Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 18, 2014 2:30 AM

Oct 2013
Suddenly Onee-chan.
I think Uomi just got huge point from me rivaling Shino and I'm in danger of switching to Uomi Team. Let's see if Flag-Crusher Tsuda can get through this.

No Takasquid this episode. :(
Mar 18, 2014 9:32 PM
Feb 2014
someone please explain to me the first joke after the Opening (the one in the shoes locker room, when tsuda have plastic bag and shino pull down the panties), the translation is quite different between HS and UTW..
Mar 19, 2014 4:37 AM

Jul 2013
They should've made Daimon sensei a good looking person so I wouldn't mind him being engaged to that hot teacher... damn they even had to make him bald..

lol their segment: Aria's what's this?... it's hilarious as usual hahaha
Apr 3, 2014 10:02 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my god! Hata was especially funny in this episode! She was both scary and funny at the same time when they were interviewing the teachers. I guess Uomi and Taka are related now. "Aria's what's that?" Segment at the end was hilarious! Taka and Suzu were awesome trying to answer that. I thought it was panties too. But it turned out to be a strap-on! XD

I love this series!
Apr 8, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2011
Would you like a cup of pan-tea?
Great episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 28, 2014 6:18 PM

Mar 2014
Hata!! (Ninja moves !!)
Teacher's words are weird... and strange!! (except of course , the Tongue twister and Sensei's perverted words.)
Complicated words .. hard to pronounce and hard to write.. Know the feeling..
Don't eat me!! lol WTF!!
Dang hata!! Creepy as f*ck!!
Omedito Gym and music couple!!
an Alumni bishoujo!! beautiful enough!! (thats furuya-senpai for ya!!)
She's on Old-fashioned style!? well that suits her anyways..
Classic!!
Bull -----... sounds legitimate lol!!
Starbooks!!
The Idols!! (I meant the triple booking..)
Still , Karina really looks like Aria!!
woah ! Nice Premonition Shiho!!
Uomi and Tsuda relatives!? sounds nice!!
Shino looks upset haha!!
Nice Episode!!!
Aria... wtf is that!!? lol!.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2014 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
OMG I have been eating pan... tea sometimes for breakfast for a while now and I haven't realized it! XD

Hata's type of school/student journalism is shady at best and scandalous at worst. Well at least we got a confirmation from the teachers about their engagement. And...we get a new character.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 25, 2014 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
More Uomi pls. Good episode, much lol.
Nov 7, 2014 5:58 PM

Aug 2009
furuya is cool and all but Uomi is way to go.

seriously is uomi awesome or awesome

love her so much and i dont even know why ahaha

nice peek into hata's work
Dec 16, 2014 6:51 PM

Jun 2014
And once again Hata earns her place as my favorite.
Hata is the single funniest character in the show hands down.
this was a really funny episode, minus the weird former pres.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 29, 2016 11:27 AM

Mar 2015
OMG Hata.... OMG OMG OMG so funny lol I really love all her scenes.

A previous student council member... then now Uomi and Tsuda are related... well harem get? lol

Jealous Shino and Suzu... so it's official! Suzu likes Tsuda! All hail ship that never sails T_T, if it did, I'd be the happiest man ever.

Mar 6, 2016 7:27 AM

May 2012
Weaker episode again, up to the next one though.
Jun 12, 2016 7:33 AM

Nov 2011
A tad higher than the previous episode, the introduction of a new character, a different environment and a change to the status quo with regard to personal relationships, all these elements added up together, have significantly revived the story and narration it He has benefited a lot, satisfied. It's nice to see Hata, shame there was little room for Kotomi, at least offset with Uomii.
Dec 10, 2016 8:43 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Shino always getting too selfaware of herself whenever Aria shows her "attributes", cute.

Seeing the old Kaichu appearing was unexpectated, and she did had a nice figurine to herself, liked the hair.
The marriage scene with the other Kaichu was so funny too.

After seeing this:

The next episode promise quite alot itself!! Shino looking cool and cute there, while Aria is all focused in destroying the viewers with that amount of cute & sexy fanservice that vampire maid outfit gives off!! <3
Feb 24, 2018 6:50 AM

Apr 2013
An engagement and a wedding in one episode. Also that former student council president is hot :3
Aug 24, 2020 10:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First of all, its began with 'pan' and 'tea' joke. Great!

Hata senpai segmentation was unbeliavable. She could teleported right in Tsuda and Suzu's face! Her struggle with the newspaper deadlock issued, led them into such an unexpected story. That survey, tho, its a very difficult situations for them. Suzu and Tsuda's part was my highlight there. Lmao. Shino's and her edited boobs. Lol. Thank you very much, Hata senpai! Ah, the story about Daimon and Michisita sensei. So touched, funny, and very clumpsy. However, i must said, congratulations! Its not just them that got a good news. The end part surely had a shocking moments for me.

Furuya senpai's sequences were okay. She was a typical old girl with a traditional attempt over anything. Even with every changed she made on the style, her personality somehow never changed at all. Thank you very much with her contribution. At least she was not bullied Suzu heights, and her joke was, okay!

Uomi appearance again. Now, thats what i was talking about. Its not a coincidence. Its about her bonding time with Tsuda, and Kotomi. The wedding situations made them tied up with the 'family related' progression as a result. She mentioned 'kun' on Tsuda was cute. Tsuda respond was quite hilarious too for me. Not to mentioned how plain the reaction from Kotomi. She was still herself, there! So this episode showed her intentions before, eh? Interesting. She really wanted to get closer to Tsuda. I wonder if she knew the whole situations from the very first beginning about the whole wedding day that happening on this episode. Ofc she looked so happy with that situations, and the girls from the student council reaction was, funny! The heat and intensed feeling might be surrounded their next meeting, i believed!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 15, 2021 10:40 PM

Aug 2018
Pan Tea lmfao, that was great!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Mar 29, 2014

138 by BPKPlays »»
Mar 22, 1:18 AM

» Top 3 favorite Seitokai Yakuindomo characters

TomCena1114 - Mar 28, 2023

7 by JustMonaka »»
Oct 15, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

206 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 6, 2023 11:52 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2014

106 by majman »»
Apr 2, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

87 by Attackonfiller »»
Oct 22, 2021 11:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.