but why throw those words at everyones face again and again.
I'll admit that i didnt see Vexper's ''Sigh'' (which was btw unnecessary as well) until i posted my previous post, but still i think you shouldnt act like you did ._.
incompleteAEGISMar 4, 2014 3:19 PM
Mar 4, 2014 3:16 PM
Apr 2013
I still don't see how the Ikalgo fight is irrelevant. First of all, even though he didn't kill Brovuda, he still knocked him unconscious for a few hours, so one of the threats is now out of the picture. And also this was very important to get a hold on Ikalgo's character and what he stands for. The elevator being destroyed and blocked can play as a plot point too. I mean, what you guys want Togashi to do? Pretend Ikalgo doesn't exist anymore. You don't introduce characters and then forget about them.
Mar 4, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
MCAL said:
I still don't see how the Ikalgo fight is irrelevant. First of all, even though he didn't kill Brovuda, he still knocked him unconscious for a few hours, so one of the threats is now out of the picture. And also this was very important to get a hold on Ikalgo's character and what he stands for. The elevator being destroyed and blocked can play as a plot point too. I mean, what you guys want Togashi to do? Pretend Ikalgo doesn't exist anymore.

Well it his own fault for creating the character, I don't understand the point of giving him that much focus. It almost feels like a part of Ikaglo existence is to add a 'nakama' spirt to the manga. Maybe I missed something since I skipped a lot of his scenes after chapter 282 but

MCAL said:
even though he didn't kill Brovuda, he still knocked him unconscious for a few hours, so one of the threats is now out of the picture.

Threat to whom exactly? he is only thread to Ikaglo since he is weak. But he is irrelevant to the other hunters and will probably be killed by the royal guards themselves if he interrupted any sort of battle.

Giving focus to character and adding 'depth' to them if you can even call that is not inherently a good thing since it just takes screen time from other stuff that are actually important.

Cheetu, Leol, Ikaglo, Welflyn and other minor ants were all mostly useless and only helped to dragged out stuff IMO.
tsudecimoMar 4, 2014 3:23 PM
Mar 4, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
SetsukoHara said:
I thought it was also pretty bad in the manga. An irrelevant fight between 2 minor characters with 0 charisma.

What did you think of

I erased it from my memory, the wolf is probably the most annoying character of this whole arc. After all that great building before the invasion, you don't expect you would have to deal with the rambling of a wolf.
Mar 4, 2014 3:25 PM

Aug 2012
Vexper said:

Aresnalfan said:
Did they just waste more than half of the episode on that stupid octopus and his insignificant ass?

Sigh.

lmao trying to damage control a sub par episode by trying to claim people with differing opinions are somehow lesser than those who share your own? nice try but no cigar kinda killed your argument of superiority by claiming that this show has an "intricate" plot haha i love hxh but even naruto and one piece have way more of a complex story than this
Mar 4, 2014 3:27 PM

Feb 2012
tsudecimo said:
Giving focus to character and adding 'depth' to them if you can even call that is not inherently a good thing since it just takes screen time from other stuff that are actually important.

Mar 4, 2014 3:27 PM

Sep 2012
MCAL said:
I still don't see how the Ikalgo fight is irrelevant. First of all, even though he didn't kill Brovuda, he still knocked him unconscious for a few hours, so one of the threats is now out of the picture.

Basically, my problem is I don't consider Brovuda a threat, from what he's shown, he could have been dealt with very easily by other characters.

Now, the only thing that could have made this fight interesting is if I cared about the characters fighting, which isn't the case. So, this fight is basically a waste of time for me.
Mar 4, 2014 3:29 PM

Oct 2009
For once, I liked the octobro action, it was well paced (look at how much of volume 27 we covered :O) and well thought. Killua's scene was also decent even though it didnt really advance the plot.

Not sure why people complain about this episode.

@all the naruto fanboys, HxH started 1 year before Naruto and if it werent for the hiatus, you would have seen this ant arc years ago...
Mar 4, 2014 3:29 PM

Sep 2013
iLostReason said:

No no, noone attacked you, someone just said ''sigh'' which you could completely ignore and move on

Why would I? he attacked me and I'm not gonna move form someone who jumps to baseless assumption. and It was not the sigh it was this

Vexper said:

It was typical huntard behavior. And I don't think I spoiled anything, I was vague.
Mar 4, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2012
Salce said:
tsudecimo said:

SetsukoHara said:

I erased it from my memory, the wolf is probably the most annoying character of this whole arc. After all that great building before the invasion, you don't expect you would have to deal with the rambling of a wolf.

LOL.
Mar 4, 2014 3:34 PM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:

Cheetu, Leol, Ikaglo, Welflyn and other minor ants were all mostly useless and only helped to dragged out stuff IMO.

Nah, Leol was cool, man. He had a nice ability and his fight was one of the best in this arc. And at least, he wasn't there during the invasion, so he didn't damage the whole build-up.
Mar 4, 2014 3:36 PM

Feb 2012
Come on...
Mar 4, 2014 3:37 PM

Dec 2012
SetsukoHara said:
tsudecimo said:

Nah, Leol was cool, man. He had a nice ability and his fight was one of the best in this arc. And at least, he wasn't there during the invasion, so he didn't damage the whole build-up.

Fair enough.

And seeing Cheetu getting squashed like a bug was satisfying and almost worth it, lol.

Salce said:
Come on...

tsudecimoMar 4, 2014 3:40 PM
Mar 4, 2014 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
killlua raping as usual
Cty Best mid
Mar 4, 2014 3:46 PM
Jan 2014
@Arsenahalf dude why are you watching something that you dont enjoy?

Judging by your list hunter x hunter score 5
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood score 1
Clannad score 2 etc etc etc , why you even bother just drop them and move on there is no need to post your hate.
Mar 4, 2014 3:49 PM

Jul 2010
Aresnalfan said:
iLostReason said:

No no, noone attacked you, someone just said ''sigh'' which you could completely ignore and move on

Why would I? he attacked me and I'm not gonna move form someone who jumps to baseless assumption. and It was not the sigh it was this

Vexper said:

It was typical huntard behavior. And I don't think I spoiled anything, I was vague.

Well, how do you know it was aimed only at you? when i read his post i get an idea that it was aimed to everyone who disliked episode, not only you.Going by it, alot of people were ''attacked'', but the only angry one was you.Of course im not saying you have no right to say anything, but you dont have to bring some stuff to it, like for example ''vague'' spoiler of yours, which me, and some other (look at posts) definitely understood.Huntards etc - i see no point in using those words, because people will definitely catch on that and try to start wars.Its not hard to state your opinion without saying things about other people imo.
Mar 4, 2014 3:50 PM

Jan 2014
To_The_AirpoRT said:

Judging by your list hunter x hunter score 5
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood score 1
Clannad score 2 etc etc etc , why you even bother just drop them and move on there is no need to post your hate.

He must be a troll.
Mar 4, 2014 3:50 PM
Dec 2013
edungeon said:
I really don't like how Killua's Kanmuru was changed from the manga. In there it is pretty clear that he can only delivery 8 reaction attacks before burning out all his power, and in a sense this explains why it is so powerful. Killua goes there, does his 8 attacks and them leaves.

In the anime he throws about 20 punches and some of the aspects of his power being reaction based are lost because of the way it is animated (it doesn't seems to be that different from just being very fast for a brief period of time and attacking) while the narration remains pretty much the same (and doesn't make a lot of sense with what we are seeing).

Madhouse probably changed that to have more of a proper fight than 8 punches and them retreat... = They shouldn't give in to this temptation =x

( Here if anyone is interested: http://mangafox.me/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v27/c281/10.html )

Nothing changed. That's a total mistranslation. :(

Here is the original: http://i.imgur.com/oDjsIXN.jpg

"八つ当たり" is an idiom which means "take it out on", Not "8 times."
Mar 4, 2014 3:54 PM

Sep 2012
To_The_AirpoRT said:

With that kind of name, he must be a fan of Arsenal, and everybody knows you have to be a masochist to support Arsenal.
Mar 4, 2014 3:55 PM

Jun 2013
killua. the next super saiyan?
Mar 4, 2014 3:56 PM
Feb 2014
Ikalgo and Welfin are the key to the resolution of this arc. Thanks god you don't write mangas or novels. I'm sure they would be predictable as hell.
ParacelsoMar 4, 2014 3:59 PM
Mar 4, 2014 4:02 PM

Dec 2012
Paracelso said:
Ikalgo and Welfin are the key to the resolution of this arc. Thanks god you don't write mangas or novels. I'm sure they would be predictable as hell.

What in the world are you talking about?
Mar 4, 2014 4:03 PM

Nov 2013
sebrina8 said:
disappointing episode. i can't believe togashi stole the raikage super sayain bullshit from naruto. well it is lighting, there is not much you can do with it.

uh, i'm pretty sure raikage came after the chimera ant arc ended although im not 100% sure
Mar 4, 2014 4:05 PM
Feb 2014
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:

I'm not gonna spoil... but yes, they are very important for the conclusion.
Mar 4, 2014 4:08 PM

Dec 2012
Paracelso said:
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:

No, not really. The important characters to the conclusion of this arc are Komugi and The King and it was emphasized since the introduction of Komugi

Welfin and Ikaglo are important to a new story that didn't even happen yet.
Mar 4, 2014 4:12 PM
Feb 2014
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:

No, not really. The important characters to the conclusion to this arc is Komugi and The King. Welfin and Ikaglo are important to a new story that didn't even happen yet.

I don't agree with you, but whatever... It's not the right moment to discuss those events.
Mar 4, 2014 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
Then don't indirectly reply to me and add a weird insult to it 'thank god you don't write manga'. If you don't want to discuss.

I don't even see how is this a difference of a opinion. Ikaglo and Welfin are not even remotely close to being important characters, especially compared to Gon, Komugi, The King and The royal guards. The climax of the story had nothing to do with them. It's like saying Leorio and Senritsu were important to the conclusion of the yorknew arc.
Mar 4, 2014 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
Good episode. I like the battle of wits scenario with Ikalgo even if he is probably my least favorite character in the invasion sequence. I half expected Brovada to jump up and attack when he got so close, but I am happy with what happened. It's tough to pull the trigger, and Ikalgo experienced that first hand. Some people just don't have it in them. Hopefully it won't somehow bite the Hunter team in the ass. But, considering Bro will probably be asleep for a while it shouldn't.

Going by the preview, next episode may be kind of trippy.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 4, 2014 4:34 PM

Jan 2008
Lol this thread, these people, these unrelated-to-this-episode discussion.
Mar 4, 2014 4:37 PM

Sep 2013
Mods, can you please clean this thread, it's almost all naruto comparisons and trolls/haters (I don't like this character so the whole episode/series is sh*t and whatever everyone else says is stupid because I'm right and a ton of spoilers)
ichii_1Mar 4, 2014 4:40 PM
Mar 4, 2014 4:43 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:
tsudecimo said:
Paracelso said:

No, not really. The important characters to the conclusion of this arc are Komugi and The King and it was emphasized since the introduction of Komugi

Welfin and Ikaglo are important to a new story that didn't even happen yet.

What? Did you forget the "one word" stuff? That moment is awesome and vital in THIS arc. Welfin HELL is important.

On manga, ikalgo part was boring but somehow madhouse made it a little more interesting. So, I don't blame people who don't like it, but I find that it's really a good work.
Mar 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Feb 2012
tsudecimo said:
Then don't indirectly reply to me and add a weird insult to it 'thank god you don't write manga'. If you don't want to discuss.

I don't even see how is this a difference of a opinion. Ikaglo and Welfin are not even remotely close to being important characters, especially compared to Gon, Komugi, The King and The royal guards. The climax of the story had nothing to do with them. It's like saying Leorio and Senritsu were important to the conclusion of the yorknew arc.

It is a matter of opinions because everything you argue is based on your self-serving limits of what good storytelling is: an utilitarian way where you only valued those that are 'important to conclusion', and only the grander, big heroic acts that directly impact the ending. Basically you're too used to the type of utilitarian generic Hollywood summer Blockbuster style of bullet point storytelling. (and you disrespect others' preferences).

And Togashi is not such a writer.

Not everything happens in a story has to be "key to conclusion" important to be a good story and be relevent.

A conflict doesn't only make up of several 'super important heroes'. There are always those little people who also contribute in their seemingly pathetic/small ways that can make a more compelling, more rounded epic that doesn't feel like only 4 people involved (which sounds like your way).

Togashi likes to be a little troll-ish and write about the little people. Some readers and audience enjoyed these little quirky little people as well the heroes. With Ikaglo, Welfin, Lobster..etc .Togashi is setting how little people also fight in their unglamorous ways and eventually impact the outcome in some ways (if you denied that you need to re-read the manga). In Chimera Ant arc, everyone contributes. Everything makes up the conclusion, not just Komugi.

You just come off sounding like an impatient audience who just want to get to the "cool shit", instead of sit back for a good story and let things and characters unfolds itself.
kcacoMar 4, 2014 4:47 PM
Mar 4, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
Killua's power was nice, but not really outstanding, and I expected APR to have some kind of effect.
The stuff with Ikalgo though clever was overemphasized at points. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Brolobster could just shoot down the door. It was a failed attempt at over-strategy in that light.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 4, 2014 4:50 PM

Sep 2011
kcaco said:
tsudecimo said:

It is a matter of opinions because everything you argue is based on your self-serving limits of what good storytelling is: an utilitarian way where you only valued those that are 'important to conclusion', and only the grander, big heroic acts that directly impact the ending. Basically you're too used to the type of utilitarian generic Hollywood summer Blockbuster style of bullet point storytelling. (and you disrespect others' preferences).

Not everything happens in a story has to be "key to conclusion" important to be a good story and be relevent.

A conflict doesn't only make up of several 'super important heroes'. There are always those little people who also contribute in their seemingly pathetic/small ways that can make a more compelling, more rounded epic that doesn't feel like only 4 people involved (which sounds like your way).

Togashi likes to be a little troll-ish and write about the little people. Some readers and audience enjoyed these little quirky little people as well the heroes. With Ikaglo, Welfin, Lobster..etc .Togashi is setting how little people also fight in their unglamorous ways and eventually impact the outcome in some ways (if you denied that you need to re-read the manga). In Chimera Ant arc, everyone contributes. Everything makes up the conclusion, not just Komugi.

You just come off sounding like an impatient audience who just want to get to the "cool shit", instead of sit back for a good story and let things and characters unfolds itself.

That's perfect.
Mar 4, 2014 5:08 PM

May 2008
The episode ended so fast D:
Mar 4, 2014 5:09 PM

May 2008
The episode ended so fast D:
Mar 4, 2014 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Rannta said:

What? Did you forget the "one word" stuff? That moment is awesome and vital in THIS arc. Welfin HELL is important.

On manga, ikalgo part was boring but somehow madhouse made it a little more interesting. So, I don't blame people who don't like it, but I find that it's really a good work.

It's one fucking word. You don't need to give a character that much screen time for ONE FUCKING WORD. God how is that hard to understand. That doesn't make him an important character for fucks sake, what kind of logic is this.

kcaco said:

This not about whether or not they were good characters or the storytelling regarding them being bad or good. I'm specifically talking about them being important or not to the conclusion.

Their part of the story doesn't need to be grand or 'heroic', it needs to be adequate in relation to the amount of focus they are given. They need to do something to explain and justify the screen time their given. And it needs to have a substantial or noticeable effect on the main characters, the main antagonist or/and the outcome of the plot, for me to be able to call them 'important'. They are minor supporting characters, nothing more.

Maybe going as far as to say it's not a matter of opinions was too much from me, since I don't believe in objectivity.

Why does it have to be an extreme like 'super important'. Like I implied above it needs to important enough. That's nice if it actually turned out to be compelling or interesting for me. Like some other readers I didn't care at all for those ants. I cared for the plot and the major characters in them, and since they didn't affect those in a decent way, then they are useless as far as I'm concerned.

You can try to bring this on a positive light and paint it like it something good and 'different'. But from point of view, Togashi just stalled and dragged out the plot with them. Giving focus to irrelevant characters was/ is never a good thing imho. It just takes from the direction of the plot and make it seem random and underwhelms the main attraction and create a sense of discontinuity.

No, not really. I disagree. They didn't add anything to the conclusion, their little story before and after the conclusion is a waste of panel and page space. I wouldn't have problem with them if they were unique, interesting or likable but they are not, imo. They are not exceptionally well written or better than the actual important characters. It only makes sense for someone to be more interested on the main characters of the arc than mostly irrelevant characters and their side stories. You can refresh my memory on how they contributed in a sufficient way. I read the rest of the arc less than a week ago, I think I'm remembering correctly.

Impatient because I actually want coherent story progression? they don't make a 'good story' hence why I complain about them. I couldn't care less for the action or battles if that's what you mean by ''cool shit''. I only want development to occur in a satisfying manner and have a smooth transition. For example episode 116 is miles better and superior to the actual fight between Gon and Pitou. Episode 108 (the one where an eagle attacks Komugi, I don't know if that's actual episode number) is better than Netero vs The King and literally everything else aside from the final chapter of the arc, which had a very impactful and great scene imo, something that is far and beyond the mediocrity of the entire arc.

Yorknew didn't have these issues. Just sayain'.
tsudecimoMar 4, 2014 5:18 PM
Mar 4, 2014 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
I'm not going to lie. This episode was kind of boring compared to the rest of the episodes.
Mar 4, 2014 5:21 PM
Oct 2011
CodeZwei said:
killua. the next super saiyan?
No, that'll be Gon.
Paul said:
Lol this thread, these people, these unrelated-to-this-episode discussion.
B-but, they're talking shit about my fav anime! Should I just stay quiet or flame the shit out of them?? :/
Mar 4, 2014 5:22 PM

Feb 2014
Vexper said:

Uber lol, people need to stop talking about HxH as if it's the pinnacle of plot depth and character development. I've been doing an FMAB marathon to rewatch it and it's made me realise how dragged out and DBZ like this show really is. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed basically everything up until this arc but now it's taking the piss. Less than 3mins of Killua & Youpi followed by a boring ass tangent where nothing happened.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeGundam - Oct 1, 2011

403 by Alkimia »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Bigbuffoon - Jul 14, 2012

109 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Jul 7, 2012

123 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Jun 30, 2012

125 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

fishergirl16 - Oct 22, 2011

166 by Tenhopaugordinho »»
Yesterday, 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.